Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» A Light in the Darkness (Closed with AvaAssassin)
Today at 4:16 am by AvaAssassin

» Stone cold (closed)
Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:44 am by AvaAssassin

» World without light (Closed with Guillotine)
Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:27 pm by Voidmon

» Luca Woliish
Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:33 pm by Voidmon

» Admin Birthday
Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:57 pm by Hotwire

Share | 

Twisted Fate(closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:40 am

When he had disappeared under the water, Mara looked around so she could track Benjamin, but the waves on the water kept her from looking at where he was at. She kept looking around, frowning, before she screamed and got dragged underwater. She opened her eyes a moment, surprised, looking around her. And after a moment, she couldn't help but give a sincerely happy smile. She finally sprang out of the water, taking a deep breath, before she started laughing, water running down her face.

Again, it had been ages since she had not laughed that way, so sincerely and with no hint of sarcasm. Definitely, he really was for her a source of smiles, as many had tried to be, without succeeding at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:45 am

Benjamin laughed as he floated onto his back for a moment, water dripping off his own face and tracing a line down his muscles, making him slightly more cold. He hadn't had this much fun since he was a kid playing in the shallows of the sea. As he floated on his back, staring up at the night sky, he felt a surge of bliss, like he was back in his father's arms, playing in the sea water. The smile soon faded from his face for a moment as he thought back to his father and how Lucien, his mentor, had said that Garrett had been murdered for crimes he didn't even do. With a deep breath Benjamin plunged himself below the water for a moment before he came back up refreshed and with a smile on his face again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:29 am

She kept laughing, looking down at the wated before she just smiled and looked back at him. "Thank you. It has been since forever I... didn't feel like laughing that way... It sure feels better!"

Mara ran her hand into her wet brown hair and saw him loosing his smile for a second before he had it back. She stayed like that a moment before she only asked: "Is there anything I can do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:34 am

Benjamin's smile faltered again at her question and slipped from his features entirely, replaced by a saddened frown. "Can you turn back time?" He asked sadly, his eyes flushed with tears or with water from the pool. "Can you brin' my father back?" Benjamin drifted over to the wall of the long, thin pool and hoisted himself up slightly, the toes of his feet resting lightly against the wall while his arms rested on the cold stone turned even colder by the pool water. "He wasn' even fairly charged. I didn' ge' back in time to 'elp 'im." Benjamin fell silent as his eyes closed tight, hot tears sliding down his cheeks. "I should never 'ave obeyed. I should never 'ave gone to Uncle's.

"I shouldda sen' mum off ta Uncle's and stayed ta figh' by his side."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:50 am

Mara stayed silent as he asked his, literally, heartbreaking question. Could she turn back time? Of course not. But if she could have... Mara was always sent to other countries to help Assassins to rise up, but there was some things she just couldn't do. Sure, she could bring fighting, tracking and distracting experience, but she couldn't help more than that, in any ways possible.

Slowly, she started moving towards the young man, without ever taking her eyes away from him. She stopped after a moment, so she could be far enough not to disturb Benjamin. "I can't, you are right" she softly answered while putting her hand on his shoulder in a comforting way. "But I could be your listening ear" That, she could do. She wasn't good at giving sweet and cheery speeches, but if there was one thing she could do, it was to listen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:56 am

Benjamin looked over at her and grinned a grin that would have broken anyone's heart, even the coldest of Templars. "Thanks, ma'e," he said quietly, raising a wet arm to wipe away the hot tears from his eyes. "Bu' I'm no' sure wha' I'd even say. I's mos'ly regre'. I regre' no' bein' 'ere ta 'elp 'im. Bu' he wanted me ta ge' mum ta Uncle Matthew's place in the countryside and tha's wha' I did. I never though' tha' I'd come home and 'ear tha' my father was killed under false charges by an Assassin, a group I though' didn' exis' a' all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:18 am

The Assassin girl felt totally distraught when she looked at his grin. She felt like taking him into her arms and softly hugging him until tears stopped rolling down his cheeks. Mara slightly blushed but didn't look away. Instead, she kept there, listening to what he had to say. His accent was kind of difficult to understand at some points, but she could easily follow the whole story. Mara kept looking at him a moment before she almost whispered:

"You have nothing to feel bad about. It wasn't your fault at all... The only one to blame are the one who dragged him into death. No one else is responsible for that..."

