Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:49 pm

Nodding gratefully, Issac observed the menu quickly. He looked back up, and said, "Guess I'd just have two burgers, some fries, and a coke. Nothin else - I insist.", and after he said so, pushed to menu to the side, sighing. He was a bit tired, but still - food is food.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:56 pm

Matt and Emma ordered much more food than they could eat. Ava ordered herself a few burgers, fries and a milk shake. She thanked the waitress as she walked away to get there drinks. "So mind if I ask your name? Or would you rather I call you kid?" She asked Issac with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Smiling himself, Issac said, "Name's Issac Manley. Been on the streets for a few years. Saved the other one's lives just earlier - one of them have a dislocated shoulder, by the look of it.". He sighed, and began eating quietly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:37 pm

"I took care of his arm back in the ally. Matt and Emma ate quietly. "Well its nice to meet you Issac. My name is Ava and this is Matt and Emma." Ava said with a smile. Emma whiped her mouth off and smiled. "Ava takes care of us.!" She announced happily before going back to eating.

Smiling Ava took a bite of her own burger. She wondered if Calum was still angry with her and she wanted to check her phone to see if he had sent any messages. She would not. True he was handsome and a good fuck but she would not seem desperate..
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Nodding lightly, he said to himself, "Yeah... that must be nice...", as he finished his own food, satisfied with the meal he had. He sighed, and, as he waited for the others, quietly thought to himself. He could go with the others, for no doubt they would give an offer after they learned of his lifestyle. Then again, he could live on the streets and... no, he wouldn't. He never would, in a million years, choose loneliness over friends.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:50 pm

Ava ate quickly and while Emma finished her food Ava got up and paid. Matt had gotten up to get a gum ball for himself and his sister before looking over at Issac. "You want one too?" He asked as Emma got up and ran over to her brother for her gum. Ava smiled as she watched the kids and she began to think of a way to help Issac.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:54 pm

Shaking his head, he said, "Nah... not a big fan of gum myself.", as he sighed lightly, and went back to thinking silently to himself.

(Sorry its short. Bit busy)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 10:58 pm

Ava was lost in her thoughts until it hit her. Smiling she looked to Issac. "Come on lets get going. I have something to show you." She said as she began walking out of the diner with Matt and Emma.

She lead them back to her old apartment which she was still paying for. Opening the door she lead them up to her old door and opened it before walking in. Looking around she noted that everything was as it had been before she had left. "Make your self at home." She said as she tossed Issac the key.

Tis ok. x3))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 10:26 pm

As he caught the keys in his free hand, he looked down at them, an expression of shock on his face. "I... I don't know what to say... I-I just...", he said, stuttering a bit, a loss of words coming to him. He choked up a bit - never had he been treated so nicely before, for he was lucky to get a couple of dollars from random passerby pedestrians.

Back at home, Calum reached out his phone. He opened up contacts, and simply texted Ava, with nothing on his mind, May 29th is officially 'Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day'., and simply tossed it over on the couch, and went back to doing absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Ava smiled "Don't have to say anything laddie. All I ask is that you keep the place clean." She jumped a bit when she felt her phone vibrate. Opening the phone she cocked her head to the side and sent him a message back. "Um... what?" before closing the phone and shoving it back in her pocket before pulling out her wallet. She pulled out a couple of hundreds and handed them to him. "That should be enough for a weeks worth of food so you won't go hungry." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 10:44 pm

Issac nodded, and said, "I... oh, just... thank you, so much...", he simply sat on the ground, putting the backpack to his side, and began to count out the money. He finished, and smiled, and, looking back up at her, said, "...Just... thank you...".

Calum picked his phone back up, and replied, May 29th. Offical 'Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day.'. Don't know why, it just is., and threw the phone back, and turned on the T.V., and simply turned on Netflix and put on Spaceballs.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 10:52 pm

"No problem lad, Do you have a phone?" She asked still smiling. She was so happy she could help him and still wanted to help in anyway she could. "If not I can get you one." Rolling her eyes as she looked at her phone she smiled slightly. Why couldn't she get Calum out of her mind. "Ok then. Lol. Look Calum, I'm sorry for what I did earlier." Sighing she sent the message before closing the phone once again. "The bedroom is back there an I dont mind you using my xbox there." She said as she put her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 12:28 pm

