Assassin's Creed RPG Forum
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Roleplaying Forum! We are a very new site, and are in need of new members. Instead of being a stalker and creepily viewing the forum as a guest, why don't you join? We would benefit from your membership. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Admin (me) by PM or email.

~Hannah L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play as your favorite characters from the AC series, as well as your own! All games and time periods are included in this forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Administration of ACRPF
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Rise of the Shark((Void)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:32 pm by DarkAssassin

» I have Returned
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 pm by DarkAssassin

» Solomon Norrys
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:38 pm by Absner

» The Sands of Time
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 4:50 pm by DarkAssassin

» The best of the worst (closed)
Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm by Voidmon

Deadly passion (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 12:30 pm

(Alright, I finished deaking with Jackholes - combination of Jacka**es and A**holes - and now im here.)

Damian smiled, and, nodding, said, "I have hired a man two days ago, all the way from up-north. He should arrive some time after you arrive.". He walked back towards the couch, and said, "I have survived death, defeated Commodores and Admirals. I, am an Assassin.", as he smiled up at her, Ronald behind hernat the door.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Fiona smiled and gave the old man a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She had come to love the old man and didn't want anything to happen to him. "We will be back as soon as we find Tim." She said with a smile before turning to Ronald. "I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 5:28 pm

Ronald nodded, and, walking out the door with Fiona, said, "Now, we must get the advantage, of suprise. We do not head to the patriots... yet to the side, closer to the Red coats.", as he mounted a tan, brown horse. A lighter brown horse stood beside. Ronald pointed toward the stallion, and said, "Y'can get on 'im. I've taken to call 'im Louis, after an the last of an old assassin line. He's dead, now. The real louis, that is.".
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 8:33 pm

She gave the old man one last smile before she headed out, climbing onto the horse he had pointed out. moving to stand her horse beside his she pulled her hood up and without looking at him she took a deep breath and said. "Lead the way. I follow you."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptySat May 16, 2015 10:24 am

Ronald nodded, and, signaling her to follow him, began galloping off towards where Timothy was headed, yet when they arrived, he planned for them to dismount there, then sneak by the side lines.

(Sorry its short.)
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:29 pm

She followed keeping her horse at the same pace as his. They didn't talk much while riding but she figured it was because they were both afraid of what they would find when they found Tim.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:30 pm

About a couple hours later, they arrived at where Timothy was last spotted - the Patriot lines. Sinlaing for Fiona to dismount, he hopped off his horse, and landed lightly on the ground, and, crouching, walked into the underbrush.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:10 am

Fiona did the same, quietly dismounting her horse before following him into the underbrush. She could hear the yells of men and gun's close by. She prayed to god or any god that would listen that Timothy was ok.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptySun May 17, 2015 11:00 am

Every now and then, Ronald would turn his head back to make sure Fiona was  behind him, and kept walking when he saw so. In about ten minutes, a voice could be heard, a familiar one - "Oi, get yer mits off me! No, no - Not aga-AAAH!", and, with keen enough eyes, it would be visible that two redcoats just forcefully hit him with the back of the bayonets. Ronald quickly went to the side of the underbrush.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:14 pm

Fiona pulled a bow off of her back and pulled two arrows from it. She knocked the arrows before aiming at the redcoats before looking at Ronald to give her the Ok.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:37 am

Ronald pulled out two smaller crossbows, and, aiming them both at two redcoats taking guard, nodded towards Fiona, pulled the trigger, arrows going through their heads.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 2:29 am

Fiona fired her arrows hitting the two men who were closest to Timothy. Still in a crouch she stepped out of the underbrush. There didn't seem to be anyone else here but she was sure it wouldn't be long before someone came to check on the men who had been here. She nodded to Ronald letting him know it was clear before she silently headed for Timothy. Ronald would have to help him back to the horses he was to heavy for her.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:09 am

As he saw Fiona walk out of the underbrush, Ronald quickly began following her. Timothy, however, was kneeling down, obviously wounded. Ronald looked over to Fiona, and said quietly, "Keep a look out. I'll carry 'im.", as he lifted Timothy up, to where he could walk with his support. Timothy, a bit dazed, looked around, and saie, "...Dad? Fiona? What... what are you two doing here?"
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:13 pm

