Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:40 am

Michael nodded, yawning because of her yawn. "Yeah... If ya do run off, tell me though. Ah'll definitely be runnin' off with ya. Canny really stan' summa these pricks. Except Ryan. He's grea'.". He laughed a bit, scratching at his beard.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:49 am

"I'll definitely let you know. He is great and all, understands people can change." Katherine thought of the Coffee Shop Lady, and chuckled a bit. She looked up at Michael, and smiled. "Please, don't shave it off. It's amazing, damn majestic" Katherine said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:57 am

Michael let out a hearty laugh at that, and said, "Ah, I never plan to. Last time I was clean shaven was a little over half a decade ago.
Been groomin' and maintainin' this since I was 'bout twenty three. Seven years, then."
. He stroked his beard a bit, saying, "Jus' sucks ye will never know 'ow this feels. So bloody pleasin' just runnin' yer fingers through this 'ere."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 11:13 am

"You never know. I know people don't like it when you touch their hair, even if it is a majestic beard." Katherine looked up at Michael, smiling warmly. "If we do leave, I think it'd be better to make an actual run for it, since they will likely come after us." She thought for a moment, closing her eyes slightly. "He doesn't know where your place is, does he?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 11:23 am

"Nah. All records o' where I live were wiped from the records o' even the Order. When ah got place there was a helluva amount of hacks. They reckoned to get rid o' the records tah be safe, and wif sum nudgin' they actually did.". He let out a heavy breath, closing his eyes to relax.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 11:30 am

"That's perfect then. Like I said, I still need to think about it." Katherine hugged him tightly again, and let out a sigh. "But so far, it looks like a yes. I mean, that's where I'll be putting my skills to the best use. Just, no secrets or lies." Katherine looked at the wall behind her, and hung her head. "That's why I want to leave this place."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 11:44 am

Michael laughed a bit, half opening his eyes. "Imagine that. We don't even train here for a single day and we already leave. If we do book it... It might be better for it not to be in the week.". He adjusted himself, getting comfortable. "I don' wanna sneak past a place full o' Assassins. Sly fucks."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 12:24 pm

"Yeah, I think that would be our best plan of action. Plus I don't want to hurt Kyle and Evan." Katherine sat there hugging Michael, relaxing. "I was thinking Monday morning at half past two. Almost everyone will be asleep." She looked up at Michael, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Michael thought a bit, trying to think of anything that could go wrong. Not finding a reasonable flaw, he said, "Alright... That sounds like a plan. I really don't want to hurt 'em either."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 12:58 pm

It wasn't long before Katherine fell asleep against Michael, all wrapped up in her blanket like a burrito. She looked about as cute as one of those rescued bats in a tiny blanket.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 1:08 pm

Michael was about to say something before he realised she had fallen asleep, and he smirked a bit as he yawned. He shrugged, and, fell asleep himself.

It didn't take long for Evan to notice the lack of seeing Katherine and Michael around. He looked around in the kitchen for a bit, before settling for looking in her room. Quietly, he opened the door and began saying, "Hey, just wanted to ch- oh...". He quickly hushed himself, smiling as he closed the door silently.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 1:26 pm

Katherine slept pretty soundly propped up against Michael, not even talking in her sleep. She was just really tired. Perhaps the worst she did in her sleep was a bit of twitching, and an occasional little moan.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 1:32 pm

Michael eventually woke up after a dreamless sleep, not sure what time it was. He assumed he slept for about as long as he normally would, and promptly smiled. He ruffled up Katherine's hair a bit, saying, "Heh, you up sleepyhead?". He yawned, stretching a bit and getting some cricks out of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 1:45 pm

"Huh? Yeah, I'm up" Katherine said with a yawn as she sat up and stretched, feeling her back click in a few places. "Haven't slept like that for quite some time. Not since college." Katherine gave Michael a warm hug, and stood up. "You sure about all this?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 2:11 pm

Michael nodded, standing, his legs clicking satisfyingly. "You betcha. Ah reckon tha only people 'ere that will appreciate me are Ryan,
Evan, Kyle... Maybe Cal."
. He shrugged, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 2:20 pm

