Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 1:35 pm

Rina sighed and finished her breakfeast and sat back agents the back of the couch. She staired at the empty plate for a long while, She was silent as she thought about her boys smile. She didn't cry but wanted to but was sure Xavier probably didn't want to hear that again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Xavier finished his own breakfast in hungry gulps before he grabbed the remote and turned it onto Netflix. He handed the remote off to Rina and took the plates into the kitchen, the ketchup beneath his arm.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:30 am

Rina simply flipped through the shows and movies before stopping at the movie Home. This was her baby's favorite movie. She stared at the title and the cute picture of the girl and the alien. Sighing she shook her head as she could imagine his excitement over the movie which she had watched over and over again for her son.

She missed him so much but had to switch to Bob's burgers before she started to cry once again. It was still hard but she was good at holding a calm expression.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:42 pm

"Ah," Xavier said simply at the familiar sound of Bob's Burgers. "Never understood that show." Once the dishes had been successfully washed, he went to where his laptop was plugged in on the kitchen table and turned it on before he returned to the fridge for a soda and returned to his laptop, switching it over to a game.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 4:30 am

"Would you like to watch something with me?" She asked holding out the remote to him. "Come on surly we like some shows in common." She said giving him a kind smile. It was the first real smile she had given anyone other than her son.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:42 pm

Xavier peered over his shoulder at Rina, a look of thought on his face. Then he slowly rose from his laptop, carrying his soda in one hand while the other reached for the remote. He flipped Bob's Burgers off and searched for one of his own shows that he always played for background noise, since he was always home alone. The title read Being Human and he immediately flicked it on. Of course, Netflix being Netflix, it played the show from season one. Xavier set the remote onto the coffee table and set his soda on the end table between the couch and the chair before he went to fetch his laptop. He said nothing as he returned to the living room and plopped down in the chair. It seemed normal for him to do this.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 3:18 am

(Boop)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 4:02 am

Rina watched in silence for a long while. She liked this show and watched intently. It had been awhile since she was able to actually sit down and enjoy a TV show like this though she wouldn't have minded some conversation. "So... Your friend Ava... Are you sure she knows what she's doing with that computer stuff? Can she really find my boy?" She asked suddenly. She had been wanting to ask for awhile now but he hadn't seemed like the kind of man who liked being asked questions and she didn't want him to kick her out or anything for annoying him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:44 pm

"She knows what she's doing." Xavier said simply, taking a sip of his soda before he continued to do things on his laptop, possibly playing a game. "She's a hacker. It's a special class of Assassin who uses technology to their advantage. If anyone can find your boy, it's her."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 6:09 pm

Taking a deep breath she nodded, trusting that he was telling her the truth. She really just wanted her child back but was beginning to doubt that would ever happen. Turning to face the screen she continued to watch the show.

Time skip.))

Weeks had passed and over the weeks she had gotten to know Xavier a little better, they actually spoke more now than they ever had and she was beginning to consider him her friend but still no alarms went off telling them that her child had been found. Rina was beginning to sink into a depression as the thoughts of never seeing her child again were getting to be too much to take.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:48 am

When weeks went by without any alarms, Xavier decided to call Ava and find out what was going on. "Ava. I need to talk to you." He said in a hushed tone in his study, peering out at Rina every so often to make sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 1:55 am

Sighing Ava answered her phone. "What is it? Did you break some of my equipment?" She asked a hint of annoyance in her voice. "Do I need to come over? Is something wrong with your new friend?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 10:46 am

"No. Rina's fine and the equipment hasn't been touched since you set it up in the empty room upstairs." Xavier gave a sigh and looked out at Rina again. "It's been weeks, Ava, since you set up that equipment. There's been no sounds of any kind to let us know that your equipment has found her son. I've been watching her recently and she seems...depressed. I want to know why your stuff hasn't picked up her son's signature yet."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:23 am

Well if you want I can come out and have a look? I would like to actually meet this girl of yours anyway." She teased him. "I can be there within a few hours, I'm just waiting to see a doctor with Ronin who is in the bathroom right now butI'm sure he won't mind bringing me by. Do something to cheer her up, maybe get her some kind of sweet and let her know I will be by soon to look at the equipment. Either something is wrong or the Templars are doing a damn good job hiding the boy and I'll just have to get into their security system." Ava paused when her named was called. "Ok, that's me. Just try to cheer her up until I get there. First I gotta see what my babies look like." She finished in a cheerful voice before hanging up. Rina sat on the couch she had been living on, her knees drawn up to her chest as she stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:40 am

Xavier sighed heavily and rose from where he'd been sitting, slipping his phone in his pocket. After a while he exited the study and smiled over at Rina before he went into the kitchen and turned the oven on. A while later, the sounds of pans and pots being moved as well as doors being closed rose from the kitchen, followed by the smells of cookie dough and the oven. He was baking.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:45 am

Rina sat quietly just staring at the floor as the smell of cookies wafted in from the kitchen. She sighed and laid down, pulling the blankets she slept under over her as she now stared at the wall. She was beginning to think she would never see her baby again...
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:51 am

After what felt like ages for Xavier, the cookies were done and he set some on a plate and filled a glass with milk before he marched out into the living room and carefully set down glass and plate. "Ava's going to swing by a little later to check on the equipment. She thinks that something's faulty in the gear." He paused for a while before he added: "Either that or the Templars are doing a damn good job at hiding your boy's signature. Don't worry, Rina. He's still out there. You'll see him again, I promise."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 12:00 pm

Rina simply nodded but there were tears in her eyes. She wanted to cry but she couldn't seem to allow herself too. "I'm sorry..." She said as she whipped her eyes dry again. "I'm sure your right."

