Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:12 pm

Ronin gave a laugh as he fished out a handful of blackberries. "Then save them for later," he said, popping one into his mouth before he checked the meat and took it off the fire. He offered a plate to her with the meat on it. "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:28 pm

Smiling Fiona took the plate. "Thank you." She said as she took a bite. "When do you think this rain will end?" She asked as she looked around. She felt much better than she did the day before but the wind was cold.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:44 pm

"A couple of days, it'll probably go to a light drizzle," Ronin suggested, popping in another blackberry before he began to munch on the remaining squirrel meat. "Father taught me to study storms and their patterns. This one may or may not stay with us all week."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:53 pm

Wonderful..." Fiona said as she took a bite out of the squirrel meat. "I should have brought something a little warmer." She muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Ronin gave a soft laugh and shook his head, eating some meat and tossing another berry into his mouth. "You can always wear your student's gear," he suggested. "It'll be warmer."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:10 pm

Smiling she sat the plate down and went to her saddle bag and pulled her students robes out. Quickly she pulled them on and went back to the fire where she sat down next to him again. She wanted to be closer to him but she didn't know how he would react.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:15 pm

Ronin didn't react hardly at all. Instead, he just glanced at her from the corner of his eye before he returned to his squirrel meat, popping another berry into his mouth as well. "Feel better?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:28 pm

"I am. Thank you for asking." She said with a smile as she continued to eat. "So am I going to learn anything today?" She asked with a smile. "I'm still ready to learn much more."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:35 pm

"I don't expect you to freeze in weather like this," Ronin stated, staring down at his meal for a moment. "When it gets warmer out, which should be in a few days, we'll start training."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Sighing she nodded but she wanted to learn something new. "Isn't there anything you could teach me while we are here?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:07 pm

"Well," Ronin said, his voice trailing off for a moment as he thought. "As well as sharpening our sight, the Sense also sharpens our hearing. Now, I'm going to go into the trees and I want you to see if you can pinpoint my location just by sound, so close your eyes once I leave. When I come back, tell me exactly how you heard me and where I was at the time."

Ronin finished his meal and popped a few more berries into his mouth before he pulled up his mask and set off into the trees. He stayed close to the camp, but far enough away that she wouldn't see him. Now, he just needed to decide how he was going to do this...Then he hid himself behind a tree and began to move silently around.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:37 am

Fiona closed her eyes and listened. She could hear him behind her among the trees but she couldn't quite locate him. Still she tried to locate him concentrating harder but it was still hard to pinpoint him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:53 am

Ronin moved again, the fire coming into view for a moment before a tree obscured the view. Ronin's gaze looked over at his Student, watching as she concentrated.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:58 am

Fiona continued to concentrate and soon she had him. He was behind her, behind a tree. Smiling she continued to concentrate, trying to get a better point on him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:01 am

Ronin gave a small dip of his head in her direction before he swept away, snow stirring where he'd passed, branches quivering as a plop of fresh snow fell onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:33 am

Closing her eyes again she closed her eyes trying to hear him. She knew he was in the trees but was still unsure.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:58 pm

After a while, Ronin returned to the fire, brushing off some snow from his shoulder as he plopped down in front of the fire, rubbing his hands together for a moment. "Okay," he declared, looking over at Fiona. "Where was I and how did you know?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 3:14 pm

"I knew you were behind the tree because I could clearly hear your footsteps and then in the trees because when you move around snow would fall but I had trouble pinpointing you in the trees." She said with a half smile, feeling rather disappointed in herself.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:15 pm

Ronin gave a soft chuckle and nodded. "We'll keep practicing," he said. "And with practice, your Sense will become stronger."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:32 pm

Fiona smiled and gave a nod. "I know your right... I just want to do better." She said as she looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:45 pm

"All you can do at the moment is your best," Ronin stated, the words sounding as though they'd been said once before. "No one will fault you for that. All new Students learn at different paces and if your pace is slow, then sobeit. There's no shame to be had in a slow training process. You will get better."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:57 pm

"I'm sure one day i'll be even grater then my father was. I just wish I could get there faster." Fiona told him with a smile. "And please accept my apology in advanced for this." she said as she hugged him. "I don't know what I would have done without you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:07 pm

Ronin gave a small grin from under his mask and dipped his head slowly. "Probably have been taken by the Templars," he teased, ruffling her hair gently with a hand. "Be patient. You will become a good Assassin one day."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:32 pm

Smiling she let him go before holding her hands out to the fire to warm her hands. "So what now? We can't go anywhere in this rain we will catch our deaths..." She said with a sigh.

Skip to rain end?))
Back to top Go down
DarkAssassin
Precursor
Precursor
DarkAssassin

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:37 pm

A couple of days had passed since the storm had come. The snow was melting and the air was warmer. Ronin was packing up his things from the camp, the carcass of the deer he'd hunted a few days ago completely empty now. It had served its purpose in feeding them for a while. "Come," he called to Fiona. "It's time we were on our way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ninja's Reveng(closed)   A Ninja's Reveng(closed) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Ninja's Reveng(closed)
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next