"Speaking of Calum, he's probably in his animus again" Katherine said with a sigh. She looked over to the door, making sure it was still closed before quickly packing her things, and hiding them under her blanket before grabbing a change of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Michael nodded. "Likely. Ya ready tah head out, I take it? Ah hardly nap, an' I reckon we fell asleep jus' past midday. No earlier than 'leven thirty,
ah reckon."
. He kicked his feet against the floor, waking it up from the numbness.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 3:21 pm

"Yeah, I just want to go shower quickly and grab Draco." She handed Michael the keys to the Wrangler before opening the door. "You can load your stuff in the boot while I'm gone. Shouldn't be that long" Katherine said with a smile before heading off to the showers, sneaking around quietly.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 4:21 pm

Michael pocketed the keys, nodding. He quickly got all of his stuff together, and head off to the first floor. Once there, he got a few steps outside before Ryan came around the corner of one of the scrap heaps. "Ryan, I-"
"Its okay. Here, I'll help ya.". Michael hesitated before handing Ryan some of his stuff. They nearly made it to the Wrangler as Ryan said, "So, why're ya heading out?
Not liking this kinda life?"
. Michael shrugged, unlocking the wrangler to put his stuff up.
"Sorta. I feel like only you and a couple others will ever really trust me. Also, Katherine's comin' wif. Doesn' like tha life.". Ryan nodded.
"Well, I won't rat on ya. Just... Best of wishes. I'll wait for Katherine to come along before doing what I was doing." . Michael nodded, understanding
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 4:46 pm

Katherine walked past the course on the way back to the storage room, and smiled slightly. She headed over to the course, and figured it out.
"Ha, piece of cake" Katherine said with a smile before setting Draco on the floor. She started the timer, and bolted through the course. Katherine leapt over the obstacles, her timing just right, and nimbly dodged the parts coming at her from the wall. She came to a halt at the end of the course, and looked up at the scoreboard, smiling. 'KAT - 00:29.30'.
"Nailed it!" Katherine picked Draco up, and headed back to the storage room to get her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 5:11 pm

Michael merely waited with Ryan for Katherine, both of them thinking. Both hadn't said anything else to each other after their initial conversation, but both were heavily thinking. Michael wondered if anybody would bother searching for them, while Ryan wondered what repercussion this would have.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 5:20 pm

Katherine emerged from the building with all her stuff, and packed it in the boot of her Wrangler before turning to Ryan.
"I'm sorry, Ryan, this life just isn't for me. No matter what I do, I'll never fit in here." She looked up at the second floor, and hung her head. "I don't want to end up like him."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Ryan waved her off before putting a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, you're alright. If you're not cut for the Assassin life, it's fine. Besides, dunno why you're apologising to me.". He smiled, taking his hand off her shoulder and a slight anger in his eyes. "After all, I'm just Ryan. What do I know?. He clenched his jaw, his small pet rat emerging from his chest pocket on his mechanic uniform. He lightly pet it, adding on. "In short, I'm trying to say I'm tired of being disrespected. I've had more close calls than they've had sneezes, and I've seen so many of my pals die..." he softened up a bit, waving off Michael. "...I don't blame you, Mikey.
I just want to ask one thing."
. He turned to Katherine, and said with a smirk, "Can I come with? I got nothing here.
Besides, they'll recognise my use when I'm gone."

(As soon as I typed 'I just have on question', the 'To Be Continued' bit in Roundabout kicked in. Timing if I've ever heard it.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 5:46 pm

"Things are that bad around here? Wow, that's pretty messed up, I mean, you're supposed to be the boss." Katherine let out a sigh sigh, and rubbed the back of her neck.
"I was actually gonna have give you a message to give to Calum, but I guess I could give him a call later. I'm gonna be crashing at Michael's for a while, so you really should be asking him" Katherine said before looking over to Michael, a curious look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 6:05 pm

Michael took a little bit to reply, eventually saying, "Wow... No way. I mean - No way as in I can't believe you want to leave 'em like that. Sure thing, man. You're welcome to come along with us.". Ryan gained his normal smile back, giving Michael a hug, earning an annoyed squeak from Buddy. He quickly hopped into the backseat, as Michael looked over to Katherine. "...You have any idea how blown away because of that I am? This is the equivalent of an American during thd Cold War letting Stalin spend the night with them. Not that I'm comparing Ryan to Stalin, but... Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 25 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 36  Next