Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:19 pm

"Well," Xavier stated with a shrug of his shoulders as he returned to the kitchen. "No one will with that attitude. Look, right now, just focus on getting better. I'm sure your child wouldn't want you to die before you could see him again."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:28 pm

"I don't mean to have this attitude..." She said as she looked down. "I want to apologize to your brotherhood." She said with a shaky voice. "You have no idea what its like to not have him... Its torture and I may as well be in hell..." She said with a shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:42 pm

Xavier carefully placed the ice cream back in the freezer and looked in at her through the doorway. "I'll see what I can do to help," he breathed quietly. "Eat your ice cream. It may help you feel better."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:48 pm

Rina looked down and picked up the bowl. She took a few bites before laying back a bit on the couch. Letting out a sigh of relief as some of the pain went away. "I'm sorry for taking you like I did..." She said as she looked down. "I really didn't want to do any of the things I did."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Xavier studied her from where he was in the doorway, a shoulder leaning against the frame. "What'd the Templars want you to do it for anyway? And is Erik safe?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:15 am

I'm a fighter, bordering on psychopath some say.. They wanted me for one job and that was capturing Assassins..." She sighed. "My son was sick and they said if I did so many jobs for them they would make him better and we would be free to leave together..." Taking a deep breath she looked up at him. "Erik?" She asked as she looked down. "I remember someone named Erik. Did you know him?" She asked with a guilty frown.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:49 am

"My contract supplier," Xavier rumbled. "Been fetching me contracts since every Assassin's HQ all over the States banned me. He gives me contracts from anonymous clients and they pay him to pay me when he receives another contract. That envelope you handed me upon our meeting was supposed to have been delivered by Erik himself."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:53 am

Oh! Him!" She said with a guilty smile. She found a small piece of paper and wrote an address down with it. "Here... He's tied up in the first closet you see. He may be a tad dehydrated but otherwise fine." She said as she bit her lip. She pushed the piece of paper over to him and smiled. "The templars didn't want him... just you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:57 am

Xavier strode over to the coffee table and carefully picked up the paper, reading the address before eyeing her with his dark eyes. "I'm Xavier," he said with a small bow of his head in a formal greeting. "I won't be gone long. If anyone knocks on the door, don't answer it. Also, if you see a Doberman come down the stairs, don't freak it. It'll only be Bruce, my guard-dog."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:11 am

Rina nodded and laid back down after taking he shoes back off before laying back down. She finished her bowl of ice cream and painfully took it to the kitchen before running some water inside the bowl before limping back to the couch where she laid back down and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:15 am

As Xavier had predicted, a black and tan Doberman with pointy ears came down the stairs and into the dining room, paying no mind to the stranger on the couch.

By the time dawn rolled by, Xavier returned with a sigh. "Erik will be just fine," he said, muttering as though to reassure himself that it would be so.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:26 am

By the time he returned Rina was already sleeping with his dog curled up on the couch with her. She was on her side, one arm hanging off the couch as she slept. Her locket was in her dangling hand and it had been open showing the small child's picture.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:55 am

As Xavier approached the couch, Bruce lifted his powerful head and earned a shush from his master. The dog gave a soft whine, licked his jaws before he yawned and lowered his head back onto Rina's leg, the dog's eyes following Xavier as the young Assassin went into the kitchen for something.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:06 am

Rina muttered in her sleep as she shifted a bit in her sleep. The locket falling out of her hand and onto the floor as she shifted and continued to mutter.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:52 pm

Bruce growled a couple of times before he dropped down onto the floor just as Xavier came into the living room with a glass of milk and a couple of cookies in hand. He noticed the locket and picked it up, looking at the pictures inside. With an indifferent look, Xavier placed the locket where Rina could see it in the morning and headed toward the stairs as Bruce headed toward his own bed. "Bruce," the dog looked up at his master's call. "Guard." Bruce gave a soft growl in acknowledgement.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:18 pm

The next morning Rina awoke to find her locket. "Must have dropped it." She said as she sat up, letting out a small  sound of pain. "Ow..." She muttered as she as she rubbed her eyes. She looked around, hopping he had found his friend and gotten back safely.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:38 pm

Bruce stretched his legs out in front of him just as Xavier came down the stairs, ruffling his black hair with a towel. The scent of cinnamon rose into the air as he passed into the kitchen, hinting that he'd just taken a shower. The towel he flung onto the back of a chair before he headed into the kitchen to fix some breakfast. "Hope you like banana pancakes," he said while Bruce walked over to her and nosed her leg with his nose, as though to question if she was alright that morning.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Rina smiled and gave the dog a pet on the head. "Good morning handsome." She said to the dog. Looking up he sighed. "I love banana!" She said as she forced herself to sit up and patted the seat beside her so that the dog could sit beside her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Bruce sprang up onto the couch, circled once and then settled down with his head resting on the couch's seat, his eyes staring occasionally at the door. "Good," Xavier said with what sounded like amusement in his voice, though it was hard to tell. "After breakfast, I've got to go to the store. Before you ask: yes, Assassins go shopping like normal people too. At least I do. I'm not sure what the others do."

Xavier shrugged and soon the sound of him cooking and moving things in the kitchen rose into the air. "While I'm gone, Bruce will defend the place, so you can rest easy."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Rina nodded and petting Bruce on the head. "I don't mind I like this handsome man here." She said scratching him under the chin. "And I didn't think Assassins didn't go shopping. Everyone has to do it." She said with a smile as she continued to scratch Bruce behind the ear and under his chin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:39 pm

Bruce let off a small growl and shook his head, something that sounded like a snort exiting him while his tongue flicked up to lick his nose. Xavier couldn't help but grin at Bruce's reaction. "Just make sure you give him some space," he said, the sizzling of batter striking a hot skillet filling the air. "Bruce rarely allows someone other than me play with him like a normal house pet. The person I got him from said that he and his litter were bred and trained as guard dogs. He's probably still breeding them and selling them to Assassins and Templars alike." Xavier left out one detail: the guy he'd mentioned was a Templar himself. A deserter, mainly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:56 pm

"I use to have a dog like him. My mother breed them." Rina said as she pulled her wallet out of her jacket and opened it up to a younger picture of her and a dobermen before she showed it to the dog giving a playful smile. "Pretty huh?" he said as she gave him one last pet on the head. "I miss her..." She said before she started looking through all the pictures.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:06 pm

"Your mom, or the dog?" Xavier asked with a sort of teasing notion in his voice, though it sounded rather indifferent. He appeared in the doorway carrying a plate with banana pancakes that had banana slices on top of them and a small portion of syrup. He handed her the plate while Bruce dropped from the couch, knowing he wasn't supposed to be around when someone was eating.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:27 pm

Smiling She looked over at him. "My mother is nothing to look at... Lost everything because of her gambling... Couldn't keep the dogs anymore because she lost her house and had to move into cheep apartments in some bad neighborhood... She bet the dogs.." Rina said with disgust in her voice. "The dog is much more attractive..." Her and her mother didn't get along very well. Rina loved her mother but was so tired of her habit and the arguing..
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:54 pm

Xavier gave a nod and shook the plate a little. "You going to take this," he asked. "Or am I going to have to give Bruce this as well?" Bruce twisted his head to the side, curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next