Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 6:43 am

As soon as Katherine set eyes on Anatoli, she stormed towards him, occasionally killing the odd Russian that tried to get near her. She had taken to shooting people since the closer she got to the boss, the more they focused on her.
Katherine leapt onto Anatoli, knocking him down to the ground, delivering a mild punch to the jaw. Anatoli kicked Katherine in the gut, and fought his way to his feet. He pulled a knife on her, twirling it about before stabbing her a few times.
"Kalinka, please! We can talk about this."
"Nope, nothing to talk about."
"You wouldn't kill your brother, would you?"
"I would kill a monster like you!"
"Yet you are more of a monster than me, Kalinka."
Katherine went absolutely nuts beating the living daylights out of Anatoli, shooting anyone that tried to rescue him. When she had had enough of bashing his head in, she shot him between the eyes just to make sure. She sat on the bar, drinking a glass of vodka as she shot a few more Russians.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 6:53 am

Calum released his hands from the now dead man's face, letting him fall to the ground as he bolted off, quickly getting another target. Michael had just tossed a man to one of his allies, yelling out, "Anatoli is dead - finish tha res' off!". Julian nodded, shooting a few more targets before ducking to the side to reload. Evan turned to Kyle, just finishing off another target. "See? We're fine! Ya were worryin' for nothin'.". Kyle gave him a smile, the two seperating off to go after more enemies.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 7:05 am

Katherine smiled a bit, deciding to have some fun. She got up off the bar, slicing at a group of men who were quite angry that she had killed their leader. She cleaved a man in half, and sliced through another's skull.
"Ooh, looks like you have a splitting headache. I reccomend an asprin" she said with a chuckle before carrying on with the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 7:28 am

Calum laughed a bit overhearing the albeit slightly cheesy joke, fighting his way slightly over to Katherine. "'ey, Kat!" he yelled out, grabbing another guy by the face but finishing him quickly with the hidden blade. "Af'er this, ah gotta talk tah ye a bit.". He sweat lightly under his head gear, going for another guy.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 7:41 am

"Sure, bats." Katherine didn't want to say his real name or surname so as not to give away his identity. She took out a man to her left with a single shot. "Excuse me for a moment." Katherine launched herself into the oncoming group of Russians, likely the last few left. Sure she got shot a few times, but she didn't really care. She grabbed two guys heads, and knocked them together. "I was really hoping for a coconut sound" Katherine said with a sigh before finishing off the last of the men.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 7:51 am

Panting a bit due to being exhausted, saying, "Man... Adrenaline is a helluva drug...". He looked around, seeing everybody left being their side. "...christ, I'm exhausted as all 'ell.". Michael walked up to him, chuckling lightly.
"Ah, I dunno... Ah'm still full o' energy masel'.". Calum waved him off, chuckling lightly himself. Calum looked over to Katherine, standing straight up after being slightly bent over due to taking a breather.
"We'll talk when we get back, 'ight? Don' wanna say anythin' 'ere o' all places."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 8:10 am

"Alright. I'm just gonna check on everyone, make sure they're all good, then I'll head back to the cabin." Katherine stretched a bit, tearing her wounds a bit. She pulled off her mask not really looking like she was overheating, and immediately began checking on her people. Most of the injuries weren't serious, only a few looked like they needed to see a doctor. Katherine grabbed a few bottles from the bar for the cabin while everyone else started loading the bottles and other useful items into Bane's van.
"Julian, you good?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 3:09 pm

Julian gave a little thumbs up, saying, "Yep - it seems Bane or Mikey took all the attention off of me. Fit as a fiddle.". Calum removed his head gear, sweating lightly under it. Though he couldn't be burned under it, he still got the heat a bit. He walked up to Katherine, holding his head gear to the side.
"So, af'er get outta 'ere, do we jus' leave this place standin' or wha'? I can prolly light it up a good bit wif tha' help o' Heat Wave."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 3:25 pm

"Oh thank God" Selena said happily before hugging Julian tightly. Heatwave rushed forward like an excited child at th idea of burning the place down. He looked at Calum, then to Katherine.
"Can we, Kat?"
"Sure, knock yourselves out" Katherine said with a chuckle before heading outside with everyone else. Everyone headed off, save for Cold as him and Heatwave were travelling together. Katherine sat on the hood of the Wrangler, and started playing music from her phone while sipping some whiskey she had grabbed from the bar.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 4:07 pm

Michael stood next to the driver door of the Wrangler, glancing up at Katherine briefly. "Nice song. Not exac'ly my taste, but ah can still 'ppreciate it.". Meanwhile, Julian had been following Selina the entire time she was heading out, saying, "Quite relieved to see you're fine too.
Also, from what I saw - nice whip work."

