Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:42 pm

Grinning she stretched. "Round two sounds heavenly." She said as she scooted up on the bed. "How about you be on top this time, laddie?" She chucked and began playing with her breasts again ready and waiting for the second round.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:15 pm

As she suggested him be on top, Calum simply nodded once. "Was going to suggest that my self," he said, as he stood up. While he was down on his knees pleasuring her, he had already became erect once more, so as soon as he got up, he soon bent down over her, and, making sure he was in a position to where he could easily thrust in, Calum looked down for a couple seconds, and, looking back, he quickly thrust himself in, moaning lightly in pleasure as he began thrusting for the first time the entire time they were in there.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:23 pm

Ava, let out a low moan as he slid into her. She was still a bit tingly which cause his thrusting to be more pleasurable than before. Locking her legs around his waist and placing her hands on his shoulder she smiled and closed her eyes. "Go harder..." She managed to say through her own moans.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 5:10 pm

As she moaned for him to thrust harder, Calum didn't need no further instruction, for he began to thrust considerably harder and faster as well - it had been quite a long time before he had had a good shag, which this one wasn't. It was a great one.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 1:13 am

Moaning loudly she arched her back as he picked up his pace, she closed her eyes. Smiling she arched her hips so they were in the air slightly to give him better access and allowing him to go deeper inside her.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 9:06 pm

After she arched her hips, Calum under stood what she meant, and began thrusting as deep as his body allowed himself to do so. It felt quite amazing - he was also quite determined to not finish off before she did this time.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 4:20 am

Moaning she tightened her tunnel around his member as she felt herself reaching another climax. She was so close and each trust brought her closer and closer. Finally she moaned loudly as she hit her climax. Her body shaking and convulsing with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 11:23 am

As she reached her climax, Calum himself pulled out, Climaxing as well. Sighing, he toppled over to the side beside her, taking quick breaths. "Well," he said, "I'll say that was a pretty good one, would you?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 1:36 pm

Smiles panting and trying to catch her breath. "Oh aye lad... That was very  good..." She said as she sat up and used a tissue to wipe herself off. "Looks like I'll have to take another bath." She said with a smile.

Last edited by AvaAssassin on Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 1:42 pm

(...I believe you added /me by mistake.)

Agreeing, Calum said, "Yeah... might just take a quick shower myself.", and he took a tissue as well, cleaning off himself too.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 2:46 am

Ava took a nice long hot bath, almost forty five minutes she was in the tub before getting out. When she got out she dressed in a clean pair of shorts. Walking into her room she went to straightening up her bed.  Getting her laptop out she began checking her normal websites and running a few programs. She had hacked into there security system and smiled as she flipped through there files.

Meanwhile on the other side of town Matt was walking down the street with the youngest of the group who was his full blooded sister. They were the only one's out at this point so Matt decided to pick some pockets and buy his sister some food. So far he had made a good start and only needed a bit more money to buy food for them.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 5:37 pm

After emerging from his brief shower and putting on some clothes, Calum sat down next to her. "So,", he said, not even looking over to what she was doing, "What are ya-" after finally looking over, he paused, looked at her, and simply said, "...The fuck, man?". He honestly had no words other than those three. Sure, they just shagged, but still, really?

On the other side of town, Issac sighed. It was another very lousy day, just like his entire life. He sighed and adjusted himself on the wall somewhat angrily, and sighed. He felt his pocket happily - he just completed a small job and stole something of importance from a man for another man to acquire. He thought he saw some pickpockets, but sighed - it was of literally no importance to him. He simply sat against the wall, wearing the couple of raggedy, old coats he acquired from donations.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 5:49 pm

Ava didn't seem to care about his reaction to what she was doing. She had been surprised about how easy it had been to hack in. "You need better security." Was her only reply before she clicked out of it and sat her computer back on the bed.

Matt walked into the ally with his sister and sat down to count the money they had taken when a few older kids came into the ally and blocked there way out. "Hey, why don't you pass that to us kid. We won't hurt you if you just hand over the money. Matt handed the money to his sister and told her to run. She would be able to slip out of the small space between buildings that Matt could not. The older kids tried to chace after the girl but Matt blocked them. He stood there agents two older and much stronger boys who were now running at him. Matt did ok at first but one attacked him from behind and pulled a knife. While Matt was on the ground one held him down while the other approached with the knife.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:05 pm

After hearing the commotion, Issac scowled. He stood up, pulling out one of his sharper Shivs. With the makeshift knife in his right hand, he stood, and said, "Got a problem 'ere, ya jerks, or do I have to settle it myself?", and looking at the one approaching from the back eyed the knife, somewhat envious and angry. Angry one used it on a kid, and envious for the sheer sharpness of it. He gripped the shiv tighter, and stepped up closer to the two.

Back at the home, he simply pushed the computer farther and made sure it was shut by pushing it down, he said, "And you need to not hack into our systems. I know we just banged, but that wont make me forgive you for hacking into our systems and looking at, and even likely downloading our files. For all you can know - there is likely a enemy hacker, much better than you. They can hack you, retrieve those files, and learn all there is about us on there.". He then stood, and, after messing with his phone for a bit, then said, "Which is also why I just encrypted our password. Something completely different, which was then converted to binary, which falls into line with another encryption system Tyler came up with. Have fun.". He then walked out of the room, somewhat furious.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:21 pm

The two holding Matt down got off and approached Issac, knife in hand. "Beat it kid. Unless you want to get cut as well." The first boy said. It was obvious they weren't going to back down. Matt had gotten up, holding his shoulder which was now dislocated. The people in the streets could see what was happening but seemed to ignore it and go about there own business.

