Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:39 pm

"I don't want to know where we would be, but I figure we'd both be miserable." Katherine closed her eyes, smiling. "I'm really happy with where we are, that we told each other the truth." She was just on the verge of falling asleep.

Selena passed out a few seconds after pulling the duvet over her head, mostly due to how warm she got next to Julian.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:08 pm

Calum nodded. "Couldn't agree more. Without that nudge Selina gave - sheesh. Don't wanna think about it either.". He smiled happily, eyes half open due to how tired he was. It didn't take him long to close them, falling asleep happy.

Michael sat outside, on the roof. He was sitting the straightest he could, looking up into the night sky before closing his eyes, meditating with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 6:06 am

Katherine fell asleep not long after Calum. For the first time in a while, she actually slept really well, just snuggled up there against Calum under a warm fluffy duvet.

The next morning, Katherine was still fast asleep. Even Selena, who was normally up quite early, was still asleep. Draco was on the prowl, having heard something small moving about the cabin while everyone was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 7:49 am

Michael had returned inside a little while ago, still not having slept. That didn't seem to bother him in the slightest, as he was more focusing on what Draco was doing. "What is it, boy?" he softly and quietly asked the ferret, "hear somethin'? Or did ya smell another chip?". He smiled a bit lightly, pleased with his own joke that only he would hear.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 7:58 am

Draco bolted under the couch, followed by a truly horrific squealing sound. The ferret dragged a huge rat out from under the couch, fighting it viciously. The rat got a few bites in, but Draco seemed to be winning against the filthy creature. The two creatures fought viciously, tumbling across the floor making a series of horrific noises until Draco got the rat by the throat, refusing to let go.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 8:13 am

Michael merely winced a bit as Draco grabbed the rat by the throat, and he walked away to the general direction of Katherine's bedroom. He took a listen before knocking, pleased when he heard nothing. He lightly rapped his knuckles on the door, not sure if they were actually awake but being silent or still asleep. Calum slept through it, as it wasn't too loud.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 8:22 am

Katherine woke up at the knocking, and pulled on some pajamas before opening the door a bit, her hair dishevelled from the night before. She rubbed her eyes a bit before looking up at Michael, still half asleep.
"Hey, Mikey. What's up" Katherine asked slightly groggy.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 8:34 am

He waved lightly, saying, "Jus' goin' around checkin' who all is up. You're the first two I checked on.". He looked behind him in the direction of Draco, turning back to her. "Pretty sure Draco jus' killed a rat,
by the way."
. He smiled lightly, hands on his sides. "Just checkin', as I said. Sorry if ah woke ya."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 8:44 am

"It's cool" Katherine said with a chuckle before stepping out the bedroom, closing the door behind her. "I'm gonna have to pry that rat away from him before he tries to eat it." She stopped dead in her tracks remembering what Calum said about Michael's enhancements. She blushed a bit, rubbing the back of her neck. "Ah, y-you didn't hear anything did you?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 8:51 am

Michae heavily blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Y-yeah... Jus' me, though...
Mos' they heard was, ah... I 'sume ya two's..."
he cleared his throat, not knowing how to phrase what he was trying to say. "...finish, at least I 'sume it was, since it was pre'y loud..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 9:08 am

"Ohhh... shit. I... ugh, I'm sorry you had to hear that." Katherine was blushing heavily when she realised everyone must have heard them. "Right. I should probably deal with that rat" Katherine said with a sigh before heading to the kitchen to get a plastic bag. She had to fight Draco a bit to get the rat, once it was in the bag, she hit the bag on the floor just to make sure it was dead before putting it in the trashcan outside. After all that, Katherine decided to make coffee for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:15 am

Calum got up, and had put on pants. He groggily stumbled out of the bedroom, and upon seeing Michael, said, "Mornin', Mikey. Sorry about, ah..."
"Ah, it's fine. Got a question though for ya."
"Yeah, Mikey?"
"Did ye convince 'er it was real, or vice versa?"
"Go feck yerself Mikey.". At that, he shambled off towards the smell of the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:34 am

Katherine was staring out the window, watching a robin hop around on the snow. She took a sip of her coffee, and chuckled a little bit at Calum's response to Michael.
"Morning, Cal" Katherine said with a smile as she turned around, taking another sip of her coffee. "Sorry for leaving, Draco caught a rat and I had to deal with it."

