Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

The darkness (closed) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 1:02 am

(Who is Jack talking to?)

Benjamin had asked the Shays and the Donnelly's to protect Ember while she fought. He could feel her fighting deep within his soul. It was like she was fighting deep within his being, though he knew she wasn't. She was fighting for them. For Austin, for him, for her father and possibly for the future.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 6:25 pm

"This is for Patch! This is for Daz" Ember roared as she attacked Marco with a fury. She had so much hatred for the man before her, the man she had once loved. Marco tried his best to withstand Ember's attacks, but he couldn't.
"DON'T JUST STAND THERE! HELP ME!" Waves of men came out from the shadows, and surrounded Ember like predators would surround prey. Ember couldn't help but laugh at the men, at Marco's pitiful attempt to save his sorry hide.
" Mortal fools, you have no idea who I am, what I am capable of" Ember roared in a demonic voice. Anyone that had seen her like this before would know that she had let Morrigan take control. Ember rose into the air, an electrical storm forming, before finally exploding as she let out a high pitched scream. The explosion vapourised all men, cameras, water, and buildings within a 5 kilometre radius. After that, there was silence...

It didn't take long for the news and emergency services to arrive, but there was nothing left, no survivors, just ash.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Everything felt too still to Austin and Benjamin both. He'd finally been released from the hospital and now they sat in silence in the Shay Manor, waiting. Waiting for a sign, for anything really. Benjamin kept sending silent prayers to the ancestors to bring Ember back to them alive and well and with as few scrapes and bruises as was possible. He kept praying, despite the ache in his heart that suggested that he wouldn't get to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:59 pm

Samm was walking around the Manor, pondering what exactly to do. He hadn't had contact with the others for so long, or at least that's what it felt like, and was just wondering how to effectively play multiple instruments at once when he entered the room the others had been in, walking in on Benjamin doing... something. "Oh,", he said, mildly surprised, "...I see you guys are indeed existing again. Haven't seen you guys in forever. Speaking of seeing you guys, wheres the other - Ember, that was her name.". He snapped his fingers, the name just coming back to him. He was completely oblivious to the grimness of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 8:07 pm

Jack stood there for a moment before he burst out into a fit of hysterical laughter. He had lost it altogether. Jack headed of to his room, locked the door behind him, and altered between crying, screaming, and laughing like a maniac.

Shiro looked out the window, tears streaming down her face. She fell to her knees, and started to pray to her gods and goddesses.

Seth looked between everyone, desperately fighting back the tears that threatened to come gushing out like a great flood.
"Ember is gone... Ember made the ultimate sacrifice, to protect all Assassins... To bring an end to the war" Seth choked.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 8:47 pm

Samm stared blankly for a moment. This happened a lot. He met someone, somebody they know die, either after a long time or tragically, and everything changes for them. Samm has seen a lot - with his age, there's a handful of stuff he hasn't.
"I... I truly, really, am sorry. I've... I've seen this happen a lot, y'know. Death in someone's family, or close enough to be considered family, and just... people change. People really change, a lot - for example, met a nice guy in Germany about a century ago, gave me some money while I was playing the 'homeless' act. I'd rather not mention him now, but, ah... you'd know who he is." He paced around a bit, before looking towards Seth. "Did... did she tell you about her plans? Or did she just up and leave? I'd... Imagine she didn't discuss it. The shock, after all. Barely knew her, but I can tell... there's something about her that would hardly be seen in many."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 8:54 pm

Benjamin clenched his fists and closed his eyes tight as tears began to streak his cheeks. Ember was his first love. The girl he so desperately wanted to marry; to start a family with. Now that would never happen. He could feel the ancestors try to comfort him. He let them, though he ignored it.

Austin closed his eyes and stared out the window. Ember had been his cousin. He'd gotten to know her and came to trust her like a sister. Now, she was gone and it hurt him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 6:48 pm

(Sorry about the long leave of absence, things have been busy for me. But I'm back now.)

In the months after Ember's "death", Grand Master Richard's condition had worsened to the point where he could barely get out of bed, and Jack had become the most powerful criminal in London. Somehow, Abstergo was thriving; they were accomplishing more than they had ever before. The cubs had grown into vicious wild animals that had been muzzled and caged after they ate the postman.

In the underground fighting rings, a mysterious figure had grown a reputation as the best fighter around. The fighter never revealed their face, and disappeared immediately after the match.

