Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:33 pm

Ava smiled as she laid on the couch. "Well everyone these are my new...friends." She said as she sat up with a small grunt. The children seemed to have found someone they liked and were talking to them. Ava was half relieved they weren't over by her. It wasn't that she didn't care for them but it was nice to see them talking to others. The oldest boy seemed to have taking a liking to Tyler and was doing his best to hang out and talk to him. Standing and walking over to Calum she tapped his shoulder. "Thank you for letting them come over... I think the meals I make for them are the best they have all week..." She said her voice holding a hint of concern
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:53 pm

Shaking his head, Calum said, "Nah, nah - It's nothing. Got too much room and only four people.". He simply sat there for the remainder, while Mitch and Olivia sat on the opposite side of the couch, simply talking to each other. Tyler walked around the room, and, looking over towards Ava, said, "Hey, Ava, you mind if I show this kid a couple of these explosives I've been working on? Worst case scenario - My face is covered in soot.". He stood for a bit, waiting for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:58 pm

Aye, go for it I think they would like it." She said with a smile as she looked over at the oldest boy Matt. "I think that one has taken a shine to you." She said with a smile before speaking to the children. "Alright lads and lasses! Tyler here wants to show you all somethin really cool." She said as the children began to gather around Tyler. "Behave and do as he says ok?" Smiling once all there attention was on Tyler she went and sat down by Calum. She had to admit to herself that she liked him. She wouldn't mind getting as close to him as her there ancestor's were.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:06 pm

Once they were all inside of the side of Tyler's room where he worked on the bombs, Tyler, said, "Alright - So, here, I work on explosions, and they are sometimes quite dangerous. However, I'll be working on a new one, this one being not as explosive, but more so distraction. If it back fires, however, it is quite dirty, so back up a bit...". As he said so, he took out a couple of tools and a odd looking explosive. Holding it up, he said, "Now, this one here, I've been making custom. Not any others like it. This is, ah, the fourth one. Only half finished. Now, I have to be very careful, because if I'm not it will-", and, before he could finish his sentence, it exploded in his face, covering him with a smokey substance half way. Coughing a bit, he waved it away, most of his face and chest covered in soot. "...ignite, and cover me in smoke and soot. It's made primary to distract and confuse people.", he said, finishing his sentence.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:14 pm

The children busted out laughing as but it scared the youngest girl who began crying. The girl ran out of the room and right to Ava. Jumping up in her lap she made a small sound of pain before wrapping her arms around the girl. "Shh its ok. Tyler wouldn't do anything that would hurt you..." She smiled rocking the girl in her lap. "Come on... Lets go back to see Tyler." She said as she got up, carrying the young girl even though it was hard with her hurt shoulder and leg.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:23 pm

Walking out of the room, Tyler walked back towards Ava, the children following him. Sighing, he said, "So. I guess the lesson is over... I'm taking a shower.", and walked off down the same hall way as where the kitchen was, but instead went straight forward where the bath rooms were. Sighing, he mumbled to him self, "...Damn. Have to start all over again... glad I wrote down the blue prints and stored them off."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Looking at Calum she smiled. "Why don't we all eat and then get these rug rats home?" She said giving him a flirty smile. Sitting the girl down she ran over to the oldest boy Matt who held her tightly. "Food sounds good." He said with a smile. "Is there anything I can help with?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 3:02 pm

Mitch spoke up this time, and said, "Ah, me and Ollie here have been working on it. Speaking of which, we really should head back in there now...", and, on these words, Mitch and Olivia walked back inside of the dining room. Calum then said, "Yeah - Just a couple more minutes, and we should be ready to dine in.". After hearing the shower stop, Tyler stepped out, wearing a towel around his waist. He walked past the group silently, and, attempting to open the door, realized he subconsciously locked the door... with the key to the door in side the room. Sighing, he mumbled something about 'Knew I shouldn't have installed the lock for privacy...', and, looking back towards Calum, said, "Hey, Calum? You got the spare any where, or did you already...?", and, Calum already knowing the answer, said "Sorry, man - Assumed you wouldn't lock yourself out. Tossed it into the garbage chute just last week.". Sighing, Tyler simply walked over to the couch, and sat down, sitting crossed legged. He then said, "...And I guess Mitch just started laundry before we got here?", and when Calum nodded, he sighed in exasperation.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 3:13 pm

Matt the oldest boy  sighed and got up before plucking a hair pin from one of the girls heads before walking back to Tyler's door. Smiling Ava watched as the boy knelled down and began working on the door and in under a minute he had picked the lock and opened the door before standing and walking back in to hand the girl her pin back. "There you go. No need for thanks." He said with a cocky smile. This made Ava smiled. She had always been impressed with the boys skills.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 3:23 pm

