Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) Empty
PostSubject: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:39 pm

A figure sat on top of a building, a hood covering his head and a mask, his face. These fell down his back into a sort of cape. He wore black leather armor that was tight fitting. A foldable bow sat upon his back with a quiver full of different kinds of arrows. There were arrows that would burst into water upon contact with open flames, arrows that would combust into fire upon contact, regular arrows that would kill; broadhead and sawhead.

There were those that would cause a blast that would kill someone. Blunt arrows were used for distractions only and this ended his collection of arrows. At his hip were flash bombs, bombs that would prove useful for stunning an enemy so he could gain an upperhand.

The young man narrowed his dark eyes, a scar running the entire length of his left side of his face and gave him a demonic look. A hand clenched into a tight fist, the armor coating his palm and wrist squeaking. Xavier could feel the necklace cold against his skin, hidden behind his armor.

His eyes focused onto one spot and, as silent as a shadow, Xavier slipped from the roof, grabbing hold of a nearby ladder, which he easily slid down and dropped soundlessly to the ground, landing in a crouch. He twisted his head around to study his surroundings for a moment before he made his way toward the lit up street corner.

Xavier halted at the edge of the light and calmly unfolded his bow from his back. While his hand was busy with this, his free hand moved to take a broadhead arrow from his quiver and he notched it quietly, taking aim. Justification, he thought, feeling the arrow loose from the bow as his fingers calmly released their hold.

The arrow whistled through the air and hit its target with a wet twang, the shaft trembling where it had buried itself into the man's skull. Xavier watched the body fall limply to the ground, blood pooling around the man's head.

Carefully, Xavier slipped from the shadows out into the lit street and approached the body. Straightening up, bow at his side, Xavier kicked the man's shoulder. The body moved with the motion, but the man was dead. "There's no peace for you in the afterlife. Scream in agony in hell." Xavier bent down, took hold of his arrow and ripped it free of its new sheath, blood fountaining up from the wound.

With his bloodied arrow in hand, Xavier turned around and disappeared into the shadows, letting his bow fold up again as he placed it upon his back once more. Unlike many Assassins, who would wish their victims rest and peace beyond death, Xavier wished them harm. He was cold and more sinister than possibly the devil himself.

People had stuck to calling him the Vengeful One and it had stuck. Xavier believed it fit him perfectly and he accepted the name without complaint. Everyone feared him, from civilian to Templar and, yes, even to Assassin. He knew none of his Brothers and Sisters trusted him and, to be honest, he didn't need their trust.

Xavier looked up, finding himself where he always went after successful kills: the Alley. It was where he picked up his contracts, as he'd pretty much been banned from the HQs around the United States. Now, he searched for his man, the one who gave him the contracts as well as payment for their execution.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:30 pm

Rina could see her target across the street under the street light. She watched as he left the light of the street lamp and into the ally. Taking a deep breath she pulled out an envelope which he would think contained his money and info on his next target. She pulled her jean jacket up close and walked up towards him. She stepped into the ally with no fear on her face. “Hello?” She said as she stood there waiting for him to approach her.] “I have the money and your next contract please come forward before I use the money for things I need.” She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:40 pm

Xavier's eyes narrowed at her for a moment, sizing her up and scanning her with a critical gaze. "Hmm," he said thoughtfully, slowly taking a step toward her. "What's my next target?" He asked suspiciously, but then he was always like that around everybody.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:53 pm

Rina, raked her gaze over his form. He was just her body type. "Do I look like I know. I was just given the envelope. Haven't even opened it." She said as she held out the envelope. She sighed waiting for her moment. As soon as she could see a chance she would make her move.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Xavier examined her one more time before his hand reached out and caught hold of the envelope. He remained where he was, his dark eyes staring at Rina as though he didn't trust her. Once he was certain she wouldn't, do anything, Xavier began to open the envelope, the sound of paper crinkling filling the air. He felt cash between his fingers and grinned, grabbing it from the white envelop and sticking it inside of his armor before his fingers went back to the envelope and grabbed a piece of parchment from it.

