Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

The darkness (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

The darkness (closed) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 11:09 am

Samm knelt down beside Ember, and, looking up at Austin, said, "So, training in Kendo - I take it that she likely either overexerted her self when she shouldn't have.". Quickly, he checked for a pulse - that was good. "Pulse is fine... she likely just fainted. Any previous wounds that could cause this?". While waiting for an answer, Samm glanced at a few of the pictures - a few men, but majorly women. Only odd thing - they all looked the exact same. Samm swore he saw a few of them a couple hundred years ago - but that was not that problem.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 2:16 pm

Austin watched as Seth raced away. Was he suggesting bringing Haemon to help? It would have to help. When Samm asked his question, it brought Austin back around to Ember's situation. "She was shot a while ago, back in America." he said absently. Then he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Samm. I want to try something but if I do, I want you to stand as far away from me as possible." His hands were shaking. Apparently, whatever he was wanting to do was making him afraid.
"You can' be serious!" Benjamin hissed. "Aren' we tryin' ta ge' rid of 'im?"
"It might be the only way."
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 4:46 pm

Seth skidded to a halt before racing towards Austin, and leapt onto him.
"Little Drrrragon do everrrrything possible to help Austin fight Haemon. Now Austin want to thrrrrow all that worrrrk away?!" Seth snarled violently, his sharp fangs dripping with saliva.

What was going on in Ember’s head could be compared to someone letting out a foul smelling fart in an elevator, and everybody trying to run out at the same time. All her ancestors were trying to find a way to take control of Ember.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 4:48 pm

Austin's shoulders slumped. Seth had a point. Ember had done everything to try and help him keep Haemon locked away. But what could he do? Then an idea came to mind. They didn't have to use Haemon. They had Samuel. Austin took a deep, calming breath and exhaled slowly before he laid a hand on Ember's forehead again. His eyes flashed the same green as Samuel's had been and his voice changed slightly. "Liz?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 5:34 pm

Seth took a step back, and watched Austin carefully, he would stare at the stranger on occasion. Ember stirred slightly at the familiar voice.
"Lock us up, she's coming" Ember pleaded desperately as she sat up. Clearly, all of her ancestors had taken control. After her warning, Ember passed out again.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 5:40 pm

Standing back a bit already, Samm took a moment. He looked at Benjamin, then Austin, then Ember on the floor, and just said one word - "...What?". He then looked back Austin - the man spoke in a different voice. He then looked at Benjamin, and said, "Okay, you are clearly the most sane one here at the moment. Mainly cause she's passed out and I don't know 'bout him, but - what's the matter with them? Multiple personality disorder? And, why does she even practice fighting, even when wounded - 'a while back' sounds like a few months ago. Not enough time.". Samm felt he might have been asking too much - but, still, he could return answers if they wished him to.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 5:55 pm

Austin shot daggers at Samm. He'd asked too much. Then he turned to Benjamin and nodded over at Samm. "Deal with him. I'll get Ember somewhere safe."
"Or we could jus' lock 'er in 'er room 'till she calms down." Austin nodded and rose to his feet while Benjamin carried Ember to her bed.
"You, sir, come outside. Ember's not feeling herself." He stated, ushering Samm back out into the hallway. A few seconds later, Benjamin joined them. The door was locked as it clicked behind them and Benjamin breathed a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 7:17 pm

Now standing with the two men, Ember in the locked room, he said, "Okay, but, still - is my question going to be answered, or is it 'Confidential'?". He paused a bit, and said, "You know, to even it out - for every question I asked, the ones of why she is practicing, what the problem with Ember is, the reason why Austin here sounded different, the gist of it. You get to ask a question in return, and I will respond with full honesty."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 7:42 pm

"She was training me." Austin snapped, his eyes flashing dark green for a second before he took a calming breath and shook his head, focusing on the warmth that had spread through his body earlier.
"Why is i' tha' you care so much abou' someone you never even me' before?" Benjamin stated, planting a hand on Austin's shoulder to help calm him down. "You're jus' a civilian."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 8:26 pm

