Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 12:33 am

Nodding, Calum opened a side compartment on the couch, and pulled out enough bandages. He finished bandaging her wounds, and said, "I believe I have pain killers in here...", and, pulling out pain killers from his pouch. He handed a good enough amount for the pain, and handed them to her. He then said, "I know, you wish to get them your self. But I feel like some body should accompany you - here comes Tyler now. We discussed this over Comms on the bike, since It was obvious you were going to leave.", and, as he finished the sentence, Tyler walked in, wearing normal clothes and a comfortable looking jacket. He stood by the elevator.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 12:57 pm

Ava nodded and had to take a moment and a deep breath before standing up. She felt a little wobbly and wasn't sure how long the pills would last. She had to hold onto the couch for a moment before taking another deep breath. "I will probably want to lay down when I get back.." She said giving Calum a small smile before walking over to Tyler and looked up at him. "Ready when you are..." She said as she waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:03 pm

Tyler simply nodded, and said, "Alright. I'm just here to walk you back, so that If any more people would jump out at you, I'll be able to fight them off, not that I doubt your excellence, but, yeah.", and he pressed the button, which opened the elevator immediately. He pressed the button for the first floor once they both entered.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 1:15 pm

It was a quiet elevator ride and once they hit the bottom she say. "I am coming back here you know..." Ava was still in a small amount of pain. The deep wound in her leg was throbbing with each step. "I may need help getting a bag together." She said before turning to look in front of her as they walked together. "I wanted to thank you for helping in my rescue.." She told him when they were about half way there.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 2:19 pm

Shaking his head, Tyler simply said, "No need, miss. Merely just our job to ensure the safety of allies and the innocent. After all, couldn't live with my self if I knew somebody got killed and we knew about it.", and simply adjusted his wrist blades. He was, as the bags under his eyes showed, quite tired. After all, he and Mitch recently ran a mission while Calum was away, trying to find more Templars to assassinate and ruin.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 3:16 pm

"Please don't call me miss... My name is Ava." She told him as she looked up to see her tiny apartment building with a small group of children standing in front of it. They were pressing her call button and muttering among themselves. A smile crossed her face as one of the young boys saw her. "AVA!" He called. Raising her wounded arm about half way in a wave. All the children ran to her and all of them tried to hug her at once. She gritted her teeth in sharp pains but didn't stop the children. "Aye... I'm here..." She said forcing a soft smile for them.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 3:24 pm

His eyebrow raised slightly, he then asked, "Friends of yours, I suppose? Mind introducing me, maybe?", and, walking a bit closer, stood by the side, a good couple of feet away from the kids and Ava. He stretched lightly, idly standing by and waiting for a response from her or the group of children.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 3:29 pm

She glanced up at Tyler and grinned. "Hey I have an idea... This is a... friend of mine. His name is Tyler... why don't you go say hello to him." The kids let go and looked up at Tyler. The oldest boy stepped forward and held out his hand. "Hi. my name is, David." He introduced himself and smiled but the one who looked to be the youngest still held onto Ava's hurt leg. Ava stood there forcing a smile for her as she patted her head. "Why don't we all go inside so I can sit down..." She said still smiling at the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 3:38 pm

Shaking the boy's hand, he looked back towards Ava, and said, "I agree with Ava - She's a bit hurt right now, so maybe we should head inside, so that she could sit down.". He had hoped that the kids would agree with his choice, for he knew how wounded she was.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 4:18 pm

Ava nodded. "Aye, I think going inside would be a good idea..." As they moved back over to her apartment front door she opened the door and went to the elevator. The whole way the children were asking if she was alright and what had happened. She didn't know how to answer so she glanced at Tyler for some help. Once they go into her apartment she collapsed onto the couch with  a relieved sigh. Finally the youngest one tugged on Tyler's shirt and asked. "Will ava still be able to make us dinner like she do every week?" This made Ava frown and force herself to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 5:43 pm

Feeling as if a cold hand just reached into his chest and pulled his heart right out, Tyler quickly said, "Oh, it won't just be Ava here any more...", and, actually looking down at the youngest child, he said, "...she now has four more friends to help her make it.", and, looking back up at Ava, simply nodded. After a bit, he then said, "Now, I know how all of you were wondering how Ava here got hurt - well, that's simple. Some bad men came, and took her away. We had to get her back from them, but they still hurt her pretty bad. Though we did give her medicine and bandages, so she'll be feeling alright soon enough."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 9:51 pm

The small girl smiled and hugged his leg tightly. "When can we meet the rest of her friends?" She asked giving him the biggest smile she could as she looked up at him. "Tyler I need you to do me a favor." Ava said as she forced herself to sit up. She pulled a piece of paper out from the side table drawer and slowly stood up to hand it to him. "I need you to go to the store for me... I was going to do it but I got kidnapped and everything... There is the exact amount of everything that will be needed to make a meal for everyone and a list of the candy they like." Giving him a smile she held out her bank card. "I would appreciate it very much.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Nodding, he folded the list and put it in his front pocket. He put the bank card in the same pocket as it. Looking down at the girl, he then said, "Well, pretty soon, I'm sure. Just let me get this stuff - Ava, after she finishes packing, could get her stuff, and once she's done, I'm sure she'll take you to the rest of us. Ava, tell Calum I said to send them. Tell him if he denies, I'll buy him a turkey.", and, on that note, he left, heading towards the store where he was sure he could find all of the stuff needed.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:01 pm

