Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) Empty
PostSubject: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 6:33 pm

A young blind woman sat on the sidewalk in the pouring rain begging for money for food; she couldn't remember the last time that she had eaten. She felt the old hat in front of her for money, only to find a few cents. Hardly anybody gave money to beggars anymore, but then again, nobody really ever did. Realising that she probably wasn't going to get any money, the woman packed up her things, and set off. The tiny kitten that had been hiding under her hood mowed hungrily.
"I'm sorry, Nemes, I don't think we'll be eating tonight" the woman said sadly as she leant against a wall under an awning in an alleyway. She slowly slid down the wall, and cried, not for herself, but for the kitten. The tiny kitten licked her tears, and the young woman hugged it lovingly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:08 pm

Luca, had noticed the girl but went off to do a few things before approaching her. When he returned she was gone. It took a bit of asking around before he found her again. He frowned when he found her. Walking over he opened an umbrella and set it up so that the rain wouldn't hit her and placed a bag full of double meat cheeseburgers in her lap and a canteen of water next to her. "Ya look like you could use these things, lass." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:28 pm

The young woman looked up at the man, and smiled; even though she was blind, her cloudy eyes still expressed how thankful she was. She hadn't been shown kindness in such a long time, not since her mentor died.
"Thank you so much, kind sir" the young woman said softly. She carefully removed the kitten from its hiding place, unwrapped a burger, and set it before the kitten which proceeded to eat it happily. She unwrapped a burger for herself, and ate it happily, tears of joy rolling down her face. It was so good to eat something again.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 8:33 pm

Opening his wallet he thought for a moment. "Can I get ya a hotel room or something?" He asked leaning against the wall as he watches her. "I'm sure I can find a place that allows pets." He didn't want to just leave the women on the streets like this.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 7:36 am

"Thank you for the offer, kind sir, but I cannot accept anything more from you, that would be just rude" Meekara said before she wiped some crumbs from her mouth, accidentally revealing the small tattoo on the back of her hand marking her as an Assassin. "I have a small shack outside town at the edge of the forest. It's not much, but it's home."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 11:03 pm

Seeing the tattoo he smiled. "If you insist but please take this." He said placing two hundred dollars into her hands. "I'll be in town for a few more days. If you would like I'll bring you more food tomorrow." He said giving the feline a gentle pet on the head. Standing up he took a few steps back towards the street before stopping. Turning he smiled. "Nothing is true." He told her before slipping from the ally way to go back to his hotel. With the two hundred, he had given her his necklace which was the assassins symbol on a small chain.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Jun 27, 2017 9:57 am

"Everything is permitted" Meekara said quietly. She hid the kitten under her hood again, and grabbed the bag of burgers the man had given her before heading off to her hideout.

As soon as she reached her home, she put the bag of burgers on a small broken table, and wrapped herself in a blanket. Meekara lit a fire in the hole she had made for it, and set some water to boil for some tea. She enjoyed a cup of tea while reading in complete darkness. Putting out the fire, Meekara made her way to the dirty old mattress, curled up in a ball, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 4:16 am

Luca returned to his hotel room where his dog had been waiting patiently. He had stopped to pick himself up some food and ate while he watched some TV. He then took a quick shower and went to sleep. He would help the women he had met again if he ran into her. He liked helping people and didn't want to leave the country with women like her living on the streets
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 1:04 pm

The next morning, Meekara cleaned herself with some water from a small basin before having a burger for breakfast with her cat. She grabbed her old violin, hid Nemes under her hood, picked up her staff, and headed out for the day.

Meekara stood in the park, feeling the warmth of the sun on her face, and smiled. She set the old violin case on the grass before her, and began to play her violin with as much passion as she had. She started her day by playing Prokofiev's Dance of the Knights; some generous soul dropped ten dollars in the case, earning a bow and a smile from Meekara as she continued to play.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 3:57 am

Luca awoke the next morning and let his dog out of the hotel room to do his business. Once he was done Luca allowed him back in while he got ready for the day. Making food for himself and his dog they both ate, Once he was fed, cleaned up and dressed he called his dog who followed him out the door and into a truck he was renting while visiting the states. He didn't have much to do so he thought he would take, Ace to the park to play.

