Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:19 pm

She glanced at his apparel. "Do you have any other cloths?" She asked as she arched her brow. "Don't tell me this is your only outfit?" Rolling her eyes she sighed and sat back on the couch. "So now that I've gotten my apology laddie... Whats next?" She asked as she let her head roll in his direction as she sat completely relaxed on the couch. She still wasn't so sure about this arrangement but was willing to give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:32 pm

Deciding to buckle his belt, he quickly did so, and said, while putting his shirt on, "Well, to be fully honest - haven't really thought of it much. Merely wishing to protect a fellow Assassin and help with any obstacles that come in yours, or ours, ways.". He put the shirt completely back on completely, and said, "And, no. This is just what I have on me at the moment. I just merely have to get my things from my place - which, I believe, would make quite a good base or Headquarters for a small group of people.". He stretched lightly, and continued. "After all - as I may or may not have stated, I can not remember, I have trained in Ninjutsu for fifteen years. I spent a good amount of time learning how to teach as well - due to the highest Dan rank being achieved in Ten years, I spent five learning out to teach as well. Makes me a good deal of cash, resulting, of course, in a good headquarters. Also results in a training area taking up a decent amount of the room, so I may be able to teach you to defend your self, if you wish to extend your knowledge."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:12 pm

Right, you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours right?" She asked smiled as she pulled on her socks and combat boots. "Well if we are going to go get your cloths we should do it now. No time like the present." Walking into her room for a moment before re emerging with a small flash drive, she stuck it inside her messenger bag before sticking two loaded hand guns in her belt by her hips before attaching her wrist blade and then her long hoodie which served as her robes. Pulling her hair out of the back of the hoodie and smiled at him. "I'm always interested expanding my knowledge about anything. I'm good at learning but lets save that for later. Lets get going."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 11:23 pm

When she entered, Calum was already standing with his shoes on. He nodded, and singled for her to follow him as he stepped out the door, and he began walking down the street. Staying silent for a good twenty minutes, and walking for that long, he finally arrived at a tall building, the outside mainly being glass on the outside. Opening the doors, he walked into there, arriving to the elevators. Finally, after all the silence, he said, "We're at floor 37 - fifty four floors in total. It's a pretty big place - entire floor is mine, as well as a couple other people's. All of them are Assassins.". He pressed the button for the elevator.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 1:44 pm

She hesitated when he mentioned other assassins. "This isn't some kind of trap is it?" She asked as she looked at the elevator. "Whats to stop any other assassin from alerting the brotherhood to my presents?" It was clear she didn't quite trust him just yet. She put her hands in her pockets and slowly stepped in. "If this is some kind of trap... I'll ditch you in the middle of no where the next time you go blind..." She said glancing around, her guard up completely.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 3:38 pm

As she stepped in, he simply pressed the 37 button - after a bit, he looked at her, and said, "A simple, five letter word, Ava...". After the elevator progressed by a few floors, he then said, "...Trust.". After a few more minutes, and them reaching the thirty-seventh floor, the elevator door opened to a living room large enough to store Ava's living room, and with room still big enough to host a twenty person party. There was one large, comfy black couch facing a large, 60 inch flat screen T.V., with a long table about as long as the couch. It took up a good amount of the space, yet enough for a person to walk between the couch and table, and the tv and table, with enough space. There was a hallway that led off towards the rooms, and another that led to a larger room, not fully visible from the area they were standing. There was a man, covered in a fluffly looking lime green blanket lying on the couch as well.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 4:17 pm

Smiling before the elevator doors opened she leaned over" Trust is earned not given." She said as the elevator door opened and she stepped through. She smiled as she glanced around at the living room. It was very nice and spacious. She moved inside and glanced around. "Its nice but a little too flashy for my tastes." She said as she sat her bag down before peeking under the blanked on the couch. "So... Who's your roomie?" She asked tilting her head as she looked at him. "How's your internet connection?" She asked with a smile as she dropped the blanket back down onto the man who was under it.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Nodding, Calum said, "Well, of course, it's great. Can't be a great team with out a great internet connection. Just look for the one that says 'Tell my Wi-Fi love her' and type in G, O, A, A. It's an Acronym.". He walked over to the man sleeping, and, sitting next to his face, poked him a couple of times. The man, obviously a bit angered at this, drowsily said, "...Ehhh whozit?", but finally noticing who poked him, said, "Oh... heya, Gandalf. Who'd you bring 'ere? Definitely don' look like Ollie, so... eh?". After the man sat up, Calum calmly said, "It's another Assassin, Mitch. Met her during an episode I had. Now she's here - working off a whole 'You scratch my back, I scratch yours' system.". The Assassin, named Mitch, understanding, simply nodded, and threw the blanket off, showing he was still wearing uniform from a mission. "She know of the G.O.A.A., or do I have to tell her?", asked the man, pointing a quick thumb in her direction.