Mara was about to ask something before she jumped a little. She recalled someone telling her the exact same thing. But it wasn't about her father, it was about her big brother.. She kept still a moment before she shook her head. "If you don't believe me, at least permit yourself to think about it..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:21 am

Benjamin gave a tiny nod and brought his hand up to wipe his face for a moment before he took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves for a moment before he gave a quiet laugh. "Mum says I look jus' like 'im," he stated softly. "She said tha' she could see the man she'd fallen for in me. Told me I was the spittin' image of 'im. Lucien says the same sometimes. Says he could swear tha' father 'ad somehow managed to chea' death, I look so much like 'im."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:35 am

Mara couldn't help but look at him, from the bottom to the top and again, the top to the bottom. She then tried to picture herself Benjamin a few years older and she probably already had an idea of his father's look in her head. She slowly took her hand off him and squeezed it on her chest, saying no words for several seconds before she muttered:

"I can picture that..."

Mara kept still for a moment and signed. Whatever what he could think about the situation, she really found it heartbreaking. Even if it wasn't explicit on her face, she was emotive about what was being said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:41 am

Benjamin stayed silent for a time before he spat a curse at himself. "Bah!" He shouted angrily. "Wha' done is done and there ain' no undoin' i'! Sorry if I made ya feel sad, lass. Tha' was no' my intention a' all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:19 pm

She stayed like that before she quickly shook her head and reached for him with a hand. The only thing she knew after was that she was hugging Benjamin, tightly squeezing him between her arms and her chest. Her face hidden behind his shoulder, Mara kept like that several seconds. "I'm glad you could talk to me about it. Don't be sorry"

She kept the position for a moment, just as if she was trying to warm the Assassin up from a terribly cold environment. Dake wasn't even thinking of how ridiculous they could look. She just kept the silence between them by hugging him tightly. The last one she had ever hugged that way was her big brother... she did recall that moment too well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Benjamin, startled at first, soon closed his eyes and buried his face into her collarbone in acceptance of the hug. The way she held him reminded him of how his mother used to hold him when he was a child and a fresh wave of sadness washed over him. Back then, they'd been a family. Now, she was safe at his Uncle's while he was risking his life following in his father's footsteps. "I's no' fair!" He cried against her skin, his voice no doubt muffled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:17 pm

She kept softly hugging him, closing her eyes as she felt his face against her. Mara slowly shook her head and hugged him tighter for a second before she kept gently squeezing him in her arms. After a moment, he cried against her. She heart totally was broken. She couldn't ignore it, she felt everything he did, just as if the proximity of their heart the hug was forcing them to maintain was spreading the pain just so it wasn't too difficult for any of them both. "No, it isn't" she muttered to his ear. "But know that nothing of that was your fault"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:33 pm

For a moment, Benjamin was transported through time. He was being consoled by his mother, who held him to her chest and would rock him back and forth in her arms. His father would be either out on a contract or in his study doing God knows what. Only Mara's voice brought him out of that time when he was a child, ignorant to the war between Templars and Assassins, ignorant of his father's true identity. Ignorant of his birthright. Ignorant, even, of Altaïr and Ezio, who guided him. "Know that none of it was your fault."

Benjamin knew it wasn't his fault. No. It was Templars' fault. They had been the one to murder his father. They ripped his life in half when he had almost been ready to take life by the horns and live to the fullest. Sadness was replaced with anger in an instant. "I'll kill every las' Templar! As God as my witness, I swear i'!" He shouted against her collarbone, his voice still muffled against her skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:47 pm

"And so I will help you"

It was the first thing she said, like automatically, when she heard him going from sadness to anger. If it was her mission to help him, she would help him taking every Templar down. Even if she knew it was impossible, even if she knew that there would always be Templars everywhere, she was going to help him until he found no need in her help. Mara softly put her hand behind Benjamin's head, slightly playing with his wet hair between her fingertips.

