Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 36 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 36 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 1:20 pm

"Thank you, Evan" Katherine said before giving him a quick hug. "Love to Kyle." Katherine headed outside, and climbed on her bike. She pulled up something on her phone, and raced off to the docks, completely enraged. She was racing through traffic, almost hitting a few vehicles and pedestrians.

Katherine came to a screeching halt at the docks, and climbed off her bike, pulling a large tactical shotgun from the side.
"CALUM BUTCHER! What the hell?!"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 36 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 2:28 pm

A few of the men immediately drew their guns on Calum, Calum chuckling. "Don't worry. Get the old man out of here. I wouldn't be surprised if she knows who Will Zeppeli is.". At that, he ran off, climbing up the tower of containers and running over to where he heard Katherine from. He looked down at her, arms extended to the side in a welcoming manner. He was dressed primarily in a heavy black outfit, the only skin seeable being his head. "Well, well, long time no see! Where did you run off to, huh?" He jumped off, landing in front of her and cracking the ground where he impacted. He eyes seemed to dilate and shift as he looked at her with a devilish grin.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 36 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 2:53 pm

"Don't play with me, Calum. You've done enough of that already." Katherine rested her shotgun on her shoulder as she glared at Calum, I small lump forming in her throat. "We've been gone for days. I've been gone for days, Calum! Not one phone call, not even on my birthday. Let me guess, you were to hopped up or locked in the Animus." Katherine seemed a bit choked up, likely hurting quite a bit. For a moment, it sounded like she was crying as she hung her head. "YOU LET ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME" Katherine roared as she glared at Calum.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 36 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 3:15 pm

Calum looked at her, conveying no emotion. He slowly walked forward, as if purposely taking time with his movements. "You know - all that may be true, but you know what else?" He was essentially a few feet away from her before he stopped, and continued. "That was a... Weaker me. A inferior me. I've since pushed myself over these few days, going beyond what I thought was possible." He took the jacket he had on off, showing the turtle-neck he was wearing. He tore it off, revealing everything underneath it was nothing but cybernetic. "You may see it as the same mistake Shay made. But I'm stronger-willed than her. I can take it. I- am superior.".  His cybernetics matched his arms and legs, each seeming capable of what his arms did. "Luckily, this removed another flaw. A majority of emotion.". He crossed his arms, unfaltering. "All thanks to my new friends, I even improved my old stuff.". He extended a hand to his right, a stream of fire nearly instantly blowing out. He stopped it, crossing his arms again.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 36 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 3:45 pm

Katherine let out a deep growl, and lifted off her mask, the skin around her eyes completely darkened, much like Kaecilius. She took a few steps towards Calum, trying to get close to him, and to be as unintimidating as possible.
"You weren't weak, Calum, you were you. You were an amazing person, Cal." Katherine looked at his cybernetics, and placed a hand on her stomach, growling a bit at the thought of her own cybernetics, slightly disgusted by it. Calum was the one who convinced her to get the cybernetics, and to see him standing like that before her, she was hurt and angry. "What made you do this, Cal? Turn yourself into a living weapon, take away everything that made you human, that made you good?" Katherine looked down at Calum's hands, and let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36