Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Deadly passion (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 4:54 pm

As she fell asleep again, he smiled lightly, and, grabbing the crutch, stood up from the bed. Walking with the cruch, he bent over lightly, picking up some clothes. After a few minutes, he walked back over the bed, and sat it down on the bed, sighing a bit, as he gained his balance.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:27 pm

Fiona slept through out most of the day it was only when the scent of something cooking reached her in the late afternoon. Groaning she sat up and realized what time it was. Quickly getting dressed she hurried from the room and out into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:34 pm

Ronald was cooking, whilst Damian and Timothy sat at the table, discussing current events, what's been going on, the usual, when they heard Fiona come on out. Looking over to Fiona for about a second, Ronald smiled lightly, and, still cooking, said, "Afternoon, lass. Y'missed breakfast and lunch, but I had it covered - knew a bit 'bout cookin', and my wife, Mary, taught me some more when we married, and some later on.", as he continued cooking. Timothy looked towards her, and, crutch against his chair, said, "Afternoon aswell. It's seven thirty now - I woke at 'bout Nine, which is when you woke too, but fell asleep. Slept for ten hours, but, eh, I can't be one to blame.",as Damian simply store off into space, remembering the past - The West Indies, Pirating British ships, and, especially, his friends... most of them were dead, now, the one not counted for being Elizabeth.

(Random thing - you know that feeling where something goes numb [Pinkie, foot, etc.,] and after a while you forget it's there and you're all 'Woah wat it doesn't feel right'? Well, I had that happen today... but it happened 'Down Under'. It hurt. Alot.)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:36 pm

Fiona rubbed her eyes and sat down. "I didn't mean to sleep this late... Why did no one wake me?" She asked before looking at Damian and smiled. "Are you ok?" She asked smiling tiredly at him. She still had bags under her eyes as she looked at the old man.

LMFAO x3 I'm so sorry))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:49 pm

Timothy opened his mouth, about to answer her first question, but Damian spoke before him. "I'll answer both questions. Didn' wanna wake ya, since I, too, know how it is. In about... ah, 1720, 1721, one of my friends, Elizabeth Shay, was kidnapped by the Templars. Stayed awake for... ah, three, four, maybe five days, worried about what happened. Finally found 'er one day, in a facility. Killed the bastard and brought 'er back.", and, sighing lightly, as if missing those days, he then said, "As for the second one... well, I am. Just... thinking of the past. All of my old friends, everyone, really. Only person I know from then that's still alive is Elizabeth, which doesn't suprise me. Been nicknamed 'The Demon' for a reason, I guess."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:26 am

She smiled and listened intently as the old man recounted his past to her. She always loved hearing his storys about when he was an assassin and even when he was a Templar. Fiona looked up just as Ronald brought her a plate of food. "Thank you." She said giving him a tired smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:47 am

Ronald nodded, and, giving the others theirs, sat down with his, and, to Fiona, said, "Not a problem. Don' want a tired lass like you to wake up, and immediately start cookin'" as the others began eating. In between bites, Damian said to Fiona, "Y'know, lass... If ya ever wana hear more 'bout my days as an Assassin... just ask. I'll tell ya stories of all the greats - knew Blackbeard 'imself. His real name was Thatch, though... Shame he died, it was. Head was put on a pike 'n' everythin'."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:19 am

She smiled at Damian. "You know I love hearing your stories. They are wonderful to listen to and I would listen any time you wanted to tell me one. But I think after I eat I will go back to sleep... I'm still very tired.." She said yawning before she continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:37 am

Damian nodded, and said, "Of course. It is getting quite late aswell, so I presume us three will go to sleep, aswell.". Finally, he sighed, and said, "Look...", and, while Timothy and Ronald were busy talking to each other, he said to Fiona, "...I know that my time here is very short. I was born in 1690, and it's the 1770s, now... I know that it is rare for myself to be alive, and the only other person I can think of that is around my age is an old Master Assassin, Achilles Davenport. Yet even he is weak, too. Just know, that... if I do not wake one day, make sure the big sword on the wall stays for me, will ya? And... once ready, go with the others to the basement. Simply turn the painting sideways on the stair case, it is the only way to get in, and... well, my past is yours to know. My weapons. My family. My armor pieces."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:18 am

She gave him a nod but she had a sad look on her face. "I promise." She said giving the man the best smile she could. She ate slowly and once she was done she excused herself and dragged herself back to the bed room where she fell face first onto the bed. She didn't go to sleep right away though she was waiting on Tim.

