Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Twisted Fate(closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 3:38 am

(*There was not much light
*It was like he had seen the arrow before it had broke the air
*tension so she could shoot it
*He was quick, strong and agile enough to not need her help
*She kept her hood on while she examined the dead body
*wounded by a single shot)

Benjamin watched as Mara went down to make certain that the man who had attempted to shoot him with the bow was dead and he joined her a second after he watched the figure at the other end of the street run back into the shadows. He gave the body a nudge with his boot before he nodded and retrieved the dagger, wiping the blood off of its blade with the man's own shirt before shoving it back into place with the others. "There was another," he said, his accent thick as he spoke to Mara. "I didn' ge' a good look a' him, bu' he was quick ta leave after this one tried ta shoo' me. I doub' we'll be able ta ge' him tanigh'. We'll have ta repor' this ta Aaron."
"Don't forget the words, Benjamin." At Ezio's soft reminder, he knelt with the Italian Assassin and closed the man's eyes with a gentle hand before he muttered softly the words of the assassin, speaking Italian for a brief moment.

"Nulla è reale, tutto è lecito. Requiescat en pace." Half wasn't even Italian; it was Latin. Benjamin certainly was full of surprises.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 2:09 am

Mara stressed out a movement to follow the fleeing man before she heard what Benjamin had to say. She turned to him and slowly realized that it was true: they wouldn't be able to follow that man in his run away from the crime scene. She sighed a little before she turned to him.

"Are you wounded?"

She lightly raised her eyebrows under her hood. Why did it had to be her first question? She shook her head a little before looking down at the corpse. Mara said no word before whispering:

"The other one may have heard my voice. Hopefully he won't be able to find me if he hears it again..."

And then she waited until Benjamin was over talking. What did he just said? It sounded like Spanish, but Mara wasn't sure and didn't dare to ask.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 2:27 am

Benjamin made certain the man's eyes were closed before he answered Mara's question. "I'm no' hur'." He said simply, calmly. "I've quick reflexes." It was more than just reflexes, though. What he did and how he did it didn't seem natural.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 2:38 am

She frowned a little bit, looking right at him before slowly nodding. Those reflexes seem a little... odd to her. Mara looked at his movement after a moment. Was he really closing the eyes of this man? She just waited for him but she couldn't resist: She said after a moment "I didn't know you spoke Spanish"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 2:49 am

"I's Latin. Well, half of i' is anyway." Benjamin said with a grin in her direction once he'd straightened up from the man's body. "I's a phrase normally only used by the ancien' Italian assassin, Ezio Auditore. What he'd been sayin' is tha' Nothin' is true, everythin' is permitted and tha' the person whom he'd killed should res' in peace. I's become a piece of my own hear' and life as an Assassin of the creed. Wha' do we become if we don' respec' the men and women we kill? We'd be no better than the Templars we hun'."
"What do we become if we don't respect the men and women we kill? We'd be no better than the Templars we hunt."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:14 am

"Ezio Auditore" she repeated with a strong American accent. She had never been told to say such sentence to a dead man, woman. "He is the father of our modern Creed, right? He was the head leader of what we know today as our family"

And, she added, a bit shamefully:

"I... should learn this sentence. I've never been told to, but now that you say it, I should at least try and not go down to our enemy's level... It is something important. Will you... please teach me?"

For once, she looked like she had a facial expression. She looked shy. It was weird to see, but also kind of reassuring and touching.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:23 pm

Benjamin smiled over at the American and nodded. "Of course, Lass." He chuckled as he began to head away from the scene of the crime. Let the man's templar brothers bury him. "And you're righ'. Ezio did father our modern Creed. However, mos' chose their own path after Ezio fell. They chose to uphold the Creed in their own way. Others fel' tha' they'd be betrayin' Ezio's teachin's if they followed i' in their own way so they stuck to i'. My own Brotherhood is one such branch."

He smiled as he thought about it. He'd never even heard of the Assassins until his father had been killed and Lucien Grey, his mentor, had brought him to Aaron and the Assassins of Sydney Australia. "We believe strongly the principles of the Creed tha' Ezio taugh' those whom he brough' into the Assassins. Even those tha' Altaïr discovered on his pilgrimage away from Masyaf. We here in Sydney's Branch study both teachin's of these grea' Assassins. I's wha' we believe in. Altaïr knew from the star' of wha' he was doin' tha' his own Master was in the wron'. He'd gone down the path of the Templar and Altaïr stood up and took care of i'.

Tha' was actually the firs' tale of corruption in the Brotherhood. So I've been taugh' tha', should an Assassin fall into the trap of the Templars we have ta preserve the Brotherhood."
What he was saying was that any Assassin who became a Templar had to be destroyed in order for the Balance to return to the Creed. In order for the tenets to not be broken.
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 5:43 am

“I see” she said softly without looking away from him. Her face had gone back to the neutral expression she always have had before. She kept like that a moment before she looked away, her hands behind her back. “I’ve never been told about the history of the Assassins that much. And I must admit it actually is a pretty useful thing. "

And, by turning to him: “I think we should all know from where we come from to be able to go one in life and never commit the mistakes that have been done by the past. What you said is the proof that I am right, and that I should learn more about Ezio and Altaïr, the ancient Assassins. I’d be glad to read about them if I have any time.”
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 7:31 am

*on)

"I'll be happy ta teach ya as well, Lass." Benjamin said with a small grin from beneath his hood. "Believe you me, I had ta study those two when I firs' go' inta the Brotherhood."
Back to top Go down
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!
GhostFaceKiller

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptySun May 28, 2017 3:28 am

"They don't tend to do that in the US" she simply answered as she nodded. "They tend to show us what we need to know in order to survive in the immediate situation. I always followed orders without asking why and how. But I think that taking a look over those men could help me build me something I probably never had."

And, after she looked away: "Free-will"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Benjamin stayed quiet for a moment before he gripped her hand gently. "Come. It's late and we have a lo' ta do tamorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Twisted Fate(closed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twisted Fate(closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3