Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Finding Strength (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 2:40 pm

The Dealer smirked, unfliching, and calmy said, "A certain red haired man with a nearly as red cross necklace wanted a card with her face on it. Told me her allies. Her powers. Imagine my shock when a merc with her powers is hanging out with her exact allies. He didn't have enough money to get a card made, but he didn't seem too sad about it.". He smiled in her face, and asked, "Friend of yours?"

(Sorry i took a bit. This was like the fifth draft since everything kept getting wiped."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 3:00 pm

Katherine had run out of patience, and was absolutely furious. In one swift motion, Katherine had the dealer in the air, holding him by the throat. She took off her mask, revealing bloodshot eyes, and blackening skin around her eyes.
"Unfortunately for you, he doesn't know everything. See, he only knows what was true perhaps a few hours ago..." She gently squeezed the dealer's neck, just enough to inflict extreme pain without doing any major damage. "If you EVER come after me, my friends, or my family... I WILL TEAR YOU APART! DO YOU UNDERSTAND" Katherine roared, clearly pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 4:09 pm

A couple of men had ran up to assist, but the Dealer waved them off. He eventually managed to gasp out, "It's not me coming for ya, woman.
I make th' cards, I provide the cards. If yer on a card of mine, then you are the one that fucked up!"
. He squirmed a bit to try and get out of her hold, as the men precariously stood aside. He gasped out, "I'll tell ya his name,
just let go!"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 4:19 pm

"I already know who he is! His name is Mitch..." Katherine eyed the men, and let out an annoyed growl before focusing on the dealer again. "I want you to do two things for me. First, I want you to give me the cards of me and my associates, all of them, including any relating to the Arkham family. Second, I want you to tell Mitch that he's a dead man. Now, are you going to be a good little boy, and do as I say, or do I get to kill you here and now?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 4:29 pm

The Dealer did the best he could at nodding, and took a good deal of cards out. Near everybody in the Arlham family was there, spare the likes of Music Meister and a couple others. "I probably wont be able to speak to him directly,
but I can get you his number."
. He gestured at one of the man, promptly giving a slip with a phone number scrawled out on it. He offered both the deck and slip.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 4:36 pm

"Thank you" Katherine said with a smile as she set the dealer down, giving him a pat on the head before grabbing the deck and the slip. "It was a pleasure doing business with you, dealer." Katherine chuckled happily before heading towards the door, her guard down completely.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 5:08 pm

The Dealer massaged his neck as he sat, saying, "If she was a normal Gambler- I'd say toss her in the deck. Leave her out, for sure.". Outside, near the exit, a sleek black car pulled up, and coming out the back seat was a familiar red-haired man. His generally black outfit heavily contrasted with the red Templar cross and his hair. He stood there, arms crossed, waiting. "Don't know if you can hear me in there Katherine, but we need to talk! I'm not armed."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 5:17 pm

Katherine emerged from the market, putting her mask back on, and the deck in her pocket. She looked at Mitch, and let out a deep growl.
"Talk? You want to talk? And you're unarmed? Bull-fucking-shit!" Katherine approached Mitch, her arms crossed, and sheer hatred in her eyes. "You put me in the deck... You put my family in the deck! If you think for one second that you're gonna get away with this, you're sorely mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 5:35 pm

He raised his hands, and said, "I didn't have enough money to put you in the deck. Truthfully, I put a few of your friends in. Ivy. Cold. Selina.". He opened the car door behind him, and continued, "The rest were in because of their own enemies. If you take a seat in here, everything will be explained. And hey - I'm still on your side, Wuulf.". He gestured towards the door - it was slightly odd, with an interior like that of a limo but only to accomodate at maximum three people. "Calum can vouch. He know I'd never lie to him."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 5:46 pm

"But you still tried. It was the intention. I knew that look in your eyes back at Abstergo, that you were really one of them, and I should have followed my gut. Cold? Ivy? SELENA! They are my family, asshole." Katherine lowered her arms, a hand resting on one of her knives as she looked at the car door. "Do you think I'm crazy? Not a snowball's chance in hell am I getting in there with you" Katherine growled, slowly drawing her knife should there be a fight.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 6:00 pm

Mitch got an angry look on his face, and said, "You think I did it on my own accord? The Order wanted as many possible ways to get rid of your family. That meamt using criminals too.". He grabbed the top of the car door, and continued on. "The reason I had that look is because I've been undercover for years.
I play my part damn well."
. He got closer into her face, and said, "Obviously, I play it too fucking well! Now get. In. The. Fucking. Car."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 6:13 pm

Katherine nearly doubled over in pain, holding her stomach tightly.
"Shit!" She staggered over to the bike, knowing that she needed to get back to the bar, and somewhat afraid of what Mitch would do if she stayed. She climbed on the bike with some difficulty, and looked over at Mitch. "Sorry, but I really have to go" Katherine said with a hint of urgency before racing off.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Mitch sighed, getting in the car as she went off. He closed the door, and the driver said, "Well, that obviously went to absoloute shit.". Mitch's jaw clenched a bit, and he said, "Shut. The Fuck. Up.". The man nodded in understanding, pulling out of where he parked and driving the opposite direction Katherine went.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 6:24 pm