Sighing a bit, Samm responded, "I've seen kinds like her before. Heard, primarily, but, at times, even seen. One of them, allegedly, ripped out a mans heart, and commanded many more. I do not believe it is a mere coincidence that she looks exactly like that woman. And, you're statement - as some may believe, looks can be quite deceiving. Second one - I believe you may have some sort of problem. Multiple Personality Disorder?". Samm took a guess here - and he had a bad feeling about their upcoming question too.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 8:44 pm

"Not a disorder." Austin stated, lifting his head high. "I'm perfectly healthy. No disorders of any kind." He could feel Benjamin looking at him funny and took a deep breath. "Have you ever heard of the Animus?"
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 2:19 am

"Austin not crazy, very sound of mind. Ember is insane. It not multiple personality problem, just too many people in one body" a young Arabian man said as he leaned against the wall. From the looks of it, he had the body of a god, some very elaborate jewellery of Egyptian origin, and thick, black eyeliner.
The darkness (closed) - Page 23 Tumblr_nxrocf7nXe1qgvfhfo2_1280
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:54 am

(O.M.G I actually watched that! XD good movie ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:42 pm

Samm nodded, and then said, "Never seen one a 'Animus', but some odd people - people belonging to that Abstergo company - tried to take me in. Said I had a piece of something called 'Eden', as in the biblical location. At least, that's what I think. Now - What do you mean, Multiple bodies trapped in one?".
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 7:30 pm

(I loved that movie)

"Ancestors live inside Ember. Easy mistake for one not used to such things. Ember inherit Abstergo when Master Richard pass on" Seth explained. He was worried about Ember, but he couldn't do that right now.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:00 pm

"Abstergo is actually a Templar organization and the Animus is how they locate pieces of Eden. They locate them from the ancestors of Assassins, or anyone descendant from Assassins."
"Like Ember, Austin has his own ancestors inside 'im. Currently, i's only Samuel and Haemon, who recently showed up."
"Haemon is a dangerous man. He's the reason why I've spaced out quite often and why I sometimes look ill when I'm not. Ember was training me to suppress Haemon's consciousness. And also the reason why I told you to be careful around me and to stay away."

"I don' know why Abstergo would try ta take you in, unless you were descendan' from an Assassin line."
"Who were your ancestors?"
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:06 pm

Samm thought for a bit. Then, deciding to go all out and reveal everything, since it did sound like they did the same, he said, "Well, it may be one reason. You see, the reason why needs explanation. This starts a few years ago. And by few, I mean nearly a thousand. Around the year 1190. Man in robes hands me a ring.", he shows his ring in his left hand, "This ring, as I have deduced, granted me ever-lasting life. I started wearing this when I was 32. Now i'm, ah, Around 900 years old. Lost count. I lived through the third Crusade. The Renaissance. The American Revolution. The Abolitionist movement. The Industrial age. I would not doubt if my likeliness has been depicted in various drawings, for I have spent most of my time entertaining those with music. The one thing always on me - my ring. You could see the suspicion. This might be why I am targeting by these, what did you call 'em... 'Templars'."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Benjamin and Austin exchanged a look. "That ring might be a Piece of Eden." Benjamin could only nod his agreement, unwilling to say anything. "I only know two Assassins who have lived through a lot of the past. The Ghost and his Shadow, though she's only been around since the Pirate Era. Both of them were friends to the Shay and Donnelly lines."
"So i's no' tha' your descendan' from any Assassin. You lived through mos' of History."

"Perhaps the robed man gave you that ring to keep it safe."
"I's a possibility. One we canno' ignore."
"If it's true that this ring of yours is a Piece of Eden, then the Assassins have to keep you safe and out of Templar hands." Both young men froze and exchanged a look.
"Which migh' mean we 'ave ta ship ya off ta the American branch of Assassins."
"See..Ember's father, Richard, is a Templar. Grandmaster, to be exact and as Seth here mentioned, she inherits Abstergo when he dies.

