Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 1:10 pm

Calum didn't try to say anything so as to not interrupt their kiss, and after making sure he was in position, he thrusted forward, slowly putting in his entire length, enjoying the feeling and trying to get the most pleasure he could.

Julian nodded. "I just wonder if they're staying here or actually going to an Assassin hideout. Risks to both of the places, of course -
Jack knows where this is but Templars can find an Assassin hideout. I dunno."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Katherine let out a little gasp as he slid into her, nipping his lip gently at his move. She moved her hips a little, enjoying the feeling of him inside her.

"Everywhere has its risks. I wouldn't be surprised if they headed back to the warehouse or Kat's place. This cabin actually belongs to Jack, so none of us can stay here."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Calum got all the way in, taking a pause to return the kissing. He began to pull back out, just to thrust in faster this time. He started falling into this sort of rhythm.

"I guess Jack's endless generosity is the reason we're here still," Julian scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Katherine let out a small moan, starting to move her hips in sync with Calum's movements. She would occasionally move her hips just a bit differently to try keep things spicy. Her hands gently ran the length of his back, taking in every detail.

"I actually think he's too scared to come here since he knows you, Calum, and Katherine are here and that at least one of you will try to kill him" Selena said with a chuckle. She knew that if she ever saw Jack, she'd turn him over to Katherine who would kill him immediately.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 2:34 pm

Calum let out a moan himself at her moving around, speeding up his movements. He would have said something, but was too lost in pleasure to speak up.

"If Katherine doesn't decapitate him,
then Calum would burn his face off alive. If Calum doesn't do that, I'd tear 'im limb from limb. It's a five on one with superior opponents."
. He turned back to them, a steely look on his face. "And with only Blood known to be on his side, he is also severly outclassed and underfunded. If necessary, Calum could bring the force of the Brotherhood on Jack due to his criminal empire and past.". Julian looked at him with a shocked look on his face, Michael sighing. "Sorry. Used to do that kinda stuff all the time in mission debriefing and planning."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 2:56 pm

Katherine let out a little moan with almost every thrust, lightly digging her fingers into his back. She seemed almost completely lost in pleasure, almost slipping out of control a few times.

"Yeah, everyone wants to kill him right now after what he did. If he's smart, he'll head back to London." Selena started cleaning everything up as she thought. "Most of them are going to continue working with Jack, but a few of us are leaving."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:11 pm

Calum was going as fast as he could at this point, getting the most pleasure he could off of this, as that's all his brain was telling him to do, shoving his thought process only to this.

Michael nodded. "Depending on who works with him still... Could be better or worse.
If he gets Bane stuck on his side... I feel I could take him down if he comes after us."
. He looked at his hand, clenching it tightly. "I have the advantage of cybernetics, after all. Flesh is inferior. Okay, I sound like a feckin' terminator. Ugh."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Katherine couldn't control herself anymore, she removed her hands from Calum's back, and gripped the sheets below her tightly. She matched his speed and movements, her walls tightening around his member. It was definitely a very good thing that the walls of the bedroom were quite thick, as her moans had become a bit loud.

"Maybe just a little bit" Selena said with a chuckle. "Bane's actually heading back to Mexico right now. His sister's just had a baby." She smiled a bit at memories of Bane, and how they had always been good friends. "He's actually just a big teddy bear. Used to get bullied as a kid, that's why he puts on the tough guy routine."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Calum panted, saying, "Ah... Ah reckon ah'm close meself. How bou'... You...? Now ah reckon... Ah didn' grab a condom...". Despite saying this, he kept going along with his rhythms.

Michael raised an eyebrow. "Really?
Give him my props. And if he grew up like that...
Maybe he's realize that's what Jack is in the end to Kat. Just higher on the scale."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 4:27 pm

"C-cybernetics... won't a-allow it" Katherine managed to say somehow between waves of pleasure. She let out a rather loud moan as she reached her climax, her body arching into Calum's. When she spoke of her cybernetics, she meant that it wouldn't let her fall pregnant, not unless she wanted to.

"Jack wasn't a bully to her, he was a damned monster. Treated her like some damn science project." Selena paused, blushing quite a bit when she heard Katherine's moaning. While the walls were quite thick, the doors weren't, so the sound could still reach them.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 4:39 pm

Calum understood what she was trying to get across, getting hardly two more thrusts in before climaxing himself from all the stimulation. He let out quite a loud moan himself, panting a bit after wards, and just staying there.

Michael nodded, about to say something before the moans rang out. Him and Julian blushed, Michael saying, "...that's what I'm sayin'. He was just on such a high level that it was that bad."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 4:57 pm

Katherine lay there underneath Calum, trying to catch her breath. She placed a warm hand on the back of his neck, lifting her head a bit to give him a loving kiss before lowering her head onto the bed again, smiling happily.

"Uhh-huh, definitely gonna have to agree with you there, Michael." Selena tried to think of something else to distract everyone from what they had just heard. Draco came trotting along, carrying a chip that he had found on the floor; it had likely fallen out of a bag.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 5:03 pm

Calum held himself above her with his hands on the bed, breathing normally again. He pulled himself out, still staying atop her. He smiled in return after the kiss, just enjoying how she looked.

