Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 4:53 pm

"Good," Ronin said with a nod, finishing off his own food before dousing the fire and rising to his feet. "Come. We'll work on your senses while we continue on our way."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 5:12 pm

Fiona smiled and got up. "I'm ready for anything you throw at me." She said as she went to her horse to untie it. "So tell me. What will we be doing?" She asked as she mounted her horse giving the animal a pet on the neck.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 5:18 pm

"Well," Ronin packed away his blanket and began to saddle up his horse, explaining how some Assassins had something called The Sense, which allows them to see and hear things farther away from them. "I'm one of those Assassins. If your father was as well, you've likely inherited his gift. I'm going to test you to see if you do have the Sense and we will go from there."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:39 pm

Alright" She said. "So how are ya goin ta do tha then?" She asked with a smile as she continued to stroke the horses neck. "I am egar to learn what your going to teach me and am ready to start as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 6:44 pm

Ronin looked around for a moment, his blue gaze intense and focused as he stared around them. Then he pointed a slender finger toward the distance, where he could see a deer grazing on some early spring grass, way past the trees ahead of them and a few hills into another stretch of forest. "Tell me what you can see in that direction. Focus on your hearing and sight alone, with only my voice as a distraction."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:13 pm

Turning her head in the direction he pointed to she looked for just a moment. "I see... A deer... A doe grazing on early grass. Shes beautiful..." She said without looking back at him. A smile curled on her lips as she turned to look at him. "Well? How did I do?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Ronin's eyes were wide and only blinked once before he smiled, his cheek bones rising from behind his mask. "You've got the Sense," he said softly with a dip of his head. "That's good. The Sense helps in finding hiding places, enemies...targets and their trails. I'll teach you how to better hone this ability as well as train you in the ways I was trained. You will become an Assassin. Now come. We'll hone your Sense along the way."

Ronin hoisted himself into the saddle of his black stallion, turning the horse slightly before he scanned the area ahead and picked up faint traces of movement beyond the trees, on a road. "Come. I believe our targets have continued onto the next town."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Turning her horse she looked where he was and nodded seeing the movement. "Lead on." She said as she moved her horse to stand by his. She wondered if they would catch the targets in this town or if they would miss him again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Ronin gave her a swift nod and spurred his horse forward. The black stallion's hooves kicked up the slushy snow as he sprang forward, his hooves pounding hard against the earth as they approached the road swiftly. Somehow, Ronin's gut was telling him to be careful in this next town. He twisted around in his saddle to glance briefly at Fiona. "When we get to the town," he called above the howling wind. "Don't say a word. We might not be welcome. And stay close to me."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 8:15 pm

Fiona followed behind him on her horse being sure to keep her horses pace with his. When he told her to stay close and keep quiet in the next town. Giving him a nod she continued to follow him quietly. She kept her guard up, staying aware of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Ronin looked around for a moment as the town began to appear ahead of them. The second his horse's hooves crossed from wilderness road to town road, Ronin's head lolled down slightly and he self-consciously raised a hand to tug lightly at his hood before his hand returned to his side in a lax way. As though sensing his wariness, the black stallion beneath him began to walk in a leisurely way, his rider swaying gently from side to side while his blue gaze scanned their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 3:50 pm

Fiona did as he did, glancing around every once in awhile. She kept her guard up and stayed very close to him, her horse nearly neck and neck with with his. She said nothing but wondered where we would stop. She could see the tavern up ahead but wasn't sure if thats where they would be staying.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:11 pm

Ronin's own gaze had travelled to the tavern. They narrowed sharply and a gentle frown appeared on his face. Calmly, he steered his horse away from the tavern and headed toward an unusual building further down the road, on a corner. Ronin's hand calmly and unnoticably pulled the horse to a halt in front of the building.

The Assassin swung down from the saddle, a hand each on either side of it. Carefully, he slid his hands down, taking the reins and tethering the horse to the post before loosening the girth. Ronin cast his blue gaze from side to side for a moment before he looked to Fiona and gave a tiny nod to signal for her to follow him before he crossed the ground and entered the building after walking up onto the porch.