"I'll do my best to help you achieve what will be your mission, no matter if it takes you a lifetime"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Benjamin sniffed and raised his head slightly, moving his hands to grasp her bare, wet shoulders. A tiny smile played upon his lips and his eyes even held a sad smile, though they were filled with vengeance. "Thanks, ma'e," he said with a nod and another sniff. "I'll be glad ta 'ave ya by my side."
"Benjamin!" He instantly released Mara's shoulders, his head swiveling toward the doors as an Assassin dressed in a black hooded hoodie whose tail extended past his rear end. Like Benjamin, he wore fingerless gloves and a gun shimmered on his hip, barely restricting his movements as he came to a sliding halt. The man obviously respected women, as his eyes remained on Benjamin's face. He hadn't even acknowledged Mara.

"Wha's wron', Felix?" Benjamin asked, immediately tensing as the man waved a hand back toward the building.
"Another's come back wounded," he stated after he'd gotten his breath back. "I' looks bad this time."
"Another?" Benjamin echoed in disbelief, hauling himself out of the pool to sit upon the side, the cold air making him shiver.
"Aye, ma'e. Master Aaron's lookin' a' the boy now."
"Boy!? I' was a studen'!?"
"Looks like. Poor bloke."

Benjamin went silent for a time before he gave a stiff nod and rose to his feet, water dripping off his body and boxers. "Orrigh', Felix. Give us time ta change and we'll be over there in two shakes of a Roo's tail." Felix gave a nod and rushed back into the building as Benjamin went over to a rack of towels, grabbing one for himself and another for Mara before he went back to the pool's edge and dropped her towel off onto a lounge chair.

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:58 pm

Mara looked at him when he took her by the shoulders, her cheeks red because of the confusion. Poor Benjamin... she was about to say something when she heard someone coming at them. She blushed and moved backwards at the same time Benjamin released her, looking at the new one.

The guy started talking to Benjamin and never landed an eye on her, what Mara was silently wishing him to do. As her heart was starting to beat back at a normal rate, she raised eyebrows. Someone was suffering. One of this Guild's students. She moved a bit closer to the edge of the pool to hear better, but never manage to get out. Felix, who apparently was one of Benjamin's brother in arms, was explaining to him that a boy had got hurt. And from what she heard, it was something really important. Mara looked at Benjamin before she looked back at Felix.

When Felix went away, she got out of the pool and took the towel Benjamin had bring to her. She quickly ran it on her head before she turned her back to the other one, took off her shirt and twist it so most of the water would drop from it. Then, she putted it back and went back to her pieces of armor which were laying on the floor. After a moment, she looked up at him. A student. A boy who was now being badly wounded.

"I'm sure he will be alright" was the only thing she found to say. Benjamin probably was thinking of it right now. She needed to make him feel better, even if it was going to be difficult. Not because of the Assassin's state, but because of her difficulty to express much feelings, even if she did feel them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:47 pm

Benjamin merely cast his gaze over to her after he'd tousled his hair with the towel and now proceeded to dry off his boxers with the towel before running it down his own body, his eyes turning back to watch what he was doing. "Do you think they were after la scatola?"
"Who?" Benjamin muttered to himself, tossing the towel aside before he began to dress himself, starting with his pants.
"The Templars. Think about it, Benjamin. It was the Templars who had gone after the box in the first place."

"He's not wrong. The Templars could very well have been the cause of the boy getting hurt."
"I's a possibility. Bu' I don' think tha' my targe' had time ta pay tha' black marke' fella the money for the box. I' could very well be the black marke'." Benjamin shook his head as the familiar zip of his pants locked into place before he proceeded to pull the rest of his gear on, leaving his hood down when he managed to get back into his gear. "The bes' we can do righ' now is ta make certain the boy's goin' ta be orrigh'." Benjamin turned away from the two great Assassins to face Mara and checked his hidden blade for a moment and made certain that all his weapons were in place before he looked up. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:14 am

Mara had everything or directly put on her, like the boots and bracers, or had it in her hands, like the rest of her outfit. She turned to Benjamin when he asked if she was ready and nodded. "Yes, I am"

