Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 6:19 pm

"It is a bit weird, I suppose, but kinda cool at the same time" Katherine said with a chuckle before climbing into the car on the driver's side. She switched the car on, and sat there for a moment. Draco climbed into the back seat where he tried to climb up to the tiny hammock set up on grip above the window. Katherine chuckled a bit before helping her ferret up up to his hammock. Draco fell asleep immediately, two of his little paws hanging over the edge.
"Well, I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 6:58 pm

Michael got into his seat with a smile on his face, puttibg his address into the GPS. "Place is abou' the size o' Ember's old digs, just a weebit smaller and lackin' a basement.". He looked back at Ryan with a bit of a pitiful smile. Ryan didn't notice him, as Buddy was busy relaxing and being scratched on Ryan's right shoulder, Ryan giving a middle finger with his free-hand to the building they were leaving.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:22 pm

"It sounds like it's gonna be amazing" Katherine said with a smile before pulling off, following the directions on the GPS. She sat in silence for most of the drive, just listening to whatever song was next on her playlist. "Wait, Ryan, don't you only train the initiates on Thursdays? If it's as bad as it sounds, I don't think they'll realise you're gone for a while."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 7:31 pm

Ryan nodded. "But - I also make sure the course is in shape, give their cover-up some credibility, make sure all the guns are stocked and loaded, and I make sure just everything is a nice and well oiled machine.". He laughed a bit, adding on, "I do all the dirty work, spare cleaning essentially. That's whoever volunteers or punished initiates."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 2:05 am

"Ah, ok. Yeah, I shattered Calum's record, and I didn't break anything" Katherine said quite proudly. She took a turn, and smiled when a David Bowie song started playing. Katherine checked the GPS, making sure that they were still on track. "I think the girls are gonna take me out on Wednesday night..." Katherine rolled her window down a bit just to get some fresh air in the car.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 7:54 am

"Good on ya. Ya deserve a break.". He chuckled a bit, looking at the GPS. "We got abou' ten minutes if we keep goin' at this speed. It's a tad bit away from errythin' else, but ya can still see tha city from it if yer lookin'.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 8:06 am

Katherine was quite happy that they were close to Michael's place, that they had gotten away from everything.
"That's actually quite nice. Ah, any rules I should know about or anything?"
Katherine started wondering what the house would look like, and if it was all his work for the Templars that he was able to afford it.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 8:19 am

Michael thought for a bit, before saying, "Nah, not really. Just don't steal my stuff - I doubt either of you will - and don't try and kill me.". He laughed a bit, before adding on, "For real though, could care less about what ya did. Go wild.".
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 8:36 am

"Awe yeah. I won't go too wild though, just a bit wild, but not overly so. Unless you want to wake up to an alpaca in the garden" Katherine said with a chuckle before pulling up to the house. "Holy shit! This place is amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 8:47 am

Michael chuckled at her reaction, stepping out to look up at the house as Ryan did the same. "Imagine my reaction when I'm told I own all of this and don't have to pay anything like rent. Left side - er, 'West Wing' has my gym on the first floor. Half is dedicated to the lower half of the body and anything down there, while the the other half is all about anything above your waist. Clear enough. On the opposite side of the first floor is dining room and kitchen. Kitchen and dining table's ruddy huge. Table has twelve chairs, one on each end and five on each side. Bloody pointless since I'm alone.". He shook his head, pointing at the second floor. "Floor above tha kitchens is half bedrooms - abou' five bedrooms bu' two of 'em 'ave two beds. Other side - above tha' gym - is a general rec area. TVs. Game systems. 'ell,
I even 'ad a few mini-golf courses installed for tha 'ell of it."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 9:12 am

"This is the most epic place I've ever been to! Oh my God, Michael, you'll probably never get rid of me" Katherine said with a beaming smile. She stopped the car, and leapt out, just staring at the house. "Like, sweet frosted titties this is amazing!" Katherine rather quickly opened the back of the Wrangler, and grabbed her stuff, really eager to head inside. "Me, steal your stuff? Never" Katherine said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 9:24 am

Ryan couldn't help but laugh heavily at Katherine's exclamation, Michael joining in primarily due to Ryan's slightly contagious laughter. Michael eventually got his stuff from the back as well, picking his stuff up. He got his keys to the house out, walking up to the door, promotly unlocking and opening it. The place did look quite grand - a slightly regal look to it, with stairs immediately to the right of the door leading to the bedrooms, with stairs to the left leading to the rec room earlier mentioned. Doors on the first floor, both on the left and right, led to the gym and dining room/kitchen respectively.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 10:06 am

