Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:12 pm

As she mentioned the room, Calum said, "Oh, yeah - Down the hall way where the rooms are, it's the third door on the right. It's a bit empty - nothing but a bed and a workbench in there. It's pretty bland, basically.". After he finished answering her question, he then said, "...I'm going to bed. 'Night.", and simply walked off, to his room, and fell asleep after taking off his clothes.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:17 pm

Ava walked to the room he had given her and sat her bags down before changing into boxers and a tank top before putting her hair up and crawling under the covers. She would see about getting some help with moving her dresser and some other furniture brought over. She would need her computers and the rest of her cloths. She could even fit her couch in her room and would still have plenty of room to walk around. Crawling into the bed she pulled the blanket up to her chin, rolled over and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Waking up in the morning, Calum sighed, simply putting on some boxers and walking into the living room, and fell on the couch, turning on the T.V. to the news. After a rather boring report about a repainting of a subway, Calum stopped paying attention to everything near him. He sighed, simply looking up at the roof.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Ava stepped out of the bathroom, having been up for a while was still wearing a pair of boxers but had changed into a new tank top which read. "Kiss me i'm Irish." Plopping down on the couch beside him she stretched and leaned back. She had changed her bandages and was happy that the wounds were healing well she still felt pain from the. "Good mornin laddie." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:05 pm

As she sat down next to her, he said, "Hey - good morning.", he glanced quickly at her, and said Jokingly, "Oh - didn't know you felt that way.", and chuckled lightly, looking back over at the T.V., from which he quickly turned off and put the remote back on the table. He sighed, hoping the simple morning wood would go unnoticed.

(Also, this is how I plan waking up on November 1st would be - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awa87mmCKpM )
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:24 pm

Glancing down she arched her brow and grinned. "Really laddie? Well tell me. Is that a flashlight or are ya just happy to see me." She chuckled before pointing to the small tent in his pants." Smiling she leaned back. closing her eyes she leaned back, relaxing. "So what do ya wanna do laddie?" She asked with another chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:35 pm

Sighing, Calum said, "Hey - not my fault you looked at my junk. And hey - it's morning wood. Can't blame that I wake up with it.", and, when she asked the second question, he simply said, "Oh, really?", and chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Smiling she sat up and winked at him. "Well its an offer. I'll be in my room, un-packing to do." She said as she stood up and smiled at him before walking back to her room. "The offer is open anytime." She said as she closed the door but didn't lock it. She smiled as she sat on her new bed and began un-packing her things.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:54 pm

Sitting there, Calum thought out his options. There was option A - Sit down on the couch, watch the news, maybe get breakfast. Option B - Go to his room, and go back to sleep. Or, Option C - get rid of his morning wood the fun way. Sitting there, he very quickly realized the correct choice. He got up, walked down the hall, went to the third door on the right, and, some what feeling he was going to wake up soon, knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:02 pm

A grin spread across her face as she heard the knock on her door. Moving her things from her bed she went to the door. She had allowed one of her shirt straps to fall over her shoulder. Her hair hung loose still dripping a bit from her bath earlier. "I was wondering of you would choose correctly. Come on in." She said as she moved to let him in.

Forgot to say anything when you sent it but that link was the greatest thing ever.)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Fist pumping quickly, he opened the door. Seeing already with the strap down, he then said, "You have a sock? Want to put it on the door knob - its our rule if anybody is shagging, after Tyler apparently walked in on Mitch and this lady he met - quite odd for Tyler.". Still having morning wood, Calum rested against the flat bit of the door, waiting for her response.

(And I could say the same thing about it as well - I listened to it while looking out the window to my neighbors who've put their Christmas decorations up. Yes, that's right - It's the beginning of October, and they fucking have Christmas decorations up.)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Grinning she went to one of her bags and pulled out one of her skull and cross bone socks and handed it to him. "Hurry and get it tied. I'm all excited now." She said with a wink before walking back to her bed. Sitting down she smiled and laid back. She had yet to put her bra on and was only wearing the shorts and tank top. "Well come on then laddie. Its rude to keep a lady waiting." she said with a wink.

