Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:30 pm

Julian shook his head, laughing. "No,
no... My family would put Coca Cola in ice-cube trays and use that as his eyes, smile, and the three rest went to his buttons, since we had a dozen. For his nose, it was whatever we had. A banana. Cucumber.
A stick."
. He looked around, looking for any appropriate sized sticks for arms.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:44 pm

"That's actually a really clever idea." Selena raced inside, only to return a few moments later with small plastic bag, a straw hat, and an old cigar. "Old corks should work, right? We don't have anything else that would work for a nose."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:49 pm

Julian had got some arms on the snowman, and just finished putting in the second when she came back out. "Sounds good! It's nose-shaped enough, I'd say."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:59 pm

Selena set to work making the mouth, leaving a bit of space between each cork so they would have enough.
"The best part is, if an animal carries anything away, it won't hurt them, and we won't have to go searching for anything" she said with a smile before finishing off with the face, carefully placing the cigar into the snow.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 6:10 pm

"True that,", Julian said as he admired the work. He smiled lightly at it, pleased with its creation since he hadn't actually seen one in so long. "So-" he turned to her, "what now, then? Gotta make a snow angel. Basically mandatory, it is.". At that, he stepped back a few paces, happily falling backwards into the snow.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:18 pm

Selena fell backwards into the snow like a plank, and moved her arms and legs up and down, giggling happily.
"This is just as fun as they make it out to be on tv" she said happily. She looked over to Julian, smiling as she reached her hand out to him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:23 pm

Julian made a few motions himself before reaching out to her as well, holding her hand. "I swear, when I was a young kid,
this was such a drug. I'd ecstatically run around making angels everywhere I could - I once made about 25 before even realizing how could I was."
. He laughed at that, glad he could find some shred of light from his earlier life. He thought to himself of everything leading up to this - and how this was, so far, one of his peak moments.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:42 pm

"You must've been the cutest child ever" Selena said with a smile, giving Julian's hand a gentle squeeze. She was enjoying the experience of playing in the snow, as well as sharing the experience with someone she care about. "I wish I had grown up with snow... But I'll take doing this with you."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:46 pm

Jokingly, Julian stated, "Nah. I was the ugliest kid. Everybody called me butt-face." . He laughed at his own stupid joke, and said, "...nah, I was likely cute. I don' have many pictures.". He looked over at her hand -.not really able to see her - and said, "Glad I got to do this with ya, too."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:03 am

"It's been amazing so far... and we still have more to do" Selena said with a chuckle. She couldn't really see Julian because of her hood, but she still smiled at him.
"My mother hordes family photos, and insists on showing them to everyone. It can be embarrassing."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:16 am

Julian laughed at the idea of Selina being embarrased like that. "Sounds like a wonderful woman. Ought meet her someday.". He got up, letting go of her hand, and standing to her side. He knelt, offering his hand for her to grab for support. "Lets get ya on up. What else did ya have on mind?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:34 am

"She is a wonderful woman, and don't worry, you'll get to meet her one day" Selena said with a chuckle before taking Julian's hand, and standing upright. She dusted herself off before looking at Julian, smiling happily. "Well, let's head inside, get the trays, and warm up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:42 am

Julian nodded, heading back inside. He passed Kyle and Evan, saying, "We're headin' in.
I'd reccomend you guys do the same."
. Kyle nodded, with Evan breathing a sigh of relief. The two joined in, heading back inside as well, Kyle signing to Evan on the way, "At least you improved a bit.", to which Evan smirked lightly, and said, "Why, thanks.". He tried to sign, but Kyle merely signed back, "Why did you just sign 'Eggplant.'" ,To which Evan sighed in exasperation.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:52 am

Selena had a good laugh at the two, and wondered what a sign language argument would look like. Two people just waving their arms about quickly and angrily?
"I'm gonna make some hot chocolate or coffee if you're interested" Selena said before heading inside.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 1:00 am

The three had gotten inside, warming themselves up. They sat on the couch which Michael had been using, not as cramped due to none of them being giants. Evan and Kyle had gotten a bit close to each other, trying to warm up after being outside for so long. "How long were we even out there for, Ky? About, what, few hours?". Kyle merely nodded, Evan facepalming. "Man, we're fuckin' idiots.". Kyle merely shook his head, pointing at Evan. "What do y- Oh, shut up!". He lightly hit him in the shoulder, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:05 am

Selena emerged from the kitchen after a bit with a tray carrying four cups of her hot chocolate, little wisps of steam coming from each cup.
"Sorry if it's a bit different, I had to make it in the microwave" Selena said as she distributed the cups of hot chocolate. As soon as everyone had a cup, Selena set to work at the fireplace, pushing the ash down, and building a new fire in its place.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 7:13 am

"Ah, It should be good still.". Julian said, taking a drink after. "Yeo - still good.". He smiled a bit. Evan and Kyle had taken time to enjoy it as well, but not commenting on it like Julian had.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 pm

"That's good to hear" Selena said happily before taking a sip of her own hot chocolate, admiring the fire that she had built. The fire was roaring quite nicely, warming the cabin slowly.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 1:30 pm

Julian appreciated the heat, and despite being , Evan and Kyle were still close to each other. "Well, that was fun out there..." Julian commented, "...I've just been thinking - what was Mikey talkin' bout,
coming back stronger? It's not like they can do a lot of training in a day. Or really even work out."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 1:55 pm

"I think he's getting his cybernetics upgraded. I dunno, I think Katherine did a number on him after the Mirakuru." Selena made her way to Julian's side, and snuggled up against him, smiling. She looked over to the Assassins, thinking for a moment. Her parents had raised her to be open minded, so she accepted all kinds. "So you two... are you..."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 2:03 pm

Julian scratched his chin, thinking about what the two Butchers may be doing. Evan looked over to Katherine, and said, "Hmm? What?". Kyle merely sighed, annoyed at how oblivious he was, and gave a thumbs up at Selina. Evan looked between Kyle and Selina, and it finally dawned on him. "...oh! Yea.". He lightly hit Kyle again, saying, "I got there eventually, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 2:45 pm

"That's pretty cool, actually. I'm happy for you two." Selena looked up at the Katherine's sword resting on the mantle, and let out a sigh. She knew Katherine was in a world of pain, and that she was going to get destructive. "I hope Katherine finds someone good... someone that doesn't care what she is. Maybe someone like her. Mind you, it'd be difficult to find someone with Mirakuru like her."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:05 pm

Evan nodded, understanding. "I would imagine. Just... Anybody else with her personality ought be perfect for her. She's so nice,
just based off when I've seen her. Mentor Butcher- Er... Calum... Has told me about what she's done for everybody and how welcoming she is."
. Julian nodded in agreeance.
"Yea. Feels like its been years since she helped me in that alleyway."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:12 pm

"It's also her anxiety. Jack used to help her through her episodes, but now..." Selena took another sip of her hot chocolate, staring into the flames. She always wanted the best for her friend, but there was only so much she could do, only so many ways she could help. "Well, Julian and I are gonna go sledding in a bit."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 3:19 pm

Kyle signed at Evan, and Evan saying, "Kyle said he wishes he could help himself, though he believes you guys are doing good yourselves.". Kyle gave a thumbs up, signing a bit more. "Really? Kyle said he wants to go sledding too, and I'd like to join myself.". He smiled, glad Kyle wanted to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next