OMFG!!!! I just bought Five nights at Freddy's and I regret it! Its so freakin scary ;~Wink))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Sweet Satan's Armpit, I was gone for so long! Sorry, and, long story short - almost broke my arm, went to a water park, then, at our place the next day, got drunk, passed out, and my friend Richard - if you know what I mean - got sun burnt.)

A few minutes after the others finished eating, due to Damian explaining his state to the others, Timothy came into the bedroom with Fiona. Taking off most of his clothes, not including his pants, he sat down next to her. Putting the crutch to theside, aswell. Sighing, he said, "You didn't have to wait for me. You alright?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:36 pm

Fiona smiled up at him and gave him a nod."Aye i'm fine. Just exhausted..." She said giving him a tired smile. She had been loosing a lot more sleep than she had let him know. Since her and Ronald had gotten him home she had gotten into the habit of keeping an eye on him even when he was sleeping and only falling asleep by mistake or in the early morning.

Oh shit i'm glad your ok and i'm glad you had fun x3 I was wondering where you got off to))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Shaking his head lightly, he laid down next to her, resting his hand on her back. Finally, after a moment, he said, "Look... I can't bear to have you losing so much sleep over me. My father provides much protection. The patriots are lucky we are on their side, not saying, I'm against them.", and, leaning towards her, kissed her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 11:36 pm

I know your father provides protection but I worry... But I don't think you have to worry about me loosing sleep tonight..." She said. She had dark very noticeable bags under her eyes she was so tired that she was fighting to stay awake now.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:02 am

Timothy nodded, and, laying down next to her said, "Alright. Lets sleep, then. You deserve it.", and, grabbing a blanket, threw it over her, and covered her with it. After making sure she was covered, he got one for himself, and said, "Good night."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 4:43 pm

While they slept she rolled over and pressed herself agents him,smiling in her sleep. Waking up the next morning she snuck out of the room. She was the onlyone up at the moment so she started making breakfast for them. she smiled as she cooked a large meal of eggs sausage and toast.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:40 pm

Yawning lightly as he awoke, Timothy sat up in bed. Seeing as to how Fiona was not next to him, he figured she was awake aswell. Standing up, pants from last night still on, he walked a few steps before realising something. He didn't need the crutch. Walking out of the room as normal, a shirt on, he simply said, "Good morning.", as he walked back to a chair in the other room, and simply sat down in it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:21 pm

"Good morning love. How are you this morning?" She asked as she took a plate to him. It took her a moment to realize he didn't have his crutch. "Did you walk out here with out your crutch?" She asked smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Nodding, Timothy said, "Yeah. Feels good to not need it - took me a minute to realize I walked without it when I got out of bed, myself.". With his plate in his lap, he then said, "When did you get up? Only just got up, myself."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:15 pm

She smiled and kissed him, happy that he could finally walk without the crutch. "I've been up for awhile now. I walked around fora bit before deciding to make some food for my favorite men." She said with a smile before kissing him again more deeply this time.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:20 am

Smiling, he returned the kiss, his hand on the back of he neck lightly. After a bit, he set his food onto a small round table, he said, "So... not hurt anymore after four weeks, Five in the morning, nobody is awake...", hoping she knew where he was leading to.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 11:16 pm

She smiled and straddled his lap, leaning in she kissed him as she placed her hands on his shoulders. "I thought you would never ask laddie." She said as she kissed him again, "Shall we go to the bedroom then?" She asked smiling as she laid her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:02 am

Her head on his shoulder, he smiled, and said, "Of course - afterall, my father is not that heavy of a sleeper.", as he lifted her head off his shoulder. A bulge growing his pants, merely rubbing against her leg, he looked down a bit, and, looking back up at her, said, "Of course, you would have to stand so I can take these off. ", a smile appearing on his face.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:08 pm

Smiling she stood before walking back to where there room was. Looking back as she moved down the hall she waved her hips as she moved. She gave him another smile as she went into the room to wait for him.

Sorry its so short. Gotta go turn in my time card for work.)
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:04 pm

Smiling, he stood up, his pants lowering a bit. It would take just a firm tug to lower them to where he was in his full glory, but he decided simply doing so would be annoying. Instead, he simply followed her into the room, a small smile on his face, as he opened the door, and entered the room, shutting the door behind him, as he removed his pants completely

(Random note, but too me, the term 'Staff member' is funny to me, cause it's literally two words meaning, what I would say, a... 'Extra piece' guys have.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly passion (CLOSED)
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next