Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 7:49 pm

Calum handed her gun back, and said, "Cheers to that. Mike doesn't even have to say a word for me ro know he's done too. Ey, Julian, come 'ere!". Julian emerged, and said, "Whats goin on?
Heard a gunshot, assumed it's fine."
. Calum nodded. "Showed Jack Katherine's regeneration. Down for a drink." Julian proceeded to give two thumbs up and say "Ayyy!" in a Fonzie-esque manner.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 6:11 am

"Sounds good, I actually need a drink after that." Katherine pulled out the keys to the bar, and looked at them for a bit.
"The bar, or here? I mean, we've got a few beers, and some good liquor, so it's really just personal choice. As long as I get a drink, I'm happy."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 7:41 am

Calum thought for a bit, as did the others. Eventually, they said,
"The bar."
"Definitely the bar."
"Bar sounds nice.".
Calum smirked, glad they all agreed, and followed up with "Plus, we can inform everybody Jack's alive and kicking."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 9:48 am

"Ooh, a proper party? Hell yeah man." Katherine looked down at herself, focusing on the mud.
"We should probably clean up first. I'll see you guys in a bit" Katherine said before heading off to shower, while Jack grabbed clean clothes for the two of them. Quickly delivering Katherine's clothes to her. As soon as they were both clean, they joined the others.
"Everyone ready?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 10:26 am

Everyone had changed into clean clothes themselves - Calum was wearing black jeans with a white button-up, Michael a similar outfit yet his shirt was gray, and Julian was just wearing what he wore earlier that day. "Aye. Whenever you are." Calum said for everybody.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 11:02 am

Katherine was wearing black tights, an ornate deep purple corset with fine lace, and black long fingerless gloves, her hair done up neatly. Jack was wearing black pants, a purple shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, and a light gold waistcoat. Katherine quickly took care of the hyenas before rejoicing the
"Well, let's get going. One car, or two?"
"Calum's van is amazing. Just don't play chunda monkey in the back."
"That was one time, Kitty!" Katherine couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 11:20 am

Calum smirked, and head off to the van. He opened the back doors on his way to the front seat, and by the time he had sat in the driver seat, Julian and Michael managed to sit on the same couch, leaving the other one empty for Jack and Katherine. Calum started up the van, chose a random song from his playlist, and landed on Mambo No. 5. He chuckled lightly as it came on.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 11:41 am

"Wow, this is nice" Jack said as he climbed into the van, admiring its interior. Katherine climbed in, closing the door behind her.
"Told you. Of course, you were on death's door both times." Katherine, having grown up with the song, and being the way she was, immediately began singing along to the song.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 12:12 pm

Calum began driving off towards the bar, and said, "Spent a good deal of time on this here. Originally, I forgot to have the couches attached to the floor, made a sharp turn, and scared myself with the noise." He laughed as he remembered, but Julian cut in.
"So, why'd you shave Cal? Beatd was nice."
Calum shrugged. "Trying a new look. I kinda like it myself. What d'you guys think?"
"It's 'ight. Personally, ah'd never shave all mah beard off, but ye don' look bad.". Julian nodded in agreement with Michael.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:37 pm

"Nooo, Gandalf is gone! But yeah, I think it looks good. Gonna miss the beard though." Katherine sunk back into the couch, enjoying how comfortable it was. "I quite like beards. My third and forth year lecturer had a magnificent mane of hair, and a majestic beard. We all used to call him Jesus. He hated it."
"Well, you definitely have a Bruce Wayne look about you now. It looks good, Cal." Katherine pulled the bar keys from her pocket, and messaged Jack's gang, as well as one of her friends.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 2:28 pm

A few minutes passed without incident, until Running In The 90's came on. Calum slightly tensed and clemched the wheel before skipping it and instead playing Take On Me by a-ha. He eased up, gladly singing along. Despite his voice typically being a tad deep, he managed to match it quite well. Michael checked his GPS, and said under Calum's singing along, "Should be there by the time this song is over. Few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 3:20 pm

"Ah, I love this song!" Katherine joined Calum in singing along, she was in her element. Jack looked at Michael and Julian, a sort of an apologetic look on his face.
"I am so sorry. She normally only does this in traffic."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Julian shrugged it off, and said, "Can't blame em. Good songs are good songs. Now, I draw the line whenever they get up to do karaoke of that ain't no mountain high enough song at the bar. Dunno if you even have karaoke there.". Michael laughed at the idea of Calum and Katherine doing a duet. Eventually, they got to the bar, with the song fading out as they pulled in to a parking spot. Calum turned the car off, and promptly announced they arrived. He stepped out, making his way inside, followed by Julian and Michael.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 3:46 pm