Inside, Calum put his helmet back on, focusing heat the same way he did back at the cabin. He launched the fire wherever he felt, yet kept doing it repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 4:24 pm

"Eh, it was the first song on my playlist. Just felt like listening to something chilled for a bit." Katherine took another sip of the whiskey before offering some to Michael. Selena leaned against the Wrangler, smiling.
"Thanks, sugar. You seemed pretty good back there too."

Heatwave kept making even strokes with his flamethrower, aiming at the floor. After a few strokes, he did the same as Calum, just setting fire to anything he wanted to
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 4:58 pm

Michael nodded, seeing what she meant. He grabbed the whiskey she offered, taking a quick swig. Julian merely chuckled a bit, smiling.

After lighting a lot on fire, Calum turned to Heatwave. "This ought be fine now. Let's get to th' res'.". At that, he turned, heading outside.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 5:24 pm

Heatwave, quite pleased with their work followed Calum outside, heading over to Katherine.
"See you around, Katherine."
"Come around for a drink sometime, Kat, it's been too long."
"I'll see you two around" Katherine said with a chuckle, giving them each a warm hug. The two men said goodbye to the others before they climbed into their car and pulled off. Katherine turned to the group after thinking for a moment. "Want me to stop and get some dinner on the way back to the cabin?"
"That'd be nice, I don't feel like cooking tonight."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 5:45 pm

The two Butchers nodded, Calum saying, "Sounds good. Haven't had anything not cooked at home in a while.". At that, he opened the side door of the Wrangler, taking a seat where he did originally. Evan and Kyle were already in Katherine's old car, which Julian was heading towards himself.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 3:46 am

Katherine put her bag in the boot of the Jimny, and grabbed a large empty backpack.
"See you guys in a bit."
Katherine pulled on her mask before climbing onto her bike, and racing off.
Selena climbed into the passenger seat of the Jimny, resting her head against the window. She was almost exhausted, and her arms were sore from doing so much.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 7:49 am

Michael got in the driver seat, Calum settling for wherever was closest and he could sit. He let out a heavy sigh, taking a breath. "So," he said to Selina, "when we get back tah th' cabin, ah was thinkin' of talkin' to Kat bout what ye said on th' way ere. Reckon ya could back me up? Tad nervous meself."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 8:05 am

"To be honest, Calum, I think that should be a private conversation..." Selena thought for a moment, realising that he probably wanted someone to calm Katherine down if things went wrong. "But if you really want that, I'll be there."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 8:13 am

Calum quickly said, "No, no... Yer prolly righ'. Ah was jus' worried tha she migh' freak out, but... Ah feel it'll be 'ight.". Sometime during Calum's response, Michael had started the car up, and was already driving back.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 8:35 am

"Plus, if Katherine does go insane, you're one of the two people that can handle her." Selena curled up in her seat, just resting for a bit. "I think it'll work out though. She hasn't lost all sense, so she'll listen." She rested her head against the window, closing her eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 8:58 am

Calum nodded, realising the truth in that statement. He shifted a bit, getting more comfortable in his seat, saying, "I feel like I'm close enough to her for her not tah freak out. And if what ye suggested is true...". He didn't finish the statement, letting it hang in the air.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 9:06 am

"It'll work out, Calum. I've known Kat for a long time, I'm pretty sure about it." Selena looked to Calum, smiling slightly. She checked a message that came through on her phone. "Speaking of Katherine, she's asking if anyone has any food allergies. She's getting Thai food, and she wants to know if that's good."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 9:13 am

Calum shook his head, but Michael spoke up. "I got a peanut allergy. Unless the Thai food's got tha' - which ah'm sure it don' - I should be fine.". Calum raised an eyebrow.
"Never knew you had a peanut allergy... Huh." he then turned his focus back to Selina. "I don' have any allergies of th' sort. Should be fine."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 9:23 am

Selena sent a message to Katherine, letting her know about Michael's allergy. She got a message a few seconds later, and chuckled slightly.
"Ok, she's decided to get burgers instead. Says everything there has peanuts in it, or is made in the same kitchen." Selena chuckled a bit, clearly entertained by the message. "Well, not in those exact words."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 9:35 am

Calum laughed a bit at that. "What are the odds, eh? Ah well. At leas' we got sumfin else tah eat.". Calum was silent for a few minutes, looking out the window. After those few minutes passed, Michael spoke up.
"We're abou' here. Sel, 'ow close is Katherine at this point?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 9:45 am

"She's about... fifteen minutes behind us." Selena watched with a smile as the cabin came into view. "Awesome. It's gonna be amazing to sit in front of a fire that doesn't smell like burning bodies."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next