Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:28 pm

"The Brotherhood rewards behavior like that," Ronin said softly, giving her a gentle nod. "You'll do fine here."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:34 pm

Fiona smiled and nodded towards him before turning her head for a coughing fit. It was so bad she had to stop her horse for a moment. "O-one moment please.."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Ronin halted his own horse and looked over at her. "Take some of the medicine Britney gave you," he suggested worriedly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:01 pm

Fiona sighed and opened the bag before taking some of the medicine. "There, I'm sure i'll be fine." She said with a smile as she moved her horse forward again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and moved forward again himself. "I might have to train you to be resilient to the cold," he teased.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:09 pm

"I will be fine." She said with a smile. "So how far away do you think they are ahead of us?" She asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:11 pm

"A few days, at least," Ronin answered. "My informant said that they'd left late last night, and at a gallop. They must have caught wind that an Assassin was following them."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:18 pm

Then we should get going shouldn't we?" She asked with a smile. She was more than ready to catch up to them.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:31 pm

"We're going to trail them carefully this time," Ronin said. "Don't want them getting even further ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:37 pm

Smiling she nodded and rode quietly, every now and again she would turn her head and cough but it wasn't as bad. "Do you have anything to drink?" She asked as she looked over at him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 7:59 pm

Smiling she shook her head. "Its just a small cough. Nothing to worry about." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Ronin looked over at her for a moment before twisting around and unhitching a canteen filled with fresh water. He tossed it over to her and turned back to the road ahead.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:10 pm

Fiona took a drink before handing it back to him. "Here." She said quietly as she continued to ride beside him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:11 pm

Ronin took the canteen from her and restrapped it to his saddle before he looked over at her. "What were your parents like?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:27 pm

Fiona was silent for a long moment before she answered. "I guess Carson was the only one who knew my father then?" She asked with a smile. "My da was a wonderful husband and father. He loved my mother with his whole heart. He taught me how to be an assassin when he was home and sometimes made it into games for me. My mother was a Cherokee Indian... She taught me about the forest and how to craft weapons and find food if I needed it. She even made my father's bow. They were both good people..." She said before looking down sadly. "I wonder if they would be proud of me..." She muttered the last to herself.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:39 pm

Ronin grinned over at her and stayed silent for the remainder of their ride. By nightfall, Ronin had found a good camp and tethered his horse to a tree before he headed off to hunt. He returned not long after with a deer.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:45 pm

Fiona had made a fire and was now resting by a tree. She was tired and looked tired as she sat beside the fire. She looked up when she saw him return with a deer. "A lot of food there. Are we going to be here for a few days?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:53 pm

"There's a rainstorm coming," Ronin answered, plopping down beside the deer and began to clean it. "We'll be stuck here for a few days."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:55 pm

Fiona nodded before turning to cough again. Sighing she took more median before resting agenst the tree again. "Do you need any help?" She asked as she watched him from the tree.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 8:59 pm

Ronin rose from his job, flicking his hands clean before turning his head toward Fiona and giving the deer a gentle kick in the throat. "Finish cleaning him up, while I get the water boiling," he answered, walking over to the supply bag before bringing out his canteen and a pot to boil the water in. He would make stew tonight.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Nodding Fiona slowly got up and walked over to the deer before she started cleaning the deer. She gutted it and pulled the hide free. "Its all cleaned." She said with a tired smile. "I'm going to go sit by the tree again unless you need help with anything else?" She asked
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:08 pm

Ronin waved her off with a hand as he poured the water into the pot, along with the spices he'd picked up. He set the pot onto the grill he'd set up before proceeding to cut the meat from the deer's carcass.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:23 pm

Fiona closed her eyes and soon feel into a light sleep. She was afraid the cough was something a little more serious but she didn't want to worry him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Soon, the water was boiling and Ronin had just cut up some deer-meat and slid it into the boiling water to cook, stirring it occasionally while his blue gaze turned toward Fiona, a worried light twinkling in their depths.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Fiona smiled as the smell of food hit her. "That smells good." She said as she opened her eyes to look at the cooking pot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next