Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 7:48 pm

Calum raised an eyebrow. "What's Selina talkin' about? Or am I missin' somethin'?"
"Can't ya tell, Cal? She's obviously talking abou' yer quality di-"
"-ssshhhhhhuuuuuuutt the fuck up. Shut up. Now.". Julian and Michael laughed at his response, Calum himsekf joining in himself to laugh a bit. "Sheesh, how long ye gonna hold that one over my head?"
"About how long it takes you to get i-"
"Oh, my god, I know what you're gonna say. Don't."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 7:57 pm

Katherine started blushing a bit at the banter between Michael and Calum. Sighing, she picked Draco up, and set him on her shoulder before picking up her bags.
"Something along those lines, but yeah, it's the reason why I can't share a room with other people. It ends up getting really awkward for everyone." Katherine took her bags to the Wrangler, and set them in the boot before getting in.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 8:10 pm

Calum followed Katherine into the Wrangler, everything he had brought in his hands. It really was just a couple outfits, his helmet on top of all of it. Michael followed in, stopping with the playful banner for now. Evan and Kyle got in Katherine's old car again, Julian following in suit. He thought it just made sense to go with for now, and would leave shortly after. Calum turned to Katherine, saying, "There's no way that is actually what the problem is, is it? Michael's never correct with his jokes."
"He's right, you know."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 8:41 pm

"No, well, maybe... No, that's not the problem." Katherine took a deep breath, knowing that she was going to embarrass herself quite a bit, and likely be teased about it. She rested her forehead on the steering wheel and let out a sigh. "I may be a sexsomniac" Katherine said with a sigh, waiting for the jokes to come. "Its only happened once or twice, but still, I don't want to mess things up. Maybe it'll stop now that I'm not taking any medication anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 8:52 pm

Neither of them said anything for a little bit, before Michael said in jest, "...called it."
"I... I guess you did? That is a bit concerning... But your suggestion of handcuffing your self to your bed - wouldn't your Mirakuru work against that? Or does the effect not go into action while you're asleep? Man, I hate not knowing stuff.". He leaned against the window, not sure what to do.
"Well, is there a trigger for it? If there is, we can try avoiding... Whatever that is. I slightly doubt there is one, though..."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 9:08 pm

"No trigger that I know of, but the few times it did happen, I was under a lot of stress, and I was barely getting any sleep." Katherine started the car and began driving off towards the warehouse. "I don't know, it could have been the medication I was on at the time too. Considering how weak a person is when they just wake up, maybe cuffing myself to the bed will work?" She went white and turned to Calum briefly, before turning her attention to the path again. "I didn't do anything in my sleep last night, did I? Aside from talking."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 9:19 pm

Calum considered the possible reasons, as he answered Katherine, "Nah. I fell asleep quick, so I wouldn't know. Pretty sure I woke up not any different than last night, so I'm sure you didn't do anything other than talk.". He shrugged, finishing his thoughts from earlier. "About what you said of the state you were in when it happened - I feel like the setting is ripe for it... You might be stressed, trying to do well enough to become an Assassin, and you might not be getting enough sleep either... I dunno. Just be cuffed for the first few nights. I'll keep an eye on ya, seeing if anything happens."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 6:27 am

"If I do try anything, just hit me with a fly swatter, that's what Selena used to do when she was my roommate for a month." Katherine thought carefully as she drove back to the warehouse, wondering what she was going to do. Sure, she could stay at the headquarters with a bunch of strange people, or she could stay alone at her house and drive every day. Neither option was good for her mental health. At some point during the drive, she started thinking of getting an apartment downtown and just selling her house. It seemed like the best option at that point. "They don't have a broom closet, do they? Or a cupboard? Any tiny room that can lock, really."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 10:50 am

Calum had thought of something when she had mentioned something small and lockable. "Actually - I do know somethin' that fits that description. We've got a ol' storage closet with some far outdated equipment an' some mats. No bugs ah'd reckon, but no one goes in there. Relatively close tah th' trainin' area we've gotta meet up, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 11:00 am

"Sounds perfect! All I need is my pillow, and I'm good" Katherine said with a chuckle. She looked over to Calum for a moment, smiling before turning her attention to the road. "Do we train on weekends? Do we get a day off?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 11:08 am

"Saturdays and Sundays. When I was getting trained, it was 24/7, but people had breakdowns so a few of us banded together - proposed those days off since Saturday just made sense, and Sunday was right after it as well as a religious day for most of us.". He got a bit comfortable in his seat, continuing on. "You can do whatever on those days as long as you don't stray too far unless you've been given a target or mission. Most sleep those days off, but those dedicated minority keep training. Those guys are scary to fight - They're the closest in skill to the guys I trained with because of their dedication."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 11:31 am

"Damn, so that means my place would likely be too far, if you catch my drift." Katherine chuckled a bit, but seemed a bit down at that. When she pulled up at the warehouse, she got out, and stretched a bit before turning to the two Butchers. "I'll just grab my stuff, take that home, get the stuff I'd need, and come back." Selena pulled up next to Katherine, climbing out of the car and grabbing her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 11:51 am