For the whole time Benjamin was in another kind of business, she wasn't really paying attention until he had talked to her. The sound of metal and fabric on the floor was slightly distracting her. She rose up from the sitting position she was in and walked to him. Mara had been sitting so she could put her long boots. As first reflex, the Assassin girl looked into the eyes of Benjamin, trying to see what he was feeling. Was he still full of anger and revenge desire? Was he sad? If only she could help him more than what she was doing right now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:44 am

Benjamin gave a nod and turned toward the building. With a deep breath, he stepped toward the doors and entered the Inn before he followed the voices drifting down one of the hallways. Rows of rooms lined each wall and there was even a little alcove with a vending machine and an ice machine and a little further down was an elevator to the other floors. There were eight in total, the last place the elevator could go was onto the roof where often times parties were held and the floor below the roof was where they initiated new students into the Creed as an Assassin. Benjamin remembered the time he was brought into the Creed as a full Assassin.

After he'd been branded, they had all gone to the roof where they had set up a vantage point like the ones from Altaïr's time and there they had all taken the leap of faith with Benjamin being the last person to join them on the ground. He had to admit, the rush he'd felt from leaping off of the roof of the tall Inn had made his heart pound and gotten his adrenaline rushing through his body. "How bad is he?" The voice of Aaron brought him out of his thoughts and soon, Benjamin was halting in the doorway of a large room at the end of the hallway that acted as their infirmary.
"I won' lie, i' ain' pretty in the leas'. The boy's pretty banged up. Whoever attacked 'im was no pushover."

"Will he be orrigh' ta finish his trainin'?"
"Should be. Bu' I think tha' he should ge' a good lon' while ta res' and recover. He's gone through enough." Benjamin couldn't help but breathe out a sigh of relief. So the young one would be alright. Good.
"Orrigh'. You know bes', Mitch. Make sure he's taken care of." Benjamin stepped aside as Aaron, their Master, left the room and he soon fell into step alongside the man.

"Benjamin, I wan' you and the American ta give the city a good sweep. See if ya can' find whoever did this ta tha' lad."
"Aye, Mentor." Benjamin stopped as the Master disappeared around the corner of the hallway and turned to Mara. "Did ya 'ear 'im?"
"Be careful, Benjamin. We don't know who did it."
"For all we know, he could be hanging around right now, waiting to attack." Benjamin didn't respond to neither Altaïr or Ezio. He didn't need Mara thinking he was crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:34 pm

Mara followed Benjamin into the building, putting on the rest of her outfit on her clammy clothes. She soon was wearing everything back, her heavy armor back on her shoulders. She nodded at herself and stopped when Benjamin did so. She silently stayed listening behind him, hands behind her back. And the more she was listening, the oftener she was looking at Benjamin, worrying. Putting a hand on her wall, she got closer to the door and to the Assassin’s back, sadly hearing everything. How could someone even hurt a being that still could be called a boy? She shivered, not sure if it was because of her cold clothing or because of everything that was being said. She finally looked down. At least now, she could help. She could try to bring everything she could before she was sent back to America.

She looked up at Benjamin when he talked and followed him in the big space that was obviously their infirmary. She looked around for a second, trying to see if she could see their wounded one, before turning back to Benjamin. He was now being sent in immediate spotting mission. Hands on each sides of her body, she nodded before she made a small reverence as the man went away. Mara couldn’t help but follow by stare the man as he walked away. After a few seconds, she turned to Benjamin, who was now talking to her. She softly nodded at him and moved out of the infirmary, looking away. They had to find back the asshole who had made one of them go to the infirmary. She wasn’t from the Australian Guild, but she was an Assassin. Therefore, every Assassin was like her brother, her sister.

