Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 6:05 am

"Why would I mind? It's nice to talk to people, especially people from other places" Meekara said happily. She was happy that someone was treating her well for a change, but she was also curious as to why he was being so nice to her. She made it a point to ask him later.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 12:22 pm

Once they found the restaurant Luca rolled his eyes as his friend still had not shown up. "Well, Maybe she will join us later." He said smiling as he began to lead her inside when a woman about his age stepped out. "Did you just roll your eyes laddie?" She said as she stepped forward out of the shadow of an alley. "Now would I roll my eyes because you like work too much?" He teased back as he rolled his eyes at her. Walking over the women lightly smacked him on the back of his head before turning her attention to the women Luca had brought with him. "Well, hello there lass!" She said holding her hand out. "What's a pretty woman like you doin with a dog like Luca?" She said with a joking smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 12:54 pm

"He was nice to me" Meekara said nervously before taking the woman's hand, giving it a light shake. "And he gave me food." Nemes crept out from under Meekara's hair, looking at the woman curiously.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 1:06 pm

Aye, Luca can be a saint when he wants ta be. I'm Ava, Ava Doncaster." She said smiling as she shook her hand. Luca rolled his eyes again earning a light smack on the back of his head. "Rude eye roller..." The woman teased with a smile. "Come on let's go get some food," Ava said as she went on inside. Luca waited holding his hand out to her. "I hope you're hungry... Ava's likely to eat the whole restaurant." Luca said with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 1:27 pm

"Well, she seems nice" Meekara said with a chuckle, taking Luca's hand, and letting him lead her through the restaurant. One of the old japanese women was looking at Meekara strangely before running off to the kitchen and saying something to one of the chefs. "I am quite hungry, now that I think about it."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 2:44 pm

"Good cause by the time Ava's ready to go someone might have to roll us home." Luca teased as he lead her to a table in the back. Ava had already taken her seat and was about to attack the buffet when they got there. "You want me to get you something to eat from the buffet?" Ava asked Meekara.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 3:28 pm

"No thank you, Ava, I can manage myself" Meekara said with a chuckle. The old woman from earlier approached Meekara, and set down a cup of tea, and a plate of dango before heading off with a smile. Meekara looked a bit confused, but immediately set about eating the dango.

Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 8:20 pm

Ava nodded with a smile as she and Luca went to get their food. They came back with two plates. "Eat as much as you want Meekara. It's all on us." Ava said with a smile as she began eating on some sushi. Of course, she ate a bit of everything. Luca ate a bit slower.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 8:40 pm

"Thank you so much" Meekara said with a smile before heading off to the buffet, only to return a few moments later with a large bowl of authentic ramen with all the toppings, and a bowl of miso soup. For a blind woman, she seemed to navigate a busy restaurant incredibly well.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 9:52 pm

Ava was about to ask something when her phone rang. "Sorry about this... I'll be back." Ava said as she hurried into the women's bathroom. Luca watched her go before shrugging. "I hope you like the food here lass." He said with a smile. "I'll take ya to a different restaurant every night while we're here if ya want me to." He said with a chuckle. "Though if ya ask me. Ava's cooking beats any restaurant." He told her with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 6:26 am

"I can't expect you to do so much for me, Luca. I've already taken too much" Meekara said sadly. She ate some of her ramen, and a small smile crept onto her face. "It tastes exactly like the food my mentor used to make." Meekara thought for a moment, smiling. "I haven't had a home cooked meal in years..."

"This is Doncaster, yes? Miss Ava Doncaster?" The man on the other side of the phone had a very thick Russian accent. "I am in need of clever person, good with technology. You can help me, yes? I was told you are smart girl, and I can trust you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 2:54 pm

Luca smiled as he went back to his own meal. He was glad he had been able to help Meekara. "I'm sure Ava wouldn't mind cooking. It seems to one of her favorite activities." He said as he got up to go talk to the women behind the counter. They spoke for a bit before he came back with a smile. "You like sushi?" He asked smiling.

"The one and only,"
Ava said in her heavy Irish accent. "I can help you. What is it you need exactly?" She asked as she leaned against the bathroom wall.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 4:14 pm

"Who doesn't" Meekara said with a smile. "My mentor and I would have sushi between sessions." Meekara gently scratched Nemes's head and slipped the kitten a piece of pork before looking back to Luca, smiling.

"I need device, one that find bugs. That, or phone that can't be tracked." The man let out a sigh, realising that this all seemed like a rather odd thing to ask of a stranger. "I can pay good money. I need to disappear, and you are right girl for job."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 4:31 pm

Great then you're going to like whats coming." Luca said smiling. A few moments later the kitchen workers brought out two large platters with different kinds of sushi on them. "Help yourself," Luca told her smiling as he began to put a few pieces on his plate.

"Aye, I can bring you a few things to choose from tomorrow. If ya need it I can set up a safe house for you tonight and meet you there in a few hours."
She told him still cheerful like she always was. "Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 4:48 pm

Meekara felt around a bit, eventually grabbing some sushi, and set some on her plate before digging in.
"Oh my God... this is delicious! I haven't had sushi in years, I almost forgot what it tastes like."