As Katherine went to get her stuff, Michael asked, "Did she just take my joke right out of my hands?"
Calum finally caught on. "Oh, fuck. She did, would ya look at that.". He turned to Michael, a look of faux-sterness on his face. "Listen here, young man-"
"-I'm a few years younger than y-"
"-YOUNG MAN.". He laughed a bit at the conversation, and continued on, "You're a terrible influence on here, you hear?". After staring at each other for a couple of seconds, they both ended up breaking out in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 12:45 pm

"Actually, she was like that in college too, before she came to Abstergo" Selena said with a chuckle, "So I'd reckon she's getting better. Her personality sorta fits the outfit now." Selena pulled a red and black outfit out of a bag, smiling as she did so. "It's almost an exact replica, but I had them make it more lady deadpool than actual deadpool."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 1:00 pm

Calum nodded. "Makes sense, yeah. Jus' weird to make it more Deadpool than Lady Deadpool, I'd reckon.". He thought a bit, before saying, "So you're sayin' she used tah be like this? Huh. Definitely good progress, then, if she's becomin' far more confident in 'erself. She's got a lotta potential."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 1:59 pm

"I expect she'll improve a lot more, Calum. She's got something to prove now, she knows what she wants, and she'll work hard for what she wants." Selena put the outfit in a bag, and set it on the hood of the Wrangler. Katherine emerged from the warehouse carrying a few bags, and a large container.
"Jack was here, all his stuff is gone, thank God." Katherine set her stuff in the back of the Wrangler before running inside and grabbing the last of her things. She set everything in the Wrangler, and closed the boot. "So, what happens now?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 2:11 pm

Calum nodded in agreeance to what Selina said about Katherine. When Katherine came back, Calum said to her, "Well, are we not goin' to your place? I thought we had to drop off your stuff. That is, unless you just wanna bring it to HQ.". Michael cleared his throat.
"Hey, Cal, how're we goin' tah explain to John - er, Redfield, that yer gonna be bringin' me into HQ as a frien'?"
"They'll trus' me. Plus, I kinda jus' wanna mess wif 'em a bit."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 2:28 pm

"Yeah, I need to drop this all off at home, get some clean clothes, then we can head off to headquarters." Selena set her stuff in the car again, before climbing in and starting it up. Katherine took the bag off the hood, and set it in the boot before climbing in and starting the car. She hadn't looked at the contents of the bag, she figured she'd do that once she was settled in at the Assassin headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 2:56 pm

"I'm pretty sure it's friday currently, so you'll have time to get used to your surroundings before immediately being shoved into training.". He leaned up against the window, watchting scenery go by. "You'll have a couple tutors, but I'm one o' the main ones."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 4:15 pm

"That does sound like a good idea, settling in and all that. As for you being one of my tutors, I suppose I'm really going to have to behave then" Katherine said with a laugh. As soon as they reached Katherine's house, she hopped out the car, and carried her stuff inside. She left her bag of weapons in the back of the Wrangler, along with the bag Selena left for her. A short while later, she emerged from the house with two backpacks, a blanket, and a body pillow. "Right then, that's everything. I guess I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 5:10 pm

Calum had just finished putting in the directions to the cover store, and said, "Ah - heyo! Got it in the GPS here. I guess just put all that stuff in and we'll be off on your mark.". He sat there with a slight smile, yet also slightly dreading having to head back to HQ. Despite it essentially being his home, he didn't have to like all the people there. More pressing was the fact he just realized he didn't exactly own a house. He shrugged it off, deciding to put on one of his favorite songs.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 5:22 pm

Katherine put all her stuff in the boot before climbing in and starting the car.
"Oh my God, I love this song!" Katherine danced in her seat as she drove, clearly having a good time. Of course, she followed the directions exactly, but still looked over to the GPS occasionally just to make sure they were still on track.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 5:33 pm

"The singer's still got it - he performed live back in '04 and managed to sound better than this.". Calum couldn't help but sing along the best he could, since he made it a point to memorise the lyrics to the song. Michael merely grinned, slightly amused at the sight before him.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 5:53 pm

"Huh, didn't know he was still alive. Man, what I'd give to have seen David Bowie perform live." Katherine drove along in silence for a bit, simply enjoying the music. She always loved older songs, in her opinion, all the new stuff sucked. "Or any of the legends really. Apparently when I was a baby, I really enjoyed Coolio's gangstas paradise, even used to bob along in the pram. God I miss cassettes..."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 6:05 pm

"Coolio... Man, that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.". He chuckled a bit, grinning "...and I kinda miss 'em too. Cassettes. But man, I can't deny how much more fuckin' convenient this newer stuff is. Absolutely baffled when I learned about Spotify.". He laughed a bit, joined in by Michael's laughter.
"I know, righ'? I grew up havin' to live wif the same few mixtapes or whatever came on radio, and suddenly I can have however many ah wan'. Las' I checked, ah have near five hundred songs saved on there.". Calum laughed, able to relate to Michael.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next