His contracts always came alongside money from the previous one, so he couldn't have faulted her for that. But he still refused to trust her or anyone. Xavier's eyes flitted over the paper before he gave a nod and tucked the contract back into the envelope before placing it inside of his armor. "I can handle that," he muttered, twisting his head to glare at the woman. "Make sure to tell Erik that he's gotten sloppy, allowing someone else to deliver something that he himself was supposed to." Xavier then turned around, his back facing Rina, and began to head away.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Once he had turned around, Rina pulled a rag from her back pocket. The rag was soaked in chloroform. With no hesitation Rina Jumped up onto his back and pressed the rag over his mouth and nose and held on for dear life. She had a death grip on him as she pressed the rag to his face. The last thing he would hear once he passed out was her apology.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:07 pm

At the sudden weight on his back, Xavier tensed and prepared himself to react. However, when the chloroform soaked cloth pressed against his face and he began to breathe, he couldn't react. The more he breathed, the more he was becoming light-headed. After a moment, his legs wobbled and he was collapsing onto the ground. His vision blurred, the only thing he could see was Rina's fuzzy outline and hear her voice. She was apologizing and then he fell away into blackness.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Rina sighed before pulling out a phone. She contacted the men she had been working for. Less than five minutes later a van drove up and hauled him into the back before she got in. She listened to the men who came to get them laugh and make fun of the assassin who lay unconscious in the back of the van. They had tied him up. They were headed to the Templar HQ and Rina hated herself for this...

When he would wake up he would find himself in a small cell with nothing but walls and a floor. Rina sat in a chair just a few feet from his cell watching and waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Xavier groaned when he finally began to stir. As he straightened up off the floor, a hand rose to his head. His hood was still in place, as was his mask, strangely. His eyes remained closed for a moment as he shifted on the hard floor, pulling his legs in toward his body for a moment. Then his dark eyes began to focus again and the one who he saw earned a snarl from his throat. He remained seated for a moment before he rose to his feet and clenched his hands at his sides, the leather squeaking hatred at Rina.

"Bitch!" He shouted, racing for the front of his cell, his cape billowing behind him, and slamming his hands against the bars(I'm assuming Razz) so that they rang loudly. His eyes looked wild and unforgiving, like a wild animal. "I hope you rot in jail without ever seeing the sun again!" Xavier continued to shout abuse at the one who had taken him out of the city and into enemy territory, his eyes blazing with hatred all the while.

Soon enough, though, his voice faded and he was left panting for breath, a deep frown upon his face while his eyes blade hatred toward the woman. He definitely seemed vicious.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Rina sat quietly, not even moving when he came at the bars. She looked directly at him before looking at the other cells. There were a few other assassins sitting in the small cells. She started to say something but quickly closed her mouth when one of the guards came with a cattle prod. The guard stuck it through the bars and shocked Xavier before pulling it back. "Keep your mouth shut, Assassin!" He commanded

With no warning Rina stood, ripped the cattle prod from the guards hands and stuck it between his legs before turning it on. She pulled it away after a few moments before swinging it, hitting the man accross his face. "The next time you come over here with that thing it is going where the sun don't shine sweety!" She yelled with a murderous look in her eye.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:50 pm

Xavier straightened from where he'd backed up from the bars and growled, his eyes narrowing. "Just because you nearly murdered him doesn't mean I'll trust you, bitch," he snarled, a growl rumbling through his voice as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:04 pm

"I don't expect you too." Rina said as she slumped back into her chair. She was tired with dark circles under her eyes. "You should know that I am sorry... I have my reasons for doing what I did." She said with a sigh as someone walked in. "Alright Rina. Its time for your reward. If you will just follow us please." Rina muttered as she stood up and proceeded to follow the man, leaving Xavier with two guards in her place.

Rina was gone for a good two hours before she came  walking back into the cell block. "You two goons can go." She said giving them both a look that turned them white. Rina sat down with her hands together and her head down. "I hope they didn't hurt you." She said as she looked up.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:13 pm

Xavier scoffed lightly and jerked his head up, his chin jutting toward the two guards that were leaving. One of them was nursing his jaw and the other, his arm. "Try the other way around, dollface," he jeered, his eyes blazing with exhilaration. "Broke the one's arm and nearly broke the other's jaw. Pretty sure I knocked a tooth or two lose."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:22 pm

"Good for you." Rina said with a sigh. She now knew where her treasure was... She just needed to get to where it was. It was clear her mind was somewhere else and it looked as if  she had been crying but she would never admit it to anyone. She looked down at the other assassins pacing in there cells. Rina was so tired of this bull shit... She needed to do  something and fast. Suddenly her phone began to ring and as she answered it a deep male voice came could b heard. It was only mumbles to him but to her it was the worst news she could ever hear. They were taking her treasure away. "YOU CAN"T DO THIS! I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU ASKED AND YOU SAID THIS WAS MY LAST JOB!" The phone went dead and Rina went still. She dropped to her kneese and tossed the phone agents the concrete wall. "Dammit..." She said as tears began to roll down her face. They were taking him away from her...
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:33 pm

