Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 4:47 pm

Katherine headed inside, holding her arm against her. She closed the door behind her, and turned just in time to see Selena coming at her. Selena hugged Katherine tightly before turning to Samm, studying him for a moment.
"Selena, Julian... This is Samm."
"Pleased to meet you, Samm." Katherine looked down at her arm, and let out a sigh.
"Eh, I suppose I should wash these out?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 4:56 pm

Julian and Samm shook hands, with Julian saying, "Nice to meet ya. You seem like a pleasant guy.".
"Likewise, Julian. Hope we can be some good friends.". He ended the handshake, then offering it to Selina. "Samm, with two Ms. Parents wanted me to be unique. And Katherine - I definitely would reccomend washing that out."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 5:17 pm

"It really is a pleasure to meet you, Samm" Selena said with a smile as she shook his hand. Katherine headed off to the kitchen to rinse off her arm. "You're not the usual type I'd see in the lounge. You seem more... sophisticated. Sorry I interrupted you two."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 5:26 pm

Samm shook his head. "Ah, you're fine. Besides, as you said, the type in the lounge are not exactly the most trustworthy of folks. I would rather be here with you all than those guys.". He laughed a bit, putting his hand back to his side. "Anyone else?". Julian nodded, and thumbed back to Evan and Kyle. "Heyo! I'm Evan, the other guy here is Kyle. Can't talk.". Kyle nodded, signing to Samm in faint hope. Samm signed back, to Kyle's surprise. "What did you sign to him?" "Just introduced my self.
Said it was his pleasure."
was the signed response.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 5:46 pm

Katherine emerged from the kitchen, her arm starting to heal. She looked at Samm, smiling lightly before looking down at her arm, the muscles slowly stitching back together.
"Well, now you know."
"Not all of it" Selena said sadly. She wasn't sure why Samm had stuck around after seeing Katherine take on a bear, and her arm healing.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 5:50 pm

Samm raised an eyebrow, observing her arm. "Damn... That is top-grade stuff there.". He scratched his chin lightly, saying, "The only kind I've seen is either illegal or drives most mad... Now, trust me, I'm not a criminal, I merely like seeing... Advancements,
you could say."
. He smirked lightly, understanding a bit more just by seeing the arm heal back up that quickly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 6:01 pm

"It's both for me, sadly" Katherine said with a sigh, almost scared he'd freak out and run. "Its actually the reason I was at the lounge in the first place."
"Kitty?"
"I figured I might as well tell him now. If he runs, nothing lost. Samm, would you mind coming with me for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 6:07 pm

Samm thought for a few seconds, before saying, "Know what... Fine. You tell me everything, I'll tell you everything. And trust me - I feel like I have a bit of a doozy myself.". Julian raised an eyebrow at this, no idea ehat that was supposed to entail.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 6:26 pm

Katherine sat down at the piano and started to play Clair De Lune relaxing, and taking a deep breath before looking up at Samm.
"I used to be normal. Sweet and innocent and the like. During a training session, my ex injected me with the Mirakuru serum. It basically made me a superhuman, although I somehow ended up with Deadpool's healing factor. You know, recover, regrow, revive..." Katherine fell silent, playing a bit more on the piano, thinking intently, almost as if she were reconsidering telling Samm something. "It also made me aggressive. I have killed people... grusomely. I wasn't able to stop, I wish I could have. When he saw what I did, he threw me out. But they took me back."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 6:34 pm

Samm pondered what he was told for a moment. Eventually, he said, "I guess I could see where someone of his caliber would come from.
I still believe it is his loss."
. He looked down at his hands, taking a shaky breath, and said, "My turn then. I did say I'd tell you my schtick.". He removed his ring, holding it between his finger tips with his pointer finger and thumb. "This ring has allowed me to live longer than any average human being. Normally and legally, I am currently about 32, maybe 35.
In truth, I'm about 850, give or take a decade - I lost track."
. He slid the ring on his left hand's middle finger this time, continuing. "That's the only thing special about it.
Halts my aging. Seemingly my healing, so a 'fresh' scar I have could have been given by a scoundrel in Constantinople, or as people call it nowadays, Istanbul."
. He sighed, twisted the ring nervously around his finger. "I've seen so many people die. There is likely nobody alive today that has the blood of some of my closest friends from when I was a kid."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Katherine looked up at Samm before scooting over a bit so Samm could take a seat at the piano. She looked at Samm, a sort of a sad smile on her face.
"I had no idea, Samm. It must have been so difficult... so lonely" Katherine said as she finally finished her song. "I guess there's nobody in the world quite like us." She looked up at him, a genuine smile on her face. He must have seen so much in his life, met so many people, and lost them all too. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:22 pm

