Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Deadly passion (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Deadly passion (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:01 pm

Born 1757 to an irish assassin father and a Cherokee women she was a happy child but she and her mother were never introduced to any of her father’s brotherhood. Her father did train her though and as she grew so did her skills. When she was sixteen while she and her family slept a fire broke out from the fire place in her home. She had been the only one who had made it out. Her mother had been pinned down by a support beam and her father burned to death while trying to save her. Now using the skills her father had taught her to steal for a living she discovers that it had been a group of Templar's trying to take out her fathers family but one survives… and she wants revenge.

((I would like to just do a one on one with someone. I would also like there to be a bit of romance  I know I’m strange but I don’t do well when others besides the one I’m rping with see my rping. Once again I know I’m strange. This can be played in privet messages or e-mail. Message me and we can work something out. Sorry for being strange again ^^))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:51 pm

Timothy was having a normal day, for him, atleast. He was wearing his simple, dark brown robes, and only had on his lucky rifle and a couple knives, with a few throwing knives aswell. Anybody who knew him would know that, for Timothy, this was extremely under-armed for him. He also had on his hiddenn blades, but other than that, that was all. He decided to stroll the city - a bit noticeable in the crowd, being 6'6 - and simply... look around, seeing the sights, yet right now, he was strolling the market, and seeing what was currently for sell.

(Also, I had this copied before you sent the Private message, so thats why itsnheremso quick.)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Fiona worked in a tavern for a free room and food but she had another job. She was out about the town at the moment wearing a simple brown skirt and a simple top. Under her skirt she wore a pair of leather pants, Under her sleeve she wore a hidden blade but it wasn't a small blade but one the length of her forearm. She wore a hood that tied around her neck, it was down at the moment because she was blending in with the crowds.

She noticed a man walking about and saw his money pouch. Grinning she knew it would be easy to snag it. Walking in his direction she bumped into him accidentally on purpose. “Please forgive me sir.” She said as she snagged the pouch from his belt, he didn't seem to notice as she walked away. Once she got out of sight she began climbing one of the many buildings before taking off towards the tavern which lay on the outskirts of town.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:32 pm

As he soghed a bit, he said, before she went out of sight, "Not a problem!"He grinned a bit - glad to kniw some people were as clumsy as he aswell. Finally, after strolling the market long enough, he finally found the carrots, apples, and, well, basically all the fruits and vegetables. The only food he had to buy, since they could hunt. He looked at the man, and said, his items in his hands, "So, how much'll it be?" The man told him thenprice, as Timothy nodded, and, grabbing for his money pouch, realised something.
It wasn't there.
He turned around, dropping the food back in the bins, as he walked odf, thinking - who could have possibly... but then, it hit him like a carriage.

The woman who bumped into him stole it.

(Also, ill let this slide since its part of plot, but you have to let the person with the character react and what they do. Also, its fine, since your new, but try avoiding situations as such, okay? Also, you're doing fine.)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:41 pm

Fiona had stopped half way to her home to count the money she had taken from the tall stranger that day but something about his appearance bothered her. She couldn’t put her finger on it but she wouldn't let it eat at her. She smiled once she was done counting it had been a good amount of cash and she felt proud of herself for taking it without him even seeming to notice. She looked behind her to make sure he hadn't followed her if he even knew where she had went. He had just seen her going into a dead end ally. No one had ever been able to catch her and anyone would be a fool to try while she was on the roofs of the building.

Ok sorry about that. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:44 pm

(Not a problem, rookie mistake, thats all.)