Inside, he called out for someone, the name unfamiliar. The next instant, a hooded man came forward and clasped Ronin on the arm in greeting. "Thought you were dead,"
"Believe me, Carson," Ronin said, his soft voice holding a tone of respect for this man. "If I was dead, you would know about it. I'd take several Templars down with me." The man laughed and gave a nod.
"I believe that,"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:16 pm

After tieing her own horse off she slowly stepped inside but stayed behind Ronin. "Do I get an introduction?" She asked softly. Her own hood remained up and her head down. She knew this was a place for Assassins and looked around the place with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:28 pm

Ronin stepped off to the side and held out a hand for Fiona, his palm open. "Master Carson," Ronin said, emphasizing the man's title here. "This is Fiona McCarthy, daughter of the late Master McCarthy."
"I was unaware he had a daughter," said Carson with interest dripping from his smooth voice. "Welcome to the Bureau, Miss McCarthy."

"She wishes to follow in her father's footsteps," Ronin explained softly with a nod in her direction. Carson's head lifted in interest, his silver eyes widening in curiosity.
"Does she have the Sense?"
"She does," Carson remained silent for a moment before he gave a sharp nod.
"Very well then," he said simply and motioned toward Ronin with a hand before it returned behind his back. "Ronin here will be your Mentor. I'll have someone bring you your Student Robes and, once you've completed your training, visit any of the Bureaus and they will give you the initiation...and the mark of an Assassin."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:34 pm

Smiling Fiona moved forward. "Thank you sir... You have no idea how much this means to me..." She said with a sad smile.  "You knew my father?" She asked looking up at him. She had so many questions so many things she wanted to know. She was excited and scared all at once and she couldn't wait to start learning.

Last edited by AvaAssassin on Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 4:53 pm

(Fiona XD)

Carson gave a small nod and a sad smile crossed his face. "McCarthy was a great Assassin," he said softly. "He was known by all Bureaus here in the colonies and respected by many. A shame what happened to him and his wife." Ronin snorted in contemptment.
"Templars always get rid of those they fear,"
"Ronin's right. McCarthy, to them, was an Assassin that had to die. But his wife...she had no ties to us other than her husband. She didn't deserve to die that kind of death."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 5:19 pm

"Neither of them deserved that kind of death.. I had to watch them burn... I buried them still holding each other and I want to make the Templar's burn like my parents did... I want to make them suffer for it..." She said looking directly at the master assassin. "If it weren't for my father I would have burnt as well... "
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:39 pm

Carson gently shushed the girl with a gentle hand landing on her shoulder. "You have a drive against the Templars," he said with a knowing nod. Then a frown settled across his face, turning his silver eyes hard and cold like moonlight. "But never forget that Templars are the same as us: human. Never disrespect those you kill, even if they are your enemy. You're not the Templars you hunt, so do not become them." Ronin knew those words. They'd been words of history, shared between uncle and nephew in Italy, during the Renaissance and he nodded at how true they rang.

Last edited by DarkAssassin on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Fiona nodded as she looked up at him. "I understand... But I must see justice done for my parents... I promise you though. I will never become like the Templar's." She said giving him a small smile. Her heart hurt from the memories she had remembered a few moments ago. "Forgive me for asking but.. Is there a place here where I might take a quick bath?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Carson gave a small nod of his head and turned toward a doorway that smelt of medicines. "Samantha! Please show Miss McCarthy to the Bath." Ronin twisted his head around as a robed female with light brown hair came into the room.
"This way, miss," she said in a sweet, bell-sounding voice, motioning toward Fiona before stepping off in another direction.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:04 pm

Thank you." She told Carson before following the robed women. She was eager for a hot bath and to put on her students robes. She was quiet as she followed the women but took in her surroundings. She couldn't have been happier to be here. She hopped her father would have been proud.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:07 pm

The woman stopped off in a rather nice bathroom and stood to the side of the door, her hands folded in front of her. "Here you are, Ma'am,"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:16 pm

Smiling she nodded before stepping in. It was nice, much better than baths in a wooden tub this one was metal. Brass if he was right. She smiled as she found her robes sitting folded on a chair. Once the door closed Fiona began to disrobe and got into the tub of hot water. Sighing with relief she laid back and thought about her future.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 4:22 pm

While Fiona was bathing, Ronin had slipped into the backyard, hidden from view by the backs of other houses nearby. With a soft exhale of breath, Ronin lashed his hands forward, his throwing daggers flying through the air and striking the dummies that were set up around the yard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next