Nodding, Issac said, "Thanks... Don't have a phone, though. One I did use to have got lost when the...", he choked up a bit, and realizing this, he quickly said, "...I-I'll be right back...", and went off to find the bathroom, and when he did, he entered it, and allowed gravity to control his tears. Calum, however, picked back up the phone, and replied, Look, I had a friend once. Did the same thing as you, pretty nice guy in general. Turns out, he betrayed our info to the enemies - or tried to - and I had to end up killing him and five other guys. My own friend, the one I knew for years since enlisting with the assassins, killed by me. I do not wish to repeat that scenario ever again., and tossed the phone back, somewhat angrily.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 1:32 pm

"Oh really Calum? I am not that friend! First you compare me with Shay Cormac, and now your compairing me to some creep who did you wrong. News flash Calum, not everyone is out to hurt you! I can't stay there if I'm always going to be under suspicion!!!" Pressing send she put her phone on silent and into her phone before following Issac. Knocking on the door she asked. "Issac, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 3:01 pm

After hearing the knock, he quickly wiped his tears, and said, "Uh... yeah. I'm fine.". He then opened the door, and said, "As I was saying - don't have a phone. Might have to get me one.". Calum, however, reached for his phone again, quickly scanning the message. He sighed, and replied, My entire group is wanted because we are vigilantes in the eye of the law. Wanted in a good amount of states for four to three years. If anybody manages to get any of our files, which hold our identities as well as where we live, the four of us, gone. If we were not in our lives, we would only have a very short sentence. But, due to killing many templars assumed to be innocent men, we would be in jail for a minimum of twenty five years. Likely thirty, forty five, due to how many we've killed with firearms. So, in the eyes of the law, people are after my group, so, if they are after my group, they are after me. I might even get the longest sentence if caught - after all, I created it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 4:05 pm

Look I've apologized... I would never do anything to hurt any assassin and I'm insulted that you think I would. You want me to trust you but if you can't trust me then why should I trust you Calum? Trust dose not go two ways so if you can't trust me I will move back into my old apartment. I will take the alert system off your sistem and you won't hear from me again. I like you and would rather not do that. Have Tyler look at the program I put on there. Its harmless to you all and me but will leave a nasty virus to anyone else but you have to stop comparing me to people... I am not those people I am ME NOT THEM." Sighing she pressed send and stuffed her phone back into her pockets. To be honest it kind of hurt her feelings but she was sure Calum wouldn't care so she would pretend it was all ok. Smilling at Issac she sighed. "Well then boyo. Lets go get that phone then shall we?" She asked before walking back out to the living room. "We can go whenever your ready.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 6:25 pm

As he followed Ava back to the living room, Issac nodded, looking silently down at her, waiting for her to follow him off.

(So sorry how short it is, a bit short on time due to making my post in The Legacy so long.)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 5:32 pm

Smiling she lead Issac out the door and turning she smiled at Matt and Emma. "Lock the door and let no one in. I have a key so thats what I will use to get in. You know what to do if someone tries to break in." They both nodded before Ava shut the door. She waited until she heard the lock click before leading Issac down the stairs and out the door. The bus station was empty so sighing she sat down to wait for the bus.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 6:36 pm

(Shit, thought I replied. Sorry.)

Waiting at the bus stop, Issac merely watched people walk by. He was, in all honesty, quite bored in general. Sure, his life was about to be changed for better, but he still felt quite bored as he waited for the bus with Ava. Calum, however, picked up the phone, and typed in to the reply, Saint Fiacre is the Patron Saint of Taxi Drivers, Gardeners, and STDs., and simply shut off the phone after pressing send.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 7:31 pm

Ava, didn't look at his text but smiled when the bus came. Getting up she allowed Issac to get on first before following him onto the bus. Sitting down she was quiet for the entire bus ride. She was truly sorry for what she had done but nothing she can do now. Smiling she got up when the mall came into view and the bus stopped. "Alright then, lets go get you a phone shall we then laddie." She said as she exited the bus.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Following her, Issac nodded, and said, "Alright - nothing too expensive, but if you do insist, I can hand you some. I do have a couple hundred on me from one of my odd jobs.". He then went silent as he followed her around the mall, looking for a cell phone. He just hoped he did not appear too dirty that somebody would mistake him for a thief or a street rat... which, technically, he was, but still.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 8:19 pm

Ava kept close to him as they entered a phone store. "Money isn't a problem boyo. Pick any you want and then we can get you some new cloths." Smiling she left to look at phones herself and thought about getting a new one but she didn't need it. She only tuned when she heard the employee begin to question Issac before trying to kick him out of the store. Walking over she wedged herself into the conversation and looked at Issac. "Pick out your phone?" She asked before looking at the employee. "I'm sorry but I didn't know it was store policy to kick out paying customers." She said looking slightly annoyed with the employee.

Could you play the employee? >..<))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)   Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpeceted Meetings (Closed)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7