Fiona glanced over her shoulder, a new arrow knocked into the bow. "Were savin your hide love." She said. Once Ronald made it a few feet ahead of her into the forest she followed, backing away keeping her eyes out for anyone who might see them. No one did and once she felt they were far enough away before she turned away and followed.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Upon Fiona beginning to follow, Timothy smiled, and, to her, said, "Glad to, see ya two... been caught one the second day, and, well... got a couple new scars.", as he motioned to his back. "Y'can lift it up if ya want... j7st don't touch them... still hurts.", he said, as he winced lightly with each step he took.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:59 pm

We can take care if your wounds when we get back to the house." She said before smiling. "Your getting your ear chewed off when we get back but i'm glad your alive." She said. They made it back to the horses that were surrounded by patriots. When they stepped out onto the road the patriots lifted there guns. "Halt! Who are you?!" one of them said.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Timothy raised his hand lightly, and said, "Timothy Butcher. Thanks for not lookin' for me, despite the fact I saved a good deal of your lifes, I recognize a couple of ya.", and, as Ronald lifted Timothy onto Fiona's horse, behind her. Timothy saw a couple of the men walk back a bot, and, Timothy said again, "And, believe me - if I hadn't been tortured for two days, I'd beat your internal organs out your arsehole, then force feed each and everyone of you your organs. Clear?". Then, looking back down to Fiona, a bit of a bulge growing, for a obvious reason, said, "Let's head on out."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:22 pm

Fiona gave them all glares before turning the horse and walking off behind Ronald. One of them made a remark saying that he would probably hide behind his women which made Fiona stop. Dispite Ronald's calls Fiona got off the horse and turned to the men. "Who bloody said tha?" She said her voice taking on her Irish brogue.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:51 am

Upon seeing Fiona get off the horse, Timothy stopped it, and, to the men, said, "'Ey, 'least I got one, ya blokes.", and, to Fiona, said, "Come on, love. No use reasoning with 'em, all of 'em are brain dead.", as he motioned for her to come back.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:07 am

Fiona stopped and looked at the men. "Aye laddies. The next time I have ta come lookin for him because yer to scared ta it won't be the British ya will have ta worry about. Because next time... I'll take yer man hood." She said before climbing onto the horse and ridding away leaving the men on the road standing there with there mouths hanging open.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:42 am

Abput two hours after leaving the men, they arrived back at the house. Dismounting the horse, Ronald quickly ran back over towards Fiona and Timothy, and grabbing Timothy's hand, helped him down, supporting him on his arm. Looking towards Fiona, Ronald said, "Can ya get the door for us? If I don' help 'im stand, he would likely fall."
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:26 pm

Fiona dismounted and quickly opened the door for them. She gave Timothy's grandfather a small smile before closing the door behind them. She then rushed to her and Timothy's bedroom and opened the door for them there. "I'll go put the horses away." She said before heading back out.
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:08 pm

As Fiona was outside straddling the horses, Timothy lay back on the bed, whilist Ronald talked to Damian in hushed voices. It seemed that, as many times as possible, they spoke. Likely because they knew Damian's time was not so long. Timothy, however, lay back, a bulge sticking up. He had one the entire teip back home - he was right up on her the entire time. However, that was not what he was focused on. He was simply relaxing.
Back to top Go down
AvaAssassin
Master Assasin
Master Assasin
AvaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:22 pm

Once Fiona put the horses away she got some water and bandages and went into her's and Timothy's room. "Can you roll over?" She asked sitting the bandages and water down. "I can dress your wounds while chewing ya out..."
Back to top Go down
Guil
Grand Master
Grand Master
Guil

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:11 pm

Upon Fiona entering, he nodded, and, rolling over, lowering his hand to lower the bulg, e he lay on his stomach. Finqlly, looking towards her, said, "Y'know, I'm actually glad you worry so much... if it weren't for so, I might've gone much longer... hells, if you didn't steal from a couple months back, I'd be dead now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly passion (CLOSED)   Deadly passion (CLOSED) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly passion (CLOSED)
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next