Jack had sent a message to Austin, Benjamin, Seth, and Shiro requesting that they meet him in an old cannery at the docks. He didn't say anything else other than they be there by 23h00.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:59 pm

"Austin, you're no' seriously thinkin' of goin' ta meet him are ya?" Benjamin protested, watching as the Donnelly shoved his pistols in their holsters. "He's a criminal and we all know it!"
"I'm not going to help him with anything, Ben." Austin countered, giving the Australian a look. Ever since Ember's proclaimed death, Benjamin's connection to the Old Assassins, the Ancient Ones, had strengthened to the point where they guided every step he took and every kill he made. Austin's control on Haemon Donnelly had weakened since his cousin's 'death' and there were days when Haemon had come forward completely before fading just as fast.

"You can't tell me that I'm the only one who wants to know what it is Jack wants."
"I can hear Altaïr, Austin. Nothin' good will come of this meetin' with 'im. Don' go!"
"I've made my mind up, Ben! You can stay here and mope all you want but I'm not going to stay cooped up here in the mansion. Hell, I'm sick of staying here. Next chance I get, I'm buying a boat back to America."
"Austin—!"
"Let him go." Benjamin watched, helpless, as the door banged shut behind Austin. Benjamin's heart pounded hard in his chest. He wanted nothing more than to protect Austin from both himself and from a possible trap but there was nothing he could do.

The ancestors refused to let him act on his own anymore. "We go' ta go after him!"
"It's probably a trap."
"Which is exactly why we have ta! He could be in real danger!"
"Perhaps we could go after eleven. Isn't that when he wants you to meet him?" Benjamin nodded and got himself ready to leave. He would leave and just watch from afar to see what happened. He still wasn't going to trust Jack until he was certain the boy meant them no harm.

Austin watched his watch roll over the seconds. Three, two....Eleven. Austin looked up in the direction Jack was meant to come from.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 3:52 pm

"Austin Donnelly! It's good to see you again. It's been too long" Jack said happily as he approached Austin. Jack looked behind him, to the old cannery where loud music was coming from. "You won't believe what I found! It's a... Where's Ember's boyfriend? That Benjamin fellow?" Jack was peering around like a meerkat looking for Benjamin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 7:24 pm

Austin gave a small shrug. "You know how suspicious of you he's been since Ember disappeared." He sounded indifferent about how Benjamin felt. "He's probably just watching us from afar, thinking that this is a trap." Austin shook his head and ran a hand through his hair. "If he wants to come down here, then he will. What'd you find, anyway?" Benjamin narrowed his eyes for a moment, watching from where he was hidden. He didn't trust this...
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:21 pm

"Why would I set a trap for my friends" Jack asked curiously.
Seth stood with his back against the wall, eager to go inside. He had been doing mercenary work since the incident, trying to fill the void that Ember had left.
"Make it quick, Joker. Seth is losing time and money" Seth said with a low growl as he emerged from the shadows.
"Ugh, very well then, mister grumples." Jack smiled, and rubbed his hands before turning to face the cannery. "Come along, boys. Prepare to have your minds blown" Jack said with a laugh before heading inside.

Inside, the old cannery was packed with men and women shouting over the blaring music. There was a cage in the centre of the room, with two people fighting each other inside. The fight ended when one of the fighters was unable to move, he was probably dead.

The loud music was turned down as a woman stepped into a cage. The crowd shouted happily until the woman's hair lit up.
"Ladies and gentlemen! Tonight, I have the honour of introducing our fighter. The queen of carnage, the duchess of destruction, the DRAGON!" A strange figure crept forward into the cage, black oil covering the figure's skin. "And now for the Dragon's prey!" About 10 men were chased into the cage, they cowered in fear until they realized how weak the figure looked. The woman quickly fled the cage, and the doors slammed shut. "Give 'em hell, little dragon" the woman shouted before the fight began.

The figure tore through the men, slashing at them with long oily claws, roaring all the while. The crowd cheered the figure on as it ripped off a man's arm, and threw it aside. What happened after could only be described as a bloodbath.

The figure left the cage, limping slightly. The strange woman from earlier approached Jack, and smiled.
"Pixel! Good to see you. How's the recovery doing?"
"It's going great! After her next fight, she should be ready. Just a few more upgrades, and she'll be ready to go. Come on you three" the woman said before leading the men to where the figure had disappeared to.

