Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 9:57 pm

He smiled, saying, "Better condition than the others! Did you know one of my hired guns tried to get full price off a locksmith he returned without arms? Got half, he did.". He whistled someone over, and one of the men wearing a similar vest carried a suit case over. "Everything is there. Not a dollar missing. Julian knows I don't skim off.". Julian nodded confirming this. He smiled, and handed her a card, a colored drawing of himself on it. "That carries some what here.
Show it to others, they know you're in kahoots with the right folk."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 4:39 am

"It was a pleasure doing business, dealer" Katherine said as she took the suitcase, and her drink. She was about to walk away, but stopped and turned to the dealer. "May as well take one for the road. Hit me." Katherine looked down at the cards excitedly, keen to take on another job, specifically a kill job.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 12:56 pm

He shrugged, and said, "Yea, sure.
Why not."
. He pulled the card from the top out, looked at it, and showed it to her. "Anybody ya recognize?" Ronald Triviolt - Didn't Fufill Card. He seemed to have light hair, likely blonde, and a clean cut face.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 1:07 pm

"Nope, don't recognise him. I'll take it" Katherine said happily as she took the card. She studied the card for a moment, and looked up at the dealer. "I'll bring him in as soon as I can. Any info that could help, or do I have to go in blind?" She put the card in her pocket, smiling beneath her mask.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 2:02 pm

The man gave a slight grin, and said, "Lets just say there's a reason he didn't complete his card. I'll give ya a week or two. Don't be a stranger!". He waved them off, and Julian took that as cue to walk off, followed by Calum. "You can see why I like him.
What a thrill, it is."
. Calum nodded. "Aye. Not saying I would ever do it, since the Creed and all." Julian nodded, before a commotion could be heard, where Michael could be heard shouting "You're a third rate duelist, with a fuckin' fourth rate deck! Outta 'ere!", and also general yelling from multiple people.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 2:33 pm

"See you around" Katherine said to the dealer before heading off. She shook her head when she realised the trouble that Michael had caused. "For the love of God..." Katherine pushed her way through the crowd, Jack following close behind. "What the hell is going on" Katherine roared. One of the Russians was even watching, reporting things to his boss at the table, a rather buff man with short black hair. He seemed to be watching Katherine with great interest as he downed a shot.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 3:08 pm

As they approached Michael, it was clear what was happening - they were yelling because of a card game. There was a brief silence once Katherine yelled, and Michael said, "This man-". He pointed at the man sitting opposite to him "-just lost horribly, and he's refusing to pay up!". He banged the table, sending a few cards flying. A couple of people were on his side and a few others on the loser's, on a shouting match with another. Calum sighed, looked at one of the cards, and said, "You... You play Yu-gi-oh? I never thought you, of all people-" "Oh, shut it, Cal. How desperately did you want to be able to shoot Ki Blasts from your hands once you got your limbs?". Calum sort of mumbled something, earning Michael a smirk. "Problem is still, is this bastard refuses to pay his five hundred!". After this, the yelling between the two also started to ensue.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 3:23 pm

Katherine clenched her fists tightly feeling her blood boil. Jack backed away slightly, clutching the briefcase tightly.
"THAT'S ENOUGH" Katherine roared as she stepped between the two men. "You two are losing your shit over a card game?! By Christ!" Katherine pulled a pair of batons from their holsters before turning the the man. "You, pay up" she growled angrily before she turned to Michael, "And you behave. If you can't, you give each other 250, or I beat the shit out of both of you!" The Russian boss was now completely invested in Katherine, and even looked a bit concerned for her. Jack edged closer to Julian, trying to avoid the likely upcoming fight.
"If this goes bad, we stay by the Russians."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 12:42 am

"No' bout tha game. Bout the money.
I'm owed half a thou, an' I swear-"
before he could finish, the other man promptly quickly gave him the money, and going off while saying something about not wanting to die. His men followed, while the ones backing Michael seemingly dispersed, pleased 'their side' had won. Michael pocketed the cash, and said, "...humph. Now ah wanna fight sumfin. Any rings 'ere, Julian?". Julian nodded. "A few. No holds barred,
and killing happens. A dead pool is held, with a few leagues. Got basic fighting bare-handed, cybernetic bare-handed, and armored bare handed. Just gotta remove ya gloves if you have gloves on - to easy to reinforce gloves to get an edge."
. Michael looked over at Katherine, and said, "Sorry bou' that. In for a fight against easy pickin's?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 9:39 am

"Oh you have no idea how much I want to fight someone right now" Katherine growled. She set her weapons in the duffel bag, and took off her gloves. Katherine went off to enter, and Jack immediately took the duffel bag, and went off to place a bet on Katherine.
"Fifteen thousand on Deathstroke." Katherine was already eyeing the competition, pacing back and forth, waiting for her fight.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:10 am

