Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 3:45 pm

"I wish I had that luxury, to be that closed off. Being the idiot I am, I just keep opening up to anyone that gives me a moment of attention, or an ounce of attention, and I just keep getting hurt." Katherine looked down at the alleyway, watching some stray cats look for food. "My adoptive mother was an abusive alcoholic bitch, my birth mother was a prostitute, my real father is a Bratva brassknob, my brother was a maniac, and my ex is an asshole who almost ruined my life. Somehow, after all of that, I still trust, I still love, and I open up way to easily. Fucking idiot, that's what I am." Katherine let out a sigh, and turned her gaze back to the horizon as she pulled up her hood.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Evan started tearing up, and said, "Yeah... Basically everyone in the brotherhood has had a shitty life. I came out to my family the day of my graduation from highschool five years ago... And that's also the last day I've seen my family.". He wiped a couple tears away, yet let the rest flow. "To be shunned and ostricized by your own loved ones... Well, I considered jumping after that. Gladly, I didn't, and met Kyle a few years back. Hes had his own problems, like me, but... We worked them out together.". He looked off into the horizon, a smile under the tears.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 4:29 pm

Katherine gently wrapped an arm around Evan, smiling a bit.
"I guess we're all fucked" Katherine said with a chuckle, wiping away her tears with her sleeve. "I'm sorry about what your parents did, Evan, that's just not right." Katherine gave Evan a hug, thinking about what he had said. "We should probably head back. It's getting a bit cold out here."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 4:33 pm

Evan nodded, wiping the last of his tears off. "Yeah... Sounds good. It is quite cold.
And ya don't have to be sorry about me shitty family. After all, I've got a far better one now."
. He smiled, climbing down the building to head back to HQ.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Katherine climbed down the building after Evan, walking slowly. She didn't really want to talk to anyone, she just wanted to be alone for a bit.
As soon as they got back to the headquarters, Katherine headed straight to the storage room, locking the door behind her before getting changed into her pajamas. She climbed into her bed, and curled up into a tiny ball under her blanket, hugging her Deadpool body pillow tightly as she buried her face in it. She just wanted something to cuddle, to let her feel alright.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 4:47 pm

Evan immediately headed to Kyle, hugging him tightly. Kyle didn't know the context for it, but could tell he just needed it, so he hugged him back. Michael, on the other hand, saw Katherine come back, and decided to knock on her door. "Heya, Kat. You 'ight?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 4:57 pm

Katherine wasn't even going to try hide anything from Michael. He had been good to her, and he at least told her things. She lifted her head a bit so she could speak properly.
"No, I'm not alright" Katherine said with a sigh before resting her head on her pillow again, "Thank you for checking in on me." She pulled her blanket up to her chin, closing her eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Michael shook his head, looking over to Calum's room with slight content. He let out a sigh, letting it go, as Calum was probably hooked up to his Animus through the computer with all necessary gear on. "Want me tah get ya anythin'? A drink?
Some snacks? ...ah jus' wanna help ya out 'ere."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 5:14 pm

"No thank you, Mikey, I'm good. I have everything I need right here." Katherine pulled an extra blanket over herself, still trying to warm up. "I think I just need to be alone for a bit..." She didn't want to admit that she maybe just needed a hug, or an ounce of affection that she didn't have to ask for or instigate.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 5:27 pm

"God, ya jus' sound like ya need a hug.
Unlock tha door if ya wan' - I'll keep ya some company. Sound like ya need it, and in my 'xperience... Mopin' round does nothin'."
. He waited at the door, unsure if she'd just repeat herself or actually open the door.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 5:43 pm

"Ugh, fine." Katherine wiggled out of her bed, and headed to the door, unlocking it. She opened the door slowly, her eyes were red, and she looked a bit worse for wear. Katherine immediately hugged Michael tightly, clearly needing it. "I'm sorry, Mikey... I needed that."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 5:50 pm

