Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 7:40 pm

"I'm doing good hey, just really tired after everything. I already set up in the storage room, made an awesome little cave from desks, set up a blow up mattress, a blanket, my pillow, and a body pillow. It's like a nice warm cave." Katherine removed the lid from the tupperware, and pushed the noodles around a bit. "This is actually an amazing place, and Ryan seems like a nice guy."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Evan nodded. "Great place, and Ryan's great. He's everybody's friend, either due to his niceness, experience, or even both. He may not seem like it, but give him what he needs, and he can do what he needs to do.". Kyle nodded at that, backing it up.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 3:11 am

"Well, I'm gonna give it my all while I'm here." Katherine dug into her noodles, thinking for a bit. "What's The food situation here? Do we buy and cook our own, or do we pay for meals? Just wondering, you know." Katherine returned to her noodles, eating quietly. "Didn't know Calum's second name is Amadeus. It's gonna be weird listening to Falco's Amadeus now."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 7:57 am

Evan chuckled lightly at Katherine's comment on Falco's Amadeus, saying "Yeah...
If you can't get what you need to get or can't afford it,
they give you what is necessary. Not the best food,
but it gets the job done."
. Kyle decided to sign on the subject of songs.
"Amadeus is one of his favorite songs.
Also likes Video Killed The Radio Star, Land Down Under, and Africa. Only know this because he told me and I have a knack for remembering minor things."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 8:06 am

"I grew up listening to all those songs" Katherine signed smiling. She took another bite of her noodles, putting them away rather fast. Realising she probably looked like some kind of animal, she let out a sigh. "Sorry, I'm just really hungry. I'm still getting used to the new metabolism."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 8:30 am

Evan smiled a bit, waving it off. "You're fine, you're fine. If you're hungry, not really anything could be done about it,
and my mom always told m-"
just as he was about to talk, Calum opened the door to the kitchen quite disgruntled, and walked over to the coffee maker with hunched over shoulders. He let out a heavy sigh, obviously displeased.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 9:26 am

Katherine gulped down her noodles, and looked at Calum with concern. She approached Calum carefully, and gently set her hand on his shoulder.
"Hey, Cal... what's wrong" Katherine asked quietly, concern in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 9:33 am

He shrugged. "Just... Mountains of paperwork and the Brotherhood's bullshit when it comes to Mikey. He needs to give up 'highly confidential info' that takes so long to explain, and it's just... Ugh.". He grabbed his finished coffee, and said, "...I'm estimating no earlier than three in the morning is when I get to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 9:58 am

"I'm sorry, Cal" Katherine said with a sigh before giving him a warm hug. She did feel bad for him, having to stay up so late. "If you want, I can stay up with you, so you won't be the only one awake." Even though she was dead tired, she was willing to stay up with him and keep him company.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 10:07 am

Calum nodded. "If you're okay with that, it would be appreciated. I've already started on it in my room, but ya don' have tah join me right now.". He took a heavy drink of his coffee, shaking his head as he waked himself up.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 10:17 am

"I'll join you in a bit. I just want to take care of this, then hit the shower. So, I'll see you in a bit." Katherine made her way over to the sink, and washed her tupperware before heading off. She paused at the door, and looked back to Kyle and Evan. "I'll see you guys around" Katherine said happily before heading off to her room, then to the showers.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 10:26 am

Evan and Kyle waved them off, going back to chatting with each other. Calum went back to his room, turning the lights on. His room was slightly messy when it came to a couple empty soda cans near where he sat, and the posters were varied - one was for ACDC, but the next was for Dragon Ball Z. His bed was made fresh, being one of the only pristine things in his room. He sighed as he sat, going through both physical and digital paper work.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 10:36 am

Katherine didn't take long to shower and get finished, maybe fifteen minutes at most. Once she was done, she headed to her room to drop off her stuff, and fetch her laptop. After that, she headed straight to Calum's room, since it was right next door. She knocked on the door, waiting patiently for him to open it. Her pajamas were a simple pair of slacks, and an old shirt with the teen titans on it.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 10:42 am

