Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 4:56 pm

Claire smiled and nodded. "I won't cut myself will I?" She asked as she walked over, holding the clothes her father had just gotten for her. "I can't wait to try these on!" She said happily as she laid the outfit out on a chair by the fireplace. Smiling Ava moved over to Claire and looked at the outfit. "It will look wonderful on you." She told claire and helped her fold the clothes back up and move them to her room.

Malcome stood against the wall by the front door. He never really spoke to anyone and so was silent as he watched his nieces happiness with a small half smile. Mary stood roasting some rabbits that Malcome had caught earlier in the day for supper. Mary sighed as she kept looking at her brother's door. She knew he was worried and probably a little angry that he had agreed to allow Ronin to train his child.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Ronin smiled and shook his head as he adjusted his mask for a moment. "It's a dulled blade right now. If you do well with it, we'll sharpen it up and I'll show you how to handle it properly when it's sharpened." He smiled as he watched the girls and rose to his feet, feeling his side. It was healing wonderfully and he knew he should be on the hunt of the men who had tried to get him killed. But he couldn't leave. Not without the girl.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 5:41 pm

Smiling Fiona moved over to Ronin. “She's doing very well.” She said as she gave Ronin a playful nudge. “Fergus will get over this.” She told him as she handed him a plate of, roasted rabbit. And the leftovers from this morning. Mary had been craving a lot of meat in the past few days and her belly had extended a bit since they had gotten here. She smiled, “Mary will probably have a much different approach on her own child then Fergus has with Claire.” She told him as she watched Claire sit and eat with Mary who smiled as she listened to how wonderful Claires day was. “I think she's going to pass your little training test.” She told him as she stood beside him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:25 pm

"I do as well." He said in a quiet tone as he calmly chewed on the rabbit meat. "Which is why I'm thinking about introducing her to Carmen a bit sooner and requesting that she be placed under my care. You've come a long way in your own training, Fiona. I might not have much else to teach you. You've caught on so well that it won't be long before one of the other Masters swears you in as a full Assassin." Ronin watched Claire with a careful eye and closed his own for a moment.

"Claire will be a student for many years before she's ready to become an Assassin. Such is the way with the younglings in our Order."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 6:48 pm

Fergus might take comfort in that.” She said with a smile. She knew that she may become a real assassin sooner but she still wished to stay with Ronin and help him find the men he had been hunting. Once Claire was done eating Mary told her to go on to her room. Claire smiled and ran over to her room stopping by Ronin. “Good night Mr. Ronin sir! I'll see you in the morning!” She said before running into her room. Mary followed behind her to tuck her into bed. “Are you going to tell these things to Fergus?” Fiona asked once Claire was in her room.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 7:25 pm

"I think it's best if he calms down first. He seems really upset." Ronin said honestly with a small dip of his head to Fiona. "I don't want to speed up the loss of his daughter while he's still like this."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 7:34 pm

That would probably be wise. Fergus has a temper and he may throw a few punches at you." She said with a yawn. Fiona stayed up for a little bit longer before going to bed herself. Fiona awoke early the next day and found Mary already making Claire a good breakfast of eggs, bacon, and toast. Claire had already changed into the clothes her father had brought her the night before.

Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:28 pm

Ronin slept a few more minutes before he finally woke up and got himself ready. He walked out into the kitchen and smiled when he saw Claire having her breakfast and already in the new outfit her father had gotten her the day before. His smile widened when he saw Fiona.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Smiling Fiona spotted him and brought a plate over to him. “Claire woke up Mary early this morning. She's really excited.” Fiona told him with a chuckle as she held out his plate to him. Her own plate sat in her other hand.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 9:33 pm

Ronin took up his plate and couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of the child up bright and early waking up a pregnant woman. "She has a right to be."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Mary walked over after feeding Claire, Ronin and Fiona and smiled. "Can you two handle her? I think I'm going to go back to bed for a few more hours." Smiling Fiona nodded. "Don't worry I will take care of her if she needs anything." Mary hugged her before walking past them and quietly back into her room where Malcolm lay snoring.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 11:17 pm