A few hours later a knock came at the door. Ronin was right behind her muttering to himself about being here. "Ronin, I'm not just going to ignore that mother in there. What if it were ours?" She asked without turning around as she waited for the door to open.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 4:44 pm

"If it was ours, I'd kill the Templars who took them." Ronin growled just as the door opened and Xavier gave a nod to the expecting mother.
"Thanks for stopping by, Ava. You too, Ronin." Ronin simply snarled, which earned a sly grin from the Vengeful One. "Come on in. Rina, I hope you enjoy those cookies. Oh, and you guys can have some too." Xavier said with a slight grin.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 4:51 pm

Ronin please try and play nice." Ava said in a bit of an annoyed tone as she walked in. "Hello, the last time I was here you were sleeping so I didn't get to introduce myself. My name is Ava" Rina looked up and gave Ava a small smile. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Rina..." She said as she took one of the cookies. "It's a pleasure. Now I'm going to go back and look at the equipment. Ronin can you please keep her company?" She asked as she turned to look at the soon to be the father of the child growing in her belly. Smiling she nodded for Xavier to follow her back into the back room.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Xavier followed after Ava while Ronin simply plopped down on the sofa, grabbed a cookie and, with his face hidden in shadow, stuffed it into his mouth. Xavier makes good cookies. he thought bitterly, grabbing another cookie off the plate. He was refusing to speak, but then again he really couldn't deny her company. So he simply asked a question. "Do you like Xavier?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:03 pm

I guess..." She said as she continued to just stare off into space. She knew that he was just trying to make conversation but she just couldn't get her mind off of her son. "He's done nothing but help me... Even after I helped capture him..." The guilt she felt over it only made her feel sick. Drawing her legs up to her chest again she hugged a pillow tightly and sighed.

Ava sat down at the computer chair and began working. Her fingers moved quickly across the keyboard as she worked. "Ah... Got it." She said as she reached towards the back of one of the computer towers. Once she plugged a cord in a loud alarm went off which caused her to fall backwards out of her chair.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:47 pm

Ronin's head snapped up at the sound of the alarm and immediately rose to his feet while Xavier dashed out of the room and flew down the stairs. He was already dressed in his black gear, his father's necklace tucked away against his skin. He tugged his gloves on tight while his cape flew around his body. He jerked his hood down quickly and with the other hand threw up his mask over his nose, his dark blue eyes narrowing. With his voice inside of his mask, he sounded evil. "Stay here! I mean it!" He glared right at Rina when he said this. He didn't want her to get hurt and to Ronin he stated with a finger pointing at the man. "Remain here with her until I get back."

Xavier didn't wait for the man to respond and instead swept instantly out of his house, his cape billowing after him. He started running, the door banging shut behind him with a soft click. His legs pumped hard against the ground and soon, he was scaling a wall, using his cellphone to give him the exact location of the boy. He followed the signal from his house to about halfway completely outside of town. There it was. The tower in which the boy was being held.

Xavier silenced his phone and checked to make certain his .22 pistol was loaded and ready with its silencer. He nodded once he was certain it was ready to be used and slipped it back into its holster on his waist. Then he took his bow and pinpointed all the light points. This was a job for him to sneak in and out, however he was eager to kill as many templars as he damn well could. This was payback for injuring Rina. For taking an innocent child away from its mother.

Xavier acted immediately and slayed Templars as he made his way through the shadows up to the one specific floor of the tower. His actions were quick and quiet and soon he was standing in the center of the room, his clothes blending into the darkness around him and bodies of the Templars laying around his feet. His eyes scanned the room until it beheld the child. He dipped his head and offered a hand once he'd cut the restraints on the lad. He was friendly and was going to get him back to his mother.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 5:57 pm

The young boy looked up at him with tears streaming down his face. After a moment he reached up and took Xavier's hand. "You know where my mommy is?" He asked as tears continued to fall down his face.

Rina was pacing limping and wincing in pain since Xavier left in such a hurry. She was scared not only for her baby but for Xavier. Ava frowned as she watched Rina before looking at Ronin. She wasn't sure what to say or do for Rina to calm her but perhaps Ronin might know what to say.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:37 pm

Xavier was refusing to speak at the moment. He could feel the child's fear and unease. Calmly, he closed his fingers over the child's hand and gave a silent nod. Then, in one fluid motion, he picked the child up into his arms and made a run for it. Luckily his feet were silent and carried him out of the tower without getting himself noticed. Only once he'd made it away from the tower did he breathe in relief and slowed his pace to a calm walk. The child was safe.

"Xavier will call when he's ready." Ronin said in a deepened voice. Almost at once his phone went off and Xavier's voice was on the other end, sounding as evil as ever.
"I've got the child. Come pick us up." After that, the phone went dead and he breathed a sigh of relief. He looked to Ava and told her to stay put with a look before he left in his car.

Xavier looked up as a car came up and he got in after helping the child into the backseat. Neither man spoke for the entire drive. After a while, Xavier and Ronin both exited the car and Xavier held out his hand once more for the child while Ronin went back inside and fetched Rina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)   Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taming the Beast(Closed with AvaAssassin)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next