Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 3:01 pm

"She's a tough woman, she'll be fine... I hope." Jack made his way back to the car, messing up his hair as he walked. "You'll want to get comfortable, it's a bit of a drive, and there's gonna be some off-roading." He stretched a bit before unlocking the car, and climbing in.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 3:25 pm

Calum climbed into the car, Julian as well. Calum leaned his seat back a tad bit, relaxing, and not even bothering to buckle in. Julian laid is legs across the back of the seat, getting quite comfortable. "Off-roading, eh? Glad her car is like this now."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 3:44 pm

"It may not be the fastest, or the most comfortable, but it can go anywhere" Jack said with a chuckle before putting on some relaxed indie music, and pulling off. He drove in silence for the better part of the drive. "So, Julian, you and Selena, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:04 pm

Julian looked away from the window, and said, "Ah, yea. Me and her - ah, I'm sure Kat already told ya how we bolted off like that.". He looked out the window, reminiscing a bit. "It wasn't just the hook-up at the bar that felt great. It just felt like, I dunno...". He gestured around with his hands, trying to find words. "...something empty was filled,
ya know?"
. Calum would have said something, had it not been for the fact that he had dozed off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:14 pm

"I think I know what you mean... It's sorta like something you didn't know was broken is fixed? I dunno..." Jack shook his head, and opened the window slightly. "It's difficult to explain."

Once they hit the off-road section, Jack engaged the 4x4 low, and just glided over obstacles. If the car wasn't almost completely on its side, it was either looking down at the ground, or straight up at the sky. Jack looked a little bit nervous, but he soldiered on.

When they reached the cabin, Jack leapt out the car, enjoying the solid ground beneath his feet. The cabin itself seemed like it had been there for years. There were a few cars there, and Captain Cold and Heat Wave were guarding the door. A nurse came out the cabin, carrying a large box labelled Medical waste , and set it in a large bin before heading inside again.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:23 pm

Somewhere during the ride, Calum had woken up, which was evident when he stepped outside the car. He wanted to say something to Cold and Heatwave, but quickly ducked to the side and promptly threw up. Julian got out of the car as well, a bit queasy but not throwing up. Calum finally stood from his hunched position, wiped at his mouth a bit, and said, "Well, I don't want to do that again. How you guys doing?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:39 pm

"Absolutely peachy" Jack groaned as he just stared at the ground, almost throwing up. "I'll never understand why Katherine likes that so much." He took a moment to regain himself, before standing upright again. He approached the door, and looked between Cold and Heatwave. "What's it looking like in there?"
"Not that bad, really."
"It's not that bad? You got a strange sense of humour, frosty." Jack chuckled, and headed inside, enjoying the warmth of the cabin.
"MISS WUULF! Would you please calm down."
"Calm down?! Since when in history has anyone calmed down by being told to calm down?! CHRIST! If you were in my shoes, you'd also be pissed off." Strange raced out into the hallway, a large steel tray flying after him.
"Crazy devil woman."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 6:10 pm

Julian laughed a bit at the sight, with Calum having a grin. He peeked his head into the hallway, calling out, "You good back there, Kat? Sounds like hell back there, know what I mean?". He ducked back behind the wall, just in case she decided to throw something at him out of pure instinct.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 4:08 am

"Doing as good as can be expected... Just give me a moment to clean up."

"Doctor Strange, how are things going with Katherine? Have you made much progress?"
"Unfortunately, we haven't been able to any progress at all. It just grows back too quickly, and we can't seem to trick it." Jack sighed, and wiped his face. He knew this was all happening because of him. Strange looked at Calum and Julian, "And, who are you two?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 7:48 am

Calum stepped a bit forward, and said, "Calum Butcher. At yer service.". He offered a handshake before realizing the Doctor's gloves are likely very bloody, promptly retreating it awkwardly.
"And my name's Julian Fierro. Kat's saved my ass, but Cal's saved 'ers before.". Julian slightly joked, a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:36 am

"Ah, ok. Well then, I'm going to to try figure out our next option" the doctor said before heading off.
"Alright, you can come in." Jack immediately entered Katherine's room, and sat at her side. Katherine was lying in a rather large, comfy looking bed with black sheets. She sat up wrapping her arms around Jack, trying not to cry. There was a large steel table on the other end of the room, just sanitised, with a tray covered with medical instruments beside it.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:03 am

Calum walked in in front of Julian, and smiled a bit widely when he saw her. Calum took a seat at her other side, and with a joke stern voice, said, "Now, yer gonna make a new an' better path here as soon as ye could. Don' wanna throw up 'gain.". He held the stern for a bit longer, before laughing it off and opening for a hug. "Ah, ah'm jokin'. How ya doin'?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:16 am

