Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

The darkness (closed) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Samm stretched a bit, and leaning up a bit against the wall, said "Well, bit of an awkward silence here. Reminds me - Me and your other friend never properly introduced each other.". He looked over at Seth, and said, "Name's Samm - Samm Hewet. What's your name? Getting a bit of a, ah... an Xavier, or something of that sort."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 4:55 pm

"No, not Xavier. Not bald man run school for mutants. Name is Seth" Seth said with a hearty laugh. He looked down at Ember, and smiled. "Seth family friend of Shays. But Seth care for Ember most."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 7:33 pm

Benjamin wanted to explain to Samm that Seth wasn't from America or from England as well, but thought better of it.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 8:22 pm

"Yeah, Seth and I go back quite some time. He's with me wherever I go. Been there with me through thick and thin" Ember said happily as she wrapped an arm around Seth, and smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 10:13 pm

Benjamin couldn't help but roll his eyes. She didn't have to make it so obvious that Seth had been with her longer than he himself had. He couldn't help but feel a little jealous.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:44 am

Ember could feel something wasn't quite right. She looked to Benjamin, and rolled her eyes. She thought he knew that Seth was like a father to her. Besides, Seth had been with each of her ancestors, but trapped in a gem prison until Ember released him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 3:13 pm

Benjamin couldn't help but smile at her. Of course Seth was more of a father figure to her than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 6:43 pm

Ember pulled out her phone, and sent a message to Walter asking for a few hot chocolate specials.
"You'll love this. It's a recipe of my own. Hot chocolate, Mount Gay rum, Amarula, a dash of Frangelico, and a mix of some spices. It works wonders for one after a severe case of the bleeding effect."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:04 pm

Austin had looked up after a moment, realizing she was talking to him. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 3:50 pm

"It's only a pleasure, Austin. Oh, and it's served with mead on the side." Ember scratched Bud and Lou behind their ears, and smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:26 pm

"Okay." Austin didn't sound like he was going to argue. He wasn't one to argue unless it was about something that was worth arguing over.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 8:25 pm

('The darkness (closed)
Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:26 pm'
Been on vacation since Sunday, expecting to reply and read a lot of posts, then reply greatly.

...then I see tons of replies, some from today, on other posts. Now I can't find a way to respond to what is happening now.
The darkness (closed) - Page 25 Sadk2 )
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 9:39 pm

(Just do your best. Sorry to have been leaving you out like this. We didn't know you were on vacation)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:28 pm

"Look, things are going to get bad from here on out. No doubt the event at the pub has drawn some attention, so it's a good thing that we're under my father's protection. But really, we have better things to worry about."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 2:11 pm

"Like wha'?" Benjamin asked a bit softly while Austin was looking down at his shoes. No doubt they had other things to worry about. Haemon was one of those things.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 4:24 pm

"Ascension, death, chaos, and family." Ember looked down at two photos on her bedside table, one of her father, and one of her and her old friends. A smile graced her face briefly, before fading rather quickly. "We're going to have to come up with a plan."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 4:37 pm

"You have some ideas?" Austin asked, raising his head from his shoes to stare over at the Shay. Even Benjamin seemed eager to begin making plans.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:51 pm

"I myself would suggest to attempt being a extreme recluse. No contact with any external sources - unless you have a secure way to talk to them, of course - and no signs of just... existing to this, ah.... what I assume is a major threat.", Samm piped up - he himself attempted it a long time ago, though obviously couldn't stand no human interaction after a while.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 6:22 pm

Ember downed a tiny bottle of vodka before looking up at the men. She ran her fingers through her hair, and let out a sigh. It was so difficult, to pretend to be normal.
"I'm afraid it's just not that easy. Austin, Benjamin, what should I do?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 2:03 am

"I'm no' sure."
"I always met someone in a secure alley to get my contracts and made certain that only my contact knew where we were meeting." Austin admitted slowly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 6:45 pm

"All the threats are well aware of our existence." How would Ember even begin to explain their struggles to an outsider.
"Tell him, Ember. He might understand."
"Oh well, why don't you tell him about everything?! All day long, ta-ta-ta in my head! How am I supposed to explain to an outsider about my lunatic ex-boyfriend, and delicate family issues? Let alone the ancient war, gods..." Seth quickly leapt up, and covered Ember’s mouth.
"Please to excuse. Ember need air" Seth said with a nervous smile before dragging Ember outside to the balcony. At least her ranting seemed like a dull mumble from outside.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:09 am

Benjamin and Austin both chuckled nervously and looked to Samm. "I apologize for her." Ben said slowly.
"She's a lot on her mind."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 4:57 pm

"Little Dragon need to calm down, otherwise, Morrigan will consume Little Dragon" Seth pleaded softly.
"I'm sorry, Seth. It's just, she's getting stronger, and I don't know how to stop her. I can't control her much longer." Seth hugged Ember tightly as a tear rolled down his cheek.
"Seth knows, Little Dragon. But do not give up so quickly. Little Dragon is the last of the line..."
"Seth, I think I need to go away for a while" Ember said before she burst out crying, and ran off.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 2:09 am

Benjamin straightened up at hearing distress and looked to the door. What was wrong? Why did he hear distress? He wanted to know but he had a feeling that no one would tell him what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 1:47 pm

Seth opened the balcony door, his head hung low. A tear rolled down his cheek before he looked to Benjamin.
"A word, Benjamin" Seth said, a slight whimper in his voice, before he returned to the darkness of the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next