Michael chuckled lightly upon seeing the ferret, sitting down. "Well - at least she won't be giving him a second chance I would reckon.
Doesn' matter how much he apologizes, I reckon."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 5:28 pm

Katherine chuckled slightly, thinking of how quickly everything had escalated, but she was happy with how it had ended.
"That was... amazing," Katherine said happily "You're amazing." She didn't care how cheesy she sounded.

"Oh, she definitely won't be giving him a second chance. Something tells me she has someone much better." Selena looked over at Draco, and laughed when she saw how the ferret was eating his chip. "Draco never really liked him either."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 5:39 pm

Calum chuckled a bit, rolling off to her side. He smiled, the only movement being his chest going up and down. "Could say the same to you.". He looked over to her, asking, "Reckon anyone heard that?"

Julian winced a bit at that. "Sheesh... To not have Draco like you, what kinda person do ya gotta be?". He shook his head, mock dissapointment riddled all over him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 5:54 pm

"God, I hope not" Katherine said with a chuckle as she rolled over to face Calum. "I know the walls are thick and all that... you don't suppose... well, we did get a bit loud."

"Apparently, you have to be... well, Jack" Selena said with a chuckle. She checked a message that came through on her phone. "Bane arrived at the airport, and... it's almost two in the morning." She shook her head, realising how late it was. "Didn't think it was that late."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 6:09 pm

Calum rolled over onto his side to look at her. "Yeah, I would imagine... Not too hard to hea-". He froze up, remembering something. "Ah, fuck. I just remembered Mikey had his hearing slightly enhanced."

Julian looked thoroughly shocked at that. "Wh- two in the morning? Doesn't feel like it. How late was it when we got back even?". Before Michael could say something, Evan and Kyle came back in.
"Heyo. Where's the other two? Didn't see them come outside."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 6:26 pm

"Holy... Oh my God. You mean he probably heard everything?" Katherine blushed a bit, realising that they had likely just driven Michael a bit nuts. She let out a nervous laugh before burying her face in the duvet for a moment. "If he did, he probably won't let us forget about it" Katherine said as she looked back to Calum.

"Quarter to one, I think... roundabout then I reckon. I mean, the attack on the bar was just a little before midnight." Selena looked up at Kyle and Evan, rubbing the back of her neck slightly, trying to figure out what to say. "Umm... well they're inside... together... I really don't think I should say anything."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 6:36 pm

Calum nodded a bit. "He has to focus like me when I make fire, but he could still hear a good portion probably.". He let out a heavy sigh, getting comfortable. "He won't let me live it down for sure.".

Evan, not catching on just yet, turned to Kyle. "What does sh-" he froze, noticing the door to her room was closed. "...oh. Huh. I... Huh."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 6:56 pm

"Probably not. He does seem like the kind of person that would hold onto something like that." Katherine snuggled up against Calum, smiling softly, just enjoying the moment. "To be honest, that sounds like a problem for tomorrow."

"Yeah..." Selena looked over to Draco who had fallen asleep after finishing his chip. "I think that little guy has the right idea" Selena said with a chuckle, "Well, I'm off to bed. See you in the morning." Selena stood up, and headed to the bedroom, changing before climbing into the bed, pulling the duvet up to her chin.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 7:07 pm

Calum nodded. "Sounds right... Tired myself. Kinda wanna go to sleep." he yawned a bit, stretching out on the bed.

Julian nodded, saying, "I reckon she's got the right idea about this. I'm gonna go to sleep my self...". At that, he followed Selina into the bedroom, changing just into his underwear and laying down beside her, completely exhausted. Evan and Kyle got the same idea, heading off to their mattresses. Michael stood there, not tired in the slightest. He turned around, looking out the window and enjoying the outside.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 7:22 pm

Katherine closed her eyes for a moment, dead tired herself. She opened her eyes a bit, looking at Calum with a smile as she draped her arm over his chest.
"Please stay" Katherine asked in a whisper, resting her head against him.

Selena snuggled up against Julian, looking for warmth and comfort. She was cold, sore, and tired, but also relieved that they had all survived the fight against the Bratva.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Calum smiled down at her, shrugging. "Yeah... Sounds like a good plan. Lets get under these covers.". At that, he stood, getting under the duvet to be comfortable.

Julian smiled as he looked over at her with a smile on his face, glad he ended up with this in life.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 7:44 pm

Katherine climbed under the covers, and pulled them up to her nose, escaping the cold. She draped her arm over Calum, just wanting to be close to him. Even though she could take care of herself, she still enjoyed how he always made her feel safe when he was with her.

Selena closed her eyes, and placed a gentle kiss on Julian's cheek before she curled up into a little ball at his side. This was where she wanted to stay, where she felt happiest.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:19 pm

Calum got as close to her as posssible, smiling at her. He put an arm over here, eyes getting heavy. "Glad we told each other th' truth. Where would we be wifout it?"

Julian didn't bother saying anything, as he fell asleep while even thinking about what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 13 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next