Katherine raced upstairs excitedly, eager to find a room for herself. She found a nice room that she really liked, and immediately set her stuff down. Draco had followed her into the room, and sat watching his master. Katherine rolled her blankets out on the bed, set her body pillow on the left-hand side of the bed since she always slept on the right-hand side. After that, she plugged her laptop, phone, speaker, and vape in before unpacking her clothes and hanging them up in the closet. She set her guns and weapons out neatly on the dressing table, and smiled, enjoying how quickly she made herself at home.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 10:29 am

Michael into his room, the one right next to Katherine's, and Ryan into his, to the next of Michael, putting Michael between the two of them. Michael's room was quite dirty, obvious that he hadn't bothered to frequently clean or make his bed. Therr was a dart board with a few darts still in it, and a couple in the wall near it. A few sheated knives lay on a dressing table, right next to a desk with a computer that was completely turned off. He let out a sigh of relied, plopping down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 11:05 am

Katherine headed to the kitchen to make some food for everyone, even if she was the only one that stayed awake long enough to eat.
"Guys, I'm making pancakes" Katherine shouted from the kitchen before getting on with the cooking, flipping out pancakes like a machine.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 11:14 am

Michael smiled, heading down stairs. He made his way to the kitchen, hands on hips. "Man... You have no idea how disorienting it is to smell food being made but not be making it. Not a bad cook myself, mainly due to having to cook since I'm typically the only one here.". He shrugged, leaning up against the wall next to her. "Likin' the pl-". At that moment, Ryan poked his head in.
"Hey, Mikey, where's the bathroom an' shower at?"
"In the Gym, right next to the entrance,
or in the library near the section about home improvement."
. Ryan gave a thumbs up, dipping back out and walking off. "As I was sayin' - likin' the place?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 12:41 pm

"I never would have thought of you as a cook. As for this place, I'm loving it. Oh my God, I lay down on the bed for a moment, and it felt like I was lying on a cloud. This place is so amazing." Katherine tossed another pancake on one of the three plates already overflowing with pancakes. "I'm definitely going to do some exploring later. I'll probably be in the gym for a while, but that's cool." Katherine put a small pancake on a saucer for the rat, trembling a bit at the thought of a rat. "So how long am I allowed to stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 1:13 pm

Michael shrugged. "However long ya wan', really. Not gonna force ya outta 'ere. If ya want, even, ya can make this yer central place of operations or whatev ya wanna call it.". At that point, Ryan came back in, his face a bit washed with Buddy on his shoulder, slightly confused by Ryan's washed face. He smiled when he saw the small pancake.
"Aww, that for this lil' goof on my shoulder? That's cute.". He scratched Buddy's back with a couple of his finger, the rat closing its eyes as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 2:25 pm

"Of course he gets a plate. Animals are just little furry people, and I love them all, even if they do chew through my cables." Katherine distributed the plates of pancakes with a smile, setting out a small bit of meat and some egg for Draco. "I'd have to be a fool to turn down an offer like that. Enjoy" Katherine said with a smile before digging into her pile of pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 2:33 pm

Ryan sat Buddy down next to his plate, the rat promptly nibbling on it, trying to eat as fast as he could. Ryan laughed a bit, grabbing his plate and digging in. Michael shook his head with a smile, getting his own plate. "That's that solved then. Free tah stay as long as wan'.". He promptly dug in.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 3:09 pm

Katherine was definitely enjoying her pancakes, just as Draco was enjoying his bit of meat and egg.
"So, Mikey, should we discuss my employment tomorrow, in private? I mean, I don't know what the process is, but I want to get started as soon as possible." She took another bite of her pancakes, hungry as usual.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:42 pm

Michael raised an eyebrow as he ate. He eventually swallowed the bit of pancake he just put in his mouth, and said, "What do ya mean?
Ye'll jus be doin merc work."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:52 pm

"Well, I sorta figured I'd be working for them now." Katherine let out a sigh, and hung her head, setting her pancake she was working on aside. "I kinda, well, I really fucked things up with the dealer. I reckon I won't be getting anymore contracts from him."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:14 pm

Michael nodded, seeing what she meant now. "Oddly 'nuff, hadn't considered joinin' back up wif 'em. Assumin' yer talkin' bout tha pricks that made me life so lonely. But ah reckon we've got more than tha dealer. After all, Jules said it was his favorite, not only. He prolly knows more men wif,
ah... Less eccentric methods."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 5:42 pm

"Sounds good enough. Honestly, if I get to kill people, and get paid for it, I'm happy." Katherine immediately set to work with her pancake, smiling as she ate. "Yeah, I was talking about them though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 26 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 36  Next