Quickly running towards a lift by the side of the wall, he drew out his throwing knife, grabbed onto the rope, and threw the knife at the bottom, as he flew up above, landing on the roof, his hood coming on due to the speed. "Alright... find a vantage point and look for 'em, or travel the roofs... She did seem to go that way..." He said to himself, as he looked towards the direction she went, or so he thought. Drawing a knife, more so a dagger, he said to him self again, "...lets see who was idiotic enough to rob an Assassin.", as he began jumping, from roof to roof, towards her direction - was that another person on the roof a bit farther ahead? It was a quite small figure from where he was, he wasnt even able to make out the hair color, but Timothy scowled a bit, and began running faster, as he landed each jump across a roof with ease.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:15 am

Looking up at the sky she sighed broadly before standing. She really didn’t know what to do now, she could go back to the tavern or she could wonder for a bit. Turning she spotted someone coming towards her she stopped walking and watched it get closer. She was impressed someone had been able to follow her. Now anyone who could do that deserved their money back. So she would wait for him to come to her. She had known there were more people had the skills her father had taught her but she had never meet any of them besides her father.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:24 am

Seeing her stop and turn around towards him, he sped uo his pace lightly, running along a railing, and the, jumping across, he noticed one thing - the jump between buildings was too far. However, luckily for his dagger, he stabbed it into the building vert forcefully - luckily it was a softer brick, and was caught in a crack. Supported by the dagger, he grabbed onto the roof edge, and, pulling his dagger back out, stabbed it into the top of the roof, an doulled himself up thanks to it and his strength. As he rose, he oulled out his dagger from the roof, and, looking down at her a bit, said, "..so, I take it you're the one who stole my money?", as he pulled down his hood, showing his dark brown hair, and deep, dark brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:42 am

Smiling Fiona pulled his money from her belt and tossed it back to him. “You were the first person who has been able to catch me up here. If anyone deserves that money its you.” She didn't want to stand here for much longer. She had promised the tavern’s owners she would help them tonight with the costumers. “Well now that, that’s settled I’ll just be on my way.” She told him pulling her own hood up.” She didn't want him to see her eyes because she couldn't stop looking at him. Slowly she began to back away towards the edge of the roof. Below was a cart of hay she could use to soften her fall.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:48 am

About to turn back to the market and purchase his goods, he said to her, "Wait... what's your name?" He put the pouch back on, and said, "You have the skills od an Assassin. Take it you're reoated to one?" He sheathed the dagger, and, after a few seconds, said, "Where are my manners - my name, is Timothy Butcher.", as he straightened his robes. He did not know why, but he had a feeling... a feeling of trust towards her, despite her just robbing him. Then again, she gave him his money back.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:58 am

She stood at the edge of the roof thinking for a moment. Pointing to the tavern she was going to she said. “Go to that tavern tonight and we can talk there. I’ll even give you a free meal.” She said nothing else as she jumped, her legs straight her arms out. Smiling once she landed in the cart she quickly got up and ran off down the road towards the old wood building. She had disappeared after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:07 am

Timothy watched, silently, as she dissapeared into the hay, then the Tavern. Yep. Definetely related to one. He grinned, as he ran back, and payed for the fruits and vegetables, and headed back home, where his grandfather was not at currently, for he was taking a carriage ride throughout town. Timtohy put the fruits and vegetables away, and, sitting on the couch, fell asleep unwillingly. 

Waking up, at about 9:50, he stood up, and, gaining balance, remembered something the gril said earlier - to go to the tavern, tonight. It was already night. Wasting no time, Timothy quickly rushed out, mounted his gray horse, and galloped back towards town, soon arriving at the tavernm where he made sjpure the horse stayed with the other horses, as he entered the Tavern, scanning the room for a familiar face.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:18 am

Fiona was helping an elderly women to a chair and took over what the old women had been doing, preparing drinks and food. Picking up a tray she took it to a table of red coats, they were drunk and one reached out to groped her. Turning she grabbed his finger and twisted it till it was on the brink of breaking. She looked at him her eyes had turned cold. “Don’t touch me or I’ll rip the finger off your hand.” She told him before placing his food and drink on the table and letting go of him. She smiled when she saw Timothy. Whipping her hands off on an apron she wore she walked over. “Welcome. Come with me” She said before walking to a back table.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:53 am