She reached her hand to Benjamin and put it on his shoulder, looking right into his eyes. She wasn’t being severe or grievous. She was just, most literally, softly looking at him and waiting for him to show her the path. “Let’s go find him, now”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:15 pm

Benjamin nodded and swept down the hallway, his hands pulling up his hood as he went. He'd find the one who did this and he would make them pay. He could feel Ezio and Altaïr on either side of him, their shoulders brushing one another. His steps were theirs and he moved as though his body wasn't his yet there he was, guiding her back into the main lobby and out of the automatic sliding doors into the night air. The second he stopped, Ezio and Altaïr fanned out on either side, their eyes added to his. "Le' me know if ya see anythin'," Benjamin stated to the other two Assassins with them, though he knew no one else could see them except for him and he knew that Mara had followed him, so his statement was also directed at her.
"Destra."
"Of course."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:57 pm

She followed him outside and looked around. When he talked again, she nodded, calmly bringing her hood up to her head. "I will"

After a moment, she started looking around, seeking for a higher viewpoint where she could climb to look around. She didn't knew the place, but as soon as she found some place where she could climb, she did so. She gave a quick glance at Benjamin and continued climbing until she could look around clearly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:18 pm

Benjamin had watched as Mara climbed the nearest building and turned his head to stare straight ahead of him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath he opened them again. He could see everything now. The unimportant things were a dark shade of gray, the policemen were the color of blood and those he could consider friends, like Mara, were a light shade of blue. Ezio hissed in his ear and he could feel both Altaïr and Ezio quickly back up so that their shoulders were touching Benjamin's, their backs shielding his. "Wha's wron'?" Benjamin breathed, bringing his head around to look at Ezio the second his Sight was gone back to normal.

"Qualcuno è lì," said the Italian assassin, giving a nod off in the direction he'd been looking. "Alliance is uncertain."
"We should be cautious," Altaïr stated, his muscles tense beneath his robes. Benjamin gave an acknowledging nod and, following both Ancient Assassins, Benjamin made his way over to the building opposite of where Mara had stationed herself and scaled it until he was on the roof. He crouched and sidled forward, Ezio at his back and Altaïr in front of him. The three stopped when they could peer into the road beyond the building. Ezio was right. There was definitely someone there. Benjamin could see the shadows warping and moving.

He took a deep breath again, closed his eyes and opened them once more. With everything grayed out in his Sight, he could see into the shadows. It was a man, possibly the same one that had fled the docks when he'd killed the Templar. What he didn't account for was that he was being watched himself. "Watch out!" Ezio's call came at the same time the Sense found itself into his mind. Benjamin sprang backward just as an arrow clattered to the roof and he cursed colorfully while his gaze went for one of the rooftops. A hooded figure was there with a modern day bow and an arrow pulled back. He was going to fire again. With Altaïr's hand guiding his, Benjamin pulled out a throwing dagger, weighed it in his hand before he threw it. The man didn't even cry out as the dagger hit him in the throat and sent him toppling over into the street below.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostFaceKiller
Personal Pal!
Personal Pal!

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:56 am

Mara kept looking around. It was kind of difficult to see, there was no much light… she turned to Benjamin, who was climbing somewhere near enough for her to see. The Assassin girl nodded and went back at looking around without noticing what Benjamin could see with his incredible vision. Not even acknowledging what was going under her, she still was trying to focus on her vision so she could at least see something for her to help him. Were they really about to find something? Wasn’t the Assassin’s Den way to close for them to expect for an enemy to come out?

But after a moment, she heard the distinctive sound of an arrow breaking the silence. Mara felt her blood freezing in her veins before she quickly turned to where her friend was. “Benjamin!” she heard herself exclaim before she could even realise it. She ran to get closer to see him avoiding the arrow. It was just like he had seen the arrow before it breaks the air… Mara looked down at the street, from where the projectile had come from. Quickly taking one of her own arrows, she took her bow from her back, notching the object on the rope of it. But when she was about to bend the rope to her ear to gain enough tension. So she could shoot, a silver flash quickly flew and hit a shadow down the road. With a muffled sound, she heard something hitting the ground. She stayed still before she looked back at Benjamin. Again, he had been quicker than her… Mara relaxed her shoulders, put everything back in their places and started going down the building to see if Benjamin’s target was dead.

Mara felt like looking away. She was trying so hard to help him but still, it seemed like he didn’t need her help. He was quick, strong and agile enough for her not to help him. Still, she felt like she had to. She kept her hood on her head when she approved the dead body. His throat had been woodened to death by a single shot… She raised eyebrows in surprise. Benjamin was incredible. Being able to kill someone from a single shot of throwing dagger…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Fate(closed)   

Back to top Go down

Twisted Fate(closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next