Ava once again didn't seem to care about his reaction. Had he looked closer he would have seen that she had not  downloaded anything into it but she had uploaded. She was born a genius with computers, one of the best the brotherhood had ever seen and she had planted a program that would not allow her to hack it again. It was the best program she had ever created and it made the security here much stronger. She was sure Tyler would discover it. They would even get an alert on there phones if someone tried to hack in. But for now she was going to go for a walk. Picking up her bag she left her computer and put on a pare of jeans and grabbed her bag before walking out to the elevator and without a word she left for the day.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:49 pm

As he noticed the kids would not back down, Issac sighed, and, slipping his free hand into his pocket, said, "Well, gee... Looks like I'll just have to go away and not do anything and give away my money as well... or, maybe, I dunno...", and, he reached for the second shiv, and, as quick as he said this, quickly threw it at the arm that held the knife, which quickly hit the bone of the arm, the makeshift blade digging itself in the arm almost fully. He just hoped the rust on it would help some how. He then ran towards the other one, and, stealing the knife swiftly, held it in his right hand after pocketing the previous shiv. "So," continued Issac, "What do you say now, hm?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:59 pm

"The older boys eyes went wide. "Ok! Sorry let us go!" They begged. "Look here were sorry.. he needs a doctor! Please!" Matt hobbled over to the crack between buildings and knelled down, holding out his good arm. "Come on Emma.. We need to go.." Smiling he helped his sister out. Turning he held his sister close to him with his good arm as they watched there savior.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:05 pm

After hearing their begging, he smirked, and said, "Nah, mate. In my eyes, ya harm someone to the point to where they need a doctor - ya don't deserve one yourself. But," he held up the knife, observing it and twisting it around a bit, "Thanks for the knife.". He then walked off, and, finding the bag next to the bit of wall he sat by. Reaching inside the bag, he found a sheath for a knife. "Knew this would've been worth nicking...", he said to himself, and sheathed the knife, put it around his waist, and put it to the side, where it was hidden by the big jacket he wore. He then walked a bit away, past Matt, nodded, and sat down on the wall to the right of the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:13 pm

Matt nodded back. "Thanks man." He said before starting to walk away. Emma ran up to Issac with a smile and gave him a hug. "Thank for helping my big brother." She said happily before looking back at her brother who just stood, waiting for her to follow him. "Come on Emma.. I can't pick anymore pockets but I have enough to buy you something to eat." He said as he shoved his good hand into his pocket, allowing his dislocated arm to hang limp at his side.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:21 pm

After hearing his words, Issac sighed again, and reached into his left pocket. He pulled out a ten, and said, "'Ere - not much, but its still something. Just got it yesterday - I still have twenty ish left, so don't worry. Good luck with that arm, there.", and sighed, sitting back down, glad he got a new knife at the least.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:33 pm

Matt shook his head. "That's alright. You just saved my life I can't take money from you." He said as he began to guide his sister away when the other kid came back carrying a gun. Matt shoved his sister behind him and began to back away. The older gun wielding kid backed them up towards the back of the ally. He had a smug look on her face. "Now what you worthless brats!"

Ava who had been moving on the roof saw this. The little thug looked to be about eighteen and he clearly knew what he was doing was wrong. Pulling up her hood she inched towards the edge and jumped down ontop of him. She knocked the gun out of his hand and knocked him to the ground. "Beat it! Next time I won't let you go!" At this the kid ran as fast as he could. Matt and Emma both ran to her with smiles.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:38 pm

After hearing the commotion he was alerted, but was relieved as he heard somebody yell for the attacker to beat it. He smirked - once a single person starts doing it, everybody else falls in line. Perfect crowd control. He relaxed a bit, using the backpack as a bit of a comfort. He took out a blanket from a side compartment, the blanket being old and ragged, as well as a bit torn in a couple places. He ignored so, and put it over his chest and some of his legs - he was a bit cold.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:49 pm

Smiling Ava hugged them back and noticed Matt's arm. Asking what happened he told her and she smiled and took his arm. Counting to three she pushed his arm back into place before she noticed Issac. Walking over she smiled. "Hello there. Would you like to come eat with us? My treat." She said with a smile. Emma held onto Ava's leg and smiled. "Please come with us? Ava always buys us more than we can eat.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Nodding, Issac said, "Yeah - don' have much to do anyway.", and, smiling, he put the blanket back in the side compartment, and stood up, backpack on. He was quite a good height taller than her - maybe taller then Calum even (Which he is). He adjusted his backpack, and said, "Alright - I'll follow after you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 8:03 pm

Well alright then lets get going." Ava said as she picked up Emma. Walking down the streets they walked into a diner. Finding a booth in the back she sat down with Matt and Emma and moved over to allow Issac to join them. "Alright order anything you want and enjoy." Ava said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next