Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:29 pm

Smiling Fiona finished her stew and sat the bowl down. "I'm glad you think they would." She told him as she looked up at the cloudy sky. "Mine would like you as well. "
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:43 pm

"Glad you think so," Ronin said softly and finished his bowl of stew before pouring another. "Just help yourself to some more if you want."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Fiona smiled and poured herself another bowl. "I'm glad you think they would... I would like to think so... Was your mother an assassin?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 4:53 pm

Ronin nearly choked on his stew for a moment before he lowered the bowl and took a deep breath before finishing the mouthful he'd gotten and answered. "In her own way," he said. "She was really just a normal woman who knew some of father's work. Well...his real work, at any rate. He'd put up the front as though he were just a carpenter, though he shared stories of his times fighting in a war to me alone. Somehow, I always knew that, whenever father was away for weeks on end, he was doing something very different from what he told mother. Though I suspect that she knew he was lying to her at times."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:32 pm

"My mother knew about the assassins but she wasn't one. My father was honest with her though and with me. There were never any secrets between any of us." She told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:09 pm

"Then your mother was more trusting than mine," he said with a laugh, eating some more of the stew. "Actually...I think I remember a necklace of hers being a red cross...if she had ties to the Templars, then it's not surprising she was distrusting."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Fiona gave him a small nod as she ate at her second bow of stew. She liked Ronin's cooking, it was really good but she was starting to feel a tad sick. "My mother was a strong women and very trust worthy." She told Ronin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:34 pm

Ronin gave a small nod of his head and dished out a third bowl for himself. "She sounds like a strong woman," he said softly, slurping the stew and chewing the meat.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:35 pm

She would not approve of the slurping though and neither do I." She said with a chuckle. "My mother taught manners. She may not have been one of those high society women but if it weren't for the color of her skin one wouldn't be able to tell her apart from high society women."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:41 pm

Ronin couldn't help but laugh and shook his head, wiping the edge of his mouth off with a sleeve. "My mother would slap my arm when I slurp food," he said. "I can't help it. If it's soup and good food, it just happens."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:48 pm

Fiona smiled and shook her head. "Well I won't slap your arm but I can give you annoyed looks from time to time." She told him with a smile as she got herself another bowl. She didn't fill it like the others instead it was only half full.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 8:52 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and nodded. "Okay," he said with a gentle twinkle of his eyes as he ate his third bowl.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:59 pm

"If its ok with you I think I will go to sleep early..." She said sitting the bowl down. She lowered her head and started couching as she headed over to where she had laid before.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 10:36 pm

"Take some more of that medicine," Ronin called after her. "And sleep closer to the fire. It'll keep you warm. Don't want you getting any worse than you already are." Something in his voice sounded like pure concern.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:13 pm

"Trust me I don't wanna get worse than I already am..." She said as she came back and laid by the fire. as she laid there she watched as the flames danced. It reminded her of that night when the Templar's had come and set her home a blaze. She took a bit more of the medician before closing her eyes to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:26 pm

Ronin rose to his feet, approached his saddlebag and unpacked something. Only when he was draping it across her did he reveal what it was. It was his blanket that his father had made him. When he was certain she was alright, he returned to his spot at the fire and poured another bowl of stew.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 6:27 am

Fiona awoke the next day around noon. It was still raining and she looked around. She couldn't believe Ronin had allowed her to sleep this long.. Looking down she noticed the blanket and quickly folded it and it back in his saddle bag.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:06 pm

"Good to know you're awake," Ronin said as he returned with a small bag and two squirrels slung over his shoulder. He plopped the squirrels down onto the ground next to the deer carcass that he'd carved up the previous night. Now it lay bare, stripped of its meat. The bag he tossed toward her and sat down again, finishing off the deer stew from last night before he began to skin and clean out the squirrels. "That bag's full of berries, by the way. Quite a variety, too. Blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, you know."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 1:55 pm

Raising her hand Fiona caught the bag and opened it. "Thank you. Some day I will make a a berry pie. Its a combination of all of the berry's you just brought me." She said as she reached in and poped a few in her mouth. "This was very nice of you. Thank you again." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Ronin grinned and looked over at her, his blue eyes sparkling like sheets of ice. "I figured you'd want a more breakfast feeling food instead of squirrel," he said. "Berries are just that kind of food."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:18 pm

Smiling she sat down by the fire and took a few berry's before popping them in her mouth. "I really apreaceat this." She said smiling at him. Sighing she glanced out at the rain. "I wish this rain would stop though... Its very sweet of you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 4:08 pm

"Eh," Ronin muttered, attempting to sound modest and mysterious at the same time as he cooked the squirrels.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:17 pm

Sighing Fiona sat by the fire munching on her berry's as she watched the meat cook. "Would you like some?" She asked with a smile as she held the bag out to him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Ronin looked at the bag for a moment before he gave her a grin. "Blackberries," he said softly. "Those are my favorite."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 4:32 pm

"Well then take some" Fiona said with a smile as she got up and sat next to him and held out the bag again. "I don't think I can eat them all alone anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next