(This may seem a bit odd at first, but trust me, once I post the Team Application, it would make much more sense.)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:52 pm

Once she had connected her phone to the internet she leaned up agents the wall by the elevator. "Well someone should fill me in." She said without looking up as she fiddled with her phone. She never looked at them but she heard everything they said. She was very curious about G.O.A.A. Even if it looked like she was concentrating on what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 4:27 pm

Mitch looked over towards her, and said, "The G.O.A.A. is the Group Of Assisting Assassins, established by Calum here back in 2011, after he found out 'bout all the crime in the city, and murders as well. Main goal is to, as the name entails, assist fellow Assassins as well as the citizens. We also, instead of merely just assisting Assassins and citizens, we also work on taking down Templar officials and finding out their whereabouts, as well as their plans.". When Mitch finished the explanation, he stood up, and said, "Welp, I'm goin - gotta remove this uniform.", and like that, he left to the hall way where the rooms were.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 7:56 pm

Smiling she listened and was very intrigued. "I could help you if you convince me to trust you." She said as she put her phone in her pocket. She glanced at Mitch as he headed off to the back room to change before turning her attention back to Calum. "Sadly I have no interest in staying here. I do have to be getting back to my apartment. I have something I need to take care of so if your coming and staying then grab some cloths and we can be on our way." Ava smiled and pulled her phone back out to reply to a text.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:09 pm

Shaking his head, Calum said, "No can do, Ava. My group is here, and this is where I stay. However, you now know where I reside, and I you. All we have to do,", and, taking out his phone, he continued, "is to exchange numbers. If you wish you may even become a member of the G.O.A.A.. Uniform would take a while to make, but still, it can be made."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:27 pm

I will think on it. But I would still like to invite you to dinner." She said with a smile. "I will even walk you back here if you need it." She smiled and picked up her bag. "But if you don't want to..." She paused and handed him her phone after setting it to the right place to type in his number. "Here, and just put in your number... no snooping." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:34 pm

Nodding, Calum typed in his number, and, making sure it was correct, he confirmed it, handing the phone back to her. He then said, "There. Now, if you wish, you have full access to this base... well, minus our Weapons Supplier, our Tech, and the explosives made specially by Tyler.". He then sat straight up, and, waiting a couple seconds, sighed. He then said, "Welp, Mitch isn't coming back. I'm sure he fell asleep - after all, meetings with Templars must've bored him.". Quickly catching him self before she could react to him saying that Mitch met with Templars, he then added hastily, "He joined the Templars in order to spy on them. Though he is technically a Templar, he constantly gives them false leads, though I think he's given them so much now they don't even listen to his leads now..."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:47 pm

Well before I leave I may be able to help... a little..." She said before fiddling with her phone for a moment before sending him a file which contained a list of five high ranking Templar's with names, addresses, bank accounts, even documents they had signed or had on there computers. "I hope this helps in some way now I must be going if you choose to come to dinner then I'll see you soon." She said as she stepped into the elevator and left.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 8:54 pm

Nodding as she left, Calum hurried off, going down the hall into Tyler's room - it smelt faintly of Sulfur. Finding Tyler, who was under neath his blankets, he tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Psst, Tyler. Got somethin' for ya. Before you find out a way to blow up this houses all at once or something, I need you to withdraw all the funds from their bank accounts. We're going to use it wisely.". Tyler, who was sitting straight up by now, simply nodded and said, "Alright. Give me forty five minutes."., and simply got up and walked out of the room, followed soonly by Calum, who walked back into his own room, and fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:42 pm

Ava smiled as she left the building and began her walk home. It was only half way back that she noticed she was being followed. Glancing behind her she saw three men moving through the crowd behind her. She turned so she was facing forward and continued moving at the same pace she turned and decided to try and loose them. She ducked and moved aside as a bat came swinging at her. "Shit..." She said as she ran past him and down an ally and then making a u turn back to Calum's place. She could see the building as the men gained on her and she managed to toss her bag inside before she felt hands on her. She turned and kicked one away and proceed to fight them. Suddenly a sharp pain was felt in the back of her head and everything went black. She went in and out of consciousness every once in awhile. She remembered being thrown into the back of the van but nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:53 pm