As soon as they were in the bar, Katherine made her way behind the bar, and turned on the sound system, playing Hotter than Hell by Kiss before she set about pouring herself a drink. She looked at the spots on the wall where she threw the bottles earlier, and shook her head.
"So what can I get you guys?"
"Ooh, I'll take a rum and cola, and a tequila." The bar was empty since everyone was still on their way.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 4:24 pm

Calum and Michael smirked at each other, and a slint glint in their eyes, Calum said, "Tell me ya got some Scotch whiskey?". Julian chuckled lightly in idea of what they were getting at, and he himself said, "Don' matter to me. Surprise me."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 5:02 pm

"Naturally" Katherine said with a smile before grabbing a bottle from under the counter, as well as two glasses. "Highland Park. Finest whisky there is." She set the glasses and bottle on the counter before mixing Julian a drink. Once everyone was sorted for drinks, Katherine sat down, looked at a picture on her phone, and burst out laughing before showing the picture to the others. Bane was stuck in the car door, while Ivy was trying to push him in.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 7:14 pm

Michael and Julian laughed at the picture, as Calum was busy downing his drink. Calum saw the image finally, and laughed as well. "Ya weren't lyin'.". He raised his glass in a toast at Katherine. "Pretty fine, If I say so myself."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 7:33 pm

"Why would I lie, Cal?" Katherine took a sip of her drink, smiling at the taste. Jack had been looking at the patches on the wall.
"What happened there?"
"Did my nut when they told me you were dead. Ran here, and downed two bottles of I don't what in an attempt to drown my sorrows." Jack wrapped an arm around Katherine, smiling. "Well, now we all have a good reason to drink. You're alive, Ember's dead, and you don't have to take over the Order." Jack raised his glass in a toast, Katherine joining him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 8:25 pm

The three raised their glasses as well, Michael giving a nod. They all took hearty drinks of their own drinks, and Michael said, "Glad ah managed tah connect with erryone 'ere. Come to think - ah almost never left the Order actually. Hardest choice of my life. If I didn't, can't imagine where we'd be - but I'm glad ah don't have tah.". He smiled, then drained the rest in his drink, setting it down.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 7:50 am

"Thank God you left the Order. You're actually a really nice person to be around" Katherine said before downing her drink. People started pouring into the bar, each one wanting to talk to Jack, whisking him off for endless conversations. Katherine rolled her eyes, and poured herself another drink.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 8:15 am

Calum smiled lightly as they whisked Jack away, and said, "They're off to chew his ear off likely. How long do you expect him to be in the middle of all that?". Michael shrugged.
"An hour probably. They did kinda think he's dead for a bit.". He saw Calum finish his drink, and said, "Didn't you swear that off?"
Calum chuckled. "Did you really think I told that guy the truth? I preferred not to take a drink from an obviously suspicous guy. Mind hitting us again?". The last bit was said to Katherine, in reference to both of them being dry.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 1:27 pm

"Of course" Katherine said with a smile before filling both glasses to the brim. A young woman wearing slacks, a  short sleeve hoodie, and an old hidden blade smacked into the bar door. "Goddamnit, Meeks!" Katherine got up, and helped the woman inside, helping her to a barstool. She poured a drink for the new arrival, and held the glass by the woman's hand. "Tumbler." The woman took the glass carefully, and sat there, drinking happily. Selena and Ivy made their way over to the group.
"Hey, honey. Who are these fine men? Aside from Julian."
"Selena, Ivy, Meeks... This is Michael, Calum, and Julian. Guys, that's Selena, Ivy, and Meekara."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 1:37 pm

Julian nodded in greeting, and Michael and Calum raised their glasses. "Pleasure! Last names o' Butcher tha both of us. Bes' drinkers 'round.".
Calum took a light drink, eyeing Meekara for a bit before saying, "So, Meeks, yea? What's that you got on your arm there?". He gestured at her a bit, and took a slow drink, a bit of a devilish look. Michael had began heavily dtinking from his, and sat it down empty again.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 2:12 pm

"Oh, um... it's..."
"It's alright, Meeks" Katherine said reassuringly. Meekara let out a sigh.
"It's my father's hidden blade" Meekara said as she flexed her wrist, the hidden blade sliding out. "It's served us well." Ivy looked at Michael, and a sly smile on her face.
"I bet I can drink more than you" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 2:31 pm

Michael smirked, and said, "Oh, yer on!
Ah don' let stuff like tha' slide - practically an insul' to tha Butcher namesake!"
. He laughed, ending with a smile on his face.
Calum nodded. "Old weapons are old for a reason. Durable and reliable.". He unsheathed the blade from his arm, and said, "Had my firs' blade implemented in my cybernetics for convenience. Guess ye could say it's the most hidden blade.". He hearilty chuckled before taking a large drink, slightly eyeing at Michael and Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next