Katherine staggered into the bar, leaving a trail of blood behind her. She approached Calum, and looked him dead in the eyes.
"Mitch sold us all out to the dealer" Katherine said with a growl as she set the cards on the table. She turned to the door that led to the bedrooms, and roared. "MICHAEL BUTCHER! GET YOUR SORRY ARSE OUT HERE!" Jack looked at the cards in disbelief, then at the pool of blood forming at Katherine's feet, and the pain she seemed to be in. Needless to say, he was quite alarmed.
"Kitty..."
"Not now, Jack. We have a traitor in our midst, the Templars are after us, and our family is in danger. Thi-this is the least of our problems" Katherine said through clenched teeth.
"Kat, we need to go, now. Jack can handle this, but we need to fix you."
"I know, Selena... I just want to know who did it, and why." Katherine clutched at her stomach, letting out a pained grunt, and almost falling over. Selena rushed over, and helped hold Katherine up.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 6:33 pm

Calum shook his head, and said, "Kat, you're probably over reacting. I know this man like a brother. We owe each other our lives.". As he was about to continue, Michael came in wearing nothing spare his jeans. He rubbed at his eyes a bit, and asked, "Fock is it eh? Wos the deal with th' blood an' th' cards?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 6:46 pm

"Nevermind the blood. Someone here has been giving information to the Templars. Mitch put our family on the cards, and tried to put me on the cards. It has to be someone here, because Cold only arrived this morning. He knew about my abilities, told the dealer everything." Jack looked at the cards closely, barely believing what he saw.
"What the..." Selena hung her head when she saw her face on a card.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Michael froze up for a second in thought. He realized something he should have realized far, far sooner. "Guys... Ya 'member how ah said my pals back at the Order had tah cut off any way they coulda bugged me, like in mah torso or arms?". Calum nodded, freezing half-way through and going pale. Julian caught on, and said, "Are you saying that-""-the last time I talked to Q was before I left the order. Actually talk - hes only sent messages since then.". Calum shook a bit, and stomped up to the far taller man, and yelled, "Out! I couldn't believe yeh actually got tha bleedin shiet in tha firs place, an' now look ah wot es done!" "Now, tha two ah us know tha this wos tha bes' plan! Ah didn't-". The rest was lost, as the two shouted over the other, a insult or two being heard yet mostly just seemingly being heavy accent-laden words that couldn't be comprehended.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 7:24 pm

"Jack... Mitch stopped me outside the market. Tried to get me into his car to talk. Find out what that was about" Katherine said as she handed him the slip with Mitch's number.
"I will, kitten. Selena, get her to the cabin."
"Yes, Jack."

Selena helped Katherine out of the bar, and into an old van before heading off, leaving Jack to deal with the current situation. He wiped his face before looking at the two.
"How the fuck are we gonna fix this?" A cleaner quickly set about scrubbing the blood away before it could get a chance to stain the floor.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 8:44 pm

Julian about to suggest something before the yelling was cut off by Michael walking away and out of the building. Calum huffed a bit, and said, "We can' say anyting important round 'im fo' a while naow.". He cleared his throat, and looked at Jack. "So - call Mitch then. It'll be nice for some clarity.". Outside, Michael was on his knees, looking at the sky. He could only think at that moment, and of all the troubles that could have been avoided.
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 2:05 am

Jack dialed the number from a different phone, putting it on loudspeaker so everyone could hear. Meekara had shuffled out the door, almost slipping on the blood. She approached Michael, and rested a hand on his shoulder.
"You had no way of knowing, Michael. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 7:48 am

Mitch answered his phone, saying, "I see he gave you my number, didn' he? Well, glad ya called. Do you actually want to talk now?". He seemed to be thinking Katherine called. Michael looked at Meekara, and responded, "Yeah, oughta be... Jus' bleedin' dissapointed in meself for even accidentally givin' info out."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:09 am

"Sorry to disappoint, Mitch, but Katherine isn't here right now. Now, would you kindly tell me what the fuck is going on" Jack demanded. He looked at Calum, his face almost saying quiet for now . He didn'twant Calum's presence to get Mitch to lie.

"Hey, shit like this happens, Michael. If anything, you're a victim like the rest of us." Meekara sat down next to him, looking in his general direction.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:22 am

Mitch sighed, saying, "Shoulda known. Look - I was trying to tell Katherine earlier,
may have sorta lost my temper, but I was trying to say I'm acting under orders. I was assigned to get her and all of her allies on any list possible, so I chose the Dealer. He had the least likely chance of you all being killed."

Michael nodded, and said, "I assume Cal's already asked if yer hair is natural? He rarely sees anyone else with natural white hair."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 9:54 am

"Jesus..." Jack wiped his face, and let out a sigh. To him, it seemed like Katherine and their family would be in danger no matter what choice he made. "Why should I trust you? Aside from the fact that Calum does. Who gave the order?"

"Yeah, he did ask me. Wait... Calum has white hair too, and it's natural? That's pretty cool" Meekara said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 10:06 am

"This fuck trying to rule the Order in Ember's place. No living Shay has arrived, so the highest ranking took over. Forgot his but he's a right prick he is.". Mitch cleared his throat for a bit, and continued. "And if ya wan' a reason to trust me... Ask Cal if he remembers what happened August 23rd, in 2008 when ya see him again.". Calum teared up a bit, saying nothing.

Michael nodded, saying, "Aye. Somethin' called, eh... Waardenburg syndrome,
ah think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Strength (CLOSED)   Finding Strength (CLOSED) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Strength (CLOSED)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next