"A safe house? Thank God, I can finally get some sleep" the man said happily. "I meet you there, just send time and address. Oh, I am Anatoli Romanov."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 5:04 pm

Well, it would be a shame if you forgot what this heavenly stuff tasted like." Luca said with a chuckle as another woman came in with three cups and a pot of hot tea. Thanking the women Luca filled up one of the cups before placing it in front of Meekara. "I hope you like tea."

"Aye laddie, give me about ten minutes to get a place set up and I'll text ya the address." She said smiling "I'll see you in a bit, Anatoli. Stay safe." She said before hanging up and making her way back to the table. Sitting down she grabbed some sushi before she started texting someone. After about ten minutes Ava sent the address to Anatoli.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 5:23 pm

"Tea, love it, live on it" Meekara said happily before taking a sip of her drink. She was enjoying just being treated like a human for once, and not a street rat. "This is all so amazing. It feels like I'm a child again. Good food, good tea, and good company. I really can't thank you enough."

As soon as Anatoli received the address from Ava, he packed his things and headed off. Realising that he still had a lot of time to spare, he headed off to a cafe for a coffee and something to eat. He was relieved that he had a safe place to stay for a while.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 5:32 pm

"Why don't you let us get you a place for a while?" Ava asked smiling as she stole the last piece of shrimp from Luca's plate who rolled his eyes at him. Smiling Ava lightly kicked him under the table. "Don't roll your eyes at me, laddie." She said with a smile as she ate her food. "You alright going back to the apartment without me?" Ava asked Luca who nodded. "Sure, going to meet your client?" He asked to which Ava just nodded.

Smiling Luca looked at Meekara. "Would you mind if I walked you home? Or you come sleep at our place for the time we're here?" He asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 5:54 pm

"I think I'll have to take you up on that offer of somewhere to stay, even if it is for the night. The past few nights have been really cold." Meekara was quite tired of staying in the shack, and was excited at the idea of having a nice hot shower. "Can Nemes come with? He's very well behaved, and housebroken."

After finishing his coffee and a muffin, Anatoli headed off to the address that Ava had sent him. He drew his hood, and put on a pair of sunglasses so nobody would recognise him. Sure, he looked a bit suspicious, but he didn't care, he just didn't want to get shot on the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 6:11 pm

Ah, you and your cat can stay as long as you want lassie." Ava said smiling. "I'm going to have to get going," Ava said as she began packing a small doggie bag for herself. "I'm not sure when I'm going to be home so don't wait up," Ave told them as she gathered her things. With that, she hurried out the door and towards her destination.

Luca watched her go smiling and shaking his head. "Well would you like to pack our food up and head back to the apartment? We can stop by where you've been living to get anything you want?" Luca asked smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 6:36 pm

"That sounds like a good idea. I just need to get my books, and my spare clothes" Meekara said with a smile before finishing what was on her plate. It was nice to have good food again, and knowing that she had a safe place to stay for at least a night was a wonderful thing.

Anatoli was leaning against the wall, pretending to read the newspaper while waiting for Ava. He had calmed down a bit, but he was still alert, watching his surroundings. He would get a bit nervous when anyone got too close, but calmed down as soon as they left.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 7:02 pm

"Not a problem!" Luca said as he quickly began to pack up what food was left and paid quickly. Walking back over to the table. "Where have you been staying? We can grab a cab and swing by to pick your stuff up." Luca asked as he put all the doggie bags into a plastic bag before offering her his hand.

Smiling Ava walked from the restaurant and into the alley she had appeared from when Luca and Meekara had arrived. There she climbed onto her Harley motorcycle and left for the safe house. She stopped by the apartment to grab a few things before continuing on her way. She arrived about thirty minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 7:27 pm

"A shack just outside town, at the edge of the forest. It's a bit run down, but at least it's a place to stay." Meekara stood up, and happily took Luca's hand, she held her violin case in her other hand.

Anatoli got a bit nervous when he saw a woman with bright orange hair arrive, so he backed up against the door, hoping she wasn't an enemy.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Ace sat up from where he was laying down outside the building and walked over to greet them Luca quickly hailed a cab who stopped. Opening the door Luca helped her inside before Ace hoped in. Luca followed before telling him where to go.

Parking Ava stepped off the bike and smiled. "Relax laddie. It's me." She said as she walked over, her bag hanging from her shoulder. "Come on lad, let's get ya all set up." She said as she walked to the door and let herself in.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 3:31 am

As soon as they reached Meekara's shack, Meekara hopped out and headed inside. The shack was actually a small garden shed that in the process of falling apart. Meekara emerged from the shack in a matter of seconds carrying two large old books in one arm, and a plastic bag in the other. She climbed back in the cab, smiling.
"Alright, I'm ready. Let's go."

As soon as the door was open, Anatoli bolted inside with his things. He let out a sigh of relief, and rested his head against the wall. He took off his sunglasses, and lowered his hood before offering his hand to Ava.
"Anatoli Romanov. Nice to meet you, Ava Doncaster."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next