Calum was quickly awakened by Tyler - mainly by his lights being on, but also by his uniform being thrown on him. In the door way was Tyler, wearing his uniform with out the mask on, and he said, "Wake up. Was watching the cams while working on the bank account transfers - somebody just got kid napped. I saw the van. Lets go.", and without further instruction, he left wearing the mask, followed closely by the figure of Mitch in full uniform, and a shorter female figure wearing the same uniform. Calum, immediately aware, threw on the uniform, mask as well, in a couple minutes, hidden blades strapped on with a silenced pistol in the holster. He strapped a couple of smoke bombs in a pouch he added. After getting dressed, he stepped out of the room, to find the other three waiting. The shorter female figure then said, "Good, I see you're awake. C'mon, Gandalf. We're heading out now.", Calum nodding, said "Good. Emergency exit?", and, the three others nodding, they slowly walked at the end of the hall where the rooms were, where a door was. As they reached the end, Calum opened the door, showing that it led to nothing. After checking they all had parachutes, the jumped out, all initiating them, landing where four motorcycles were. They removed the parachutes, hopped on a certain one, and sped off towards the direction Tyler said the van went.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Ava was awakened by a hard slap across the face. She groaned as she glared up at the men. They explained they were Templar's and that they had caught on to who she was. They wanted info on the assassins and when she refused, a knife was pulled. They asked again and once again she refused. This time they jammed the blade into her right thigh just above her knee. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she held back a cry of pain. They pulled the blade back out and continued to ask and each time she refused but was beginning to fell ill. They stabbed her each time she refused but only in the legs and shoulder each time making sure not to hit anything vital. The pain was beginning to get to her and was making her sick, she had almost passed out when she felt the van stop.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:32 pm

They only stopped once Tyler saw the Van he was talking about. As soon as they found it, they stopped quickly, parking across from the van, but some what behind it. They climbed a nearby building, waiting for the criminals to show their face, and the shorter female figure, drawing a rifle from her back, crouched down, taking aim down the scope aiming where the door was.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:54 pm

Pushing the door open they threw her out and onto the hard concrete. Letting out a groan of pain she immediately tried to stand and run away. Ava only made it a few steps before she felt the butt of a gun hit the back of her head and knock her down. Groaning she rolled onto her back to find the barrel of a gun shoved in her face. "Kill me if your gunna laddie... i'm board and t-tired of this..." She continued to stair her kidnappers down with a glare that could kill. She felt so sick now from a mix of pain and what blood she had lost.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Taking aim, Olivia, the female, aimed at the head of the main with the gun against the woman's face. Silently, glad the rifle was silent, she whispered to her self, "...Head shot.", and pulled the trigger, the man's body falling over. The three other members jumped off from the roof, Tyler getting one, and Mitch and Calum stabbing the last one through the head at the same time. Olivia hopped down, and, Rifle on her back now, put Ava's arm on her right shoulder, and Tyler her left. Mitch rummaged in his pouch, pulling out bandages, and quickly realised there we too many wounds. He sighed, patching up the bigger ones. After the silence, Calum quickly said, "Olivia, take her on your bike. You're the lightest of the four of us, so you should be able to take less time than us with her. Come on, hussle up - she's bleeding.". And on they went, Olivia putting Ava's arms around her neck, and sped off back towards the building, followed by the three others.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:24 pm

Ava groaned as she was speed off towards the building. She watched it grow as they got closer to it and all she wanted to do now was sleep. She was exhausted and in a good amount of pain and any little bump they rode over on the motorcycle was like hell. Letting out a small sigh of relieve when they stopped she allowed them to help her back inside. "T-thank you..." She said in a weak quiet voice as they got inside.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 12:07 am

Shaking her head, Olivia simply said, "Now, now - no need to say Thanks. After all, it's just our job.". After signaling for Tyler to let go, he nodded, and walked off, removing his mask as he did so. The three remaining removed their masks, and Olivia set down Ava on the couch. Mitch walked off, and Olivia and Calum remained sitting with Ava. Calum sighed, and simply said, "Now, see - I told you, training here would be wisest. This is a prime example as to why I wish for you to further extend your training.". As Calum said this, Olivia arched an eyebrow, and said, "You know 'er, Calum? Better not be cause of a one-night stand.". Chuckling lightly at this, Calum said, "Ah... never going to let me live that joke down, are you? Well, no, Olivia. She's another Assassin, met her earlier. She was here earlier, as well.". Nodding, Olivia sighed, and walked off as well, going back to her room. Calum sighed, relaxing on the couch.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 12:25 am

Ava closed her eyes and sighed before answering. "You don't need to rub it in. I don't think i'm going to be leaving anytime soon. Now would it be ok if I could get something for the pain?" She asked as she put her hand over her wounded shoulder. "Once i'm better I will gather the things I need from my apartment and stay here... But I need to be the one to get my things..." She said as she shifted her position a bit and let out a small groan, cursing under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next