Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Deadly passion (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:04 am

Damian smiled lightly, as he examined the bottle of whiskey - a type he hadn't seen since he had been back home, at his wedding with Arabella. Finally, he out it carefully on the table, and said, answering her question, as he shook his head, "No, no... just... thinking over the life I had lived. Born on the east side the world a Templar, yet traveled to the West, becoming an Assassin. I was also one of the tallest men around - Nearly seven feet.". He smiled lightly, and, seeing the way Timothy avoided eye contact and quickly left towards his room, he smiled a bit wider. There was only one instance where he had done as such, and that was back home, after coming home from a woman's house. He looked back towards Fiona after turning towards the bottle, and then asked again, "Anything else? Y'know, Redcoats, Thiefs, or... anything else?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:15 am

"What do you mean?" She asked innocently. She knew she probably wasn't fooling Damian even though she was an expert in lying she knew the man was not stupid but he would try anyway. "We had a good trip there was the little thief boy who kicked my wounded leg but other then that it was fine." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:29 am

Damian sat back a bit more, and relaxed, as he did whenever he could. Smiling a bit more, he then said, "Y'sure?", as he spread his right arm across the couch, a bit away from Fiona. He looked back over to her, and said, "Sure 'bout that?" He wanted to test her - see if he was correct. If not, he would apologise and explain it.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:33 am

This would have to be the best lie of her life but wasn't confident that he would believe her. "Yes..." She said smiling at the man. "Shall I get some cups? We can have a drink of the whisky." She said before standing and walking to the kitchen. She took a deep breath before grabbing the cups and walking back out sitting down beside him again.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:55 am

Damian smiled lightly - even morse so sure of it. He filled both cups, and raising his, said, "Don't really have a plan for the future anymore - my schedule involves waiting for death, nowadays.", as he drank some of the liqour - a taste he barley remembers, yet loved so much. Timothy just now came into the room, and said, "Fiona, when we're done, we need to talk.", to which Damian grinned lightly to.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:27 am

Fiona nodded to Timothy before downing her whiskey. She needed that after a moment she turned to Damian and excused herself. "Ok Timothy. Lets go talk." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 6:28 pm

Damian smiled, and nodded, as he took a sip of his whiskey. Meanwhile, Timothy shut the door as they entered his room. Waiting a bit, he walked to the center, and said, "Look, I just... feel like Damian just... knows. I don't know why, but I just... do.", as he silently hoped that she didn't think he was a tad-bit mad. He turned back towards her, quickly, as he folded his hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:13 pm

She nodded. "So do I. He is a smart man your grandfather. I don't think were fooling him." She said frowning a bit. She sighed looking at the door before she turned back to him. "What should we do?" She asked looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:42 pm

He sighed lightly, and said, "I... do not know. Just... wait until he asks again, and answer with honesty.", as he looked down at her a bit. When he thought of it a bit, Damian did seem to take a bit off of Ezio Aduitore da Firenze. He was, in his youth quite the man around women - yet, at his age, it is obvious he is not so much. "And, I do not believe we are fooling him either.", he said, sighing once more.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 7:53 pm

She nodded and sighed again. "Shall we go back out there?" She asked looking up at him giving him a smiled.

So Short >.<))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:10 pm

"Alright, then. Let's get going." He said, as he went towards the door, and opened it for her. He always would let her go first, after all.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:18 pm

She smiled and walked out to the living room before sitting down on the couch. "We are back." She said with a smile pouring herself another cup before taking a drink. "What were we talking about?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:35 pm

Damian smiled lightly, as he took another sip - he had refilled his cup while they had talked. He smiled lightly, and said, "Ah, not much..." As Timothy sat down, not getting a cup, Damian then said, continuing, "...actually... Wanted to ask how the trip was, to Timothy, here.". Timothy paled lightly - he hadn't expected him to ask so quickly. Timothy looked towards Fiona, as if silently asking - Should I?
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:44 pm

She smiled giving him a slight nod before taking a rather large drink. She wasn't sure how Damian might react but she was about to find out. She took a deep breath waiting for Timothy to tell his grandfather.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:52 pm

