Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:54 pm

"It's not done yet," Ronin said softly, giving the stew another stir, adding in another herb and some more meat.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:59 pm

It still smells good." She said as she got up to move closer to the fire. "What herbs have you added?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:04 pm

"Rosemary, sage and basil," Ronin answered, looking over at her for a moment with a twinkle in his eyes. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:12 pm

Fiona smiled. "It smells like my mothers deer stew..." She said with a smile as she sat there. "I've missed that smell.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle. "I've always made it like this," he said softly, stirring the stew again, checking the meat and thickness of the stew.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:28 pm

"It just reminded me of my mom." She said with a smile. "She would have liked you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Ronin gave a small grin and looked over at her for a moment. "And father would have liked you," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:50 pm

I'm glad you think so." She said with a smiled as she held out her hands to be warmed by the fire.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 10:59 pm

"Oh, I know he would," Ronin stated, straightening his back and proceeding to deepen his voice in mock-amusement. "'Now son, you need a woman like your mother: Sleek, independent and headstrong. A woman who can take care of herself and give you all you need.'"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:13 pm

Fiona smiled and laughed softly. "Well that sound like me doesn't it. My father never like it when my mother would talk of me getting married or anything like that. He always said he would make sure anyone I was with would be good enough or I would have no one."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:24 pm

Ronin gave a soft laugh of his own. "Mother was the same way," he said softly. "Always declaring that, if I was going to marry, the woman would have to be exactly right. Get this!: She wanted to marry me off to some pompous puffball who thought she was better than everyone else!" Ronin gave a snort and stirred the stew again. "Father quickly put an end to that."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:41 pm

Aye. My father wanted to arrange a marriage for me as well. To a young Irish assassin but mother had words with him about it. I did love my father though.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 11:44 pm

"Oh, I loved mother too," Ronin said, stirring the stew once again and checking on the meat. "It was her choice of wife for me that I hated! Always tried to pair me up to noblemen's daughters. Said that she wanted me to have what she never got to have: a mate with money. Pff. Nothing I hate more than having to rely on someone else to bring money in."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:08 am

Fiona smiled. "My father was well off but he taught me money was not everything and that one could live fine without it." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:15 am

"My family certainly got by without much," Ronin stated, stirring the stew once again. "Father always made certain I had clothes to wear and food on the table. I didn't need much else, really. While everyone else had toys to play with, all I really needed was my imagination and a fort outside that my father built for me. Pretended that I was fighting a war and saved a bunch of people who treated me as a hero." Ronin's eyes gained a faraway look to them all of a sudden and a weak laugh escaped his lips. "How differently my story turned out, compared to how I imagined it."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:20 am

Fiona smiled as she listened. "If it makes you feel better... I think your a hero. Mine in any case." She said with a smile. She meant every word of what she said and she wanted him to know that. "Do you think your mother would have liked me?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:26 am

Ronin looked over at Fiona and grinned, his cheek bones rising from his mask and causing his eyes to narrow slightly. "I'm pretty sure she'd say that you reminded her of herself when she was younger," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:58 am

Oh would she?" Fiona asked with a smile as she watched the food cook. "I think my father would have liked you." She told him with a sigh. "I still wish they were still here..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:06 am

"Everyone who's lost their parents wish they were still here," Ronin said softly, testing the meat for a moment before giving a nod and pulling out a couple of wooden bowls, into which he poured the stew and handed one to her. "Now me...I wish my father were still here."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:03 am

"I would have liked to meet him if he were still around." Fiona told him before taking a small bite, causing a smile to appear on her face. "It even tastes like her's..." Fiona said before she had to sit the bowl down to to couch. "Sorry Ronin..." She said as she picked her bowl up once again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:07 am

Ronin grinned at her and began to eat his own bowl of stew, thinking back to the days when his father had taught him to shoot a bow and wield a sword. Slowly, the smile faded from his features and his eyes became dull, as though wishing for something long past.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:53 am

Fiona could read his face easily. "I know how it feels to want them back... When we meet at the burnt shell of what was once my home I feel the same way...." She said as tears began to fall.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and stared down into his bowl. "Father once told me that he would always be there," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:50 pm

He is... You may not be able to see him.. but he''s here. I speak to my father and mother sometimes you know. I know they can hear me but I can't hear them. Perhaps you should try talking to him?" She said with a smile
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:57 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and drank some more of the stew, his face hidden in shadow. "I think I will," he said softly, a small nod bobbing his head up and down. "And I'm pretty sure my parents would like you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next