Parking the truck he got out his dog and waited for him by the curb. Closing the door he locked the truck and walked into the park holding a tennis ball in his hand when he heard a violin. Walking towards it he found the women he had helped just the day before. Smiling he moved closer to listen to her music.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 9:22 am

Meekara could feel the presence of the man that had helped her the day before, and smiled. She figured she might play a song for him in thanks. She started to play the Elfen Lied theme song, pouring herself into the music. Meekara didn't even know his name, but she could feel he was a kind soul.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Luca smiled as he tossed some money to her. Ace his dog laid down in the grass as he listened to her play. Smiling once the song was over he spotted some men who were giving her the evil eye. He decided to keep an eye on them.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 8:40 pm

Once she had finished the song, Meekara lowered her bow and violin before approaching Luca.
"I never thanked you for your help yesterday. Thank you so much" Meekara said as she bowed before him. She stepped back, and began playing a strange song.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:31 pm

Of course milady." He said with a smile. "It's a pleasure to help," Luca told her before stepping back to listen to her play. He seemed almost enthralled with her music wanting to hear every note she played. Luca decided to wait until the end of her small concert to ask her to dinner.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Meekara danced as she played the strange song, smiling happily. She had never seen beauty, but she could hear it and create it. Almost all the people that had been watching her left after tossing a coin or two into her case.
Once she had finished her song, she packed the violin away in its case. She gave the kitten a small piece of food, and smiled as it ate.
"I hope you enjoyed the concert" Meekara asked as she looked at Luca.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 11:05 pm

"I did. Quite a bit of talent you have." Luca said with a smile. Ace moved over sniffing and licking at the kitten in her arms. "Ace thats rude lad. Come on now and sit." He told the dog who left and sat down next to Luca.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 am

The kitten growled, and hissed at the dog before hiding under Meekara's hair.
"Nemes, play nice. He's a friendly doggie." The kitten let out another small growl before turning around. "I'm Meekara, and this angry fuzzball is Nemes" Meekara said as she held out her hand in greeting, her tattoo tiny but noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 3:56 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 12:02 pm

Luca smiled accepting her hand as he brought it up to kiss it. "Luca Wolfiish at your service." He said as he glanced at her tattoo. "What are you doing later?" He asked looking down at the beautiful women in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 12:56 pm

"Nothing, really. I was probably just going to sit at home and read." Meekara knelt down, and gently scratched the dog behind its ear, smiling as she did so. "He seems kinda cute."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 5:14 pm

He's a good boy." Luca said smiling as his dog gave Meekara kisses. "Would you be interested in going to dinner with me?" He asked smiling, still glancing around to make sure the men that were watching her earlier were gone.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 5:28 pm

Meekara laughed happily as the dog licked her. She stood up, and wiped her face with an old cloth she had in her pocket.
"Dinner, you say? I'd like that" Meekara said with a smile. She shook her head, realising how much Luca had done for her already. "You've done so much for me already... I don't know how I can possibly repay you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:39 pm

Going out to dinner is thanks enough." He said smiling as he glanced around again. Once they were alone he would explain what was happening. "You can pick any restaurant you want. Where would you like to go?" He asked smiling as he held out his hand for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 8:56 pm

"I don't really know any restaurants, but I've heard people talking about a good restaurant called the Dragon Blossom." She took his hand with ease, almost as if she could see it somehow. "Apparently they serve really good japanese street food, I think it's not too far from here."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 9:10 pm

Sounds good to me." He said pulling his phone out to get directions. Once he knew where he was going he began leading her towards the restaurant. "I hope you don't mind... We may have some company. I'm here with a friend visiting from Ireland." He told her smiling. "She may not show up at all though so chances are it will just be you and me." He said still smiling. He wouldn't mind a meal with just Meekara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next