Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 5:09 pm

Samm smirked in slight satisfaction when she got the joke. Turning to Selina, he said, "Honestly didn't think all too far ahead. If it is fine with everyone here, I would be pleased to stay.". He looked over to Katherine, and added, "Though I do believe I already know the answer. Your friend here is one of the best people I met in... Lets say a long time.". His slightly lit up as he said that, poking note at their little inside fact.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 5:44 pm

"Thank you. Fine with me. She is, isn't she" Selena said before disappearing back into the kitchen. Katherine watched Selena disappear before turning back to Samm, a warm smile on her face, blushing slightly.
"Of course you can stay" Katherine said with a chuckle. "I won't tell anyone your secret. You're one of best people I've met in a while too. Certainly the only one to look past what I am, without knowing me before."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 5:50 pm

Samm blushed a bit at the compliment, saying, "Oh, I can't let your friends not know.
I'm not one for secrets being held above the heads of friends."
. He stepped back a bit, towards the room everyone else was. "Any other friends I ought wait for, now, or is the gang all here?". He smiled lightly, slighty anxious at revealing his secret to so many people so rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 6:02 pm

"This isn't everyone, Calum and Michael are out right now getting upgrades." Katherine thought for a mommoment, and rested her hand on his shoulder. "Honesty is a rare trait these days. I respect that" Katherine said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 6:14 pm

"Ah, it wasn't too hard to come across back when I was a kid.". He laughed a bit at that, and proceeded to head back into the room everybody else was in. "I miss anything, now?"
"Nah," Julian stated, "Ethan made a joke that made Kyle la- er... Smile."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 6:25 pm

Katherine followed Samm to the other's, Selena not too far behind her. Selena, as was becoming a habit, sat down next to Julian, snuggling up to him.
"He knows?"
"Yeah, he knows" Katherine said with a smile before taking a seat not too far from the other's.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 9:22 pm

Samm sat a bit close to Katherine himself, and said, "I have something my self to announce, though that will have to wait for your friends Calum and Michael to arrive.". Julian nodded, understanding.
"Can't wait to hear what it is. Cant be anything as crazy as Kat's.". Samm smirked slyly.

(Sorry I basically stopped replying. Went to watch Ready Player One. Would reccomend.)
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 4:36 am

"Ah, you'll be waiting quite a bit then. If I remember correctly, they won't be back until tomorrow." Katherine rubbed the back of her neck, wondering how she had managed to forget that. She leaned back in the couch, smiling somewhat. "It could be, you never know" Katherine said with a chuckle.

(It's cool, Guil. Yeah, gonna watch it as soon as I get a chance.)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 4:48 am

Julian sighed a bit. "Right. I forgot about that. Well, best be worth the wait.". He snuggled up to Selina, getting comfortable himself.
"Oh, trust me," Samm chuckled, "It is.". Ethan merely shrugged at that.
"As long as you aren't a judgmental dick," Ethan said as he snuggled up against Kyle, "whatever you reveal won't change my thoughts about ya.". Samm laughed and waved that off.
"Ah, I'd never do that. Live and let live, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 5:07 am

"Aww, guys... I don't care, everyone's human, and we're all built different, it's what makes us beautiful." Katherine was so tempted to snuggle up against Samm, but she figured perhaps she shouldn't.
"Was that a Princess Bubblegum line?"
"Yes. Adventure Time is a damn deep show and you know it."
"Hey, I'm not arguing" Selena said with a chuckle. Katherine looked to Samm, and gave him a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 5:42 am

Samm laughed a bit at Selena pointing out the quote, and returned the smile Katherine gave him. He scooted a bit closer to her, saying, "True words regardless, no matter who said them. Met plenty of folk, all different kind of shapes, sizes, and preferences. Guess you can say I'm a wanderer.". He smirked a bit at Katherine, a slight glint in his eyes.
"I know what you're saying. Any tales to tell?".
Samm shook his head, answering, "My most interesting one will have to wait for your friends, I am afraid."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 6:01 am

Katherine decided 'fuck it' and snuggled up against Samm, smiling slightly. She figured the worst that could happen was he would push her away.
"I'll admit, I'm quite eager to hear some of your stories." Selena heard the kitchen timer go, and headed to the kitchen to check on the food. She stayed there for a bit, obviously doing something. "I assume you have a lot of stories to tell. It'd be a shame if you didn't."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 6:11 am

Samm gaped his mouth a bit as she did that, but accepted it and snuggled up a bit himself. "Yeah, I... Yeah. Would be a damn shame.". Julian looked on at them, saying nothing. He had a conflict of emotions - confusion of why Katherine wanted to hear Samm's stories so badly, yet happiness for her for finding someone out in her trip to the lounge that wasn't drunk.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 6:28 am

Selena returned from the kitchen, and smiled slightly when she saw Katherine snuggled up against Samm.
"Aww, kitty... You look so cute, not at all like a killing machine."
"I'm working on it" Katherine said with a chuckle.
"Food should be ready in a bit." Selena sat down beside Julian, looking over at the two, thinking.
"I know what you're thinking, and no, not likely."
"I don't really care, Kitty. You're a grown woman, I can't tell you what not to do."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 6:44 am

