Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Obi Yakuba
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:39 pm by Chaos_Permitted

» Familiar Places (open to assassins)
Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:13 am by AvaAssassin

» Stone cold (closed with AvaAssassin)
Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:52 am by AvaAssassin

» Legacy of a Ninja(closed)
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 pm by AvaAssassin

» Battle of Bunker Hill
Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:13 pm by jacobpolley13

Share | 

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:54 am

And who's going to help me? You?..." She stumbled again a little further down. Pulling one of her hand guns free she pointed it and shot a Templar who was running for her with a blade. The bullet hit the man in the head before shoving the gun back into its proper place. She muttered under her breath as she continued to stumble down the stairs. She was almost at the door when her legs gave out on her and she feel to her knees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:13 am

Xavier had followed her and now stood behind her, his hands at his side, his eyes still emotionless. "Believe me, dollface," Xavier stated coldly. "Best to get help whenever you can. It's a luxury no one can afford anymore. And even if it's from an ass like me, you'd best be taking it." Xavier then made his way for the door, waiting for her to call him back and ask for help.

He was the kind of person who would give help if he was asked. Others didn't think of him as a nice guy, and if he was being honest with himself, they were right. He suspected that, being born the son of a Templar, his father had also been an ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:18 am

Rina mutter and just as he was stepping out the door she yelled for him. "Alright! I need help... Please help me..." She said as she slumpt over where she sat on her kneese. She was beginning to loose consciousness and she felt sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:35 am

Xavier returned to her side and scooped her up into his arms before he headed away from the Templar base. One thing was for sure: he'd have to get her wounds saw to first before they could leave the enemy's territory. Xavier began to search for a dark area where they could hide.

Once he'd found it, he ran toward it. Inside the shadows, Xavier set her down in front of the wall of another building and took out of his armor some cloth. He stripped it into strips and wrapped them around her wounds, tying them tight. "That will stop the bleeding," he said stiffly, peering around for a moment. "We'll have to wait till nightfall. Damn Templars."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:44 am

Rina cracked her eyes open and looked around until her gaze found him. Rina let out a soft groan of pain as she tried to sit up but just she didn't make it. She had lost alot of blood and now she was weak. "W-where are we?" She asked in a quiet voice as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:57 am

By the time she'd woken up, Xavier had managed to get her out of Templar territory and into his own place. It was a nice little apartment and Xavier was standing in the kitchen, a couple of walls cutting it off from the living room. "I brought you home," he called, the sound of something being diced filling the air along with the smell of onion. "Cleaned and properly dressed your wounds and you've been asleep on the couch for ages. Good to know you're still alive." Xavier said no more, his voice salty enough as it was. The chopping stopped and the sound of metal on the flat edge of a stove rang into the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:09 am

Rina hurt from head to toe as she forced herself to sit up. "How long have I been sleeping?" She asked as she looked down at the floor. She felt awful, like she was having the worlds worst hang over. "And where exactly is home?" She asked wanting to know exactly where she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:52 pm

"Henderson, Nevada," Xavier answered, turning on the stove and filling it with water for a moment before he replaced it onto the stovetop. "You've been asleep for a while, long enough for me to get you here safely and fix you up. Had a doctor come by earlier. Said you'd be just fine; all you need is rest."

(his house Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:58 pm

"I have to go... I have to get back whats mine..." She said as she tried to stand up but her legs just wouldn't do it and she ended up back on the couch. "Ow...." She muttered to herself before she decided to lay back down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:12 pm

Xavier emitted something that sounded like a cross between a laugh and a scoff. "If you think you can take on the Templars like that, be my guest," he stated coldly. "Just know that you're badly hurt and anymore harm to you could kill you. So if you truly believe you can take on the entire American Templar Branch, go right ahead. I won't stop you."

He turned back to the water that was now boiling and slid the potatoes into the water, covering it with a lid but leaving enough space for the steam to escape and prevent it from boiling over. He then went off to do something else within the kitchen, waiting for the one question he always got when he was hostile to others: "Why are you so hostile?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:20 pm

Rina said nothing for a long while as silent tears ran down her face. "I can't take anyone or thing in the condition i'm in..." She said softly as she lay  there on his couch. Just sitting up had almost been to much for her to handle. "Why did you help me? I was the one who captured you, if you remember..." Sighing she rolled over, holding a pillow to 00ccffest like a mother would a small child. "You could have just let me die..." She said quietly. She didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:42 pm

"Assassins are sworn to protect innocents and safeguard free will," Xavier stated simply, the sizzling of meat hitting a hot skillet rising into the air. "And you asked. I never give out help to those who don't ask for it. Yes, I could have easily let you die. But you're not a Templar. What would I gain for letting you die?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:47 pm

"I would have let me die..." She said quietly. It was getting hard to hide her sobs now "If it had been me I would have shot me in the face..." Sighing she hugged the pillow tighter to herself. "I just need to get better then i'll be out of your way... and back to trying to get back whats mine." She refused to tell him what they had stolen. He wouldn't have cared anyway..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:04 pm

"Good luck with that," Xavier spat, the sound of liquid filling a glass drowned out by the sizzling of meat. He rounded the wall that separated the living room from the kitchen and set a glass full of milk on the cherrywood coffee table. "Every HQ of theirs is heavily guarded. Watch-dogs patrol the perimeter of each with their masters. Spot lights make it difficult for even the most stealthiest of Assassins to gain entry. You'd be dead within 2.5 seconds."