Timothy nodded lightly back at her, and then, looking at his somewhat grinning grandfather, said, "We... We had a rustle in the hay. And did it again in the morning..." By now, Damian was smiling as he sipped the drink, as Timothy continued, "...and at an Inn... and on the carriage.". By now, Damian had been smiling fully, as he took the liquor off of his lips. Finally, after a moment, said, "Well... 'bout time, then!", a bit joking his voice, as he laughed under his breath. "Y'know, figure'd y'all'd've done it sooner. Ye two were quite obvious, by the way ya looked at each other every now'n then.", he said, as he took another sip of the liquor.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:19 pm

Fiona chuckled as she looked up at Timothy. She thought this was funny that Timothy was so worried about his grandfather finding out. "Well that wasn't so bad." She said still chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:34 pm

Damian smiled lightly, and said, "What'ya think, i'd've gone off the handle? Can't even raise a sword, anymore. Much less my favorite one,", he said, as he pointed towards the sword near the curtains - the biggest one on the wall, at an astonishing 5'8 feet. "Used to use that beaut right there in all my battles. Alas, I have grown old and frail, and can no longer use her. I was the only one able to use 'er, anyways. Too large for the average man.", as Timothy sighed lightly, and said, "Honestly didn't know what I was thinking... there is my father, but, we are so alike that I feel he would understand... I guess."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:46 pm

Fiona was happy to see that Damian was not angry but she did wonder how his father would take it. She hadn't known him for very long and there meeting hadn't been the frendliest but Timothy didn't see to be worried about it. She looked out the window and sighed before standing. "What would you guys like for dinner?" She asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:57 pm

"Ah, nothing too fancy. Don't really care, honestly - make whatever you think'll be fine." He said, to which Timothy nodded in agreement. However, upstairs, in the reading room, Ronald was chuckling to himself. He was glad that Timothy had a rustle in the hay twice, had some action in a inn, and even managed to do so aswell on the carriage. He was also chuckling since Timothy thought how he would act. He continued reading, as he waited for dinner to finish.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:03 am

"Well we could go to town and eat if your up to it." She said smiling. She really didn't feel like cooking but if they wanted her to she would. "The Tavern I use to work at will give us a good discount." She missed the old couple she had once lived with and would love to go see them.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:12 am

Damian nodded, and said, "Good idea. We'll take the carriage - it does have seats in the back.", as he smirked lightly. He looked up, and said, "Oi, Ron, c'mon down. We'd be headin' out soon.", as there was a clear sound of a chair being pushed in. Adjusting his robes as he stood up, Timothy helped Damian get his cane, as Ronald began walking down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 1:55 am

Fiona used Timothy's shoulder to climb into the wagon. Her leg was still hurting and it made it easier with his help. She smiled as she sat in the wagon rubbing her leg lightly she watched as Timothy's father came out of the house and Timothy sat next to her. She shivered lightly and held her robes tight around her.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 1:50 pm

As Timothy helpedmher up into the front seat, Ronald helped Dakian into the back, as he sat in the backaswell. Timothy took the reins, and, soonly, they were off, heading towards the town.

(Sorry for shortness - just now woke up, since pretty much EVERYBODY in the neighborhood is at the Oak's Day event at the track.)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:29 pm

Fiona got off the wagon carefully so she didn't cause her leg much pain before going to the back and helping Damian out of the wagon. She waited till everyone was out of the wagon before walking in. The old women saw her and ran over giving her a hug. "Oh its wonderful to see you dear! And I see you brought your friend back!" She said pinching Timothy's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Timothy smiled lightly, and ignored his father chuckling lightly when she let go. He decided to not do much in respone - the woman did seem quite nice. Damian looked up lightly, and said, "How 'bout we find ourselfs a table? We can discuss there.", as Ronakd ceased his laughter slowly. Damian smiled still due to the fact that she pinched his cheeks - his mother was the lastmperson to do that. She might do so still if he went back with his father for a bit of time, yet Timothy doubted he would go with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly passion (CLOSED)
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next