Calum stood up, opening the door for her. "Oh, heyo. Jus' sit wherever, and sorrey for any mess.". He went back to where he was sitting, and got comfortable. He looked up at a shelf he had with some figurines - primarily Dragon Ball based, with the Ginyu Force front and center.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 10:58 am

Katherine entered the room, and shut the door behind her. She plugged her laptop in at an available plug, and switched it on.
"Huh, pretty sweet collection" Katherine said with a smile as she looked at the shelf. She looked over to Calum, then at the pile of papers. "You want me to type that out for you? Or any other way I can help you?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:10 am

He gestured at the screen. "Gotta type up shiet about trustin' Mikey and all he's done tah help us out. If ye wan', ya can do tha'. Only I can really get through this actual paper. Requires some confidential shiet and summat.". He rolled his chair away from the computer, taking the paper work with him as he went over it with a pen.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:26 am

"Sounds good. I think I have some footage from the fight at Ember's place. That'd be pretty solid proof that he's turned against the Order." Katherine began filtering through all the useful footage relating to Michael from her body cam. She actually had quite a bit of footage, most of it from the fights.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 11:30 am

"Ah yeah, forgot abou' yer body c-", he tensed up, freezing mid-writing. "...ya have that on yer outfit, yea? Like... Always? Eh... Jus- jus' make sure ya splice only the parts wif 'im innit. If ya give 'em the raw stuff... Eh... Jus' be careful wha' ye show 'em.".
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:58 pm

"It's only on when the suit's on me. Relax, it didn't film us..." Katherine let out a sigh, and hung her head a bit. She figured he didn't want the Assassins to know about them, and she understood that. She also thought he might be a bit embarrassed. "I'll only use the footage with Michael in it. Nothing more, nothing less. Although, I am putting together my own video of my footage."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 1:12 pm

Calum let out a sigh of relief, continuing with his paper work. "Alright... Jus' paranoid about that stuff. If I see a camera on somethin', my firs' thought is someone could be on tha other side. My da tol' me tah always be cautious like that.". He looked over to a photo he had on his desk, of a man with a child. The man had a few features similar to him - the same nose, the same silly smile, and a slight glint in his eye. He teared up a bit, looking away from it and continuing on the paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 1:25 pm

"Yeah, my dad told me the same thing" Katherine said with a sigh, "he was always very protective over me. I miss him all the time." Katherine looked up at Calum, noticing him tearing up a bit, and gave him a quick hug before returning to her laptop.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Calum muttered a quick thanks as she hugged him, focusing on the paperwork he had to slog through. After a good few minutes, he spoke up. "So, likin' the place I take it? Saw ya with Ryan checking out the general area.". He turned his chair to face her, coffee in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 1:59 pm

"It's nice, I like it. Already set myself up and everything. Ryan showed me around, gave me general directions and what not. Even showed him my skills at the range." Katherine typed away, recording her thoughts and memories of Michael as she watched the footage, and cut snippets before putting them in a video. "Didn't know you had a middle name, Amadeus, or that you changed your surname from Haskins to Butcher." She looked up from her laptop, smiling a bit before continuing with her typing.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 2:07 pm

Calum chuckled a bit. "Guess Ryan told ya that, eh? Yeah. My middle name woulda either been what it is now, Wolfgang, or Mozart. I guess ya can tell what my father was a lover of.". Calum laughed a bit, slightly regretting telling Ryan a lot of things. "And yea. Da's last name was Haskins, an' I felt like carryin' the Butcher name when Iearned bout 'em and the then only carrier."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 2:21 pm

"Don't get me wrong, it's all pretty interesting information. Only problem is that I can't listen to Amadeus the same way again" Katherine said with a chuckle. She carried on typing away, and finished up with the video of Michael. "I told Ryan about my other condition, so you don't have to deal with that. Figured you'd have a lot on your plate because of Michael."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next