Xavier returned to the kitchen, turning over the meat as it continued to sizzle. "If their watch-dogs don't get you, then their guns will. Whatever you've lost..whatever they've stolen is probably guarded by a dozen or more Templars. Face it, dollface: you're not likely to see whatever it is you've lost again. Not without you dying or worse." Xavier continued to do whatever it was he was doing inside the kitchen, water rushing down a drain suggesting he'd strained whatever he'd put in the pot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:11 pm

What they took from me is worth dying for..." Rina told him as she forced herself to sit up a little.  "I refuse to give up..." She said as she got comfy. "You wouldn't understand... I have to get him back..." She paused for a moment to wipe the tears away. "Someone like you doesn't know what its like to love." She spat at him as she looked over her bandages. She wasn't sure how long it would take to heal completely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:33 pm

Xavier gave a hard laugh, though he said nothing for a while. The sizzling stopped, replaced by the smell of steak. He remained silent as he brought out a plate with a steak and mashed potatoes on it. He set it beside the glass of milk and retreated back into the kitchen for his own plate. He remained silent as he exited the kitchen and went over to the dining room table, setting the plate down before he retrieved a vanilla coke from the fridge.

She was right: he didn't know what it meant to love, nor if it was even real. "You're welcome to stay as long as it takes for you to heal," he stated coldly, setting his soda on the table in front of his plate. "After that, I wish you good luck in retrieving whatever they took from you. Just don't expect me to aid you in retrieving it." He was surprised that she hadn't asked him why he was the way he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:43 pm

"Thank you... I won't ask what your problem is because everyone has their reasons for being the way they are and for what they do... I won't ask your help again... I promise.." She said as she looked at the food. She slowly took the plate into her lap and began eating silently. Every once in awhile fiddling with the locket around her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:54 pm

Xavier scoffed, taking a drink of his soda for a moment. "Didn't say you couldn't ask," he stated coldly. "Just said I wouldn't help retrieve your lost item. However...if a contract took me to wherever you go to find your lost item...I might consider helping out from the shadows."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Rina gave him a deadly look when he said Item but quickly looked away. Her hand was clenched around the locket that hung from her neck. Her hand was clenched around it so tightly her knuckles were turning white. "I don't need your help..." She said quietly as she continued to eat. She knew he didn't know what she had lost but someone calling him and Item made her blood boil. He would probably start calling him an it if he knew what she had lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:03 pm

Xavier snorted and rose from where he'd sat, taking his plate into the kitchen. "Fine," he hissed venomously. "Get yourself killed, then. I doubt any of the Assassins anywhere in the United States would help you after what you did to their Brothers and Sisters." He was referring to the way she'd carted him off to the Templar's jail and the other Assassins he'd seen there. The plate striking the metal sink rang loudly in the air for a moment before the sound of a freezer opening and closing filed after.

"And I highly doubt the Templars will welcome you into their HQ and tell you to take your thing back, not after what you did after I was captured."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:20 pm

"I had no choice!" She yelled. "Do you honestly think I wanted to take you? Or any of your brothers and sisters the way I did?! I had to... for him..." She said as she put her plate on the table and laid back down. She hadn't eaten much, only a few bites of the steak and half the potato's. "You don't even know me... I have a reason for everything I do!" She was hurt that was clear. Not just physically but mentally and emotionally as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:27 pm

"Everyone has a reason for what they do," Xavier snarled back from the kitchen. "Except some of those reasons are excuses!" Xavier hissed, a breath let out between his teeth as he tried to calm himself down. "You're right. I don't know you and I don't want to know you. Knowing someone just means you'll get hurt in the future, so why bother, right? Why do you think I live by myself and not with the other Assassins in their HQ here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:33 pm

A CHILD IS NOT AN EXCUSE!" She yelled at him before forcing herself to get up. "I'm not dealing with this... I would rather take my chances out there in a hotel room then here with a bastard like you!" With that she began limping around gathering her things. Her weapons, her shoes, her jean jacket. She stumbled as she came back into the living room but she made herself stand back up. She stood there for a moment, panting and leaning agents the wall, looking for the strength to keep moving her body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:40 pm

Xavier's eyes flashed and he was soon standing in the doorframe that led into the dining room. "A bastard?" He questioned quietly, his voice menacing and his eyes narrowed from under his hood. "You don't know me, dollface. Now, unless you want to be shot dead in the street, you'd best sit back down. I spent several hours patching those wounds up. I won't have you rip them open again." Xavier moved to go back into the kitchen, but he stopped, his eyes glaring at Rina rather hatefully.

"And another thing. As long as you're recuperating in my house, I will not tolerate attitude like that. Sit back down. I'll get you some ice cream." Xavier went back into the kitchen, drawers opening and shutting, silverware rattling and dishes clanking together. He returned a few moments later with a small bowl of ice cream, which he set on the coffee table, taking the plate of half-eaten food off of it and walking back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:55 pm

Rina closed her eyes and slowly made her way back to the couch. She sat down slowly letting out a small cry of pain. "I don't want to be here... because of what I did... I don't deserve your help or anyone elses..." Closing her eyes she looked down. "And now no one will help me get my baby back..." She said with a knot in her chest. Her world was lost..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   

Back to top Go down

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next