Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Deadly passion (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:15 pm

As she got down on her knees and started,  he closed his eyes, and sighed in relief. After about a few more minutes, he felt pressure begin building up, and said, "I'm about to finish...", between sounds of relief,
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:09 pm

She smiled and pulled back. She stood and smiled as she wrapped her hand aroud him and started to rub, finishing him off for him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:25 pm

As he finished, his seed landing somewhat on her face, he sighed finally. He reached over towards his pants, and, putting them on, said, "We should head in soon. Been six hours out here, six and a half counting what we did."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:23 pm

She smiled and nodded before she started to get dressed. Once he got dressed she took his hand and headed inside.

I'm so sorry it took me so long to reply D: I thought I had already >.<))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:08 pm

(No probs. Same problem I had with some Private Messages.)

As they headed in, Timothy's hand in Fiona's, they were greeted with Damian and Ronald smiling up at them. Smiling, Damian asked, sounding innocent, "So, enjoy your time out there?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:43 am

Fiona smiled at the old man. "It was.... fun." She said with a smile as she made her way to the couch and sat down a large smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:52 am

When she sat down, she was soonly followed by Timothy, and sat by her. Damian was about to say something, when there was a knock on the door. Sighing as he stood up, he said, "I'll get it.", as he walked towards the door, he looked back at the others, then, turning back towards the door, and, opening it, was greeted by a voice, that said, "Is there a Timothy Butcher here?". Timothy nodded, and, taking the letter that was handed to him, walked back as the person left. He sat back down, and, upon opening the letter, was fairly... shocked, to say the least. Looking up from the letter, he finally said, "...i've been called into battle, against the Redcoats.".

(My eyelids are so heavy I can just close my eyes and be like 'Op lookit that I'm asleep' but it's probably going to be more like 'Oh, it's Three a.m.... just a few more minutes. Or hours.')
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:58 am

Fiona's smile quickly faded. "What...?" She frowned worry in her eyes. "Well then I'm coming with you." She said i a serious voice. She didn't mind. She wouldn't mind taking out some red coats.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:00 am

(Sorry i'm late - fell asleep for half an hour, then my brain was like 'Nah wake up you aren't off that easy.)

Shaking his head, Timothy said, "No, no... You just now, today, were able to complete jumping across trees. In battle, there's going to be many bayonets, at least five would be aimed at you... I just... can't let that happen.", with an equal amount of seriousness in his voice. He did not want her to get hurt once again. If she did, then, god, she might end up even worse.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:02 am

I'll be fine" She argued. She didn't want to apart from him and if he went without her she would follow him. She didn't care she would not be parted from him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:32 am

Sighing lightly, Timothy looked back at her, and said, "Listen - I have been in a few battles, even a elite firing line. It is not to be taken lightly.", as he held onto her hand, looking at her, as Damian and Ronald looked on making no noise. "And, no - you are still not going. I am to leave tomorrow, and if I do not, well... I do not know. All I know, it is not wise to deny being pulled in by your country."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:36 am

Fiona was overflowing with emotion. She wasn't angry with him just sad. "Fine." She said sadly. "Then I will be up to see you off." She said finally before standing up and walking back to there bedroom and shutting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:40 am

He looked back towards her, and said, "Fiona, I-", yet she shut the doors behind her before he could finish. Looking back towards Damian and Ronald, Damian simply said, "Well... You better find the man who burned her house down, since she might not forget what just happened if you don't."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:49 am

Fiona simply got ready for bed. She wasn't going to eat anything to night she had no apatite. She simply wanted to lay in bed and cry. She was so upset but she couldn't cry not about this but she was so sick with worry she felt sick .
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:56 am

Sighing lightly, Timothy said, "I know, it's just... I'm worried. What if she comes with me, and a Redcoat aims at her and... bang.", he said, emphasizing the last word especially. Sighing, Timothy went towards the bedroom, and, opening the doors lightly, said, "Look... I'm not trying to sound a bit rude here, but...", he entered the bedroom, and, lightly shutting the doors, continued, "...I just can't imagine what would happen. It takes just one sneaky Redcoat to aim at you, and then... poof. Gone.", as he sat down on the bed, next to her, as he put a hand on her shoulder, her back to him.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:59 am

She rolled over to look at him, tears in her eyes. "I know. I understand." She said as involuntary tears ran down her face. The same thing is going through my mind as well." She said trying to smile.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:02 am

When she rolled over, he saw how she tried to smile through the tears, yet he simply shook his head, and said, "Do not force it. I do not want you to hide yourself.", as he slouched down lightly. "And, believe me - I once fought off a Elite British firing line, ten of them, with the help of a man. If I can do that with one, I am sure I can do that with fifty others, all about equally talented as him."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:05 pm

She smiled and shook her head. "Telling me these things will not make me stop worrying. I'm going to worry no matter what you say." She said sitting up and wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:30 pm

Nodding lightly, as he hugged her back, he said, "I understand. None of us can never stop worrying about the other - me and my father worry about Damian, too. He was born in 1690 - and then, well, the best place here was a few houses and some log walls.", as he give her a hug aswell - not as tight, but tight. He then looked down at her again, and said, "Now, when I leave, I might be gone for a day or two, since they're likely to send more troops after we kill the first ones. Just... Promise me - Do not get hurt, okay?", as he continued hugging her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:34 pm

She nodded. "I promise I won't get hurt." She said her arms still wrapped around him. "You promise me you won't die." She said looking up at him, tears were down running down her face.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Nodding back at her, he said, "I promise.", as he lightened up on the hug, as he said again, "But I can't promise I won't get hurt. I'd have to be Immortal to do so.", as he continued hugging her, head on her shoulder now, lightly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 10:51 am

She nodded in understanding. "Then can we... I need you tonight please..." She cried wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:43 pm

Timothy nodded, and said, "Of course, if you wish.", as he pulled from the hug, and, wiped the tears off of her face, and then, soon after, began removing his shirt.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:45 pm

Fiona was only wearing a long tunic. It was one of his. She pulled it off and kissed him deeply, her eyes closed as she helped him slide his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 EmptySun May 10, 2015 2:03 pm

When his shirt was finally off, he quickly broke out of the kiss, and, as swift as he could, removed his shoes and pants, wearing nothing now, same as Fiona. He quickly laid back down next to her, going back into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly passion (CLOSED)
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next