Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Deadly passion (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 1:34 pm

She arched her brow. "So your thinking me for stealing from you?" She asked as she sat down an started to clean the wounds very gently. "The next time ya go into battle I will be goin with ya. Got that?" She said as she started bandaging him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:16 am

Smiling lightly, Timothy said, "Of course. Though I might not go into ones that are so fulled scaled, for... quite a while, now.", as he winced lightly as she continued bandaging.  "I'm just glad you came to find me... to be honest, most of the patriots are loads of crap, only caring for themselves.  Yet if I don't helip 'em, the Reds might as well just claim this land.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptySun May 24, 2015 7:55 pm

You aren't going into ANY battles until your healed completely. " She said setting the water and bandages aside. "I was so worried we wouldn't make it there in time and I would have found you dead.... What would I have done.." She said. There were fresh tears building up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:12 pm

As he turned around, beginning to see her tears build up, he frowned lightly, and, wiping away her tears lightly, he shushed her, and said, "Shh, shh... you know I wont go down that easy... and if I did, well...", smiling lightly, and, whispering into her ear, said, "...it'll be on you."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 2:46 am

Oh don't worry. Your never going anywhere without me again." She said wrapping her arms around him gently, careful of his wounds. "Now are you hungry?" She asked. Surly he was. Who knew how long it had been since he last ate.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 2:53 am

Nodding, he said, "Very. Last thing I ate was a few bites of a apple, before the reds found me and took me.", as he hugged her back, glad she took his wounds inro consideration.

(Sorry is short, Im at 3% AND IT WONT CHARGE)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:04 am

"Is there anything you want? I can go cook you anything you want." She said still hugging him. She was almost afraid to leg him go for fear of loosing him.

Its kool))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:32 am

Shruggjng, and, wincing after wards, said, "I'm fine with anything. Just make whatever is easiest to do so, or whatever you want, okay?", as he rested his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:35 am

She nodded simply sitting there for a moment longer before she got up. She went to the kitchen and cooked him a full on meal. Streak potato s and some vegetables. This took her about an hour for everything to be done before she walked back in with his and her's plate. She had let his father and grandfather know there was food in case they wanted any.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:39 pm

As Fiona returned with the meal, Timothy smiled lightly, and said, "Thank ya. God, it's good to have an actual meal...",  as he began eating, not talking at all.

(...I think I feel asleep with this on, so, it took me a bit to get it charged and ready. Sorry its short, as well. )
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Fiona smiled and ate a bit but wasn't all that hungry. She smiled and once he was one she offered him her own plate.

Its cool. Sorry about my shortness))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:32 pm

Shaking his head, he said, "No, no... if you can, can you find me a crutch? I remembered that we had one in our attic - might be behind some old paintings, and, if you want, bring a few down... but make sure not to show them to my Grandfather. It reminds him about... her.", as he sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:38 am

She nodded leaving her plate incase he might want it. She went up to the attic and found the crutch right where he said it would be. She picked up a few paintings as well and went back down. She made sure not to let anyone see her she simply went back to there room and sat them down agenst a wall and handed him the crutch. "Be careful." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 1:04 am

Grabbing the wooden crutch, he nodded in thanks, and, slowly, he stood with it, as he walked fowards the paintings. Walking back towards the plates, he picked her plate up, and, placing it ontop of his, picked them up, and exited the room. A few minutes later, he returned, and, setting his crutch against the wall near his side of his bed, layed down,, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Fiona smiled and laid down next to him. She was careful when resting her arm over his chest, Just her arm she was afraid that if she rested her head on him she would hurt him and she didn't want to do that.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 8:19 pm

When she put her arm over his chest, he smiled lightly, as he did the same, putting his hand up a bit higher up, but, realising this, quickly lowered his hand down a bit.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:25 pm

It was getting late as she glanced out the window. "If you need anything during the night wake me alright." She said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Timothy nodded, and said, "Don't think I'll need much, though. Heavy sleeper.", as he layed his head a bit back farther, enjoying the calmness, compared to the psot four days.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:23 pm

Smiling she gently rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. "Just incase you do need something..." She said as she drifted off to sleep.

Time skip?))
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:37 pm

Timothy awoke. It had beena couple weeks since he had been taken by the Reds - and he was glad that they were gone. Yawning lightly, he squinted lightly, looking over to see if Fiona was awake.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:31 pm

Fiona was curled up into a ball still sleeping. For the past few weeks she had been taking care of Timothy and hadn't gotten much sleep. Even Timothy's grandfather had commented on how tired she looked.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:45 pm

Timothy, who, not wearing anything, rolled over onto his side, facing her. He knew she had not been getting much sleep, and it was to take care of him... so he didn't care bothering her. He did, however, simply just lay down, looking at her, smiling... she did seem very tense, however, so he simply placed his hand lightly on her side.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:25 am

She seemed to relax when he placed his hand on her side. rolling onto her stomach she opened her eyes and looked at him. "Morning...are you hungry?" She asked as she started pushing herself up getting ready to go make him food.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 12:35 am

Keeping his hand on her, he said, "No, no.. just relax. I know how tired you've been... didn't mean to wake you up in the first place, sorry.". Looking at her, he sighed, "Look... just relax with me, for now. I've been through the same, taking care of you... lost a couple days of sleep, actually. Stayed awake for fhe full day, and did my best to stah awake the next.", as he rested his hand on her side. He didn't want her to push her self and stay awake so late, being back to normal after the incident some time back. He just wished to simply... relax, with her.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:24 am

She smiled and lowered herself back down onto the pillow. "If I go to slee...." Almost as soon as her head hit the pillow she was asleep again. She had such a hard time staying awake at this point but she would feel bad for falling asleep again like she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly passion (CLOSED)
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next