O,O little early isn't it?)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 5:43 pm

Nodding, Calum quickly opened the door, and simply put as much of the sock as possible on the door knob. Shutting the door, he walked back over to the bed, and quickly pulled his boxers all the down and off, quickly removing the only piece of clothing he had, sitting down next to her. "So," he said simply, "you were saying?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 5:47 pm

Grinning she sat up and slipped her boxers and tank off before tossing them onto the floor. She now stood in front of him completely exposed. Kneeling down Ava, wrapped her hand around his shaft and took him into her mouth to the hilt. She suckled him for a moment before pulling back. Standing back up she pushed him onto the bed before straddling him. Positioning herself she lowered herself onto him, taking his entire length into her with a soft moan.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:06 pm

As she straddled onto him quickly, Calum moaned lightly in equal relief as she took his entire length in all at once. He was, honestly, quite surprised she had managed to put his entirety in at once. He was, for the time that she was straddled on him, he muttered under his breath, "God... fuck...", as she was on top of him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:13 pm

Grinning, Ava, began moving her hips up and down at a slow pace. She moaned low with each movement of her hips. Her eyes were closed as she laid her head back. She smiled and her moans grew a bit louder as she picked up the pack. Her eyes half closed from pleasure and lust she spoke through her moans. "Oh dia yes ... A bheith chomh fada ..." (Translation: Oh god yes... Its been so long...)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:27 pm

As she continued picking up the pace, Calum sighed as she continued to bounce on him - he sighed in intense pleasure, and soon enough, he said, "I... I dunno 'bout you, but I'm nearly finished myself, now. Might wanna... slow down a bit, there. Finish off the way you started."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:31 pm

Ava smiled at him as she slid off of him. She shivered as she stood up and knelled back down and took him back into her mouth, using her fingers to pleasure herself as she licked and suckled his cock. Her free hand cupping his sack to slowly roll his balls in her hand as she suckled him harder. "mmm" She moaned as she flicked her tongue agents the tip of his cock before going back to suckling him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 6:42 pm

As she continued, Calum moaned appreciatively, and finished off as she was still suckling. Sitting up a bit, he said, "Now, I believe that though I may have already finished, I have not given you the pleasure to do so yet, so, get up, lie on the bed like I was - I've picked up a good couple of things in my past experience."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:01 pm

Letting out a soft moan as she slid off of him she switched places with him. She continued to smile as she laid down, getting comfortable before opening her legs for him as she played with her own breasts and smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Taking his index and middle finger, he slowly began to make small, circular motions on her clit. After doing this slowly for a bit, Calum began to slowly yet generally speed up the pace of which he rubbed it in the motions, yet still going a little bit slow.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:12 pm

Ava closed her eyes and let out small moans as he slowly moved his fingers around her clit. She began to pinch and tug slightly on her nipples as she continued to rub her breasts. Her moans grew louder as he speed up and soon she could feel a pressure growing in her lower stomach. She would soon reach her limit.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Hearing her begin to moan much louder, Calum took it as his que to pick up the speed and finish off. Quickly, he stopped the circular motions he was doing, and, taking his middle finger, began to insert it in and out, going at about the speed she went when she was atop of him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Moaning rather loudly she arched her back and began rubbing her breasts much faster as she felt his finger going in and out of me. Biting her lip, her tunnel tightening around his finger. She was so close, she could feel the pressure building with each thrust until finally she let out a loud cry of pleasure as she convulsed with climax. "Oh god, yes..." She said through deep breaths as she tried to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:30 pm

As she climaxed, Calum stopped after slowly slowing down. Looking up at her, he said, "How would you mind for a little round two?", a bit of a smirk on his face, as he put both of his now wet fingers up a bit. He was not surprised it had already happened - after all, she bounced like a rabbit on him just a minute ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next