Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 4:10 am

"Since it's not pure Mirakuru, it'll just heal him now, it's not permanent" Katherine said as she watched the bleeding stop. Jack's wound healed much slower than how Katherine's healed, but at least it was healing. She held his hand, her fingers intertwining with his, and smiled when he gently squeezed her hand. Jack opened his eyes, and upon seeing Calum, began hosing himself laughing before coughing.
"This is priceless. Batman!"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 7:39 am

Calum laughed a bit, then said, "Been working on this suit for a while. Helmet's back in my little area, but this whole thing is functional.". Michael smiled upon seeing Jack wake up, as well as Julian, and said, "Glad yer back in th' realm of the livin',
Jack. Everythin' feelin' good?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:01 am

"We have to fight some time, that's for sure. To be honest, I feel like shit, but it's good to be back." Katherine removed the needles, and helped Jack sit up.
"We thought we'd lost you. Everyone thinks you're dead."
"Wait, why?"
"I told them you were dead, thats what the doctor told us. Turns out, your sister took you. So, we had to go on a little rescue mission... And, well..." Katherine hung her head, earning a concerned look from Jack.
"Katherine, what did you do?"
"I... she... I had to kill her, Jack. I'm sorry." Jack let out a sigh, and wiped his face.
"Katherine... leave." Katherine nodded, and slinked off like a dog. Jack sat there thoughts racing through his head.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:24 am

Calum looked off in her direction, and said with a sigh, "I'll go talk to her, and yea - we do definitely need to fight eventually. Welcone back, though.". At that, he walked off in the direction Katherine slinked off to. Michael watched him go, and said, "On that note, however, that does leave her spot in the order open. I don't know how you'd feel replacing her, but that is the current situation whether we like it or not. I know you probably don't want to get in the order, but still -
just informing you."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:47 am

"I never wanted to be part of that bloody Order, much less be their infernal leader. Now with Embs dead, someone has to step up, but I don't want to." Jack looked at the fresh scar, and hung his head. "The first thing they'll expect me to do is hunt her down, and I can't do that."

Katherine stood outside the warehouse, having a smoke in the rain, pausing to wipe her face occasionally. The two hyenas were playing in a puddle happily, laughing like the little maniacs that they were.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 9:58 am

Michael nodded, understanding. "Ahm not sayin' to go and become leader for them, but just keep in mind. I do know there are people th' way ah used to be likely being considered for her spot if ya dont go to them. Ah know that if I had the chance to take her spot a couple weeks ago ah'd take it."

Calum walked up beside her, just standing. For a few seconds he just stood there before saying, "I don't think he's mad at you exactly, more so... Mad it had to come to that.". He put a hand on her shoulder, and said, "Don' feel too bad. Ya did what ya had to do and ag woulda done the same in yer position."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 10:44 am

"Yeah. I'm not getting involved in that madness" Jack said with a chuckle before pulling on a shirt. He ran his fingers through his hair as he thought. "I dunno. Anyone you'd recommend? "

"I understand, Cal. I think he's just scared because they'll want him to take over, and kill Ember's murderer" Katherine took another pull of her cigarette, before hugging Calum.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 11:20 am

Michael shook his head, and said, "The only good people who have the talents aren't going to be able to be a canidate.
They're too, well, good."

Calum returned the hug after his initial slight shocked, and after slightly patting her on the back, said, "He'd kill the whole Order before hurting you in the slightest. You got a good man, Katherine. Might come to it knowing him. If so, I believe we could all help him out."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 12:27 pm

"Damn... I'm gonna have to try figure something out." Jack didn't really seem all that happy. He was happy to be alive, but his current predicament didn't exactly leave him in the happiest of moods.

"He is a good one. I don't know, we'll have to come up with something though." Katherine let go of Calum, and fixed her hair before taking another pull of her cigarette. "Maybe Jack has a cousin or someone that would take it up. I would suggest Michael, but since he left the Order..."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Michael shrugged, equally sullen. He honestly had no clue as to who he could suggest, not knowing who would do the least of all possible evil.

Calum seemed to realize something as she said that, and said himself, "Damn, how did I forget! I got my man Mitch on the inside, and he's a bit high-ranking, as you could probably guess when you briefly met him. Not many can just waltz in to a torture room and take over like that. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 1:02 pm

"Wait, Mitch is a Templar? That explains why he looked so ready to whip me that day." She smiled as one of the hyenas laughed rather loudly.