Julian laughed a bit. "She does manage to not look like a killing machine quite well.". Samm, after chuckling lightly, raised an eyebrow at Selina.
"What are you thinking? Unless it's too personal. You don't have to say, if you don't want to.". He sheepishly added the last.bits, hoping not to seem rude.
"Ah, you should be fine, Samm.
Just a question. Besides, you are about to drop this major bombshell tomorrow."
. Evan turned to Kyle, saying, "What do ya think it is?". Kyle signed something quickly which made Evan laugh, yet Samm caught it.
"Wrong. Do you know how rare one that size is? I'd reckon there's more billionaires then those beasts.". He laughed a bit, resting his head on Katherine and slowing his breathing subconsciously. He didn't think about it, but he felt truly attached and safe already.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 7:05 am

Katherine seemed rather relaxed near Samm, happy even. She felt safe with him near her, like a normal person.
"It was a bit of a personal question" Selena said with a chuckle, before whispering to Julian. "Samm and Kat... do you think? They do seem rather fond of each other." Katherine seemed rather intrigued by what Kyle had said, as she hadn't been paying attention to what he was signing.
"Ah, sorry Kyle, I wasn't paying attention. What did you say" Katherine asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 7:18 am

Julian thought about this for a moment, in this time Kyle signing to Katherine, "Joke with Evan. Suggested the reveal was a foot long penis.". Evan hit him lightly, chuckling.
"Do you wave to your mother with those hands, young man?". He laughed a bit harder at that, in which Julian finally whispered back over to Selina.
"He seems like a nice enough guy.
Depends if Katherine gets close enough to him,
or if he doesn't ditch in the middle of the night.
He knows her secret, so I dunno. We'll just have to see."
. Samm merely smiled at the two others, glad those two were that close. Now he thought about it, basically everybody there was quite close with somebody else.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 7:32 am

Katherine blushed quite a bit, and couldn't help but laugh.
"I'm sorry I asked" she signed, still laughing. She eventually calmed down, and rested her head on Samm's shoulder.
"She obviously knows something about him. Plus, look how happy she is. It's all up to him really" Selena whispered.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 12:32 pm

Samm slightly chuckled, saying, "Now you ca.n see why I said what I said. From what I'd heard, it's just inconvenient on multiple levels.". He rested against her himself, yet still being a bit straight.up for her to rest on him.
"True..." Julian whispered back, "...she probably knows whatever.he'll reveal to us. That, or something went down when they were alone together."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 12:42 pm

"I'd imagine so" Katherine said with a chuckle. She thought for a moment, as if trying to remember something.

"Not very likely that something happened, but she definitely knows something" Selena whispered.
"Well, I have a bit of a funny story. So, it was my first time playing DnD, and since everyone was still playing the campaign that comes with the fifth edition, I didn't have a character. So the dm decided I should control the monsters. Anyway, they were in a cave with six orcs and an ogre, DuPont had to roll a saving throw since he almost died."
"DuPont charges?"
"Yes." The two girls sat laughing for a moment before Katherine continued. "So, the halfling is right in front of the ogre, rolled a twenty, and swung at her with the club. The halfling went flying, hit the roof of the cave, stuck there for a moment before finally falling. Funniest part of that session, aside from them all failing to see a goblin's ass hanging out a tree. There was also DuPont's reaction to being slapped by a filthy lady orc. Neatfreak."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 1:07 pm

Julian laughed a bit at that story, saying, "Ah, good DM for letting you at least do something. Once, in a session with my favorite DM I've ever had, I rolled a nat twenty on a minor perception check, like reading a faded cover on a book. He twisted that into something along the lines of 'Suddenly, everything changes. You and your friends seem to be made of plastic, and there are titans surrounding you on all sides, with papers and odd, cylindrical objects. As soon as you notice,
it goes back'. The cylindrical objects being soda cans we had all around, of course. One of my favorite DMs, made something mundane awesome."
. Samm raised a bit of an eyebrow.
"Didn't consider you playing DnD for some reason. But man - you guys make me want to tell my story so bad. Shame your friends aren't here."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 4:22 pm

"Sounds like a really interesting DM. I always wanted to try it, and I'm glad I did, it's actually really fun" Katherine said with a chuckle. "Never got to give my tone deaf kobold bard a go. She was gonna be so much fun." Selena smiled when she heard the kitchen timer, and stood up quickly.
"Food's ready. Come on" Selena said happily before bolting off to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 5:01 pm

Julian stood, shortly followed by Evan and Kyle, as they went in to the kitchen. Samm, slightly reluctant to pull himself off of Katherine, eventually stood, saying, "Well, not like we could be up against each other forever.". He smirked lightly, heading into the kitchen. "Whatcha making, Selina?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 5:24 pm

Katherine followed the rest to the kitchen, and grabbed the plates and everything while Selena took everything off the heat.
"I don't think it has an actual name, but my mother always called it gypsy stew. Oh, and it's served with mash potato."
"It does smell nice" Katherine said with a smile as she helped Selena dish up for everyone. "What's in it?"
"Deer and rabbit." Katherine snuck a bite of her food, and smiled. "Ok, that's amazing."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Samm raised an eyebrow slightly. "Interesting combination. Can't wait to try it.". At that, he got his own helping of the stew, appreciating its taste. The rest did the same, not commenting but merely enjoying it themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 5 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next