As he saw the boy open the door with the pin, Tyler sighed, and, standing up, walked over to the door, and said to the oldest boy, "I owe you one.", and he shut the door, making sure not to lock it this time. Looking back over to Ava, Calum said, "Yeah... he's a tad forgetful some times. Lucky your friend here was able to help him.", and, upon finished that, Mitch shouted out from the Kitchen, "Come on, everything's ready - Tell Tyler to hurry up! Heard him mumbling when he walked by the doorway.".
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 3:29 pm

The children were the first to enter the room and took there seats. Ava was a bit slower, after all the moving she was beginning to feel the effects of the pain pill fading. "Yea, thats how I meet him... Caught him breaking into my apartment for food money." She said as she slowly limped towards the food. She smiled at Calum and wondered if he was attracted to her like she was to him. She wouldn't openly admit she was attracted to Calum but she could admire from afar.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 3:36 pm

Calum sat at the table with the rest of his group was - there was only one empty seat, which was soon filled in by Tyler who walked out wearing some clothes. They soon began talking of jokes they saw online. They spoke a bit quietly, when suddenly, Olivia said in a somewhat audible voice, "...because he Isn't a full essay.", to which the entire group laughed out suddenly, for reasons only the four would know. They then began eating like the others.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 3:44 pm

The younger children scooped the food into there mouths like they hadn't had a descent meal in the entire week. The older ones ate in a rush as well but they were much cleaner about it. Ava sat and poked her food a bit. Only taking a few bites she handed her food to the youngest. "Eat up munchkin." She said with a smile as she watched them eat. Once they were done most of the food was gone and little Emma was falling asleep in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 3:55 pm

As everybody finished eating, the rest of the four began getting all the plates, bowls, and cups and cleaning up. Once everything was put in the sink, Mitch, Olivia, and Tyler walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Calum stopped behind, and said, "So - Are the kids able to get back on their own, or...?", and waited for a response from Ava or the kids. He was, in all honesty, quite tired. Then, he remembered something. "Ah, yes," He said, picking up the candy filled bag Tyler got for the kids. "Here's all of the candy Tyler got."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:13 pm

"I'll walk them home." She said and waited by the elevator doors for the children as they grabbed there candy. "I will be back soon" She said as The children all piled into the elevator once it opened and she stepped in after them.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:48 pm

As they all entered the elevator, Calum nodded, and said, "Alright. Don't forget and end up heading home - remember, you did bring two bag fulls of things here.", as he handed them the bag filled with the candy Tyler had bought for them.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:59 pm

Smiling they all headed out. She was gone for about an hour before she walked back in. She went immediately to the couch and collapsed. She was finally able to let out a small groan of pain as she rolled onto her back to look at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:12 pm

As she arrived and laid back on the couch, Calum idly still relaxed, watching what was on T.V., which was currently playing Futurama on Netflix. As she laid down next to him, he said, "Heyo. You mind if I continue watching this, or are you tired?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:37 pm

Glancing up she shrugged. "I can sleep through a TV show. Besides I like Fururama, its funny." She said as she sat off and very carefully began pilling off her long hoodie. Each of her movements were painful but she only made a few grunts. "Which episode is this?" She asked as she sat back on the couch as she sat her hoodie aside.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Shrugging, Calum said, "Dunno. Just clicked continue on it, so I'm not sure entirely.". Rubbing his eyes, he then said, "Plus, again, its like 3 in the morning.", and, as he sat the control back on table.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Smiling she shrugged and sat back, relaxing she sighed. "Thank you by the way... For letting the children come here." She said with a smile as she looked over at him. "You have a good heart, very strong." Smiling she patted him on the shoulder. "So how long wound it take to have a uniform made for me?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Shaking his head, Calum said, "Ah, it's nothing. Just the right thing to do.". Upon the mention of making a uniform for her, he said, "Well, depends. We need to get measurements, and the required materials. I'm sure we can find a way to make another pair of hidden blades - all four of ours are custom made. Other than that, about five, maybe six days-ish."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:00 pm

Smiling she nodded. "Aye sounds grand, but... I would like to keep the blades I have now... One has meaning to me and I would never want to replace it...."Her smile faded as she looked at her left wrist blade. There was a hint of pain on her face as she extended the blade, running a finger over the flat side she sighed before retracting it. "The other my father had made for me..."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:50 pm

Nodding, Calum said, "I understand. So it'll take about, ah... about three to four days to make the outfit.", and, as she sadly looked down on the wrist blade, he said, "...Mitch kept the very first one he got, despite the thing being made before the G.O.A.A. was even established in the first place. He apparently got that one from one of his friends 'fore he died, or something along those lines.". He looked down at her, surprised she had not fallen asleep yet. Smiling lightly, he nudged her some what, and said, with a good hint of joking in his voice, "Thought you said you were tired? There's other ways of talkin' tah people, y'know."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 8:59 pm

Jumping a bit at the nudge she looked at him and sighed. "Heh... Aye, well perhaps i'm a tad tireder than I though." She said as she stretched. "So which room is mine?" She asked with a tired smile. "Or do I have one yet?" Giving him a slightly larger smile as she stood up to stretch once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next