Jack bolted up immediately upon hearing the hyena, and smiled widely before racing outside, tackling the two hyenas. He was covered in mud, play fighting with the two.
"You got them back?! Haha, thank you!" He looked like a little boy playing with puppies.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 1:10 pm

Calum nodded. "Yes, he's a Templar on pure technicality alone. He had to look ready to whip you so there was no questioning. It's also why I hit him in the jaw as we were leaving with you. He's one of our best spies.". He saw  playing with the hyenas, and said with a large smile on his face. "Aye. Katherine told us not to hurt  when we were coming for ya."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 1:26 pm

"Then we put your man in charge. I mean, Jack has to nominate someone, so yeah." Katherine finished her smoke, and watched Jack playing with the hyenas.
"Well, thanks for not hurting them, and for bringing them back here." Katherine's eyes widened when she saw one of the hyenas barreling straight towards her. She was knocked to the ground, and laughed as the hyena licked her.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:40 pm

Calum laughed at the sight, and said, "Ah, it's nothing. I don't like hurting animals anyway. Oi, Mike, come here!". As Calum yelled, Michael stepped out, a questioning look on his face. "You know a Mitch? Red haired guy? Bearded?"
"That asshat? What about him? Know him or encounter him or something?"
"Yea. He's my spy - and likely to be nominated to lead the Order."
"Bullshit!". He looked over at Jack, and said, "He joking?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:55 pm

"He's serious. He was one of the ones that got Katherine out, personally got her out of her cell, if I'm not mistaken. I have to nominate someone to takeover instead of me, so why not." Katherine was still pinned under the hyena, playing with it's ears much to its delight. She almost looked normal, but she definitely looked happy.
"He helped us, so he has my trust. Unless you can recommend anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 3:19 pm

Michael shook his , saying "No...
Just crazy to consider that a spy is getting that much of a promotion and was already that deep in. Assassins are gonna have a field day with this."
. He looked over at Katherine, smiling slightly and glad no one died in their mission.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 4:11 pm

"I'm surprised they're taking so well to you. Normally, they'd go mad."
"It's instinct, Jack. In the wild, their packs are led by a female, and male hyenas rank lowest." Katherine stood up, also covered in mud, turning to Michael. "I think it's a good idea, someone to warn us when the Templars are getting too close, plus we'll get a certain level of protection."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 4:41 pm

Michael nodded. "Indeed. Cal's friend could cover for us, even slightly help if he's sneaky enough about it.". Calum nodded in agreement, and followed up with, "We do need Jack to make the suggestion in the first place. How do we get Jack to do this, then? I assume they already know she's dead, so it should be simple for us to arrange some sort of meeting. I can't contact Mitch for this - if I get him to 'find' a lead that eventually makes him everybody's boss it could seem fishy."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 4:54 pm

"I'll go in tomorrow, wear a suit and everything. I mean, they know me, so they won't have any arguments there. They would only question my sanity, and whether I am in the right frame of mind to hand this off." Katherine couldn't help but chuckle at the idea of Jack wearing a suit, and imagined a mad hatter style outfit. Jack rolled his eyes, and looked back to the men. "I have a document declaring me legally sane, granted the doc did it at gunpoint, but it's still a valid legal document. End of the day, old Mitch is the new Grand Master, and boss at Abstergo."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 5:21 pm

Calum chuckled at the idea of Jack doing a test for his sanity. "Well, a legal document is a legal document. Can't wait for him to become Grand Master honestly. Not even gonna tell him - let it come as a surprise.". Michael added on, "Expect anything to go south when you're there? They could attempt to stop you, after all."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 5:36 pm

"I'll be there with him, pretending to be his assistant. I've got my glasses, and old brown wig, heels, and ugh, a dress. I hate dresses, you can't do anything in them." Katherine shuddered at the very thought of a dress, and having to act like a lady.
"But, Katherine, what if they kill you?" Katherine laughed as she pulled out her gun, wanting to show him what he missed while he was gone.
"Ok, who wants to do it this time? I can always do it myself." Jack looked thoroughly confused, and he felt like Katherine was more insane than he was.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 6:33 pm

Michael gestured forward, and said to Calum, "Your turn. I did it last time, and don't be afraid bro, sh-" but before he could finish his sentence, Calum promptly grabbed the gun from Katherine's hand, checked it was loaded quickly, and said, "Remove your chest armor. I don't want to waste your ammo on it."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 6:47 pm

Katherine eagerly removed her chest guard, and smiled as she stood there waiting to be shot.
"Ready when you are. Head or heart, I don't care. Same result really. Ooh, I wonder if I'll get a headache?"
"What the hell is going on?! Has everyone lost their damn minds?! You don't heal from fatal wounds, Katherine!"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 7:18 pm

Calum looked at Jack, gun aimed at her heart, and said, "Ah, trust us. This is fine.". He looked at Katherine, nodded, and pulled the trigger, standing quite unfazed as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 7:37 pm

Katherine fell to the floor, dead. Jack, understandably, started freaking out.
"OH MY GOD! SHE'S DEAD! WHAT THE HELL, BUTCHER!?!" Jack was immediately on the floor at her side, and did a double take when he saw her wound healing. "Ok... Well, that's, unexpected. Something must've gone wrong with the Mirakuru, or is that right?" Katherine sat up, smiling, and coughed up the bullet.
"I also regrew a toe. So you don't have to worry about me. Now who wants beer? I'd say we've all earned one after today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next