Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:31 pm

When Fiona re-appeared she wore her students robes. Her hair now tied back with war braids hanging randomly some loose and hanging at the sides of her head and some tied back. Her father would wear war braids when he would go off to help people with the assassins. She smiled when she found Ronin. "Nice throw." She said as she stepped out into the back yard. "How do I look?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:33 pm

Ronin had pulled the last of his daggers from their marks and now turned to face Fiona. He froze, his blue eyes widening as he took in her features. "You look," he hesitated, his voice softer than usual. "Amazing." He'd wanted to say 'beautiful', but had thought he'd regret it if he had. Ronin was glad now that most his face was hidden behind his mask so she wouldn't see the heat rising into his cheeks, coloring them as red as cherries.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:39 pm

Fiona smiled and blushed slightly. "Thank you. I'm glad you like it." She said. "So what now?" she asked still unable to stop smiling.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:48 pm

Ronin began to walk toward her, sticking the daggers back into the strap along his chest. "Now," he said with a soft sigh and a cool look in his eyes. "We train. You've already proven you've inherited your father's Sense. Now, it's just a matter of training. First, we'll start with swords. Then we'll move up to guns, though I personally don't use them. We'll go through each weapon still used until we find ones that best fit you and your own style of Assassination." Ronin gripped the handle of a training steel sword setting in a rack near the door of the house.

He weighed the weapon in his hands for a moment, twisting it through the air and juggling it between his hands before he flipped it around, tucking the blade gently beneath his arm with his fingers lightly balancing the blade nearest its hilt, which now faced the new Student.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:52 pm

Smiling Fiona took the sword. Her father had taught her how to use a sword but it had just been basic training. "I'm ready when you are." She said giving the sword a small twirl in her hands to show she had some skill with it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:56 pm

Ronin straightened and ripped his katana free of its sheath that rested against the small of his back. Now that he'd positioned himself into a fighting stance and held the katana in front of him, the blade's tip pointing over his left arm, he looked more like a Japanese ninja than an Assassin in America. "We'll see what you know of basic sword defense and attack," he said with a nod, planting his feet firmly into the ground. "Let's see your attack."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Fiona took a moment to size him up before she sword her sword. She made it look like she was attacking from a low swing but raised her sword at the last moment stopping it just inches from his neck. She smiled at him with a fierceness in her eyes she had never let him see before now.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:13 pm

Ronin stared at the tip of the training sword as though he didn't care. Then he brought his katana swinging, metal clanging against metal as he swiped the sword away and brought his katana back up in the defensive style he'd held it before. "Defend yourself!" He shouted, his voice rising from its normal tone. Ronin lunged forward, bringing his katana swiping down, though it was a feint and he soon twisted his sword around to strike from the side.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:15 pm

Fiona's eyes followed his sword and managed to block his attack, barely blocking his sword but she managed to. "My da taught me well so teach me something new.." She said as she pushed his sword back.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:24 pm

Ronin straightened up from his stance, twisting his katana in his hand for a moment. "It's better to make sure you can actually attack and defend with a sword than to have you cut your arm off trying something advanced," Ronin sounded like he was teasing and soon shifted his stance again. "Okay. You know the sword. Now, it's time to see if you can use a gun."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:32 pm

"I'm sure I can handle it. My father taught me a little but not as much as the sword." Fiona said as she placed the sword back where it belonged. "I am ready to learn." She said with a smile a she turned back towards him. "What type of gun will I be shooting today?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Ronin held up a gun he'd been handed by Carson just a few moments earlier. "Long rifles," he said simply, handing her the gun and standing aside while a finger pointed toward a target. "Shoot that target." He knew he couldn't teach her much, as he never used guns.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:40 pm

Fiona had watched her father use one of these before and she mimicked his stance and aimed like he had. She fired but missed the target and hit a tree beside it. "Bleeding hell... I missed.." She muttered to herself with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Ronin had watched her stance and had moved to peer over her shoulder, staring down the barrel of the rifle. "Stare down the rifle, and shift the gun just slightly to the left," he said gently.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Nodding she did exactly as he told her before firing again. Shit hit the target this time and when she did she smiled and jumped happily. Turning she hugged Ronin before realizing what she did. Slowly she pulled away. "Sorry..." She said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Again, Ronin was glad his face was hidden behind his mask. He swore his cheeks were redder than a tomato at this point, though he stood stiff and lifted his head up a bit. "It's okay," he said softly, swearing his voice was shaking.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:08 pm

She liked the hug she had given him. Liked the feeling of him agents her bit she wouldn't admit it. There would be no way he would be interested her. "So whats next?" She asked with a smile. "I want to learn more weapons.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:11 pm

At the mention of more weapons, Ronin quickly brought the bow he'd gotten from a merchant in the town they'd just left and strung an arrow to it, letting it lose rather quickly. The arrow burried itself deep within the straw target and he lowered his arm, nodding toward the rack. "Bows," he said, sounding distracted almost. "They require a steady hand and good aim." He'd enjoyed her hug and the feel of her warmth against his body, though he wouldn't admit it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:18 pm

A smile crossed her face as she took the bow. She checked the bow over obviously knowing a thing or two about bows. "This is very well fashioned." She said as she aimed the bow at the arrow he had shot and fired. She let loose as the arrow flew threw the arm she smiled as it split his arrow in half. Smiling she handed the bow back to him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Ronin retook his bow and nodded with a small grin, his cheeks rising in the act. "Japanese woodwork," he stated simply with a small shrug. "My father's friend makes bows for a living. And look: the portion where you grip it is steel."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:30 pm

"My mother use to make bows." She said. "May I shoot it once more?" She asked giving him a smile. She did enjoy bows alot and her mother use to make them for her but they had all burned in the fire.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:33 pm

Ronin carefully held out the bow toward her and dipped his head in a small nod. "My father taught me a thing or two before he died," he said with a devious twinkle of his eyes. "I'm sure I can do something for you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:39 pm

Smiling Fiona looked for some kind of Target. Smiling she went in and grabbed an apple. "Ronin. Throw this and I bet you I can hit it." She said with a confident smile. She looked towards a tree and said "There." As she got ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:47 pm

Ronin weighed the apple in his hands for a moment and then tossed it into the air. "Go!"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 6:51 pm

Fiona fired her arrow and hit the apple, pinning it to a tree. Turning to him she smiled and held his bow back out to him. "Impressed?" She asked in a confident tone. She had always been good with bows and had always loved them. "Next?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next