The small girl giggled as she watched him leave. Ava smiled at her before pulling out her phone and dialed Calum's number. Limping to her room she began packing her bag as the phone rang. Sighing she decided to put it on speaker she continued to work on packing her cloths and small electronic's. "Come on Calum... pick up the bloody phone." She muttered to herself as she packed her personal items.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:37 pm

Picking up the phone, Calum said, "Calum 'ere. What's the matter?", as he lay down on the couch, turning down the T.V. volume greatly. He was not sure if Tyler had failed, or if she was merely just calling to tell him she was on the way. He idly tapping his right foot.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 11:42 pm

Hey, i'm on my way back and I am bringing guests with me." She said as she tried to push her bag closed. Turning her head from the phone as she spoke to someone. "Sit on my bag so I can close it please. A small mumbled voice could be heard in the back ground and after a moment she thanked the other person and told them to wait by the door. "I hope thats ok. Tyler says if you deny he will buy you a turkey." She said before telling someone they would be leaving soon.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:00 am

Pausing a bit after she said Tyler will buy him a Turkey, Calum sighed, and replied, after a some what quiet 'Mother fucker', he said, "...Fine. Just... who, exactly, are these guests? And, you say 'guests', like plural... How many guests, Ava?"

(gtg)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:04 am

She chuckled for a moment before speakng. "Seven" She told him before speaking to a deeper voice. "Look we have to get over there so you need to tell me yes or no." She said as two of her guests laughed in the back ground. Sighing she tapped her foot and waited on his answer. "I promise they will be on there best behavior."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:23 pm

As she said so, he then said, "Alright - they can come over. It's alright, because if Tyler buys me a turkey, I'm going to buy him a Coconut crab.", and, like that, he hang up. After Calum hang up, Tyler soonly rang the door bell to her house, signaling for her that he got everything.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:29 pm

Smiling she hassled everyone out the door. The oldest boy who was about fourteen walked over to Tyler. "Can I help with those bags?" He asked as he glanced up at him. Smiling Ava stepped out and locked the door before stuffing her keys in her pocket. She had her two bags on her back which were causing a bit of pain but she didn't complain. She had never been allowed to complain, her father hated it and she would not start complaining now. "Were ready to go." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:52 pm

Nodding, Tyler said, "Yeah... if you can just take a couple, I'll be good with the rest.". After handing the kid two of the bags, Tyler then adjusted the rest of them, making it more comfortable to carry. Looking over to Ava, he said, "Ready? Alright.", and he began walking off leading everybody to their base.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:59 pm

Ava was sure to keep the younger children close to her as the older one's walked with Tyler. They seemed to enjoy talking to him and she only hopped they would enjoy talking to the others. Letting out a quiet relieved sigh as they approached the building. Ava limped forward and held the door open for them before entering and closing the doors behind her. A girl who was just bit younger than the oldest boy smiled. "Do you own this whole building?" She asked as they stepped into the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:05 pm

Shaking his head as he hit the '37' button, Tyler then said, "No, only the Thirty Seventh floor - though we do plan on getting the Thirty Eighth floor soon, since the owners there have been breaking a hefty amount of rules - can't count how many restless nights I've had when they threw crazy loud parties.". His explanation lasting the entire trip, they reached the Thirty Seventh floor, and, upon seeing the group enter, Calum adjusted lightly on the couch. Seeing the group, Calum said, "Alright - Well, the others are setting everything up now. Tyler called me while at the store, told me to make get a dinner party ready for Twelve."

Last edited by TheGuillotine on Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT - Changed 'Fines' to 'Rules'.)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:13 pm

All of the children rushed out of the elevator except for the youngest girl who was still holding onto Ava. Smiling Ava stepped out of the elevator and put her bags down before sitting on the couch. "Thank you." She said as she smiled at Calum. "Consider my trust earned..." She was tired from the walk, her leg and shoulder were throbbing. "Emma, why don't' you go introduce yourself." She said to the youngest child and shyly she walked over to Calum. "Um... hi..." She said as she folded her hands togeather and looked down shyly.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Smiling a bit, Calum said, "'Ello there - name's Calum. Promise I won't bite.", and, after the very brief introduction, Calum walked off to the other hallway, and, turning left, walked into the dining room, which had two extra tables that they had pushed to the sides. Seeing everything ready, Calum said, "Alright - so, no need to add a cover, it's literally Seven kids. C'mon out.". Mitch and Olivia nodded, following Calum out to the living room. Seeing the kids, Mitch said, "Hello there - my name's Mitch. , and, after Mitch introduced him self, Olivia then said, "...and my name is Olivia, and, trust me, I'm not such a major grump as the others.". Mitch looked side ways at Olivia, and Olivia the same, as they bumped each others elbows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next