The announcer, a bit shocked, said "Well, look at that. Got guts, yer man does, and you've got a lotta faith in 'im.". The man pulled a microphone to his mouth, and said, "All bets are off! Today, ladies and gents, we got fresh meat - Deathstroke! Yes, they may be a Mask, but they could be the real deal!
In the other corner, a man returning after a long time, and another Mask - Wolverine! Lets hope they're good without their claws! Fight!"
. At that, the opponent immediately charged at her and attempted to grab them by the neck.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:36 am

"Oh this is going to be fun" Katherine said with a laugh after dodging his attack. She unleashed a barrage of punches at the man, aiming at the man's chest, and head. She then grabbed the man's arm with the intention of ripping it off.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 1:19 pm

The man was already quite dazed whenever he was hit, yet when his arm got torn off, he was understandably distressed. The crowd that had gathered was equally shocked, and that was reinfornced by the announcer saying "Holy... Holy shit! I see a new champion in the future! The crowd wants blood,
Deathstroke! Give. Them. More!"
. He ecstaticly laughed as the man she had been fighting was seemingly barely conscious, holding his hand over the spot his arm used to be.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Katherine hit the man over the head, with the wet bit, repeatedly while saying "Stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself... why are you still hitting yourself?" She casually tossed the arm into the crowd before punching the poor man clean through the chest. Slightly shocked, she pulled her hand out, his heart in her hand. She quickly stuffed his heart in his mouth, laughing. "Ha! Eat your heart out, Wolvie." Katherine seemed genuinely proud of herself, strutting around her opponent quite happily with her arms outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 2:13 pm

The man had enough time to process his heart being reached towards, before he died. His body lay there, quite dead. The announced cackled, and said, "Splendid! Well, looks like everybody here will have a safe bet for the future! Come up to the table for reward money all those who bet correctly. Up next, we're getting into cybernetics fights. Who we got? Anyone?". Michael walked up out of the crowd, and as people were removing the man's body from the ring, he said, "Count me in! Michael Butcher, and I've fought Deathstroke before mysel'. Nearly got them.". He stepped in the ring, removing his hoodie and handing it to Calum. The announcer chuckled, saying, "Anyone up for fighting this absoloute giant?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Jack raced off to collect his winnings while Katherine stepped out of the ring, wiping the blood from her hands.
"Ah, fuck off, Butcher, remember how that went" Katherine said with a laugh, before heading off to collect her pay. A small man with outdated cybernetic legs stepped forward. He looked like he had seen some stuff, hell, he looked like a veteran.
"I'll do it!"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 3:30 pm

Michael pointed a finger at Katherine and said, "Ah never said ah won, now. Woulda if it weren't for your lil' pal.". He turned to the man who had approached, and in a fighting stance, his arms and torso far newer, asked, "What's yer name lil' man? Ah'll reccomend using yer chance to walk out, 'less ye've got a secret up yer sleeve."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 3:47 pm

"Name's Cricket. No tricks, really. Just mad skills, son" the small man said as he took off his shoes. He tied his dreadlocks up, and took up a strange stance that looked more like a dance pose, shifting his weight from foot to foot quite quickly. Katherine and Jack placed a bet on Michael, before standing to watch the fight.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 4:18 pm

Michael chuckled as he took of his shoes, and the announcer said into his microphone, "Alright, next fight, Michael Butcher, likely past six and a half feet with the best cybernetics money can buy, with a far smaller man in the other corner - Cricket! Lets see how this goes!". Michael smirked and promptly rushed at the man, attempted to hit him with his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 4:26 pm

Cricket leapt up, certainly higher than your average man.
"Ha, I'm a masai, boy, and trained in capoeira" Cricket said before moving into a typical capoeira attack, legs flailing about with speed, but at an obvious disadvantage to Michael.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 8:52 am

Michael chuckled, "Ah, so you've do got a few tricks 'ere! Lets hope it's more than that.". With a grin on his face, not caring about the kicks, Michael launched a heavy punch straight towards the man's chest.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 9:27 am

Cricket went flying through the air when Michael's fist connected with his chest. He landed with a rather loud thud, barely breathing. He realised very quickly what had happened.
"Oh shit..."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 9:35 am

Smirking, Michael walked towards the man on the ground. He confidently said, "You see,
I have a common practice. Normally, my knee is armored for this, but I'm confident in my natural strength."
. He picked the man up, positioning his back correctly to line up with his knee. Upon this, he both quickly lowered the man and forcefully raised his knee, causing massive impact.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 9:42 am

"Wow, that really does look fun" Katherine said with a chuckle. Cricket let out a shout of pain before falling silent. He lay there, motionless, likely dead. "Please tell me he's dead. That'd be a pain to live with."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 10:42 am

Michael shrugged, and looked toward the ecstatic crowd, saying, "If he's not, I'm sure he wants to be dead. Well, go get your rewards - or be sad about making the incorrect bet!". The announcer cleared his throat, and said, "Yea, uh... What he said."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next