Xavier snorted and crossed his arms against his chest. "Sounds like the Templars just lied to you," he commented. "No surprise there, really. You should know better than to trust that they'd keep their word." He stilled sounded vicious, even with these words.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:57 pm

Rina remained silent for a moment before she stood up and left the cell block. It was another thirth minutes before she returned with a large bag. Her guns were holstered on her hips, a sawed off shot gun sat on her back and a bloodied spiked baseball bat in her right hand. The bat had what looked like chunks of flesh on it and her shirt was bloodied. Some was her own but most of it was not.

Walking to his cell she looked at him for a moment before pulling something from her pocket. The keys dangled from her fingers before she tossed them at him. She then turned figured he would set his brothers free. She had other things to take care of.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:03 pm

Xavier caught the keys, the jingling noise filling the air for a moment before they settled. He looked after Rina for a moment before he set to work freeing himself. The bars slid back with a rumbling noise and he stepped out into the hallway. With a deep breath, he turned toward the nearest Assassin and tossed the keys to him, earning a strange look from the other man. Xavier answered, his head turned after Rina.

"I may be an Assassin," he spat, glancing at the man without turning his head. "But I'm not sticking my neck out to free every-one of you. You want them free? Do it yourself." With those harsh words, Xavier followed after Rina, his cape billowing out behind him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:14 pm

Rina wass on a mission of her own. Anyone who got in her way was killed. Just in case the assassin she set free didn't set the others free she went to the room which controlled all of the functions of the building and turned them all off. Every cell in the building opened and then she made her way not down towards the exit but up towards the higher floors. She didn't care if she was being followed or not she was going to make it to her destination.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:16 pm

Xavier followed the sound of footsteps up out of the cellblock. There, he allowed himself to focus to find the way out. Good, he thought and raced toward the front doors. He was stopped by a few Templars, though they didn't last very long and soon, he was walking toward the entrance as the bodies of the Templars fell around him; dead.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:21 pm

The sound of a shot gun going off could be heard up stairs and soon the body of a bloodied Templar came falling from one of the higher floors hit the bottom floor with a sickening thud. Rina let out what sounded like a medieval battle cry. She had been shot but they didn't get a chance at a second shot.

She continued to move up the stairs fighting the pain as she moved forward. Rina was determined to get to the top floor.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:30 pm

Xavier halted and turned as he watched the dead body of a Templar fall to the ground. She's nuts, he thought with a shake of his head. A thought then occurred to him and he grinned to himself. He ran outside and jumped up the building's side, climbing higher and higher until he hit the roof.

There, he killed the Templars that were there and made his way down to the top floor. He halted for a moment at the steps and then, with a deep breath, burst into the room. The Templars were so confused that they didn't have time to react as Xavier attacked. Each of them fell to the ground and the last slid off of Xavier's hidden blade to the floor.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:38 pm

Rina continued up and up until she reached the medical offices and went to the room where they had been keeping him. The room was empty... Rina went on a rampage and tore the whole place up looking for what was stolen. She knew he had been taken to another Templar HQ and if it killed her she would find out which one. A Templar attacked her from behind, stabbing her in the side with a knife before she turned around and shot him point blank with one of her hand guns.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:49 pm

Xavier had made his way down until he'd found Rina. Now, he stood in the doorway, his shoulder leaning on the frame with his arms crossed over his chest. He was just studying her for a moment, his eyes expressionless. "They take something of yours?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 12:20 am

Rina didn't answer him. Instead she got up and walked towards him, ducking past him as she slowly limped back towards the stairs. Half way down her leg gave out and she tumbled down to the next landing. Muttering to herself she forced her self back up. Holding onto the rails she continued to slowly make her way down.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 12:38 am

Xavier followed her carefully, his eyes still indifferent as he stared after her on the next landing. "You'll never find whatever it is they've taken," he called after her. "If they kill you. And right now, you look half-dead." Xavier didn't care. She'd captured him, so why should he care what happened to her? Then he was reminded by the Creed he lived by and growled, his fists clenching.

He was an Assassin; they didn't let civilians die, even if they were dumb as all hell. He'd keep an eye on her, though grudgingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next