Timothy followed her, and his eyes strayed down a- "No." He thought to himself. "You are more decent than that.". As they reached the table, Timothy sat down, and said, "Look, I just can't pay nothing. I'll pay for it." He was, obviously, talking about the meal. Finally, after coughing a bit, he asked, "So, is there another reason as to why you invited me, or is it just honestly to make up for an incident that I already forgave you for already?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:58 am

Fiona smiled at him for a moment. “Don’t worry about the meal I’ll pay for it myself.” Smiling she went back to the kitchen before bring back a large bowl of venision stew to the table and a few drinks with her. She sat the bowl and the drinks on the table before sitting down herself. “You had questions. I may have the answers if you care to ask again.” She said with a smile as she took a drink of the alcohol in her cup.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:02 pm

Timothy popped open a drink, and took a swig of his drink. Finally, he said, "I wanted to ask two things..." He ate some of his vension stew, and finally asked her, "Is there anu other reason as to why you invited me here? And, tell me if these two names ring any bells - Assassin. Templar."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:00 pm

She smiled at the first question but her smile faded when he mentioned Templar's. “I know of the Templar's, yes and I definitely know of the Assassin’s. My father was an assassin. It is where I learned to do the things I do.” She told him before taking anther drink. “And as for why I invited you here… you simply caught my attention. You impressed me I've never meet an assassin besides my father.” She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:30 pm

Timothy smiled, lightly. He took anothernswig of his drink, and said, "Yes, yes... Assassins have... how would you say... gone a bit scare, as of now. Apparently, according to my grandfather, it was mostly due to a betrayal of an Assasin named Shay. Shay Cormac." He drank a bit more of his liqour, and said, "Ever heard Elizabeth Shay, scourge of the West Indies?" As he drank some more of his liqour.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:43 pm

Frowning she shook her head. “No I have not. My father only taught me my skills and the creed.” She said leaning back in her chair. She never knew why her father had never taken her to meet any other assassins but she never questioned her father. She was quiet for a long moment lost in thoughts of her father and mother.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:58 pm

Grinning a bit, Timothy said, "Elizabeth Shay is, by far, one of the best around. Fought with Jack Rackham, Captain Kidd, and even Blackbeard himself. My grandfather fought alongside her aswell." He took another drink, and said, "Now - as for you. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:10 pm

She was startled when he spoke to her. She smiled at him for a moment she wanted to learn the history and stories of the assassin’s but she only had two questions at the present moment. “ At the present time… I only have two… Are there more assassins’ here? Can I meet them?” She asked looking at him. She had always wanted to meet more like her father and this was her chance.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:42 pm

Finishing his drink, he said, "In the tavern? No. But somewhere around near the city? Yes. Damian Butcher my retired grandfather, Ronald Butcher, my father, and Connor Kenway. He's a native, but, I have no clue if there are any others. And, the only you can meet is my Grandfather, since I have no clue where Connor is, and my father is usually out on missions."He put his bottle to the side, and said, "I only have one horse, so we'd need to ride on the same one." He flustered himself a bit, but greatly hid it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:05 pm

She smiled at him. “That would be fine.” She said before looking over at the old women cooking a pot of food. “Give me a moment to let her know I’m leaving an I’ll meet you out front.” She said. She couldn't help but feel a little excited about meeting another assassin even if he was an old man. She couldn't help but wonder what she could learn from this… Standing up she walked over to the old women and gently pulled her aside to speak with her.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Timothy nodded, and exited the tavern as she went towards the old lady. Walking up to the horse, he pat it on the head a bit, saying, "Alright, boy... let's see if they were right, and that Tennessee stalions are the fastest and strongest." He fed the horse a carrot he normally carried around in a puch, along with a couple others. Neighing a bit, the horse finished the food, and he patted him gently again, waiting for Fiona.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Fiona took a few moments to let the old women know she would be leaving for awhile before she went pulled the skirt off reviling her leather pants that she wore underneath. She didn’t wear her gloves but under the coat she wore were throwing knives. Smiling she walked over to where he stood with his horse. Her waist long black hair was tied back so she could pull the hood she wore over her face if need be. “Alright I’m ready.” She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly passion (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next