Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The darkness (closed) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:49 pm

Benjamin and Austin both exchanged a look before the Australian headed out onto the balcony and closed the door. "Wha's wron', Seth?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:44 pm

Samm looked over to Austin, a look of visible concern on his face. He paused for a bit, then said, "I feel there's more than just Assassin and Templars going on here. What ember said... Lunatic Ex's, ancient wars, Gods even - Something tells me somethings up.". He stood up from the wall, and started pacing slowly around the room. "I mean, I understand if you don't want to tell me. What, probably an 'ancient prophecy' preventing the telling of those not in the bloodline or something. Or you just don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 6:58 am

"Little Dragon is gone" Seth said sadly as he wiped a tear from his eye. "Little Dragon can not control the darkness within, so Little Dragon has left to protect humans..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:44 am

Austin rolled his eyes. Samm was making too big a deal out of this. And yet...somehow he felt as though there was something much bigger going on. He took a deep breath and started to tell the man what he knew so far. He described what Ember had told them and even described his own experience in the Animus recently. Austin shivered. It was something he wasn't very fond of.

Benjamin's heart almost stopped in its tracks when Seth told him that Ember was gone. "Where'd she go?" He demanded, shaking in fear. She could get herself hurt!
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:37 am

"Seth does not know. Little Dragon has much knowledge of the darkness and the fade. Seth cannot sense Little Dragon." Seth punched the wall, his fist leaving a crater in the stone. "Seth is the protector, guardian of Little Dragon! Now, Seth cannot do anything..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:41 am

Benjamin frowned and closed his eyes. Perhaps....perhaps his ancient Assassins could help. "Seth, wha' if we tracked her?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 12:44 pm

"Seth is a god, bound to Little Dragon. If Seth cannot sense Little Dragon, Little Dragon cannot be found." Seth dusted off his hand, and looked down at Danny, the old wolf. Danny sniffed at the floor, sneezed, and sat down. "Little Dragon does not want to be found."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 4:48 pm

"If she needs help, then we need ta help her." Benjamin stated worriedly, looking around their surroundings. He couldn't believe that Ember didn't want to be found. He couldn't believe that she would deliberately make it so that Seth himself couldn't find her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:26 pm

"Nobody understands why Little Dragon does these things, but there is always a reason." Seth looked back towards the cubs. "Take the cubs out. If the cubs cannot find Little Dragon, then we must find the clown, Jack Napier."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:23 pm

Benjamin nodded and whistled for the cubs before he picked them up and took them outside. They just had to pick up Ember's scent. He stopped outside and set the cubs down before he spoke, throwing up his hood. "Find mommy." He said in a hushed tone so only they could hear him and then he rose to his feet, feeling the ancient assassins on either side of him, ready to run when he did.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 2:18 am

Bud and Lou sniffed at the ground, made a sort of giggling sound, and started to run. The only time the two cubs stopped was when they found a dead pigeon. After the two had finished fighting over, and eating the dead pigeon, they continued to run. They finally came to a stop in a dark alley in the village, sniffed at a manhole, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 8:18 am

Benjamin had followed the cubs until they'd stopped. He peered at the manhole for a moment before he pet each cub and knocked on the cover.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 10:12 am

Ember had left a note in the crook of the manhole cover that read:
"Don't follow me. I'm doing this for you.
Love, E"

Ember had run through the sewers, the stench masking her scent. She was sobbing quietly all the while.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 10:22 am

"I's no' for my own good." Benjamin stated quietly, closing his eyes. "Bein' with you is for my own good. I wan' ta help ya figh' i'."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:05 pm

Ember was basically running around in a circle in the sewers, partly due to the fact that she wasn't familiar with that part of the sewers, but mostly due to how emotional she was. She was passing under the manhole when she heard Benjamin speak, and paused just long enough to say something.
"Benji, I just need time alone to Think!"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 11:44 pm

"Tha's no' wha' I heard." Benjamin called back after hearing Ember's voice. "Cammon, lass. Wha's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 8:25 am

Ember sat down, and looked up at the manhole.
"Benji... I'm too dangerous to be around other people right now. I can't control Morrigan that well anymore. I'm going somewhere I've been before, somewhere safe. 23496."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 2:58 pm

Benjamin shook his head and gave a sigh. He didn't want her to leave. "I don' like i'." He said slowly. "Bu' I respec' i'."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Ember stood up, and climbed the ladder leading to the manhole cover. She carefully moved the cover, and looked into Benjamin's eyes.
"You'll see me again, little bat. I made this for you" Ember said sadly as she handed Benjamin a USB with the Abstergo logo on it. Ember kissed Benjamin softly, and smiled sadly. "I love you" Ember whispered before she disappeared into the sewers.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 1:58 am

Benjamin gripped the USB tight and watched her disappear. He slipped it around his neck and recovered the manhole before he stood to his feet and turned to the pups. "Cammon, you two." He said, patting his leg. "Time ta go home."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:50 am

Ember trudged along in the sewers sadly, ashamed of what she had to do. She ran her fingers through her hair, closed her eyes, and headed off to where she would be hiding out.

The cubs followed Benjamin closely. They made whimpering sounds all the way back.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 2:45 pm

"I's alrigh', little ones." Benjamin soothed, sitting down so that the cubs could climb into his lap outside of the manor. "We'll see Ember again. Until then, I'll look after ya."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 3:16 pm

The cubs snuggled up in Benjamin's lap, and rested their heads on his leg. They lifted their heads slightly at hearing Richard's shouts from inside the mansion. It seemed like Seth had just told the old man that Ember was gone, and from the sound of it, Richard Shay wasn't happy about it at all.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:06 pm

Benjamin rubbed the cubs' heads for a moment and glanced behind him at the manor. Richard didn't sound happy at all. At least that was one thing he and the old man had in common: they both cared for Ember in a way that neither one of them liked that she had to disappear for a while.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 4:42 pm

The cubs started to whimper a bit before they ran to the mansion, and clawed at the door. They wanted to get inside. Seth opened the door, and the cubs raced inside.
"Benjamin will catch a cold if Benjamin stay outside. Please, come in." Seth stood there at the door, waiting for Benjamin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 26 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next