Katherine couldn't help but laugh before giving Calum a hug.
"It wouldn't be as fun coming here then" she said with a chuckle. "Honestly? I feel like shit." She let go of Calum, a sad look on her face. "Victor is trying his best, I know... It just sucks being operated on without anaesthetics or painkillers."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:28 am

Julian winced a bit, and said, "Forgot you could feel pain. Must damn terrible goin' through all this, even more so without anything to dull pain.". Calum thought a bit, and said, "Speaking of which - what is, as Julian phrased it, 'all this'?". He seemed a bit worried upon asking the question.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:47 am

"Ahh, yes. Turns out, Mirakuru was never meant to be used on a woman. A part of me is trying to do its job, but the healing factor is fighting it." Katherine looked quite embarrassed by what she had said.
"In other words, she's stuck in perpetual shark week" Jack said with a sigh.
"On the bright side, I'm getting chocolate" Katherine said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:56 am

Calum winced, and said, "Oof... I can imagine that's really not all too pleasant to experience perpetually. But you are right - I'd imagine chocolate is a bit of a bonus.". He chuckled a bit, but the look of worry resurfaced still. "Based off of what Strange told us, I would imagine there's jack shit amount of progress unless you count learning your cuts heal no matter what?".
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:12 am

"No progress. He thinks he might be able to get somewhere with cybernetics, but I refused."
"Kitten, if it's the only way..."
"No! I don't want to end up like your sister" Katherine said with a hint of anger in her voice. Jack looked at Calum, specifically his cybernetics. As far as he knew, cybernetics didn't change him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:28 am

Calum put a hand to his chest, slightly offended. "You think cybernetics would make you a terrible person? Kat - you'll be getting less than me, and look at me! I've only gotten a slight boost in ego and had a single, stray thought of becoming a criminal. No 'fense, Jack.". He put a hand on the area where he leg would be. "If you can get a small amount to solve this problem, take that opportunity, si-". He choked up, clutching his chest. Did I almost call her...?. He cleared his throat, saying, "...take that opportunity"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 2:21 pm

Katherine sat in thought for a moment, before taking Calum's hand in her own. She looked at the men, and let out a sigh.
"I'll do it."
"I'll go get Victor." Jack headed off to find Victor, a slight spring in his step. Katherine looked up at Calum, an apologetic look on her face before she hung her head.
"I'm sorry, Cal... I forgot that cybernetics don't make you a monster."
"Kitty... I got cookies, hot chocolate, and season three of Golden Girls..." Selena almost dropped the tray when she saw Julian. "Julian... I didn't know you were here..."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Calum put a hand on her head, slightly ruffling up her hair. "Ah, it's 'ight. Ye've hardly 'ad any experience with cybernetics, have ye?". He smiled back at her. "Plus, there is th' whole 'constant shark week' as Jacko put it now.". He smirked a bit, ruffling up her hair. Julian turned towards Selina, slightly tensing up. "O-oh, hey. I, uh... Kinda forgot ya were here.". He awkwardly chuckled, massaging the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 3:25 pm

"Yeah, it sucks" Katherine said with a chuckle. Doctor strange walked into the room carrying a box, and set it next to the table.
"Ready when you are, Miss Wuulf." Selena looked down at the try, then back up.
"I'm gonna need more hot chocolate" Selena said nervously before heading out the room, leaving the tray behind. Katherine slipped out of the bed, wearing that oh so sexy hospital gown. At least her ass wasn't exposed, as she had fought a nurse viciously for their pants. "Hated the start of Phantom Pain. Just staring at that ass... awkward as fuck." She grabbed a cookie from the tray, and dipped it in the hot chocolate happily.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 3:54 pm

Calum nodded sympathetically. "I know what ya mean..." he shook his fist with fake anger, and stated. "Damn Boss.". He smirked, sitting his hand back down. "Nah... I played that game when I recently got my cybernetics, and damn - I wanted that rocket fist so bad in real life.". He chuckled at the idea of casually sending his fist flying put of its place to punch a guy. Julian wasn't paying too much attention, as he was more so thinking of what to do even. Should I confront her?
Do I just let her go on?
. He was broken out of his thought soon after though. Calum idly mentioned to Katherine, "At least you also got a comfy bed compared to hospital beds."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 4:46 pm

"That'd be kinda cool, actually" Katherine said with a chuckle before looking back at the bed. "Yeah, Jack and I come up here in winter." She carried the tray over to the bed so everyone else could get cookies too, and sat on the bed. "You two should talk, Jules."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 5:13 pm

Calum grabbed a single cookie, idly eating at it. Calum looked over to Julian, nodding for him to go on. Julian sighed in anticipation, and said, "Yea, I... Fuck it...". He walked off, trying to find where Selina walked off to. "Selina? Where are ya?". He called around, looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 5:22 pm

"In the kitchen" Selena said as she warmed some milk on the stove. She stared at the saucepan intently, hoping that he wasn't going to chew her out, or get mad. She didn't know how to react, really, but she was blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next