Michael hugged her tightly in return, one hand on the back of her head. He looked a bit surprised she actually opened the door, and said, "There, there... Yer a'ight, lass. Ah understan' wantin' tah be alone when yer sad.". He looked down at her, a faint smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 5:57 pm

"I think I realised I needed this more than I needed to be alone." Katherine looked up at Michael, smiling a bit before resting her head against his chest. "Thank you." She didn't look like she had any intention of letting go any time soon as she was really enjoying the hug.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Michael smiled happily, saying, "At least yer able tah think clearly.". He looked around, remembering where they were. "Ya wanna head in yer room? I'd imagine you'd be more comfy in there - we're kinda in tha awkward spot between tha hall and yer room...
Doorway, tha's the word!"
. He smiled in satisfaction upon remembering the correct word.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 6:13 pm

"Yeah, come on in" Katherine said with a smile before heading over to her makeshift bed. "It's not like I could actually do anything. You know, healing factor and all that." She sat down, and pulled a blanket around her, gesturing for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Michael took a seat where she gestured to, and shrugged. "I know, I know. It's kinda jus'... Ya may no' be able tah do anyfin' to yer body,
but ya sure can feck up yer mind by bein' alone. Ah'd know - Ah was a damn savage af'er bein' alone for a year and doin' nuffin' but runnin' missions for the Templars."
. He looked over to her, a sort of pity and sadness in his eyes. "Ah don' wan' the same thing to happen to you, ya know?
Ya don' deserve tha'."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 6:31 pm

"I know, that's why I hate living alone." Katherine snuggled up against Michael, resting her head against him. "I can't imagine being alone for so long, it must have been torture. Perhaps I do deserve it, with all the shit that's happened to me in my life, I must have done something at some point." Katherine pulled her blanket up to her chin, not really because she was cold, but because it made her feel safe and innocent again. "It just sucks, and you're one of the few people that knows just how much it sucks."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Michael wrapped an arm around her, letting her rest on him. "Shiet was much worse worse than torture. Wif torture, ya can build a mental resistance tah. But this was strainin' me mentally. Imagine if tha only true words heard were 'New Mission, Butcher. Here are he details' and 'Excellen' work, Butcher.' With tha res' being the screams of tha only people ye ever seen for that entire time. Nothin' would evah make me go back tah doin' that."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 7:07 pm

"Wow... I never thought anything could be worse than torture. I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that..." Katherine wrapped her arms around Michael, giving him a warm hug. She thought of everything the Templars had made him do. For some reason, that's what she felt she would be best at.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 7:28 pm

Michael returned the hug a bit tightly, as if he would die if he let go. He let a few tears go down his face, as he said, "Promise ya won' subjec' yersel' tah that. Nobody needs tah have that happen tah them. Nobody."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 4:47 am

Katherine reached up slightly, and wiped away his tears before looking down.
"Unfortunately that's something I can't promise you, Michael" Katherine said with a sigh, returning the hug quite tightly. "I mean, I'll try not to end up with them, but it's so difficult. It doesn't really feel like there's anything keeping me here." She pulled her knees to her chest, and leaned against Michael as she hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:59 am

Michael sighed, slightly loosening his hug. "Alrigh', I guess... Just don't be a stranger to us, y'know? Make sure tah keep in contact if ye ever isolate yerself. 'til then... Le's try our bes' not tah isolate ourselfs."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 9:57 am

"Don't worry, I'll still be in contact, that I can promise" Katherine said with a smile. She was drifting off slightly, emotionally drained, and her eyes heavy from all the crying.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:12 am

He smiled, putting a hand on the back of her head. He ruffled her hair up a bit with a smirk on his face. "Glad ya can keep that promise at tha very least. I feel like ah could too. If ya wan', ya could even my place as a base of operations. Place has, ah... Jus' me in it, but enough rooms fer ten at least."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 10:30 am

"That'd be wonderful, if I decide to go down that path, I'll definitely take you up on that offer." Katherine let out a small yawn, hiding her face with her blanket.
"I'll need to think about all of this. I know it's something I shouldn't take lightly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 24 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next