Selena woke up, smiling when she smelt the scent of freshly brewed coffee. She didn't want to leave the cosy warm bed, or Julian, so she decided to stay in bed for a while.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:46 am

Calum shrugged, getting some coffee and taking a drink. "Fair nuff, and mornin'. At least last night was worth the constan' teasin' Mikey likes.". He laughed a bit, wondering how long Michael will hold it over his head for.

Julian groggily woke up, blinking and immediately disliking the taste in his mouth morning breath gave him. He yawned a bit, saying, "...hey... Mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 11:16 am

"Definitely worth it" Katherine said with a chuckle. She wondered if Michael would tease her about it, but based on their earlier encounter, she figured he wouldn't. "A while, probably. Selena likely won't say anything about it."

"Morning" Selena said, smiling. She could only really smell the coffee, and she didn't really mind Julian's morning breath.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 11:29 am

Calum nodded. "He won' do that to ya, an' Selina likely won't at all either - nor Juluan. Mikey just likes teasin' with me.". He took a drink of his coffee, waking up.

Julian sat up, stretching a bit. He sat there for a bit, before getting a shirt and pants on. "Welp - Imma get some coffee.
You comin' with?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 12:54 pm

"I noticed that when I met him, and again when I got you the puppy" Katherine said with a chuckle. She took another sip of her coffee, and looked at Calum, a small smile on her face.

"I could really use some coffee." Selena climbed out of the bed, and pulled up her hood before following Julian.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Calum nodded in response, taking a drink of his coffee. Julian finally arrived, merely saying, "Heya, and mornin'." to which Calum waved in response as Julian grabbed his own cup. Michael came in grabbing a cup, Ethan in tow with Kyle. Ethan mock whistled, saying "Wow, Mentor. Never saw ya shirtless before. You could grind steel on those.". He chuckled a bit, grabbing a cup. Kyle smiled, nudging Ethan. "He's taken. You too." he signed jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 2:00 pm

Katherine rubbed her neck, slightly embarrassed realising that everyone knew. She just had to laugh when she heard Evan, and saw Kyle's signed response. Selena grabbed a cup of coffee, taking a sip from her cup before looking over to Katherine, wiggling her eyebrows and giving her a sly smile.
"Don't you say it, Sel, don't you dare."
"I wasn't going to say anything" Selena said with a chuckle. Katherine shook her head, smiling happily.
"So, anyone good with trees? Climbing and running through the branches I mean, not punching holes in them." The last part was pretty clearly aimed at Michael.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 2:06 pm

Michael chuckled a bit at her little jab, saying, "Ya caught me sap-handed.". Calum smirked at that.
"Me an' these two are good at it. Essentially mandatory Assassin training to be able to do that."

Julian raised his eyebrow at Selina, saying, "My, my, you got a dirty mind or is she telling you off for something different?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 3:28 pm

Katherine laughed a bit at Michael's joke of being caught sap-handed.
"No, I was just going to say something about last night, but I see she still has her voice, so, eh."
"Selena" Katherine said slightly annoyed as she threw a dishcloth at Selena. Selena just laughed before taking a sip of her coffee as she set the cloth on the counter. "As I was going to say... The trees here are pretty decent, so I was wondering if anyone was up for a race."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 4:09 pm

Julian spat out a bit of coffee at that, quickly wiping off his mouth before it dribbled down. "Well... Not prepared for that answer.". He coughed a bit before taking a couple more sips. Calum thought about Katherine's offer, as Kyle signed to Katherine for the rest of them. "Him and I are down. Don't know about Calum.". At this, Calum spoke up.
"Sure thing. Haven't had a good race in a while - set the course record at HQ, so I haven't had a goal."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Selena chuckled happily after seeing that Julian was okay, and took a sip of her coffee. Katherine finished the last of her coffee, and washed her cup before heading off to shower and change. Selena looked over to Calum, "Calum, you mind if I talk to you a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 pm

Calum raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, sure thing.". He set his near empty cup to the side, walking off into a different room. He turned towards Selina, waiting.

Michael put his cup in the sink, having finished it quite fast, while Julian tried wiping at the small bits on his shirt that got down.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Selena followed Calum to a different room, and leaned against the wall, looking at him.
"So, I take it you and Katherine talked things out? Did everything go well? You guys good?" Selena rubbed her shoulder a bit as she thought. "Sorry. I know they might be personal questions, but I just want to know if she's going to want another beating or not."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 14 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next