Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 5:06 am

"Ireland? I live there with my husband. Where abouts" Katherine asked enthusiastically. Anatoli dug into his plate of blins, wolfing it down; he was starving.
"These are amazing!" He scooped some jam onto a blin, enjoying his breakfast. Meekara was also enjoying her breakfast, sitting in silence.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 5:32 am

" a few miles outside of Dublin. My family owns a large farm. We raise everything from chickens to horses. We also train young assassins there." Ava said with a smile. "I only came to the states because the HQ here requested my help." She explained with a smile before going back to sipping her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 6:33 am

"Huh, we might actually be neighbours" Katherine said jokingly. Anatoli couldn't help but laugh. He finished up his breakfast, and set about washing his dishes, taking care of Meekara's empty plate.
"So when are we leaving" Meekara asked enthusiastically as she rubbed Nemes' belly. The tiny kitten was enjoying all the attention he was getting from his human.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Ava chuckled before turning to Meekara. " Tomorrow morning. Our flight leaves at 6 a.m. tomorrow." She answered smiling. "So since my job is done why don't we all go out and do something fun?" Ava asked with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 5:25 pm

"Brilliant! I'm so excited for this. I feel like Bilbo Baggins" Meekara said happily. Her smile faded quickly as she remembered something. "I don't have an ID, passport, or birth certificate." Katherine smiled as she pulled her laptop from her bag.
"I'll have them ready for you in about three hours. You lot go and have some fun." Meekara hugged Katherine tightly, wiping the tears from her face.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 4:02 pm

If your sure lass?" Ava asked arching her brow. "We'll bring ya back some food or something." She said smiling before giving her dogs a bit of love before leaving.

"So what do ya wanna do?"
Luca asked looking down at Ava. "Why don't we go to the amusement park? I haven't had time to go there so why not spend our last day here having fun, riding rides and getting sick off fair foods." Ava said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 4:13 pm

"That sounds amazing" Meekara said excitedly. She quickly grabbed her cane, eager to head out. It would be her first time ever at an amusement park, and she had always wanted to go to one.
"I am excited for the food. I have heard it is amazing, especially the... what do the Americans call it? Funnel cake? Or was it churros?"
"Who cares? Food is food, rides are rides, and I want to do as much as possible." it was obvious that Meekara was eager to get to the amusement park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)   A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4