Ronin chuckled with a shake of his head before he ruffled Claire's hair. "We'll get started when the food has had time to settle in your stomach. That way you don't get a stomachache."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 12:04 am

Smiling Claire nodded and took her empty plate to the kitchen area of the house and cleaned up. She yawned and took a seat in her father's large arm chair. Fiona was so proud of the girl and really wished Fergus would be as well. She knew Claire wanted to make her father proud of her and if he wasn't she knew Claire might get discouraged.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:02 am

Ronin also had his eye on the girl for a moment before he cleaned off his own plate and adjusted his assassin's gear. "Fiona, I would like you to send a bird to the next Bureau. Let them know that we will be a little behind schedule in our arrival."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:16 am

Nodding she went off to do as he told her. Claire watched her go and sighed before walking back over to her father's chair and sat back down. "Why doesn't my father want me to do this?" She asked Ronin giving him a frown. She didn't understand
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:41 am

"He doesn't want to lose you like he lost your mother." Ronin said softly, offering her a small smile as he crossed the floor to kneel in front of her. "See, there's a war between us Assassins and bad men; Templars. They took your mother away from Fergus and he doesn't want them to claim your life as well. You are all he has left of her."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:48 am

Claire nodded with understanding and looked back up. "But wouldn't I be safer if I knew how to defending myself? Learning to be an assassin seems like the safest way to go rather than moving and hiding." She said as she looked at Ronin.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:50 am

Ronin gave a small nod of his head. "And I agree with you. Learning the trick of the trade and accepting your Assassin bloodline is a lot safer than running away from it because the Assassins will simply find you anyway. Fergus is just scared that they'll take you away from him by force, if necessary if he doesn't tell them about you. You are of age, after all, and if the Assassins learn of a child born into the Brotherhood, they will take that child to train as an Assassin.

"Your father simply doesn't want to lose you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:56 am

"I know... I don't want to loose him either... My aunt and father argue all the time about it..." She told him with a sigh. "I wish they would give me a say in the matter..." Claire looked down a bit sad. "I want to be an assassin like my father and like my mother was... My aunt even made me some robes but. father doesn't know about them..." She said looking a little guilty.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 2:57 am

"If you do good with this small weapon, then I will tell your father and we'll ride to Master Camren. I'll even make sure that you remain with me and Fiona to give your father some peace of mind." Ronin offered a small smile.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 3:13 am

Thank you." She said with a smile. "So... Is Master Camren nice?" She asked curiously looking a little nervous about meeting him. Opening the door Ava stepped back inside, lighting tapping her foot to knock snow off of her boots. "Message sent." She said as she sat down by the low burning fire.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 12:56 pm

Ronin gave a nod to acknowledge Fiona's words as well as to answer Claire's question. "Nice enough. A little strict on the younglings but he'll be there in a heartbeat to defend them if they get attacked. And.." He took a breath and adjusted his mask for a moment. "Since I'm the first Assassin you've met, I will personally ask that Carmen allow me to train you. Fiona's already pretty much trained already and will possibly be made a true Assassin by the time we reach the next bureau. If that would be okay with you." It was obvious that he hadn't trained a true youngling before and that he would like the opportunity. Not only that, but this was his way of making absolute sure that Fergus's daughter remained alive and safe.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:46 pm

That would be wonderful!" She said before giving Ronin a hug. Hopping down from her father's chair she stood and stretched. "Can we go outside now? I wanna see if I can use the dagger my father bought for me!" Claire was very excited as she looked from Ronin to the door excitedly. Fiona was already up and stretching
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 2:22 pm

Ronin chuckled and ruffled the girl's hair for a moment before he gave a nod and headed for the door. "Come on then, young one." He encouraged with a small smile. "Let's go see if you can handle a small weapon and teach you some tricks."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 3:41 pm

Fiona smiled as she stood at the door. She opened it for claire just in time for her to run out the door. "You think she's excited?" Fiona said with a chuckle as she walked out after the girl leaving the door ajar for Ronin to follow. Fiona had climbed up a tree and took a seat to watch them from a high place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next