Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 10:33 am

Calum waved her off with the others, smiling slightly. After that, they just sort of sat around, not doing anything.

The man known as 'Ty' finally arrived, the windows of his car a tinted black not showing his appearance. The car itself was a sleek white, slightly muddy due to the path he took. Upon hearing the honking, Calum and Michael stood. "That ought be him. Next time you guys see us, we'll be damn powerful.". He chuckled lightly, heading off with Michael. They both got in the back seat, with the voice of the driver yelling at the rest, "Don't worry,
I'll return them in mint condition! Heh."
. At that, they drove off.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:31 am

"So what do we do while everyone's gone" Selena asked as she turned to face Julian, a sly smile on her face. She turned to make herself another cup of tea. "Want some?" She barely looked back, and wasn't certain of Kyle and Even had gone off.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:38 am

Kyle and Evan had went outside, enjoying the air and essentially chatting. Kyle kept grabbing at Evan's hands, correcting him if he signed wrong when he did attempt.

Julian, smiling as he turned to face her, said, "Aye. Quite parched, I am.". He thought for a bit, and said, "Dunno what to do, honest."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 1:34 pm

Selena gave Julian a kiss, smiling warmly before turning to continue with the tea, taking out a cup for him too.
"There's not much to do around here. I mean, there's the caves, there's the snow... and then there's... you know." Selena said the last bit with a chuckle, a sly smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 1:39 pm

Julian took a drink from his tea, and said, "Honestly, kinda wanna play in the snow. Haven't played in the snow in years.
Not since I was, eh, thirteen-ish."
. He slyly smiled as well at her offer, yet didn't say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 1:54 pm

"That does sound fun. I never played in the snow before, I always wanted to though. I've seen enough movies to know what to expect." She took a sip of her tea, smiling, simply enjoying it's taste. It had a feint hint of chocolate and nuts, and it was definitely nicer than the average tea you would buy at a corner store. "Kat got me into tea. It used to help calm her down during one of her anxiety attacks. "
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Julian nodded, saying, "It is definitely quite nice. And yea - movies are accurate enough about playing in the snow. Just be careful not to get it in any openings of your clothes. Nobody enjoys a ice ass.". He smirked lightly, remembering pranking friends multiple times with snow.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 2:47 pm

"Ah, excuse me for a moment." Selena finished her tea quickly, and raced off to the bedroom. She was gone for a few minutes. Not long after, a snowball hit the window, and Selena could be heard laughing outside. "Come on, Julian!" Selena was standing in the snow wearing a puffy winter coat with the hood drawn, a scarf covering most of her face, and thick gloves.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:10 pm

Julian smirked, scrambling around to put on his own warm clothes. He emerged a few minutes later, wearing a heavy coat and gloves. His face was covered with a scarf, yet his hair flowed freely. He walked past Evan and Kyle, Kyle slightly frustrated with Evan's improper signing and his own repeated signing. Julian merely found this hilarious, and made a snowball, devilishly smirking before launching it at Selina.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:23 pm

Selena didn't even try to dodge the snowball, and let it hit her shoulder, laughing happily.
"I've always wanted to know what that felt like" Selena said with a chuckle. She packed another snowball, and threw it at Julian, laughing happily. She looked like a child, so eager to play in the snow, and loving every second of it. "How much snow do you need to make a snowman" she asked as she began packing another snowball.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:38 pm

Julian slowly packed his next snowball, and said, "Not too much for this place. Reckon we got a nice amount of snow, so I wouldn't worry about the numbers.". He tossed the snowball he'd just finished packing at Selina, and started to get a large amount of snow together. "I always got a large pile, then shaped it into a ball. After that, you jus' gotta make big ol' snowballs."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:09 pm

"That sounds super simple... I want to do everything" Selena said happily before lobbing another snowball at Julian, laughing slightly as it hit him. She made her way over to him, and helped with building the base of the snowman. "There's a decent hill not far from here, and I found a few decently sized trays in the kitchen that look perfect for some form of sledding."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:20 pm

Julian thought about it as he put the finishing touches on making the base spherical. "Could be fun. Alright - I assume you'd know how to do the rest. I'd leave ya to it.". He walked over to Kyle and Evan, slightly amused, and said, "Well, what's got Kyle aggrivated here?". Kyle promptly started to angrily and quickly sign, but Evan stopped him.
"Kyle's trying to teach me how to sign. I know how to interpret it, but I just can't so the motions.".. Kyle promptly quickly signed at him, too quick for Julian to register, but Evan said, "Shut up! I'm trying, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:42 pm

Selena busied herself with the snowman, moving on to the torso, chuckling happily. She looked over at the guys, and laughed. She was sure that Kyle was about to pop a vein at this rate.
"This is priceless! It's like an old cartoon" She said with a laugh before turning her attention to the snowman, packing the snow down carefully, scared that it might break.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 4:47 pm

"Whatever you two. Have fun.". He smirked a bit, heading back to Selina. "Nice, nice, comin' along well. You can use a tad bit more force for the packing, but otherwise, it's great.". He smiled under his scarf, letting his thoughts wander around.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:09 pm

"I wasn't sure. It always looks so delicate and fragile in the movies." Selena grabbed more snow, and began using a bit more force to pack the snow, then smoothed it out. When she moved onto the head, she paused, and turned to Julian. "Do people actually use coal and carrots for this" Selena asked curiously.

-------

https://acrpf.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=800
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40