Samm shook his head as he sat, a bit of a hollow smile on his face as he turned to face Katherine. "Well, it's why I love music so much.
Sure, I was talented and into music before I knew of my ever-lasting life, but I never would of taken it far.
Not like I could back during the 13th century."
. He let his hands essentially work on his own - falling into For The Damaged Coda as he played. "For people I truly never forget...
I honor them. My car - Myrr, I called it - Is named after a friend from before Columbus' voyage. He loved hiking, and had such a passion. Lived a full happy life. His children too."
. A tear went down his cheek, and he continued while slightly laughing. "And man - the history books, don't get me started on them. Abraham Lincoln - he was damn racist. Wanted the slaves free so he could ship them back across seas.". He laughed heavily at that, continuing. "And we all thought Columbus was off his rocker. New civilizations? Just a mad man, we thought. Well - here I am."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:50 am

Katherine was so tempted to give Samm a hug, seeing his pain. It seemed like some small part of her still cared for strangers. But then again, she always cared too much.
"It must be difficult, losing everyone you love, watching time pass you by while taking everyone and everything." Katherine couldn't hold herself back anymore, and gave Samm a warm hug, hoping that he wouldn't mind the hug. She didn't like seeing people hurt, and always wanted to help ease their pain.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 1:02 pm

Samm's finger slipped as he got the hug, and he froze, not expecting it at all. He hesitated for a second, before deciding to return it and let some tears flow. "I swear," he said under his breath, "on my life - you'll never be forgotten.". His hug tightened a bit, as if he hadn't been hugged in a while.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 2:26 pm

"Well, you never know. I could end up being around for quite some time" Katherine said with a smile, still hugging him. When she finally let go, she started playing the duet from corpse bride with a smile, hoping he'd join in. Since she was more like Deadpool than Deathstroke, she figured there was a chance she had more of his abilities.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 2:51 pm

Samm smirked a bit, saying, "...movies are my favorite part of the modern day. I loved this one.". He proceeded to join in on the parts he was needed in with a bit of a smile on his face. He wasn't lying - based off of the current advancements, he felt it was the best humanity has been in a while. "I considered taking off my ring for good in the fourties. Humanity was... Terrifying, at that point.
I gave it a few more years, and I'm glad I did. Can't wait to see where people are when I'm 1,000."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 3:15 pm

"Definitely not our finest hour. Glad I wasn't around for that." Katherine looked over at Samm, smiling. She thought for a moment, this man must have seen so much. He must have met her ancestors, or at least know something about them.
"I know this is going to sound a bit odd, but, did you ever meet any of the pirates? You know, like Blackbeard" Katherine asked curiously. She paused for a moment, thinking. "Or his daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 3:45 pm

Samm thought about this for a moment. Eventually, he said, "Those were some nice and care-free moments. Bit of a pirate myself back then,
actually. Met plenty of men and women. Worked for this gigantic Scottish lad with a kidney bigger than him, and briefly Blackbeard - Thatch was his last name. Can't remember his first. Good man, pirate wise, the two of them. Same could be said for this one lass I saw around. Ripped a couple hearts out,
she did."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 3:58 pm

Selena had made her way to the kitchen, and was busy preparing dinner.
Katherine thought for a moment, wondering which woman he was talking about.
"I've seen so many woman from back then, but I've never been able to find the one I'm looking for. The dancing demon, they called her. I've never seen her face, just... felt her, and him" she said before removing her choker, revealing her scarred neck. "Edward... his name was Edward"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:09 pm

Something seemed to click in Samm's mind. "That's likely his daughter - Jennifer Thatch. I heard the rumors, but never considered the two to be the same entity for some reason.". He stood, pacing a bit. "The woman who ripped hearts out was, from what I could gather,
a friend of Thatch. Elizabeth... Shay. That was here name. Same last name as the Abstergo CEO, if I am not mistaken. They look dead-on the same, I've met her in person before she became CEO I think. Ember's her name, If I can recall."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:27 pm

"At least I have a name to work with now." Katherine looked up at Samm, a sad look about her. "Ember... I killed her... Her brother and I... Long story short, he got shot, she let me think he was dead. I'm sorry if you two were close. Thinking back now, I should have let her keep him."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:31 pm

Samm sighed lightly. "Well, I guess I can understand. Just by deducing and remembering..." he turned to her, looking her in the eyes, "...he - Jack, as I've met him before - was your ex, then partner, and he is why you killed her?". He raised an eyebrow, sure he was correct.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:49 pm

"Unfortunately, yes" Katherine said with a sigh. "Cast me aside like a broken toy when he saw what I did. I was just doing what he made me to do." She looked up at Samm, and smiled slightly, masking her pain. She had grown a liking for Samm, even though there was an incredibly huge age difference between them, and they were complete strangers.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:52 pm

Samm shook his head in slight disgust, walking up to her and putting a hand on her shoulder. "Some people do what they can to help themselves. When their actions catch up to them and bite them in the ass, they're out quicker than a cured insomniac.". He looked her in the eyes, wondering how much pain she had been through in such a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 5:05 pm

Katherine rested her hand on his, looking back into his eyes, smiling slightly. She couldn't help but chuckle when she got the joke.
"Out like a cured insomiac, that's a good one."

"So, Samm, will you be spending the night, or at least staying for dinner" Selena asked curiously as she peeked her head out from the kitchen.
"Oh my God, Selena! You can't just ask a man that."
"What, I just want to know how many people to cook for!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next