The strange figure was lying in what looked like a regeneration pod, black oil swirling around it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Austin didn't say anything and Benjamin was too busy looking around the room to even bother noticing the oily substance or the creature lying in what was a regeneration pod. "What is it?" He asked, curious, though not as curious as he was about the "battle cage."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2017 2:05 pm

Jack looked at the two, his face riddled with curiosity.
"You mean to tell me you don't recognize her by the way she fights" Jack asked with a hint of pain in his voice. Jack sat next to the regeneration pod, and held the figure's left hand.
"After the incident, I had my team go down to the docks and collect everything they could. They found most of her skewered on an old pipe, she barely had a pulse." The woman referred to as Pixel checked on the strange figure's vitals before wiping the grease from her hands with a rag, and lighting a cigar. "She was missing her right arm, bones in the left leg were shattered, and most of her organs were severely damaged. Her brain is still in perfect condition, everything seems to be working normally." The woman closed an app on her computer revealing the Templar Cross as the background. Every bit of technology in the room had the Abstergo logo on it somewhere. "My name's Beatrix La Laurie."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:16 am

Benjamin felt his heart pulse violently and he stumbled back a bit before he dropped into a chair, bewildered disbelief was written on his face. He didn't believe that this could be....
"It can't be her..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 3:22 pm

"But it is her. Our darling Ember" Jack said sadly as he wiped the figure's face, revealing it to be none other than Ember. Ember groaned, her face scrunching up, eyes shut tight. Jack took a cloth, and wiped Ember's face clean. Ember opened her eyes, and looked at her surroundings slowly. When her eyes landed on Benjamin, tears streamed down her face. She looked to Jack, then to her hand. Jack nodded in understanding, and hid her hand in the oil.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:00 pm

Benjamin placed his hands first on his face then slowly slid them into his hair, his fingers tightening within its locks. He was beginning to wish he would never have shown himself. Wishing he would have just stayed on the rooftops and listened. Austin felt so cold...so calculating. It was scary to the Australian. It was as though the cousin to this Shay girl had already accepted that Ember was truly alive and living like this. It took all of Benjamin's willpower not to scream at them all, demanding to know why it was that Ember was trapped in this place, trapped to fight and maul instead of walking away free once she was fixed.

Something besides his willpower kept his mouth shut, though. And that was the thought on his future. He'd wanted to propose to her, to start a family. That was now sitting at a 0.01% chance of happening.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:07 am

"Trixie?"
"Yes, Jackie?"
"Do it."
"But Jack, she said not to."
"I know what she said. But I can't let her do this anymore. No more secrets" Jack said sternly. Beatrix groaned, and set to work on her computer. Ember panicked as the oil drained from the pod, only to showered with water and chemicals.

Ember stood there in her pod, her head hung in shame. She was wearing boy shorts and a boob tube; her body was covered with scars. Ember wore a necklace bearing the Templar Cross, and the Grand Master's ring on her left pinky.
"I'm sorry, Benji. I had to do it. With father dead, I had no choice." Ember was now the Grand Master of the Templar Order, and the owner of Abstergo.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:53 pm

That broke him. His eyes wet from already knowing she was alive, tears began to pour out of him, though his body didn't once shake from it. That 0.01% chance of him having a future was dashed on the rocks like a wave breaking on the shore. His only question was "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptySat May 06, 2017 7:18 pm

"Face it, Benji. I'm no use to the Assassins anymore, not like this" Ember said sadly. She looked at her friends with tears in her eyes, before looking at Benjamin. "I had to do it. It was between me and Wentworth, and if he had come into power, he would have had you all killed. This way, I can protect you, all of you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 10:37 am

Benjamin shook, though stilled his tongue. He was afraid to speak. Austin, however, merely nodded in understanding. "So long as you can keep the Templars off our backs, we should be fine. Contact us if you have any new information, alright cousin?" He turned to Benjamin and laid a hand on the Australian's shoulder. "Come on. We should get back to the Nest. They'll be wondering where we are." While Austin left for the Nest, Benjamin stayed behind just a while longer.
"T-Thank you for protecting us." He managed to choke, the tears still fresh in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 2:22 pm

"I'd do anything for you, Benji" Ember said with a sad smile. Everything she did, everything she lost, it was all to protect him. "Pixel says I should be out of here in about three days. Would it be possible for us to meet up some time?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:58 pm

"Maybe." Benjamin said quietly, Austin's voice ringing behind him, making him look behind. "I love you, Ember."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 9:18 am

"I love you too, Benji" Ember said with a warm smile. She knew things would be very different from now on, and she didn't want to put her friends in danger, so she went into hiding.

End of RP
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 8:11 pm

(awe. Very good way to end it though)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34