"I know she said she would never betray the Assassins and I believe her, being a distant cousin of the Shays myself. But I would still rather have you in the hands of Assassins like us than in the company of Templars."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:42 pm

Samm nodded. "I understand. I do also believe your theory - him giving it to me to keep it safe - may be true. If I remember correctly, he said something about not selling it, no matter what. But, as I'm sure you already know, I simply can not afford to go into such hiding like I might believe this endeavor will result in. I'm a man who wishes to entertain, and I have spent thousands upon thousands ensuring all of this is done, ranging from outfits, paying workers, buying better instruments, and, in my eyes the most important, donating. I could, as you suggest, hide with these American 'Assassins'. But, I suggest a better idea...". He then took off a ring for a second - it had been such a long time since he had held it in his hands - and held it out between the two. "...this ring is not the only thing worth protecting. I have a life. I suggest I get trained under these others, for I use, as a great show once gave me the term, 'Pocket Sand' tactics. I would, under no circumstance, be able to fight trained men.". As he spoke, it became clear how long he wore this ring - there were tan lines on his various fingers shaped of the ring, some paler, some tanner. It became clearer that he did not enjoy not wearing the ring as well - some hairs were gray with age, due to the collective time of small windows of removing the ring. He hastily put the ring back on. He then continued, "So - does that sound like a good idea, or what?".

(God, my fingers hurt now.)
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:56 pm

(XD I know your pain)

Benjamin and Austin looked at one another for a moment before they each looked at the man. "If you wish to train to defend yourself, then we cannot argue."
"Bu' jus' know tha' we were thinkin' of savin' your life when we offered ta ship ya ta America. God only knows wha' lengths the Templars would go to ta ge' tha' rin' of yours. Bu' we can see tha' you don' wish ta give up the life you have now."
"Just know that if you did choose to go to America, you'd be under the protection of the Assassins and could continue your way of life there, if you so chose."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:48 pm

Samm merely nodded at this response. He then said, "I see. You know, from what I learned of Americans - and I speak from personal experience - they have many flaws and perfections. They always seem to think they are right. There always seems to be some sort of divide between many. They can be biased, yet others can be helpful. They talk loud, showing lots of teeth, and some places are unfavorable. If it does seem fine, I would rather travel and learn from, as you may describe, a 'Loony straight from the madhouse', a man that channels his ancestors, and, ah... I don't know much of you, though you do seem alright.", his last line in reference to Benjamin. He then continued, "So, if it would be advisable - you three seem to be the better offer than a group of people who, at any moment, can release a huge war, especially with their most likely candidate for President. Correct me if their Assassins are much far different.".
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 12:16 am

"All branches of Assassins fight toward the same goal: securing all Pieces of Eden and make sure they don't fall into Templar hands. Saving humanity's free will is a side bonus."
"Bu' all Assassins are differen' from their styles ta their fightin' ta the country they came from. Like me. I'm originally from Australia."
"And I'm pure American. And I have to admit, most Americans are full of themselves." Austin and Benjamin couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 12:27 am

Samm nodded in agreement, a slight smile visible on his face. He let out a small laugh before continuing, "From what you said, 'Securing all pieces of Eden', it sounds like they more-so keep them in safe keeping. Don't know how they would feel if one of them - one that literally could ensure so many things, one that could allow for the beloved famous - Patrick Stewart, maybe Bill Murray - to live forever unless harmed physically, was kept on just an old guy from Israel with no fighting experience."/
Back to top Go down
Voidmon
Admin
Admin
Voidmon

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 4:27 am

"Excuse rudeness, but Seth must tend to Ember. No more talk of Ember. Too many big important secrets" Seth said before he made his way into Ember’s room. He wondered if the humans were being too trusting of this new man, this stranger. Seth curled up at the foot of Ember’s bed, and watched Ember as she fought to keep control of her body.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:56 am

Something that felt like a punch to the gut made Austin flinch slightly, though it was barely visible. "Fightin' now migh' be differen' than wha' i' was back in Israel all those years ago." Benjamin warned calmly. Austin said nothing and instead excused himself before he left the area rather quickly. "Bu' I can see tha' you've changed with the times well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The darkness (closed)   The darkness (closed) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The darkness (closed)
Page 23 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next